User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2005, 02:28   #51
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who else has been posting on here for five years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Technically I'm mod on every forum due to my super mod status, although most of my actions are done on the two forums i'm assigned to for my main duties, this being Suggestions and PD.

As for what I do on these forums,most people will tell you all I do is write replies to threads that would challenge the word count of a uni dissatation :)

I don't think you're able to "do" satire therefore i think this post is shit hence the neg rep.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 03:16   #52
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

I'm totally a latecomer. Round 3 was my first round, and there wasn't another to match it.

Then I retreated here never to touch the game again.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 04:12   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
On a side-note, someone once posted a zip file with everyone's post counts who had ever registered?
The only ZIP file regarding post counts I can remember was this one.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 04:27   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
wasn't the OOC twas...........
Happy Roid Hotel.
Tragically, oh so tragically, that thread was where I made my first post, dancing with wyndstar :O/
oh yah! HRH... i even had my own chair :P
haha that's funny..

the OOC was just stupid.

and the spackle thread.. oh dear.. anyone heard from nicole at all?

the '****ing head **** disease' made me laugh out loud. i remember that. wasn't it nod or dace or someone like that who started it?
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 04:29   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nicole was a man

a fat ugly 40 year old gay man

and if she wasn't. she'd have done better if she were
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 04:40   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't nicole supposed to be a lesbian? maybe she turned into gayle28uk?
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 05:20   #57
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
what do they do?

argue with gordon about tarantulars?
Couldn't add any rep points to you, but this made me drop to the floor laughing

Buggered if I recall what some of my first posts were, but back then I was more involved with the IRC community than I was on the boards. I have no record primarily because they were on fudge's old boards, and I generally kept a record of everyone else rather than myself.

I do have this though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah (26 Oct 2000)
As most of you will have noticed, there's been quite a few changes with the moderators. Some moderators have, unfortunately, had to leave the wonder that is Planetarion (namely Obi-Wan and Athanasius. You will be missed...) Some have moved onto other duties based in IRC (namely GoLdEnEyE. Thanks for all your help on the boards.

Many moderators have been moved to the Report Players board, so that we can concentrate next round on completely removing the cheats of the game.

And these changes have left many gaping holes. Which is why I made the request for moderator applications... So, please give a warm welcome to the new moderators (in alphabetical order): Ashknight, decoy, Idler, Nick Brickett, Patrician and wakey.

I just ask one thing to all the players: Please, be nice to the moderators. They're giving up a lot of their spare time to make the forums a much safer and cleaner place, pass on your concerns and suggestions to the creators, and answer any questions you may have. This requires a lot of hard work and effort, and they all do a grand job of it.

So please remember that a LOT of the current moderators are new, or relatively new. They are all still learning, and chances are they will make mistakes. They are only human after all. So, if you have any concerns with what the moderators have done, don't make a big song and dance about it on the boards. Take it up in private with the respective mod. Most of them are active on IRC in #planetarion, and I'm sure most of them supply an e-mail address or icq number in their profile.

If your concern is unresolved or the moderator is unhelpful, you can bring it to me. I'm always willing to listen to any problems you may have, providing you're being relatively polite about it. Drop me a mail at [email protected], or just speak to me in IRC.

Lastly, I'd just like to wish all the mods, new and old, good luck with their positions, and thank them for the time they're giving up to help us.

«Messiah»

P.S. I just remembered, JammyJim was never officially announced, either. He's the new mod on Questions to the Creators.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 05:26   #58
Aryn
Happy

haha
hmm that's before me
i used to have on my d:drive the old mod rules that named all the mods.
albinosqrl and scavenger were a few on there that come to mind. shows how old that was
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 05:31   #59
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
haha
hmm that's before me
i used to have on my d:drive the old mod rules that named all the mods.
albinosqrl and scavenger were a few on there that come to mind. shows how old that was
This one?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/UBBFAQ.doc
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 05:39   #60
Aryn
Happy

hmmm... no
mer was on it.
anthacanthus or whatever wasn't on it.. i don't think marlboro or bevgreen were on it either
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 06:17   #61
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Nick Brickett was a twat of the highest order, and undoubtedly the worst mod this board has ever seen.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 09:01   #62
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Still visiting these forums since April 2k.

? - Im off for a pint.........
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 09:54   #63
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

[Edited by Nick Brickett on 15th July 2005 11:57 CET]
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 10:20   #64
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I have been posting here in one form or another since March 2000 - unfortunately the account I signed up with got purged so I lost it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 11:57   #65
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Bloody hell thats a very early version of the mod FAQ. Most of the people listed werent mods when I was appointed and its missing people like Aussie who had been handling Suggestiosn alone for a while before I was appointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hmmm... no
mer was on it.
anthacanthus or whatever wasn't on it.. i don't think marlboro or bevgreen were on it either
The one you have/had Aryn would probally have only had MikeUK on it (Discounting Spinner, Fudge, Vish , Zeus and Messiah ofc). djbass may have still been on report player forum also and may have been joined by Denial^, but even they might have left at that point because with you and mer we are talking about it being atleast towards the end of 2000
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 12:14   #66
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That's the one

Oh dear oh dear, my old icsavage account. 21x posts. No longer a valid user
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 13:15   #67
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh cool, Im ****ing ancient.. fun to see that list tho, for some odd reason
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 14:04   #68
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I remember once I got seriously repremanded for telling this joke about Mer;

'Mers boyfriend is so ugly that when she opens her pi55 flaps he thinks he's looking into a mirror'

Not too bad really but I think she was the sensative type that GD can do without.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:07   #69
«Messiah»

«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice

It's times like these I wish i hadn't lost my old account when you transferred to the new forums. My E-Penis would be growing as we speak.
«Messiah» is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:18   #70
«Messiah»

«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice«Messiah» is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Nick Brickett was a twat of the highest order, and undoubtedly the worst mod this board has ever seen.
Yes, that was probably one of the great mistakes of my life.

I still remember though the comedy value when he got made the administrator of the forums of some other online game. I stole the password from his PA account, and it turned out he used the same password on his admin account. So when he went on his "mass porn posting" spree, was able to totally **** up his forums and cause confusion on the way. Corruption rocks!

That doc is a blast from the past though, djbass. I can't believe you still have copies of those.
«Messiah» is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:29   #71
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that twat 'berserker' brought his sig back after you (i assume it was you as you have taste) edited it
I'm having issues with my sig okay; I keep forgetting to turn it off. I don't remember actually putting it back on though (though I may be wrong).
berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:31   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who else has been posting on here for five years?

If you don't like signatures, then turn them off altogether in the options section of the user CP.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:32   #73
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Over 5 years but I'm pro.

I remember the old forums which didn't need registration as well, they were a laugh riot since you could make posts pretending to be other people, good times good times.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:40   #74
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

I've just got rid of all the f-crew stuff. can you still see what i have got as a sig even if i turn them off?
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:45   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who else has been posting on here for five years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerker
can you still see what i have got as a sig even if i turn them off?
Yes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:31   #76
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
There is a disparity between my post count in that zip file, and my current post count.

It does not compute.

27 Belgarath The Sorcerer 4112 5.42
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:38   #77
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That would be the posts Fudge wiped.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:41   #78
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

Has probably been on and off for about 5 years for me, account was deleted due to inactivity or some other shite at one point though.
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:43   #79
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That would be the posts Fudge wiped.
Nope, that never affected the post count. It's from when Karmulian banned me, my post count was reset to 0. The ****.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:57   #80
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Messiah»
It's times like these I wish i hadn't lost my old account when you transferred to the new forums. My E-Penis would be growing as we speak.
...but wait.. there's more \o/

A DB Dump of all planets circa 18th September 2000 converted to a easy to read table:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/planet_listing.html (warning 8Mb in size, takes a loooong time to load).

A classic post and series of edits by JBoy that I feel may have been contender for clownshoe corner back in the day:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/...%20Lientje.htm

The beginning of a beautiful friendship between PA & Barrysworld as depicted by a crazy irishman:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/Zeus%201.htm

Earliest post overall I could find:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/...20graphics.htm

and lastly this one just for Messiah's E-Penis:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/...20Position.htm
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 17:58   #81
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Fall of 2000 if memory serves... I think hobbyrogue4 got my original account banned, so i made this nifty new one in his honor...
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 18:57   #82
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A DB Dump of all planets circa 18th September 2000 converted to a easy to read table:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/planet_listing.html (warning 8Mb in size, takes a loooong time to load).
I, and three of the people I live with are on that list. Geek-tastic!

My first forum account was in 2000 but I think I made about 30 posts with it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 03:27   #83
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I'm still here. I restrict my posts to about once a month though for the fear of being recognised.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 04:36   #84
Aryn
Happy

omg dj what a trip down memory lane.
that jboy editing thread was pure class. definitely would have been one for the clownshoe corner
wish i was witty like that when i was a mod
ah well.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 12:03   #85
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:

A classic post and series of edits by JBoy that I feel may have been contender for clownshoe corner back in the day:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/...%20Lientje.htm

theamion went mental about that.

as did Queen.

heh \o/
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 12:32   #86
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The 'Pavil vs. 111' thread amused me greatly.
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 13:43   #87
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Check

Edit: Almost 5 years :/ Looking forward to join the good company o_O almost 1k posts aswell. Congrats to me eh?
Eh, we've been around that long ? and you'll never get congratulations from me when you reach that point

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote