User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:06   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
FAnG announcment

On Behalf of the FAnG community, i would like to congrats and thanks many person:

bleen - For ending this round as TOP1, you honored FAnG.
You were mainly FAnG the whole round, at the end of the round you became Elysium, that we all know, which indicate FAnG had a large and main impact of you being TOP1, you gave us hope and also satisfaction for the remaining round we will play.

FAnGers - And i mean all FAnG - including the player who are in exile too ] - Thanks you for this round, Thanks you for being FAnG, Thanks you for the fight, and thanks too the FAnGer who remained with us till the end too.

Alliiances - Thanks for all the alliances for giving us this round, congrats ELY for ending up #1, was really nice to play with you - allies and ennemies too... We REALLY DO respect all of you... No matter the flame we do shoot sometimes, we just play a game and without strong ennemy, the battle would be boring, sorry we couldnt finish the round as a complete alliance , that would have been nice and interesting.

PA team Thanks for the game, for your support, and hope next round will bring more fresh blood to our community.

SEE YOU NEXT ROUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD

P:s: please forgive my bad english...
alch - FAnG HC

Last edited by alch; 21 Dec 2003 at 14:19.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote