User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2010, 16:44   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Destiny

Yeh, this is probably a bit strange but I'm currently considering a Comeback with Destiny.. We will be probably playing in the near future as casual gaming alliance without the downside of being roidfarms, this way I hope I can build up a small community without getting burned out from Planetarion. I would like to use this Thread to find the players that we had in both Rounds we played and hope that the pa community can help us old veterans for that matter. Here is a short summary of people I am looking for at the moment:

edit:
  • R20 short player List in this thread.
  • #destiny is now regged again!
  • Atm we are looking for a coder with Shell and some Web/IRC skills to operate and test our set of tools written by kjelle. pls contact us if you can help or would like to be part of Destiny.

R20
  • Captain
  • Cowmando
  • GoMouah
  • Rock
  • Scream
  • Turbo
  • DonVito
  • Disc
  • Blackrhag
  • Superfly
  • Mighteh
  • ElmoOw
  • raketman
  • Rikard
  • mista
  • Hut
  • arc
  • Qerr
  • lyrastar
  • Jerven
  • amycus
Unfortunately I lost contact with the people above so if you have contactdetails (Email, MSN, Facebook or ICQ) for one or more of those players please contact me. Also thats in no way an attempt to poach people - its an open invitation!

Thx for reading and cya!

Varok (Antigone)

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 9 Oct 2010 at 09:23. Reason: more details from the todo list
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 16:56   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Destiny

Official Ascendancy reply; We would be very happy if you took arc away from us.
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 17:23   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varok View Post
  • Cowmando
  • Scream
  • Disc
  • Blackrhag
  • raketman
  • Rikard
  • mista
  • arc
  • Qerr
I know i have seen those around, either in my alliance or in our intel.
Do a /msg p info "pnick" on netgamers for those nicks and send them a note.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 18:49   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varok View Post
[*]ElmoOw
Retired last round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 19:23   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So he's probably up for another round.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2010, 22:50   #6
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I know i have seen those around, either in my alliance or in our intel.
Do a /msg p info "pnick" on netgamers for those nicks and send them a note.
I think Rikards p-nick changed though. He seems to be in #nineone quite often.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 08:23   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Doubt Cappy will play again. I did have hes msn, Im sure people have. Disc is on my fb if ya want me to nudge him.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 11:14   #8
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Get me on netgamers for a chat I just came back to pa

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 14:47   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Cowmando is due to join Zebra Punch next round (masta_mark's bunch of DLR wannabes) afaik.

I'd have a look at a few of the options out there Varok - I don't think you've announced a Destiny revival with enough notice for the next round. With DLR playing again, ZP, App not quitting, there are rumours about Buddah starting something, Ivar from Osi was gonna start a BG style tag too (same thing as Buddah's project?), with 30-40 people. I imagine this would involve a few osi/vsn people but I don't know.

Greg should also be aware of a number of people leaving ODDR this round for one of the above projects.

I'm not sure where you'd pool your players from for a Destiny revival at the moment, unless you weren't bothered about having a really small tag and your activity picked up tremendously from last round.

Best of luck though etc.
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 15:52   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Cowmando is due to join Zebra Punch next round (masta_mark's bunch of DLR wannabes) afaik.

I'd have a look at a few of the options out there Varok - I don't think you've announced a Destiny revival with enough notice for the next round. With DLR playing again, ZP, App not quitting, there are rumours about Buddah starting something, Ivar from Osi was gonna start a BG style tag too (same thing as Buddah's project?), with 30-40 people. I imagine this would involve a few osi/vsn people but I don't know.

Greg should also be aware of a number of people leaving ODDR this round for one of the above projects.

I'm not sure where you'd pool your players from for a Destiny revival at the moment, unless you weren't bothered about having a really small tag and your activity picked up tremendously from last round.

Best of luck though etc.
Nah theres no date set yet Kenny. I'm trying to find veterans of both rounds Destiny played and gonna have some mails, chats first before I would even bother announcing anything like a return of us. Atm I'm looking for the memberlist of the second round we played (we better hadnt done this due to my personal probs..ah well you know it) I told ya.

on topic: I removed some of the R21 nicks from the list above when posting it because there have been nicknames/pnicks I've never seen more than 1-2 rounds so if I forgot someone there who is playing still find a few of us later in #Destiny.

@CBA: Disc is ofc an option, I'd love to talk to him so if you can gimme his fb addy would be great!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 17:05   #11
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
well think we kicked Hut out for inactivity last round, raketman was with us in r37,don't know the other nicks.
as for people leaving us, we have had some people kicked before end of round, still trying to get up to date on that matter.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 18:11   #12
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

ah thanks kenny the members that didnt make our grading system will be glad to find a new home, the applicants we cant fit in for next round will be happy too.We can send the excess over
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 19:42   #13
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

reply on Kenny`s previous post: im not starting anything this round so don`t count that possibility
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 20:32   #14
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I meant the likes of DoDDy and co, Greg, but OK.

Or hasn't he told you he's leaving yet?
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 22:49   #15
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

mista has been around every now and then. Not platying afaik.
arc, i have to agree with Isil for once ... TAKE HIM PLZ!
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 10:24   #16
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Take Isil too, while you're at it.
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 20:16   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid that would mean you end up being one the the 100 least intellectually challenged people left in Asc rico, something which simply is out of the question.
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 23:59   #18
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

yeah i kicked them kenny a week b4 round end,cant have untrustworthy people in an alliance our numbers wont be low over those 2 clowns lies,not a subject for this topic though
Best of luck destiny ive fond memorys being smashed by ye
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote