User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2004, 03:50   #101
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So whats your "thing"

I'd like to add to my previous post that a woman should not bruise easily and should have a reasonably high pain threshold.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:07   #102
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

i liek gurls lol
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:18   #103
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
I prefer them to be emotionally dependant and insecure, I find that it really helps building an intimate relationship.
Quote:
Actually 17 girlfriends dumped 18 times [dumped 1 and dumped twice by one] And it gets worse every time.
picking girls who are emotionally unstable so that they need you is not a good basis for a long term relationship
sooner or later they will feel better and wonder what the hell they are doing with a drippy git like you
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:15   #104
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh i was gonna say - being dumped 18 times should kinda tell you that your preferences are shit.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:15   #105
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd like to add to my previous post that a woman should not bruise easily and should have a reasonably high pain threshold.

this quality in a woman is always a bonus
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 00:42   #106
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: So whats your "thing"

Hey, at least it's a POTW ;-)
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 21:19   #107
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

To sum it up, we live in a sosciety were face and bum seems to be the most important things.
I still belive tits are under-rated though
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 21:23   #108
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Tits are massively prized by most people in general society.

Although I may say this as I have a housemate who is obsessed with breasts.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 01:04   #109
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
To sum it up, we live in a sosciety were face and bum seems to be the most important things.
In some places, bums. Other places, face. And the other places, breasts.

Out of the three, I'd be with the group who prefer breasts although belly buttons has something special for me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:42   #110
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
picking girls who are emotionally unstable so that they need you is not a good basis for a long term relationship
sooner or later they will feel better and wonder what the hell they are doing with a drippy git like you
No, but the very basis of society is built around our mutual need for protection and acceptance.

So are our relationships (there is a lot more to them ofc).
Is there *really* something wrong with "us needing each other"? Would you wish me on somebody well-adjusted and mentally stable????! I think not!

It is not so much me "picking" them- but a mutual understanding that we need each other- this dependancy can lead to a very deep, intimate relationship, it's called love, i'm not sure if your familiar with it [cheap shot- but i don't like being called a git!]
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:46   #111
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

The base of a good relationship shouldn't be dependancy in my opinion. A good working relationship can lead to mutual dependancy which is only a healthy thing untill a certain degree/amount.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 21:00   #112
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Agreed, but what is acceptable and healthy will be influenced by certain enviromental factors- stress, personality etc. And this does in no way impede a working relationship- it accentuates some of the more intimate and positive aspects.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 21:51   #113
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It is not so much me "picking" them- but a mutual understanding that we need each other- this dependancy can lead to a very deep, intimate relationship, it's called love, i'm not sure if your familiar with it [cheap shot- but i don't like being called a git!]
so which of your 18 previous girlfriends were you in love with?
seems pretty stupid to say that it's a good thing to go for mentally unstable girls because you get a deep and meaningful loving relationship that ends rather quickly.

Here's an idea - go for someone stable and maybe you'll find that you can have a meaningful relationship without emotional stress and maybe you might not get dumped.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 14:37   #114
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so which of your 18 previous girlfriends were you in love with?
seems pretty stupid to say that it's a good thing to go for mentally unstable girls because you get a deep and meaningful loving relationship that ends rather quickly.

Here's an idea - go for someone stable and maybe you'll find that you can have a meaningful relationship without emotional stress and maybe you might not get dumped.
Misconception here, the majority of them have been stable, the ones i have liked the most have been the unstable ones, and they tend to have been the long-term relationships- the deep and meaningful ones, it is the stable, well-adjusted girl who can't stand me [don't blame 'em...], they just wanna have fun and aren't prepared to give 150% commitment, they aren't looking to fall in love and have a long-term relationship at 17-19 [i wouldn't ask for anything i'm not prepared to give].

And yes, my love-life is the basis of several on-going jokes amongst my friends.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 14:47   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you need to objectively improve yourself as a human being.

Unfortunately thinking is bad and can only lead to the downfall of western civilisation but there you go.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 14:51   #116
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Seriously, you think way too much, I bet even the girls who in generally like to analyse their relationships to shits do rolleye a lot with you. Not that I can truly judge that but the little image you've given me in your threads lately makes me think that.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:07   #117
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Unfortunately I analyse *everything* no matter how small or big, I need to dissect it- it just the way i think. And yes everyone i know gets quite exasperated with me when i do.

Life is supposed to be the improvement and betterment of oneself and one's current enviroment, whether it be social, financial etc.

I have been undergoing a process of improvement- undertaken by myself, counselling etc. is a joke- i would like to think I don't fit neatly into any demograph, so therefore the conventional treatments built around that demograph won't work. Morally, ethically I'm fine etc. it all just boils down to my insecurities...

Screw that, i really have no idea why or what i'm talking about.... I really don't feel like whining,

So I hope all of you nice people on GD have a wonderful day and go to bed tonight especially happy, most noticably the following...

SilverSmoke
JohnnyBGood
Dace [yes, you too....]
Aryn
Madi
Kurashima
JammyJim
Ste
Apologies for those whom I have missed.

Now i'm off to see Amy [yes, she took me back]
I wouldn't say i'm happy- I do worry about us, my up-coming exams, but I feel ok today, so have a nice day every1.

P.S.- I think i might be sick- I'm feeling very odd.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:10   #118
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Same to you mate, have a nice day.

I am going to see my girlfriend's parents/family for the first time all together in some hours, so I am feeling a bit odd as well heh.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:24   #119
Ste
Bored

Have a good day yourself as well!

Just remember - you don't have to be in a relationship.
The best ones come along when you least expect it and inevitably when you've just decided you don't want to be in a relationship.

You're young, you've got the rest of your life to find your perfect girl. It's best sometimes to be patient and concentrate on making yourself happy rather than someone else.

Unread 26 Dec 2004, 21:41   #120
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

You left me out you ass who always fails in ALL his relationships and cant help acting like a nerd who tries so hard to be clever online because he knows he cant in real life.

Thats sounds awfully familiar to me. Enjoy yourself mate!
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:25   #121
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Report in, Silversmoke
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:40   #122
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well, it was pretty cool and fun. First moments where rather weird, especially because I suddenly sat there around the table with a girl (her sister) from work and her entire family, we laughed about it and everything went fine. My girlfriend was cute and couldn't resist kissing me some now and then in front of her entire family, ehm I guess that's a good thing. On a note though, she IS young, she really is a teenager in everything she does, don't get me wrong, she's a bright teenager but still a teenager. I am not too sure how much I have to expect from this on the long run, but for now it's pretty fun.

Also, she got an own life, my ex'es where all over me and couldn't stop bothering me during the first period, I have to get used to it that this girl actually has her own life, hobbies, social activities etc. I always wanted someone who has her own life outside 'us', now I've got it I notice I have to get used to it. But it's going well
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:44   #123
Ste
Bored

i'm meeting my gf's parents for the first time on thursday i think...
probably gonna be in a pub... but not for long though.
It'll be the first time I see her for nearly two weeks.

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:48   #124
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

silversmoke makes GD collectively smile a little inside.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:01   #125
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
You left me out you ass who always fails in ALL his relationships and cant help acting like a nerd who tries so hard to be clever online because he knows he cant in real life.

Thats sounds awfully familiar to me. Enjoy yourself mate!
Modesty is not a virture I possess at the best of times, but I neither try nor find myself unable in my "real life", and I do not exploit the insecurities of others in a feeble attempt to fool myself into thinking that people *actually* look up to me.

You too mate... hope the holidays are treating ya well! I like your avatar btw... i'm too lazy to get my own [and I *still* think that Pudant avatar was entirely inappropiate!] And things are really going great with Amy thank you very much...the last week has been really great...she's really sweet, I really like her!

And yes SilverSmoke... I admit I smiled while I read that... I'm glad things went well for you, sounds like you might have met your match!

Good luck Ste!

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 27 Dec 2004 at 18:02. Reason: typos....
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:27   #126
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
[and I *still* think that Pudant avatar was entirely inappropiate!]
Eh?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:30   #127
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

I forget who... but one of you guys gave me a "Pudant" avatar.....
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:52   #128
Blastoderm
________

No idea dude.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:58   #129
Ste
Bored

you mean Pedant?

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 01:49   #130
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Not me. I never gave anyone an avatar.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:30   #131
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
He made physics beautiful
Made?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 12:24   #132
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't see the beauty in that particular part of physics until he talked about it. Hence he made the physics beautiful.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:14   #133
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't see the beauty in that particular part of physics until he talked about it. Hence he made the physics beautiful.

The only physics i find "beautiful" are "THRUST" and "FLUID DYNAMICS" *

nudge nudge

wink wink
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:56   #134
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Dace, if our bodies were the physical personification of our personalities- you would be a decaying donkey, previously having the intellect of a bluebottle, the sex-drive of a mindless rabbit and the social aptitude of a rusty hammer: oh and all of this came about as the man would owned you shot you for trying to screw his daughter.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 30 Dec 2004 at 18:35.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:57   #135
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Waves? Damped oscillation? Friction? The two body problem?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:18   #136
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Waves? Damped oscillation? Friction? The two body problem?
More like 3 body, you square
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:45   #137
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Dace, .................... you would be a decaying donkey, previously having the intellect of a bulebottle, the sex-drive of a mindless rabbit and the social aptitude of a rusty hammer: .

I've heard he's actually quite charming when he's sober.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 19:54   #138
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I've heard he's actually quite charming when he's sober.
I have never gotten the impression that he is often sober. :xmas:
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 05:05   #139
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

It is my professional opinion that women who are absolutely perfect (like the one sitting next to me readingthis over my shoulder) are the best women to have.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 05:48   #140
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
It is my professional opinion that women who are absolutely perfect (like the one sitting next to me readingthis over my shoulder) are the best women to have.
Wow! What a close grip.

Does she wear the whole dominatrix suit or just whip you really hard and continuously thru the day?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 10:09   #141
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
(like the one sitting next to me readingthis over my shoulder)
Go, you firm and masculine god!