User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 17:35   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Red face Space & Spaceship images

Well, im trying to find good inet sources for images of space and specially spaceship battles for siggy use, but tho i found some i was hoping someone knew some more good sites or the ultimate one..

If anyone knows some good sites for space/spaceship images ( other than EvE) please lemme know.

Thanks

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 17:39   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Space & Spaceship images

Most of the 3D sites that cater for the 3ds Max and Maya communities have a gallery section, of which nearly all have sci-fi or space sections as they're very enjoyable to draw in 3D.

Problem with those are that you'll have to get copyright permission off the artist to use the image, unless it's been released under a creative commons licence.

Either that or just get a 3ds or Maya source file and render one yourself.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 17:46   #3
Intruder

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Why u ppl always give those answers presuming all on community know how to code/draw/use any software/do anything computer related??

Thanks

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 18:00   #4
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Why do "u" write shit txt speak assuming the rest of us will be happy to read it

If you don’t understand the help being given ask for a little more direction, perhaps give an indication as to how much you know about the area already when you make a request. Above all be curious; these boards are for discussions, not for helping random people with their problems, so dont moan when someone tries to help you
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 18:04   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You're trying to find good internet sources.

That would imply that you're able to do both use software and do computer related things.

In fact, the simple and obvious point that you use an internet forum enforces the idea that you can both use software and do computer related things.

If you want someone to actually babysit you and be your personal Google, fine, here.

http://www.3dm3.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1199&
http://www.3dkingdom.org/index.php?m...owpic&pid=2301

Two different images from two different sites. Took me all of about three minutes to find both of them.

I'm sure you're capable of navigating round those sites now that I've given you rather comprehensive uniform resource locators.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 18:28   #6
Intruder

well, idd re-reading what i wrote could mean that i iid had some knowledge about img software.. Sorry about it i dint mean to be rude
ofc i used google b4 asking here, but keyword search not always got me into really good pages, by asking you get a bigger chances to have someone how know some webby wich could be the 10.000 listed on google and the only good alternative..

I know this forums isnt about it, everytime i get here i feel it is about scare away new users with arrogance, get neg repped by stupid kiddos just bcose you are a new user or made a question he didnt liked or giving rude answers since you dont belong to the small core of users who are here for a while

Channels:

Unread 17 Dec 2005, 23:57   #7
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Please, please, please learn how to type. This isn't a text message, its an internet forum, you've got plenty of time to type a reply in the English language, not this stupid bastardised form that idiots seem to be using nowadays.
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 00:54   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

http://10e.org/samcthumb/magicals.jpg
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2005, 02:40   #9
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Recent Spacegame screenshots

Dark-Star
http://scr3.golem.de/?d=0512/darkstar_one&a=42193

X3
http://scr3.golem.de/?d=0508/x3_gc2005&a=39986
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/screenshots_en.php
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 12:39   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://browse.deviantart.com/digital...der=5&limit=24