User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:04   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Teachers these days

He really used the word N-word
He really did it!!

Let's hang him
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:05   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Teachers these days

I bet TK doesnt do that..
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 20:24   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a conversation with one of my black students about his afro and how he keeps it in order with his comb and stuff.

I said I couldn't tell the difference whether he combed it or not - he got offended
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 21:54   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he's stupid then.

Btw, ask him if he has afro pubes too. Then laugh!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 10:34   #5
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Surely this is a joke ala brasseye
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 13:37   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd believe a person called "Paul" rather than a person called "Keysean" any day.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 13:39   #7
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'd believe a person called "Paul" rather than a person called "Keysean" any day.
why?
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:03   #8
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

American news is just so sensationalist and quite patronising as well (the way they speak slowly and kind of spell it out for you).

I believe the teacher - I often use the kid's "sayings" as jokes to get them to do things (they keep using the word "sick" to describe something that's good, so sometimes I tell them that instead of their work being really good, it's "sick" - rarely though). So I suppose if they say "nigga" often enough, then he could slip up.

Also, I just don't trust that kid. I reckon they threw some glasses on him and dressed him up to look respectable. He probably has some sort of grudge against the teacher too.

He is an idiot for using that racial slur though, even if he didn't mean it how it was said.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:43   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I believe the teacher - I often use the kid's "sayings" as jokes to get them to do things (they keep using the word "sick" to describe something that's good, so sometimes I tell them that instead of their work being really good, it's "sick" .
You are so gay.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:16   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I believe the teacher - I often use the kid's "sayings" as jokes to get them to do things (they keep using the word "sick" to describe something that's good, so sometimes I tell them that instead of their work being really good, it's "sick" - rarely though). So I suppose if they say "nigga" often enough, then he could slip up.

tk....thats really gay dude.. if a teacher said that to me when i was in school id kick him in the nuts.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:24   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'LL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:27   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You know those pathetic young teachers who try to be "hip with the kids"?

Yeah.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:03   #13
Tomkat

I've only done it twice
And I put on the silly south london accent when I do it too
I was more making fun of their saying than actually joining in and using it myself.
They did realise this, and laughed about it.

Maybe you had to be there

I know of teachers who try to be hip - they're often over 30 or so though. Not a 23 year old who often has quite a lot in common with them in terms of tastes and interests.

I was chatting to some year 11s when I was on duty the other day, about music. I was telling them I'd quite like to see Hard-Fi live. One of them said that the tickets were £120 or so. I checked on the net that night, and saw they were only £30. So the next time I was on duty I told him, and he was really grateful and wrote down the site I'd looked at. Is that me trying to be hip too?

Seriously - when you have a clue about how to get a class to be motivated and to respond to you - then maybe you can criticise my methods of teaching
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:06   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a significant difference between "Happening to share interests" and "Adopting things outside your idiom to appeal to students". In my experience, people appreciate the former and mock the latter.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:18   #15
Tomkat

That would be in your wide experience with 12-16 year old kids?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:23   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First you get something in common with them
Then they feel comfortable around you
Then you accidentally touch there thigh
And your being accused of all sorts

SEE THE CYCLE TK SEE THE CYCLE its eVil
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:25   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I think most of us can remember being twelve to sixteen dude. It's not exactly six decades ago.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:47   #18
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think most of us can remember being twelve to sixteen dude. It's not exactly six decades ago.
You can only remember what it was like when you were 16 though. And I know I can't remember most of my childhood from those ages - just select moments really.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:48   #19
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

What TK does is actually funny tbh.
The English teacher wo taught me for 3 years started adopting these sayings etc. All the pupils know he isn't trying to bhe "hip", he's just doing it to mock them.
The best part is that he uses his perfect English and his accent which is kind of posh.
He says things like "you got bouyed(sp???)".
Everyone sees that he isn't trying to be hip, he just does it to make the pupils laugh
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:56   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You mean the way I grew up in a boarding school, am the son of two teachers and base much of what I think on issues like this on interactions with teachers and students?

Quote:
You can only remember what it was like when you were 16 though. And I know I can't remember most of my childhood from those ages - just select moments really.
I remember that, at my school, we had a teacher who attempted to adopt the speech idioms of students and one who didn't, and happened to like things like South Park and conversed on the matter.

The former was mocked endlessly, the latter was well-liked.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 16:59   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Calling Dead_Meat and dda to this thread.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 17:05   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I can remember most of being sixteen. Certainly enough to realise how I would react in different situations.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 18:09   #23
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I think this thread goes beyond who you believe and how it all transpired. I was a teacher of mostly inner city kids (from the bronx) a few years back and the term nigga was used like others in the states use the term "buddy" or "dude". Comparable to how the rest of the english speaking world uses the word "mate".

Ive spoken to alot of my old students about this to get a better understanding. The word ******, like the above interview says, is a completely different word then nigga. This most of my black students agree upon. (the rest, maybe 10%) think both words are the same and dont use/shouldnt be used at all.

Now that leaves 90% of my black kids left (I had spanish, asian and white kids in class but they were a small minority)

Most agreed that they started using the word nigga to refer to one an other because of the music they listen to. Although some said they used the word to take the power away from the white word "******" Most didnt see anything wrong with using the word to refer to one an other. But, most would be upset if they heard a non black use the word or were reffered to as a "nigga" by a non black as "nigga" is their word.

There were a few kids who thought it was fine if a non black used the word so long has the non black was "their nigga"

There were a few kids who didnt get what the problem was at all, its only a word.

If an asian or hispanic used the word nigga, my black kids told me that most wouldnt take offense as they thought that other non white race was just trying to be like them/copy them and werent using the word in an offensive manner. Although if the non black non white person used the word "******" it would be offensive.

The big issue is when whites use the word nigga. Alot of my kids heard the use of the word nigga by whites used to make fun of the word or to be condesending towards them. My kids couldnt always tell the difference in how a white person was using the word nigga.

Listening to white kids and black kids use the word nigga, there is a difference. To me, when a black person uses the word, it just rolls of the tongue. Where as a white kid using the word sounds a little forced. (i have heard exceptions to this, but by and large the excetption is not the rule)

Confusing huh?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 18:10   #24
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Hmm, seems I cant write *igger on these boards, but can write nigga.....
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 18:47   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fo shizzle
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 18:50   #26
pig
1up on you

the boards are racist
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:33   #27
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

i think calling someone a racist is way more offensive then calling someone a nigga tbh
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 23:11   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I had a conversation with one of my black students about his afro and how he keeps it in order with his comb and stuff.

I said I couldn't tell the difference whether he combed it or not - he got offended
I don't blame him. :shrug:
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:05   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I bet he combs it in your class, right?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:13   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I believe the teacher - I often use the kid's "sayings" as jokes to get them to do things (they keep using the word "sick" to describe something that's good, so sometimes I tell them that instead of their work being really good, it's "sick" - rarely though).
ahahahahaha
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote