User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:04   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Official declaration of war

Now being the target of a hostile attempt to kill/steal my ships by this charming FO, ToF, Vision block? bunch? whatever! we the CENSORED-Allianz! will declare war to all those allies!

Werewolf, i think you can cancel the planet-nap i had with angels(now FO) (although i did not even know i had that until you mailed me while trying to fleetcatch some of your member....)

Red-, better try to gather exact intel before launching fleets against planets. NO i am not within ascendancy(a pack of drunk pa-addicts). It was not my allymate that launched at you.

ToF....... nothing to say besides the fact that you are good targets

ITS TIME FOR WAR

PROST!

do not take this too serious.............its just a game.............

hmmmm, maybe some should do so now...........

btw, i want exi to win, thats the reason why i recalled my catch against bwtmc (the noob that cant count visible ships) :-)

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote