User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:02   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Plucking Eyebrows

I don't get this one. I've never seen a girl with bad eyebrows. Long as there's no uni you're in with me.

But women pluck. To the point where there's almost nothing left. Sometimes it just looks weird, sometimes it looks like a roommate played a practical joke on them.

Usually you can easily tell what area had brow hair removed, and I just want to yell "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYEBROW???"

but that's just me.

Does anyone here actually find very thin eyebrows to be more attractive?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:02   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plucking Eyebrows

well i don't like excessively thick eyebrows, but thin ones are scary too, especially painted on ones.

i do mine but only because i look like a caveman otherwise
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:04   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seems all girls do, some of them go mad for it. One of my friends eyebrows is pretty much drawn on nowadays

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:05   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Plucking Eyebrows

Shave them off completely and draw them in with a felt tip.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:06   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

"Cancer Patient Chic"
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:36   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

the english language is too poor to express the pain of plucking eyebrows

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:37   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

There is this chick that sometimes forgets to shave it and she becomes a real monobrow minger.

They dont grow all the way, it just get that 3day shave look which is even worse.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:38   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

what? you shave eyebrows?!

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:39   #9
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

plucking stray hairs and shaping to a gentle arch opens out the eye area
this makes a face more attractive and youthful

going ott does not however
but then too much of anything is bad
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:40   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

p.s. (see pic in sig for arched brows)
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:41   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

awww behave..

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:45   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
That picture makes Madi look like Kristine Scott Thomas.
she looks more like angelica jolie on cocaine.

no offence (you look good)

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 22:11   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've considered it (and been advised to by various women) as I've got very dark bushy eyebrows.

I haven't yet as (a) Who can be arsed? and (b) It'd be another step down the road of being a total faggot.

(I know, too late)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 22:13   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

uni/monobrows should be plucked regardless of sex/sexuality
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 22:47   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i pluck a few stray hairs when i remember. i hate girls who have barely no eyebrows left. and the ones that draw them on.. fs. what's really bad is when they use an unnatural colour to draw them on. like red or blue. yes blue. wtf is wrong with people?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 01:21   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've needed to pluck mine for ages but havent got round to it

http://madeup.info/eyes.png
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 03:16   #17
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
p.s. (see pic in sig for arched brows)
You suffering from some sort of eatin dissorder?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 03:22   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have to pluck/shave the middle or else its getting to be unibrow time.
A friend of mine has to paint hers on cause she plucked them all off when she was young and they didnt grow back.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 04:20   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not all girls pluck theirs... My ex didn't use to do hers, but she had thinnish eyebrows anyway. It was because she had a "thing" about mirrors. She couldn't look into a mirror without shaking all over. She wasn't ugly or anything, just had mental problems. What do you expect from a girl whose parents were first cousins. Anyway, enough of my ex. What am I drivelling on about?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 08:28   #20
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

I get mine waxed. Having a professional do it makes it less likely I'll go nuts and think the Drag-Queen, painted on thing looks cute. Also it's less time consuming. I know plenty of otherwise attractive girls who have the scariest eyebrows (Christina Aguilera comes too mind).
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:45   #21
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
You suffering from some sort of eatin dissorder?
nope
its just the angle makes me collar bone poke out a bit and i am pouting
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:46   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

thin or very thick eyebrows look ****ed up.
thick makes them look like men, thin makes them look too scarey.
if i had too choose i'd deffo go with thick rather than thin.

artifical looks worse than thick.

i pluck mine a little, to stop the liam and noel thing coming on.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:55   #23
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I am of the opinion that eyebrows should look tidy, but one could look at them and believe it is perfectly feasible that they could grow like that by themselves.

And since we're all attention whoring, this is what I think eyebrows should look like:
http://www.thisgrandbook.co.uk/image...ubblacktie.jpg

(yes, there was a certain element of fancy dress at this black tie)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:04   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

HAHAHAHAHHA

is that you?

HAHAHAHAHAH
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:06   #25
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm right abut the eyebrows, and you know it.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:23   #26
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

I hate thick eyebrows on girls, and especially when it's going continously from one side to the other. Thin is better then tick, and the one painted one is atleast better from eyebrows growing from one side to another without a guy having a chance to know where it starts and where it stops. The only thing that i think is worse is hair under the armpits of women, and maybe ticks somewhere you don't wan't them (Only happened once to me, but once is more then enough)
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 01:38   #27
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
.....The only thing that i think is worse is hair under the armpits of women, and maybe ticks somewhere you don't wan't them (Only happened once to me, but once is more then enough)

ROFl, ticks. what kind of a women was it? and what species? a cow, pig, dog?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 02:14   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i dont see the obsession in eyebrow plucking. its just daft to me.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 07:26   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Asian girls come with nice eyebrows as standard. lucky me eh?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:08   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I'd hit it.
If it wasn't for the weird kind of hippy look. This isn't the 70s, you know.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:34   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

jenny's eyebrows look the best so far
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:40   #32
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I still want to play the game of.

WHAT HORRIBLE DISFIGURING CONDITION WAS JENNY BORN WITH?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:43   #33
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, so the real question is:

What weird sort of 'selective blindness' was Sunday born with?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 17:46   #34
Aryn
Happy

now that's the question on everyone's mind
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:16   #35
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, so the real question is:

What weird sort of 'selective blindness' was Sunday born with?
Help me, for I am infected with that too
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 01:55   #36
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Help me, for I am infected with that too

Jennifer == :gollum:

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote