User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:00   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: PA is going down the PAN*

GD is cuddly.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 20:57   #52
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Someone deserves to be beaten with a sPANner for this.

{Probably me, as this was the best I could come up with.}

Edit: or a frying PAN. One of the two will tenderize me nicely

Last edited by Squidly; 10 Nov 2005 at 01:52. Reason: -1 point by an anon nrep. How's about signing it you PANsy ;)
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 21:01   #53
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

That and...

"Friends, Romans, Pantrymen, lend me your ears!"

{It's a real word. I swear.}
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:18   #54
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is sad.
Now every time I think the word "PAN", "10 Pro V with Vitamins" adds itself on the end automaticaly.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 10:13   #55
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well you came up with the name..
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 10:17   #56
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Well you came up with the name..
Pld Apocco Now!

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 11:40   #57
Kenny

I cant believe this was the first thread I've read in years.

Damn you guys for bumping it to the top!
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 14:36   #58
Appocomaster
PA Team

I didn't come up with the name I'm ideas guy!
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 14:41   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I didn't come up with the name I'm ideas guy!
A name like that couldn't be made by anyone else than Kal
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 20:13   #60
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Haha. That joke is Pretty Amazing, Nadar!
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 20:37   #61
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
A name like that couldn't be made by anyone else than Kal
how did you guess

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 20:41   #62
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Jeez ---

All you guys need to get a life and grow up.

What~! Do you think your Peter PAN~!... In Never Never Land?

Now lets get back to playing Panetarion -- err -- I mean Planetarion --

Oh Great~!...
Now you have me doing it too.....
Remberasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 20:49   #63
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
how did you guess
Well, I've known you for 3 years now and finding out what's your work or not is getting pretty easy

Though, finding it out what texts etc you wrote is getting harder nowadays as you've clearly been going to school to learn how to write without typos
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 21:49   #64
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

What happens when you put a PANamanian and a PAN filter to PAN balance? Btw can anybody PANel my house with PANcakes?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 22:54   #65
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting a train to St. PANcras before my window PANes shatter with all this nonsense!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 01:23   #66
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Oooh, that's next to Kings Cross, jump on a train and visit me. Stay over and we'll have a Pretty Acceptable Night of drink and chat!

(Ths s getting PANfully slly, sn't t? - Oopy my 'i' key broke!)
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 02:01   #67
jackle

*wanders in*

*reads*

*Shakes head*

*Wanders off*
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 08:45   #68
Random
living under a rock

Random is an unknown quantity at this point

These lame PAN jokes have made me a PANatic already.
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 15:55   #69
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

This thread is PANning out to be rather PANful to read. Whoever started this PANdemic of awful PAN jokes should see that this sorry tale PANs out having his head shoved into a bedPAN. The list of people who should have a PANzerschreck shoved where the sun doesn't shine is as long as the PANama canal too, and Kloopy should be be run over till he is as flat as a PANcake too, as his are some of the worst.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 15:56   #70
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

On another topic: pa down for about 30mins there. This caused me to lose my entire fleet all my roids a credit card and my dog. I insist upon a rollback of 2days immediately
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 16:06   #71
jackle

no way! i stole that dog fair and square!
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 16:30   #72
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Bah, typical PANdering of the top planets :P
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 16:40   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Did you steal his dog? Then who's dog does I have?? Oh, wait, nevermind, it was Smudge.
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 16:48   #74
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

woof
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:50   #75
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

If you guys dont stop im gonna hit each one of you over the head with a PAN

simple and sweet, eh?
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:53   #76
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

oh, and by the way, i kicked your dog after i realised he was from jaPAN
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 07:36   #77
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

When PA goes PAN, I think it's time to put PA in my PANtallones.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 11:35   #78
Nadar
I see you!

demiGOD, why are you having the same avatar as Squishy?
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 13:45   #79
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was wondering exactly the same thing. Heresy i say!

Pretty damn apalling!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 14:38   #80
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

This sorta sum it up tbh

http://www.forcedshaving.com/wp-cont...09-23-0001.jpg
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 17:35   #81
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron7684
If you guys dont stop im gonna hit each one of you over the head with a PAN

simple and sweet, eh?
I used that one earlier. Tsk
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 23:13   #82
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I I think he is buggered mate;
#pawiki
[18:57] <Sovereign> it just has 'blue, red, green, light blue, pink, lightgreen'
I think Sovereign is getting a bit PANchromatic

well I'm off now flying PAN-am
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 02:35   #83
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

think round 16 will be pantastic...

ok lamest joke in the thread, ill leave now...
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:43   #84
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I used that one earlier. Tsk
well from al the rep, i guess i got my comeuppance. it'll never happan (o.O) again.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 03:19   #85
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Im crying beacause of this thread. CRYING
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 22:45   #86
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

...crying from laughter!! its more amusing than watching a mouse hump a panther
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 22:49   #87
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron7684
...crying from laughter!! its more amusing than watching a mouse trying to hump a panther
Fixed (I don't think a mouse has ever successfully humped a panther).

I'd not call it funny as such It was funny, then it just got silly.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 05:56   #88
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

actually, tere was a movie hovering about somewhere that had some small animal, not sure what exactly, but about the size of a tiny dog actually screwing a lion. VERY amusing