User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 May 2005, 18:59   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Following on from the recent cannabis thread

Someone please inform me in this thread what different kinds of cannabis there are, what the various "types" do to you and what their cost is.

I need to know this because my general bullshitting of my "smoking friends" is not "up to scratch".

Thanks in advance.
Unread 21 May 2005, 19:00   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Following on from the recent cannabis thread

P.S. There might be a website about this but i doubt it because it's illegal and even if having a website about it wasn't "that bad" then im sure MI5 and the CIA would be watching it to catch all the little stoners etc etc etc.
Unread 21 May 2005, 22:17   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Won't help you on the "cost" thing, but might answer the other questions.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 22:17   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

White Widow - imported from Amsterdam... that's the shit!! Contains crack crystals so will really leave you messed up - did a month and needless to say, I'm never going there again- heh.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 22:52   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

On the white widow thing, I think somebody has fooled with you Androme. Or just thrown away lots of cocaine

In Norway at least, a gram is 100kr. That's the streetprice, no matter if it's weed, hash, skunk or any variation thereof. Of course, the price might be higher if you buy from a friend with quality, beacause you're not going to get the things that are worth smoking on the street.

Good types of weed: Purple Haze, northern lights, white widow, thai sticks, and generally anything skunk.
Hash: Any kashmir or nepal, the black stuff that feels like gum (we call it "sorting" in Norway). A good rule of thumb is that the softer it is, the better it is, but this should NOT be followed as a bible. The best hash I've ever come across was so hard that rolling a joint was near impossible. But generally, soft = good. Plus, most of the types I've listed are "uncommon" in most places, so beware of dealers that claim they have the shit when they don't. However, stay away from the streets, and buy from people you know.

All information above was learned listening to rap music
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 22:55   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Let's not forget the usual accompanying horseshit to spice up your in-take!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2005, 23:30   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

You can get pretty standard skunk green of 1/8th (1 bennerz) for £10 - anymore and they're overcharging - I pay £15 or £20 for 1/8th of White Widow depending on who I'm buying it from.
----------retired-------
Unread 21 May 2005, 23:40   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
(we call it "sorting" in Norway)
We do? I gotta ask my smocking mates about that!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 01:24   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
We do? I gotta ask my smocking mates about that!
Well, I might just have generalized a lot when I said "we".
I do
But then again, I'm about as average as you can get in Norway! \o/

Big Horn, luckily, I've got dealers that treat me well. I've not been fooled by any of them, ever. If they say their stuff is good, it is, and if they say it's shit, they say soo to and give me freebies.
Goddamn hippies, they never know what's good for them
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 12:11   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Drugs are bad mmmmmmk
Unread 22 May 2005, 13:00   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
where do you live

and if i bought the capital with me, and a percentage for yourself, could you hook me up with lets say 2oz for starters?!
any government infringing bastards can look away .... now!

london --> olympic village --> stratford
----------retired-------