User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Aug 2004, 22:37   #51
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ebay Item

Perhaps you need an Amulet of I'm Not Hoaxing +10...

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 22:50   #52
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
I hadn't considered that...

Okay, so we have Lakhim, who likes tigers a lot, and thus chooses a cude and cuddly cartoon of one to represent him on this internet forum. But Lakhim, constrained by the fierce dogmatism of the RP forum's elitist old guard, cannot live his online life the way he wants to.

Then we have Kurashima, Lakhim's repressed wildside incarnate into a separate mental entity. Kurashima does all the things that Lakhim can't; he posts on GD, he posts uninteresting facts regarding what the postman delivered to him in the morning, he criticises sections of GD posters for being shit. All of these things show that "Kurashima" is merely "Lakhim's" alternative side, all of which is represented by the tiger; it dances, free of the laws imposed on it by the institution, free of the worries that plague the common man.

It's all so clear now...
Oh dear, I've been caught, once again I must bow to your brilliant deductive skills. I knew I couldn't keep it up for long once ND was on the case.
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 22:57   #53
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

And you'd have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for us darn RPers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:03   #54
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

We need to unmask him, damnit!

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:05   #55
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Can we be sure we know all of the story? I mean look at which personality has responded, its not his open and free one, so he could still be hiding something... Mabey there's a third one or mabey something even more sinister. I musty know!
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:09   #56
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search (Paraphrased)
WhiteTiger tigereye tiger59 DsTiger
Perhaps these might merit investigation....

Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:23   #57
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road

Ah, you all think you are so smart, but if I was trying to free my repressed side, why would I join GD almost a year before I even began RPing?

(pfft, this is fun)
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:27   #58
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

You were repressing your free side?

Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:29   #59
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh God

Ive been found out, And owned, in the same thread, by the combined wit of RP.

I can never hold my head up high again
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:36   #60
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

sure you can, you're speshul, they did an effort, just for you...

and to fight off boredom.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 23:56   #61
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
sure you can, you're speshul, they did an effort, just for you...

and to fight off boredom.
Im glad i provided a moments entertainment for the masses of RP. Alas , none of you bid on my item, so now im left feeling really really sad.

(and none of you bid on Warcraft3 or WC3 Frozen Throne either. Selfish Gits )
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 00:13   #62
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

what there was Warcraft? Well Why didn't you say so I was just in it for the conspiracy about Lakhim, course I still wouldn't be bidding but that may not be for a lack of want.
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 00:34   #63
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2
what there was Warcraft? Well Why didn't you say so I was just in it for the conspiracy about Lakhim, course I still wouldn't be bidding but that may not be for a lack of want.
"See Users Other Items"
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 00:35   #64
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

PS

I warmly applaud the use of Comic Sans in this thread

Especially When Its In Multiple Colours
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:47   #65
Guess!!!

Guess!!! is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh good god... you guys need slapping!!!

Oh and you need things to do, LOTS of things by the looks of things, you must have been completely and intangibly bored...in fact I pity anyone who manages to get this bored...but despite the fact i pity you for your boredom...

YOU ALL STILL NEED SLAPPING!!!!

(actually I'm bored too)
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 07:07   #66
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

im about that bored! DO NOT MOCK MY TIRED STATE!
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote