User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:54   #1
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold
Preperation for a night out.

Which of these are good ideas?

Bear in mind i havent done all of them, and probably wont do a few.
  • Shower in the afternoon rather than the morning
  • Shave 2 days prior rather than on the day, making sure you dont look like a baby's arse. Unless that's your thing, dace.
  • Inform the birthday boy of your intention to get it on with his sister
  • Inform the birthday boy's sister of your intention to drink slower than her and ply her with alcohol for devious purposes (i like honesty)
  • Wear your lucky t shirt that cost 50p
  • Make sure to wank in the morning so you have a decent "reserve" come night time, but aren't overflowing
  • Go for a nap in the middle of the day
  • Was it rod stewart or mick jagger that dipped their cock in mouthwash? either way im considering it. If only for the pain and the hilarity. It makes me laugh thinking about it, and it would be a story to tell at the very least.
  • Prepare a drunken sandwich and a hangover sandwich in your fridge to eliminate any "oh shit im hungry" worries
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:00   #2
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Preperation for a night out.

The shaving 2 days prior instead of 1 day is good if you are going for the Yasir Arafat look. Don't forget to wrap a checkered table cloth around your head.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:00   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Making sandwiches when your pissed is great because you end up with combinations you would never think of sober. Hangover sandwich is a good idea but you might end up eating it when your pissed.

Have a wank in the morning so that you dont cum to quickly in the evening.

Have a shower so you dont smell.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:13   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• Showering close to the time you're going out (unless it's very cold) is a good idea, although generally I don't bother as I'm scum. But when I do, I feel better for it.
  • The shaving thing depends entirely on your look. I've had it said I look both better shaven and unshaven so I don't know. Last time I went clubbing without shaving for a couple of days a couple of people thought I was trying to grow some dodgy taché so I tend to do so a few hours before going out (not right before as that get's in the way of make-up plans and/or if you cut yourself you'll look like a fool*)
  • I always try to sleep during the day (again, as late as possible) before clubbing so I can last till the club closes at 7:30am, otherwise I just crash (unless I'm on drugs) at 3am.
  • I would also include making sure you have some sort of hangover cure / rehydration "kit" ready for when you get home and/or comedown remedies. You'll be tired when you get home, you cba to look for your Vitamin tablets or whatever.
  • Always try to make sure you have chewing gum on you and don't rely on buying it while out.
  • Have a bottle of vodka in the house at all times so you can get drunk before going out (cheapskate++).

There are probably others.

The honesty thing sounds a stupid idea, unless you're convinced she fancies you, in which case you may as well be flippant.

* = I realise the juxtaposition of mentioning this in the same breadth as wearing make-up is hilarious, **** you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:16   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

That wank in the morning thing doesn't work unless you're nto particuarly virile/old. You may as well store up your come so you when you come you can drown her in it. If its a one night stand, thats the best way to do it.

And the plying people with drinks is good. Its my girlfriends birthday soon and I said I'd pay for her drinks all night. This means I can kind of control what she drinks, so can control how drunk she is more or less so she's not so drunk where she's like a rag doll in bed, although that is good sometimes, but still drunk enough that she would do things she wouldn't normally do while she's sober.

The only preparation I do before going out is eat, shower, get dressed, hair, taxi.

Not much to it, I'm naturally ugly so there's not much point in making an effort.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:17   #6
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

The thing is, flippant honesty is my style and my humour. I shock people into submission. She may or may not like me, but its my mates birthday, and its only tradition we should hook up after all.

Im going to take some stupid "hangover free!! hoo hah!!!" thing but i have no faith in their abilities.

No feedback on the cockmouthwash yet though
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 20:14   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Before I go out:

- Wash My clothes
- Shower
- Iron Clothes
- Shave
- Put on Clothes
- Listen to music
- Drink a bottle of bacardi
- Smoke some ciggies
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 18:06   #8
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

I got drunk and spent most of the night with a 17 year old who was half my size almost. I didnt care.

Unfortunately i drank too fast and the only thing i remember is waking up in my clothes. Hope i didnt do anything too silly
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 18:45   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
do you not find that you get sort of tired drunk, instead of energetic (in comparison) drunk ?
However I get drunk I generally find there is an increase in joviality / excitement / energy at first (perhaps for the first three hours, depending on how much sleep I've had) and then later on I'll start to get tired drunk. So it depends on how early you start drinking. As I said elsewhere, ideally you should switch to some other sort of chemical by about 1-2am so you can keep going. Caffeinated drinks mess all the above up though, and can be a solution although personally I find Red Bull makes me utterly psychotic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 19:51   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED

Not much to it, I'm naturally ugly so there's not much point in making an effort.

i concur.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 19:51   #11
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

She was in my little brothers year at school, so i really, really hope nothing bad happened in the period i cant remember.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 06:55   #12
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

- Drag self out of bed, hungover at about 11pm, shower, put a hat on
- Grab some beers, go down the park for some fitba
- Head the pub for grub at about 6pm. Get chatting to folk to set the scene for later (scoring alternative methods of getting wasted, talk to girls while your still relatively together)
- Go back to flat via off license, get wasted
- Head to club, few drinks beginning of night. Switch to water and alternative methods before the too drunk phase (1am ish).
- Party ****ing hard
- Find house party to go to, try to get laid at house party
- Crawl home about 7am
- repeat until working
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 12:19   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
- Drag self out of bed, hungover at about 11pm, shower, put a hat on
- Grab some beers, go down the park for some fitba
- Head the pub for grub at about 6pm. Get chatting to folk to set the scene for later (scoring alternative methods of getting wasted, talk to girls while your still relatively together)
- Go back to flat via off license, get wasted
- Head to club, few drinks beginning of night. Switch to water and alternative methods before the too drunk phase (1am ish).
- Party ****ing hard
- Find house party to go to, try to get laid at house party
- Crawl home about 7am
- repeat until working
And you do all this wearing just a hat?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 12:56   #14
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Shit, Shower, Shave.

It's all the preperation a man needs.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 17:02   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are two types of nights out, heavy and light. For light nights out it's usually shower and shave, leave my house after a few bottles of beer, head over to someone else's for some pre-club drinking, sixpack of something cheap and assorted spirits. Hit the nightclub, few vodka and redbulls of tequila shots to get the night going, rob some bottles of wine or other spirits from behind the bar, drink until kicked out/find a potential lay/night ends. If options a or c apply head to casino.

For heavy nights I haven't got the faintest notion what happens but I'm pretty sure alcohol is involved.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 17:30   #16
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Preparation for a night out.

• Shower in the afternoon rather than the morning 7/10, makes you feel better, but otherwise prolly won't make a difference.
  • Shave 2 days prior rather than on the day, making sure you dont look like a baby's arse.Unless that's your thing, dace. 2/10, depending on the type of girl you're looking to pull, I personally can't stand a face like a cheese grater, but your milage may vary especially if all you can grow is bum fluff.
  • Inform the birthday boy of your intention to get it on with his sister 4/10,bad idea unless he assumes you're joking
  • Inform the birthday boy's sister of your intention to drink slower than her and ply her with alcohol for devious purposes (i like honesty) 2/10, bad idea unless you've already shagged her or are 100% sure she wants your cock.
  • Wear your lucky t shirt that cost 50p 3/10, unless it's particularly ace
  • Make sure to wank in the morning so you have a decent "reserve" come night time, but aren't overflowing 10/10, or whatever 'timescale' works for you. Last thing you want is to fire off three minutes in, but also you've been at it for an hour and your starting to get tired and you still haven't finished, she's going to think you're either too pissed to know what you're doing, or that you don't actually find her at all attractive.
  • Go for a nap in the middle of the day 8/10, will **** up your sleep pattern, but if you're going out all night, you might as well be awake for it.
  • Was it rod stewart or mick jagger that dipped their cock in mouthwash? either way im considering it. If only for the pain and the hilarity. It makes me laugh thinking about it, and it would be a story to tell at the very least. 5/10, very considerate, tho usually washing it is sufficient. Might make girls wonder if you thought they were a sure thing. It's all very well being prepared and all that, but I have occasionally wondered what percentage of the guys I've gone out with one evening have gone out and purchased condoms and/or dipped their cock in mouthwash earlier that day.
  • Prepare a drunken sandwich and a hangover sandwich in your fridge to eliminate any "oh shit im hungry" worries 9.5/10, Probably worth putting all the hangover cures in easily accessible places, huge bottles of water etc, whatever works for you
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote