User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 17:33   #1
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about
Coven takes a rest

The time has come for Coven to step out for a round and take a rest. The main reason for this is that I myself havent had the time or opportunity to lead the alliance as a HC should. Especially in a smaller less strict alliance as Coven HC's have to put in a lot of effort to keep their player playing and motivated and without that time being available Coven was on a dieing course. We all felt it would be better to take a round off.
I think i speak for all of us when I say we had laods of fun the last couple of rounds, and we'll prolly be back soon enough.
I would like to thank everyone who's put alot of effort into Coven and especially Dory, Jackle, Gen, MrFingers and Rich for being in coven even longer than all of the staff. There's loads of other people who did a great deal for coven and who i haven't named here but they know how lazy I am
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 18:01   #2
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coven takes a rest

awww shame to see, Coven always took alot of flak but u were gr8 fun.... and whos gonna come up with the dodgy answers in the Quiz now!!?? hope to see u guys back soon
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 19:50   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Thumbs up Re: Coven takes a rest

I will miss you guys!!
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:35   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Those days of friendly competition with Veneratio will haunt you for the rest of your lives...

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 00:10   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[quote=horn] pagen/QUOTE]

*pagan.

I might be pissed, but at least I can spell right. :|
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 00:26   #6
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Never freakin mind!

Memo to self. Learn how to read. *sighs*

Well, enjoy the break coven, hopefully you'll be back for later rounds
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 00:27   #7
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
what i meant to say was that if you were so good at spelling you'd be out seducing a woman on this friday night instead of bullying people on space sim forums.
But I only want to seduce you. You're a lovely fellow.

And now I have a great moral dilemma (Which involves seducing women with my wonderful arsenal of spelling and a beer haze!), but fish is not around to help me **** up my life

EDIT: Hope you return coven, good to have an alliance which accepts new people and has some form of organisation!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 01:48   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

nn Coven. Will see ya in the morning
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 02:38   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

smaller alliances that take a round off don't return often. I doubt we'll see Coven again.

But is it a big loss?
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 02:57   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:/

au revoir
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 04:37   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
smaller alliances that take a round off don't return often. I doubt we'll see Coven again.

But is it a big loss?
Yes. Of course it is. Beliebe is or not, Coven seny alot of goods playerd up the ranks....

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 07:36   #12
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Well.... here's hoping anyways Hopefully the lot of ya are still playing, just under another tag
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 09:03   #13
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

had fun in coven. Loved every second of it. If coven doesnt come back i would like to officially say good bye to the people that i probably wont stay in contact with. And i have had so much fun. Gen, SS, Jackle, Mr Fingers you guys are all awesome, ive had fun, thanks for teaching me how to bc Mr Fingers appreciated ;-)

-dorraj
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 11:38   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

sad to see ya go coven. when i was coven it was always a good laugh, even if i was only a member for a round

all the best

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 17:58   #15
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Damn Coven gone

Big loss imo Coven provide gd quality players that know how the game works but more importantly know how to have a laugh.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:00   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Coven left =\ Well, hopeftully you guys will be back in the future

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 22:28   #17
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

The people that have always been at the core of coven will play the coming round. You can count on us coming back in one form or another!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 23:22   #18
liskonen
Lahtelainen.

liskonen will become famous soon enoughliskonen will become famous soon enough

lol who I'm gonna own now?
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 11:42   #19
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

How about you try ending in the top 2000 for once?
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 07:28   #20
Cmd_Carl
Omen HC

Cmd_Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

But is it a big loss?
Wow... what a cocky asshole.... Im impressed.

Anyhow:
Its sad to se one of the alliances with most spirit leave the game.
Coven taught me everything i know about this game. And more importantly, how to have fun. Jackle, mrfingers, GeN, Sander and all the others... GREAT run... and thats for all the fun.... See you all on the battlefield! :-)
Cmd_Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 01:20   #21
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Its funny how so many hate us, but then they realise that pa without an enemy or someone to pick on isnt as fun. lol. I think that we will truly be missed, :P. Now i need to find a home :S
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 13:26   #22
jackle

Good times.

Personally i'd liek to appologise to:

... nuts to this it'll be too long a list.

But thanks to Gen, sander, carl, almondo, maniac, obliv, toxic, rich, dicky, ed, ... everyone who put the effort in.

The_Fish, i hope coven will never be gone, the thought of people taking this game seriously just sickens me.

oh and: Jackle <3 ApA, [Fcrew] & Ven
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 14:27   #23
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Jackle i thought i was gonna join

Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 19:25   #24
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

But is it a big loss?
While stupidity is a right
You’re abusing the privilege

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 23:39   #25
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackle

The_Fish, i hope coven will never be gone, the thought of people taking this game seriously just sickens me.
Coven don't take Planetarion seriously? They're the only alliance to ban me from their public channel for suggesting that they weren't 100% dedicated elite players who would eventually win the game.
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 09:19   #26
madman2k30III

madman2k30III can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
awww shame to see, Coven always took alot of flak but u were gr8 fun.... and whos gonna come up with the dodgy answers in the Quiz now!!?? hope to see u guys back soon
looks like dodgy answers in quiz will fall to F-crew as they were just as bad answering apart from the 1 fluekey time they won the quiz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[F-Crew]
You know when you've been [FC]ucked

madman2k30III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 13:28   #27
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

[quote=Gate]
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
pagen/QUOTE]

*pagan.

I might be pissed, but at least I can spell right. :|

But not quote right it seems...
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 11:28   #28
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Coven don't take Planetarion seriously? They're the only alliance to ban me from their public channel for suggesting that they weren't 100% dedicated elite players who would eventually win the game.
Getting baned from coven public channel is easy

But seriously, I'll miss you guys! Was in coven for 1 round and thought it was a good place to start playing pa, not to serious & still a nice amount of fun.
Respect to coven members of r10.5, horn, fiddlesticks, dory, alphawave, elmoow, ...
WE WUZ THA BOMB!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 17:49   #29
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Getting banned from #coven is real easy. Getting banned for a reason on the other hand... :P
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 21:49   #30
jackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Getting banned from #coven is real easy. Getting banned for a reason on the other hand... :P
out of a few hundred bans i dont think one was justified...

well maybe one for reborn... but thats it.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:29   #31
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

hm...
the spirit of coven wont die...

to bad that it had to come to this.. but change is ineviteble

first deadly and now finaly coven aswell..

its a shame as coven was a grerat trainingfacility that brought along good players.. hope ull be back...well jackle will be bored with bein an admin soon enough so there is hope :P

will never forget the DEADLY/Coven partnership...lotsa fun

bbs

respect Kieker Jan
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 18:33   #32
jackle

i'm no admin, merely a helper monkey.

When coven returns we demand Deadly return along side.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 19:08   #33
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

awww.. less targets
we'll miss you
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 05:20   #34
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

lol, that pissed a lot of people off
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 14:56   #35
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

No worries. The targets remain only this time they might actually get def
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 15:16   #36
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

/me fluffles the lovley coven folks

come back soon
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 16:01   #37
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Wp Coven Hope to see you back soon.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:19   #38
darkage

darkage is an unknown quantity at this point

As for great warriors and an alliance that knew how to have fun even if they were in war they must have all the respect they can. I salute you Jackle, SS, Gen ..... you guys were (and will be) the leaders of the greatest alliance that knows how to play and having fun in the same time.
Oh and come back so i wont hunt you down like dogs
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:16   #39
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Coven will never be gone - there will always be someone there to fight int he name of Coven.
i had a good time when i played planetarion while i was with Coven. Of all the alliances I've worked under, i've never seen a better command. They were always about benig friends and having a good time. whenever some kind of crap would go down...there was always a member there to make ya smile. as darkage said, and i agree with him, coven is one of the greatest alliances that know how to play and have fun at the same time
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 19:38   #40
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

But is it a big loss?
Harsh Without the smaller alliances the ''main'' alliances would be seriously lacking a recruitment ground... unless you wanna start accepting freebies and getting them into the game? Personally i think the smaller alliances play a more important role than any of the bigger ones.. Shame to see you go Coven

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:03   #41
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a great time in Coven and met some great guys.

Hope to see you all back in action next round

Turbo

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote