User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:16   #451
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

[in code] hang on, scanning guards and moron[/code]
Duncan, being extremely carefull not to be spotted, scans the guards, and specialy Sinclair or whatsit for I-tech enhancements, then tells Stryker what he found out before thinking up an attackplan

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 04:52   #452
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

"ah..god" Trisk says in a low voice as he staggers back, a bit of air had been force out of his lungs after that last hit and he was sure he heard a crack on his ribs. He leans back as he motions for the leader to get moving "We need to gt out of here and fast" Trsk says as he tosses the assuaslt rifle behind.

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 16:17   #453
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Previous DM is filled in...

Adam
*Yamen and Trevelyan finish off the last guard with a double uppercut. They then spilt up, Yamen beckoning to the last FIRE3 agent and Trevelyan coming to help you, diving towards Paris, who avoids it but dodges straight into your oncomming fist. This assistance could be just the thing to finally beat her, since you know Trevelyan has a reputation for being very strong.*

Zappa
IAS reveals the guards to be unenhanced, but the man is.

Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Sinclair
Enhancements: Extreme Strength, Energy Manipulator, Mass Out
History: Sinclair has been around for a while, and has been a consistantly dangerous foe throughout FIRE3's history. He is believed to be FIRE3's head of operations, and is one of the most powerful agents ever encountered. He has shown up during or after every major FIRE3 op logged on the ICE9 records, and is not someone to be trifled with. It is believed that before his identity was erased by the 'I' enhancement process, SInclair was part of the financial and managment team on Project Positivity, who volunteered as a test subject after it went rogue.
Allegiance: Confirmed FIRE3 Agent
Requested Status: DOA (Dead or alive)

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 17 Jul 2004 at 16:33.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 11:43   #454
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

ahem

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 11:47   #455
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
can't post... thinking up reply...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:58   #456
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Sorry PK I've been busy with other things and I'm trying to think of a good reply, that goes for Twelve as well.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:59   #457
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

ATM I've been bogged down, however I will post later on 2moro or friday
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 11:32   #458
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
IAS reveals the guards to be unenhanced, but the man is.

Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Sinclair
Enhancements: Extreme Strength, Energy Manipulator, Mass Out
History: Sinclair has been around for a while, and has been a consistantly dangerous foe throughout FIRE3's history. He is believed to be FIRE3's head of operations, and is one of the most powerful agents ever encountered. He has shown up during or after every major FIRE3 op logged on the ICE9 records, and is not someone to be trifled with. It is believed that before his identity was erased by the 'I' enhancement process, SInclair was part of the financial and managment team on Project Positivity, who volunteered as a test subject after it went rogue.
Allegiance: Confirmed FIRE3 Agent
Requested Status: DOA (Dead or alive)
giving as much information as he possibly can without making sound, Duncan tells Stryker what he knows about Sinclair, then agrees a strategy... they'll go in guns blazing, taking out the two guards with their first two shots, then pump Sinclair full of lead asap, hoping he won't be able to respond in time...
but first, Duncan transmits the data of Sinclair back to HQ, letting them know who he's run into... done

GO!

both men jump up from around the corner, 2 shots are fired, into the 2 guards, then the guns are leveled ad Sinclair, and the triggers are pulled, not to be released all that soon (unless if we're using energyweapons, I won't be shooting those, projectileweapons all the way baby)

as soon as he eighter goes down, or seems to have little effect of them, the weapons are dropped, and we go in personaly, I-tech advancements activated, pummeling him into submission (I hope)

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:03   #459
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK reaches to the pilots chair and leans over. He looks around and points to the building he said he would go into.*

Put me on the roof of that building, then head to Mad Cat's desired location...

*AcidK readies his weapons as the pilot heads towards the top of the building. Currently he was equipped with:

Quick-Switch Silenced and Scoped 8T-40 Sniper Rifle (much like Lewson Ruth's rifle in the first episode of Trigun)
AP Rounds (2 mags)
Neuro-Toxin Rounds (yep, just like Deus Ex: Invisible War) (1 mag)
Explosive Rounds (1 mag)

Point-5mm Calibre Silenced Pistol
Sonic Rounds (2 mags)

EMP Grenade (2)
Tripwire Explosives (2)
Prox. Mines (2)

Nightvision Goggles (halflight is not an easy thing...)
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 20:21   #460
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Ur_Quan looks at AK in shock. "Don't be daft!!" "Errr...Guv'.", he added with a smile. "If we drop you off directy on to that building, we'll be detected. Believe me when I say that that compound's security measures and certainly FIRE3 detection equipment doesn't stop at the perimeter of that base, you know. I think it'd be wiser to land a little further off and then make our way here by foot for a silent approach."

"And I think I'll take one of those as well.", Ur_Quan said as he took one of the nightvision goggles from the armoury. "They might come in handy in case we encounter any dark passages." Ur_Quan looked at all the other stuff in the armoury until his eye fell on a stack of small boxes no bigger than 2 postcards. "Hey! This is an advanced boobytrap disarmament kit. Look! It even has a few electronic lockpicks in it. This will make my job so much easier." Ur_Quan took one of the small boxes and put it in his pocket. He was now felt much better equiped to deal with the coming mission.

OOC- My equipment: (I hope I haven't overdone it.)
* Set of throwing daggers (standard equipment)
* Mini-crossbow with tranquilizer darts (standard equipment)
* Handheld EMP gun (standard equipment)
* Handheld EMP gun (taken from the armoury at the ICE9 base)
* Some EMP grenades (taken from the armoury on the falcon)
* Nightvision goggles (taken from the armoury on the falcon)
* Advanced Booytrap DIsarmament Kit (taken from the armoury on the falcon) -OOC
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 20:49   #461
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

hm...

goes back to the map and studies it some more, he taps the screen on an area about 1.5 clicks from the base

we could land here

ooc- my equipment is as follows:
high powered railgun
high calibur minigun
combat class shotgun
2 high calibur pistols
high powered binoculars with thermal vision
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 15:10   #462
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK, UQ, MC
Weaponry approved. Remember though MC, that load of stuff will weigh you down. I can't really DM much yet, seeing as you haven't decided where to go.

*The pilot changes course towards the point MC indicated, since there have been no other instructions.*

Zappa
*As you and Stryker dive out from behind the wall, the guards swing their Javelin-17s round, but are taken out by a round from your gun and a lancing beam from Stryker's which burned straight through the man's chest. The agent known as Sinclair reacted quickly, instead of going for his gun though he spoke quickly into a sleeve.*

"Sinclair here, indruders on the..."

*The next round of shooting cut him off, but didn't do much else. His body turned to a substance so hard that the bullets simply bounced off. Stryker's shot wasn't much more effective, though it obviously took more to deal with it, as SInclair held up open palms and as the white hot energy beam blasted towards him, he concentrated and bent the shot away from him into a wall, where it burned a small smoking hole. It obviously took a lot of effort from the way his features contorted. Then you and Stryker are on him, fighting with a ferocity and skill born of years of training. Punches that could bend steel, blocks that could stand up to sledgehammers. Sinclair smiles, he's enjoying the challenge.

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:32   #463
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK was the first to leave the falcon, wearing his nightvision goggles and checking his surroundings carefully, making sure no-one uis around, before stepping out, still looking around cautiously. He did not want to waste sniper ammo just yet, so instead he was holding his silenced pistol. He turned to the others.*

From now on, we are on Radio Silence, we don't want FIRE3 agents finding out we are here before we have a chance to get Jamal out.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:35   #464
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*As you and Stryker dive out from behind the wall, the guards swing their Javelin-17s round, but are taken out by a round from your gun and a lancing beam from Stryker's which burned straight through the man's chest. The agent known as Sinclair reacted quickly, instead of going for his gun though he spoke quickly into a sleeve.*

"Sinclair here, indruders on the..."

*The next round of shooting cut him off, but didn't do much else. His body turned to a substance so hard that the bullets simply bounced off. Stryker's shot wasn't much more effective, though it obviously took more to deal with it, as SInclair held up open palms and as the white hot energy beam blasted towards him, he concentrated and bent the shot away from him into a wall, where it burned a small smoking hole. It obviously took a lot of effort from the way his features contorted. Then you and Stryker are on him, fighting with a ferocity and skill born of years of training. Punches that could bend steel, blocks that could stand up to sledgehammers. Sinclair smiles, he's enjoying the challenge.
asshole...

a quick look at Stryker, followed by a wink, and both men seemed to immediatly understand... a quick flick of a switch followed in between the punches and kicks, Stryker jumped up and aimed a kick at the head, Duncan went down, and swept away at the legs. seconds later, the guns were leveled at Sinclair once more, this time set to automatic, and the trigger was squeezed again...

Unread 29 Jul 2004, 15:43   #465
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm, am I just being dumb (most likely) or did I get missed?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 16:51   #466
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Look on the previosu page, silly Wraith

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 05:57   #467
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

mc, follows acid out of the falcon and down the ramp, coming up behind him a couple seconds later

well, we'd best be straight off, so those guys at that base over there dont get much of a chance to catch wind of us

rests a hand on acid's shoulder and gives him a short nod

good hunting, and good luck

hoists all his equipment that rests in a very large duffel bag, to be as inconspicuous as possible, he turns away from the falcon and walks off at a fast walk in the direction of the building that he indicated for himself as a post
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 23:44   #468
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, wearing a trench coat and carrying his rifle in seperate parts, held within a metal breif case, heads towards the building he had chosen for his post. It was abandoned, or at least most of it was, so it made for decent coverage.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 04:38   #469
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- This is just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this thread and will hopefully reply tomorrow. -OOC
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 05:54   #470
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan watched with interest as his comrades leave for their destinations. While they had been plundering the falcon's armoury, he had slipped into a special figure-hugging infiltrator suit. They were comfortable, not too warm, not too cold, waterproof and it accentuated his athletic build. Ur_Quan really liked these suits. most of his equipment had been stacked into or hung on a girdle around his waist. The pilot had made a joke about him looking like Batman, but he had just smiled. They always made that joke when he was wearing a suit like this, he was used to it.

A few moments later Kilo walked out of another compartment wearing a similar suit that left precious little to the imagination. The pilot was staring at her with huge eyes. "Ah, there you are," Ur_Quan said. "All set and ready to go? We must hurry, the others have already left and we're the ones that have to cover the largest distance and do the most work." Kilo checked her own equipment one last time and nodded. "'Ladies first' is what my mother taught me," Ur_Quan said as he stood aside to let Kilo pass on her way out. He then turned around to face the pilot who was still staring after Kilo and said: "Keep the door closed and stay quiet. We will contact you when you need to pick us up." He then walked after Kilo who was waiting for him outside and turned around once more to the pilot, grinned and said: "That suit doesn't look bat on her, does it?" and gave the pilot a wink.

Once he joined up with Kilo the two of them swiftly but silently made their way to the place the scans had indicated where there might be an entrance to a possible escaperoute.
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 20:25   #471
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK
*You reach the run down building in question. You see several homeless people in one of the downstairs rooms, huddled around a small fire, their belongings in plastic bags around them. Only people with no money would choose to live this far out of the city. There is nothing worth living for out here. You slip by them unnoticed and head up the stairs. You reach the rooftop as the sun is setting. In only a couple of minutes there would be no more direct sunlight. However, just as you are about to set up your sniper gear, you hear footsteps on the stairwell you just exited. It's the shabby bunch of homelss people you saw a moment ago, only they don't seem as harmless now that they're holding a mixture of shotguns and automatic weaponry. One of them speaks up, cradling an energy weapon.*

"What, you thought FIRE3 wouldn't keep a lookout around our base?"

MC
*You are nearly at your destination when suddenly your radio buzzes with a voice you haven't heard before.*

"Don't ask who it is. You're in danger. They know you're here. Look at the main gate."

*When you do so, just to satisfy your curiousity, you see a squad of mercenaries, led by what is probably an agent leaving the complex, moving swiftly in your direction.*

"Don't get killed. You'll probably hear from me again."

UQ
*The guards on the battlements, while probably being well trained, were not paying that much attention. You can see that they're more interested in warming up searchlights and chatting with their replacement night shift than spotting a pair of camoflaged figures running silently towards the possible entrance in a small woodland area near to the rear of the compound. You both reach the point without incident, and Kilo clears away the undergrowth. Beneath is a hatch, large enough for even a very large person to get through. There doesn't appear to be any lock, but Kilo puts on a pair of technician's goggles, allowing her to see the flow of electricity.*

Kilo: I thought so, if we lift it from this side, all hell breaks loose.

*She takes out a tube of wire-paste, and squeezes it the entire way round the edge of the hatch. The gooey substance oozes into the cracks and solidifies, creating a new pathway for the electricity and short-circuiting the wires in the top of the hatch. She pulls it open and sticks her head into the hole, finding a long passageway that appear to go right into the compound. It seemed like the perfect way in. There weren't even any guards...*

Zappa
*Sinclair, unable to avoid both scything kicks at once, went down on his back, immediately massing out as he does so. The force of the bullets cause cracks in the concrete to appear around the man's body. Then, barely a second later he is up again, flipping to his feet and attacking once more with punishing blows and showing no signs of stopping.

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 8 Aug 2004 at 20:51.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 02:17   #472
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Let's just hope that AK and MC will be vewwy vewwy quiet while Kilo and I are hunting for Jamal.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 19:59   #473
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
*Sinclair, unable to avoid both scything kicks at once, went down on his back, immediately massing out as he does so. The force of the bullets cause cracks in the concrete to appear around the man's body. Then, barely a second later he is up again, flipping to his feet and attacking once more with punishing blows and showing no signs of stopping.
growing slightly pissed off, Duncan activates his I-enhancments (enhanced strenght)(thick skinned) and starts smashing into Sinclair as Stryker activates his I-enhancement of extreme speed, and starts running around Sinclair, hitting him in the most painfull locations he can think of. the fight seems to go fairly even, Sinclair not being able to hit Stryker due to his speed, and getting quite a few punches, Duncan biting trough the pain of the few punches he didn't dodge, and thanking god Sinclair is distracted big time by Stryker... untill

a hook swing from Sinclair's left arm catches Stryker square on, and he is sent sprawling back. hearing a thud behind him, Sinclair grins...

you're in for a world of pain, ICEboy...

-I'm gonna whipe that grin off your face even if it's the last thing I do...

that can be arranged

dodging a punch of Duncans, he places several on his face and ribcage, then finnishes it off with an uppercut that could take down Godzilla. as if watching it in slow-motion, Duncan feels himself floating trough the air, and impacting with the nearby wall. shaking off the pain, and the lurking knock-out, Duncan watches Sinclair turn around and face Stryker, who's now on his own... the grin from Sincliar's face'd prolly be gone now, Duncan grinned, as he noticed Stryker's gun, and the distance between them...

shaking his head some more and holding it, Duncan tried to ward of the beating on the backside of his skull, when he heard gunfire... but wait a minute, Sincliar didn't even budge? ofcourse not! he's too strong and wellguarded... hang on... Stryker wasn't aiming for Sinclair, he was aiming for the ceiling!

with a worrying crack, a big chunck of the ceiling cracked off and fell down, ontop of Sinclair, who obviously went down. Stryker stood there, smiling.

approaching the heap of rubble, Stryker tucked away his weapon, and laughed a bit, he seemed surprised and choked aswell, that such a foolish trick had worked, Duncan was staggering to his feet...

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 23:26   #474
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK smiled as he lifted himself a little bit more off the ground. However, as he rose, his left arm lifted from the ground and threw one of the EMP grenades directly into the crowd, diving to one side as it exploded in an attempt to make the energy weapon absolutly useless, destroy any communication with the base as well as bring down the bio-energies of any FIRE3 Agent that was present. AcidK did not waste time, flipping onto his knee and his right arm suddenly produced his pistol from the hidden pistol retractor he usually held for his revolver, firing sonic-silenced rounds into the hustle of ragtag Fire3 guards.*

*AcidK, when he emptied an entire mag, holstered the pistol with his left arm and with his right he grabbed the handle of his rifle, pulling it down, around and out so it now pointed at the crowd armed with Neuro-Toxin rounds. Accidentally, AcidK smacked one of the guards with the barrel of the gun and fired a round into his neck, before letting the weapon reload and fire again into another guard behind him. AcidK activated his Senses and Reaction Time I-Techs at this point, using his rifle as a melee weapon as well as it's original gun intent as he hit people closer to him and shot at people further away. AcidK used Neuro-Toxin, no point using his AP or Explosive rounds.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 10 Aug 2004 at 23:34.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:14   #475
Mad cat

mc gapes for a second, and descides that it would be best to make himself scarce, he ducks back behind the corner from which he had peeked out of and hurries to a nearby building that is a bit lower than the one he had been heading to

great now what

looks about and wonders just who the hell had gotten onto his comm system and how they did it

hm, im not part of the intel department, so i guess its not exactly my business to know that now is it

as mc heads to one of the windows faceing the way he came he readies the rail driver, he flicks the power switch accompanied by the sound of charging capacitors and waits
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:08   #476
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan watched with interest as Kilo opened the hatch and whispered: "Nicely done. I think I should follow one of those courses on expert electronics when I get the time." He looked around the area and spoke softly as he said: "I don't know if they patrol this exit, but I believe we should put the lid back on once we've gone through. Also, this kind of concrete underground tunnels are excellent sound amplifiers so we must be very very quiet and I think it would be best if I were to go in front as I probably have more experience detecting traps." Kilo nodded understandingly. "Sure, you go in first. Just don't expect me to carry your body all the way back to the transport when you get yourself decapitated by an unexpected whirlblade." Surprised at this, Ur_Quan looked her right into the face; she appeared to be serious, but then she gave him a little wink and smiled.

Ur_Quan put the nightvision goggles on and activated them. "Right, here we go", he said as he climbed down the metal ladder and disappeared into the darkness of the tunnel. Kilo did the same after she gently closed the hatch above her. The tunnel was just big enough to let a single person walk unhindered and it sloped slightly downwards. After having walked through the tunnel for a while, Ur_Quan held his hand up, signalling Kilo to halt. Ur_Quan squatted, inspected the floor in front of him for a moment and stared at the sidewalls. He then opened the kit he had taken from the falcon's armoury and took a small spraycan from it which he used on the area in front of him. A second or two later, laserbeams placed at various heights between the two walls could be seen. It took them some time to get through without touching any of the beams, but they managed it. There weren't any other traps or alarms and that made sense, it was, after all, an escaperoute and then you needed to escape in a hurry, then you wouldn't want to be bothered by your own traps. They finally made it to a corner where Ur_Quan halted once more. He activated his anti-gravity and enhanced flexibility I-techs, placed his hands and feet firmly against both walls and pushed himself towards the ceiling. It wasn't easy, but his I-techs and the relatively small width of the tunnel made it just possible. As he went around the corner, he spotted exactly what he had expected to see; a camera that was mounted above a steel door. The camera was positioned in such a way that it could see all of the floor between the door and the corner of the tunnel, but it couldn't see the ceiling. Less experienced infiltrators might have found Ur_Quan's way of doing things elaborate and would have used their cloak to get past without so much as a thought, but they would have been detected. That would've worked with a normal security camera, but a normal security camera wouldn't be much use in a dark tunnel, so it'd have to be an infrared camera and cloak or not, it would would still have detected his bodyheat.

He 'crawled' closer to the camera until he was within reach. He inspected the camera, then turned his body 90 degrees so that both feet were on 1 wall and his shoulders were pressed against the other. He once more opened the infiltrator kit and this time he took out a small coaxial cable. He attached one end to a port labeled 'out 2' and the other end to a port labeled 'in'. He had now effectively blinded the camera by creating a continuous loop that kept feeding the camera the last image it had seen before the wire was connected, namely an empty corridor. Ur_Quan climbed down, deactivated his I-techs and walked back to fetch Kilo who was still waiting around the corner. As they approached the steel door, Kilo stopped him and then she inspected the door. She grinned as she treated the door in much the same way as she'd done with the hatch at the other end of the tunnel. She then put her ear against the door, listening for any signs of activity on the other side of the door. Unable to hear anything, she beckoned for Ur_Quan to listen to. He shrugged, indicating that he couldn't hear anything either, but that didn't mean there wasn't anyone there. Chances were high that the other side of the door was indeed clear of activity; after all, you wouldn't want everybody to know about your escaperoute, so you'd hide it well, even from your own people. Ur_Quan and Kilo weren't taking any chances though. They both readied their weapons and Ur_Quan engaged his camouflage as he slowly and soundlessly pushed the door open.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 00:26   #477
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Sorry if the post is a bit long, but I had some inspiration and I didn't want to stop halfway along the tunnel and wait for you to DM me, because then you'd probably DM me to the end of the tunnel and then I'd have had problems describing what would be behind the door. This way, you can do that. -OOC
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 14:35   #478
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK
*The guards went down rather easily. The EMP had completely disabled their weapons, and thus most of their numerical advantage. It seemed like only the leader was ‘I’ enhanced, for he was the only one on his hands and knees, gasping while the others are rapidly taken out by your attacks. Under half a minute later, all the others are on the floor, unconscious or otherwise, and the agent is just pulling himself to his feet. The crackling blue EMP energy had mostly drained him, but he obviously still had a little left. Probably not much fight left in him though. Suddenly, you feel a surge of power course through you veins as your nanos gain a jolt of power from some unknown source. You feel rejuvinated and stronger. You may choose from the following upgrades:

Pinpoint Eyesight (Allows even further vision, and with greater precision) (Requires medical bay)
Feral Senses (Blends all the senses together to create a more complete and detailed picture of situation. Includes touch and smell.) (Requires medical bay)
Enhanced Instinct (Sometimes senses problems before they happen, more aware and alert.) (Requires medical bay)
Higher Equipment Rating
Rank Boost 2
General Enhancement
4th 'I' Tech (Requires medical bay)

Unfortunately, the agent chooses that moment to attack, while you’re slightly off balance.*

MC
*The guards continue to move closer, fanning out silently. One, near the front seems to be carrying a palmtop of some kind, and indicates to the others in your direction. It would be a reasonable guess to say that it's a scanner of some form. What they're zeroing in on though, is much harder to guess.*

UQ
Just before you open the door, you feel a surge of power course through you veins as your nanos gain a jolt of power from some unknown source. You feel rejuvinated and stronger. You may choose from the following upgrades:

Personal Jump -small-sized-buildings-in-a-single-bound (Requires medical bay)
Cloak Walk (when moving very slowly (or stopped) you become entirely invisible, but if you move more quickly, your image disrupts, and you can be seen by those looking carefully) (Requires medical bay)
Enhanced Agility (Requires medical bay)
Higher Equipment Rating
Rank Boost
General Enhancement
4th 'I' Tech (Requires medical bay)

This does not dissuade you from you goal however, and you open the door to reveal… a broom cupboard. Disappointing, but not wholly unexpected. It looks like the escape tunnel door is concealed as the rear wall of the small storeroom. An amber light can be seen flashing under the door frame, and the sound of hurrying feet passes by. Now, it would look rather odd to just walk out of a cupboard, dressed as you are, but fortunately, someone has rather helpfully provided a few spare uniforms. It seems this is a janitor’s closet. Sneaking a peek through the keyhole reveals that there are several corridors leading off from where you are, variously labeled things like ‘command’, ‘computer systems’, ‘cells’ and the like.

Zappa
*Suddenly, the rubble colapses through the floor. Obviously the floor hadn't been designed to hold up that kind of heavy impact. You jump back just in time, then move forward to look down the hole. A floor down, you see a mass of spread out rubble, with an arm sticking out of it. Looks like Sinclair is out of the fight. Still, someone would have picked up the transmission he sent at the beginning of the fight, it would only be a matter of time till someone worked out your location. Stryker moves over to the door to the hidden secondary control centre, and taps a hidden switch. The door, disguised as a wall, slides to the side, revealing a bank of monitor screens and computers. There are also a few lockers in the walls of the small room. Styker sits down in a chair in the middle of the room, and begins to tap commands in, logging on.*

"We have to be quick with whatever we do here, I won't be able to stay in the system unnoticed for long."

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 2 Sep 2004 at 07:46.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 07:50   #479
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

finished DMing

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 13:13   #480
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, his rifle still in his arms, used his current Reaction I-Tech to quickly duck down as the FIRE3 agent charged towards him. He whacked for the knees using the butt of the rifle, then lifted the rifle upwards to completely topple the agent as AcidK got a good breathing space to have the rifle now at a dead aim towards the agent. As quickly as he could manage, he loaded an armour peircing magazine into the rifle, switched the magazine so it was the on in use, and then began to fire round after round towards the agent, aiming mostly for the head, the upper torso and the spinal areas.*

-ooc-
BTW, I will go for Enhanced Instinct I-Tech Upgrade (I can wait for medlabs)
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 19:52   #481
Mad cat

ooc- i am sorry for my rather long time between posts, but it will continue a little longer as my brain recovers from its period of non use -ooc
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 06:08   #482
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- I'll pursue the cloak upgrade a bit further, because it is very handy. For my next upgrade I may consider the personal jump, because I foresee I have use for that. -OOC

The sound of hurrying feet had worried Ur_Quan a bit. People didn't usually hurry unless there would be trouble of some kind and he failed to see why FIRE3 would think to be in trouble unless they knew ICE9 were coming.

As they both put on a guard uniform, he whispered to Kilo: "Your job is to hack into their computer and turn off the security grid. Your secondary objective will be to download as much information from FIRE3 as you can; research, hideouts, names of operatives, plans, the lot. Cover your tracks well, we don't want them to know that we've been through their database. We'll meet back here in 15 minutes. If either one of us isn't back in 20, then the other one is to head back to the falcon. Be careful, they may have been alerted to our presence." "Right. I'll meet you in the broom closet in 15 minutes then," Kilo said and winked. Ur_Quan looked at her and grinned. "You're on."

Ur_Quan closed the tunnel door and then, when they were sure nobody was near, they came out of the closet. They split up; Kilo went on her way to the main computer room whereas Ur_Quan decided to start looking for Jamal in the cellblocks.
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 20:04   #483
Mad cat

mc lowers his weapon as the agent points in his direction

damn, that scanner is probably going on power emmisions or something similar

he turns the gun off and slowly discharges the capacitors, as this is done he does a quick check of his inventory and turns off everything that uses electricity, exept for his watch and other miniscual things

ok, im rather badly out-numbered and dont want to make a rukus

mc exits the building by a back door and finds himself in a back alley, he turns right and runs to the side of the building, he peeks out to check on the groups position and rushes across the perpendicular street keeping low, as soon as possible he turns left, in the direction of the group, and activates his stealth i-tech, he continues on untill he is about twenty meters behind where he estimates the group would be, he peeks out again, looking both ways he walks out, and approaches the back of the group staying about five meters behind the last person, when they cross an alley he comes quickly up behind the last person andactivates his strength i-tech just as he places his right hand under the mans chin and pulls up and backwards, severing the mans spinal cord and killing him instantly, mc grabs the dead mans falling gun and carries the body into the alley where he drops it into a manhole and deactivates his i-techs

one down, hope they'r a well trained bunch, or they might notice a missing comrade

mc sneaks back to the corner and looks out at the backs of the group
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:31   #484
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

AK
*Your quick slam with the rifle butt causes him to stagger backwards, nearly falling. Obviously the grenade did some serious damage to him, else he wouldn't be this drained. Probably not a high level agent either, since if he were stronger the EMP would have been less effective. He makes a half attempt to dodge the high velocity rounds, managing to just move out of the path of two, which score deep grazes. Unfortunately for him though, the other bullets slam into him, several in his arms and legs and a more important one in his chest. He's bleeding quite badly now, slumped to the floor. He probably won't last long.*

UQ
Mercifully, the road to the cellblocks is relatively clear, it seems that whatever is going on, they expect trouble from outside, not from within. With judicious use of cloaking to get past various people, it isn't long before you arrive at the cells. A sturdy looking metal door blocks your path, but peering through the transparant slit in it, you see a pair of guards, dressed in some kind of enclosed power armour. You've heard about this kind of thing before, but not actually seen it. Like as not they'll have increased strength, and be able to spot you even invisible. This leaves you really with two options: frontal assault, or being sneaky, either drawing them off or luring them into a trap. The door release button blinks expectantly at you.

MC
It seems that your call on the EM readings was right, as the remainder of the group seems much less sure of itself now. The scanner guy did swing round when you activated your 'I' Tech, but they're spreading out now, searching the surrounding area. Probably not a sensible move, as it both fails to alert them to the loss of one of their members, and should leave them much more open to be picked off.

Unread 3 Oct 2004, 01:04   #485
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK walked up to the agent and, without mercy or care for this agent, kicked the torso wound so the Agent was now flat on his back. Before the agent could react, AcidK had his foot just below the wound and stood on it, letting blood ooze from the body faster than normal.*

Lets play a game shall we?

*AcidK releases the press of his foot a little.*

We shall call it truth or dare, shall we. Answer the question truthfully and I might simply take you home and do interogations, with all tracking devices removed of course. Answer me with something I don't want to know or don't answer at all, then I will let your lifespan decrease by, oh... lets say an hur each time.. I know you may have less than that to live without treatment. Fourth refusal will result with a bullet to the head. You got that?

*AcidK steps away and kicks the disarms the agent from all it's weapons and places them on himself.*

Now, here are my questions.

(following questions are asked, answered and then sufficient actions applied)

What have you done to my collegue in the other building?
What are your I-Tech abilities?
What do you want with Jamal?
Who else knows about us here?
Is there anyone else waiting for us?
What backup do you have?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:06   #486
Mad cat

mc smiles maliciously as he watches the group split up, this would be an entertaining evening, noticing that the light has faded to the point where it is hard to make out distict shapes mc takes out his binoculars and straps them to his head, he turns on the thermal vision and watches the world fairly burst into a deep shade of blue with splotches of colour ranging from green to white, mc picks his first target and quietly takes one of the shells from his shotgun, walking quickly he activates his stealth i-tech over the period of about ten seconds to keep hi em signature as low as possible, as he comes up behind his first victim and slams the shotgun shell into the mans back about the area of his heart, a muffled thump that would most likely be written off as a cat landing from a fall sounds as the man is relived of a good percentage of his upper internal organs, mc again catches the mans weapon before they hit the ground and does a quick search, he finds little of interest exept a good combat knife, he mutters under his breath:

this should come in handy

mc dumps the body in the sewer system as he looks around and picks his next target who happens to be the most removed from any of the others, he comes up behind the man much the same way as the last time and drives the knife into the base of the mans skull as he wraps his other arm around the mans head, he disposes of the body in a nearby dumpster after taking the ammunition from the mans gun, he looks down at the dead man in the dumpster and smiles, his clothing looked like it would fit, mc shuts off his I-tech and strips the dead man before wrenching the knife out of the man's skull, he begins putting the man's clothing on overtop of his own and frowns

a bit tight, but it'll do

he leaves the minigun with its large ammo pack and his rocket launcher behind the dumpster and heads off in search of the FIRE3 agent and any of his cohorts which seemed to have a net movement of away from him

Last edited by Mad cat; 7 Oct 2004 at 19:50.
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 11:44   #487
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

you know what we're searching bub... I'll stand guard

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 04:48   #488
Mad cat

ooc- Argh! UQ, post! pk2, dm! -ooc
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 20:22   #489
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I'll probably post tonight. I've been rather tired lately. Sorry.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 04:25   #490
Mad cat

ooc- arent we all -ooc
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 04:37   #491
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

hush you
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 07:13   #492
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan looked at his watch. It hadn't taken him a lot of time to make it to the cellblocks, Kilo was presumably still busy with the computer system. Then again, she was very good at that sort of stuff and it seemed to him that he was underestimating her abilities. It was her job of course, but Ur_Quan suspected that she possessed some natural talent for it as well.
They'd agreed on 15 minutes, and no more than 20. He'd been underway for slightly more than 4 minutes now, but he had been moving very fast. He wouldn't be as fast if he had to carry Jamal. Still, Ur_Quan figured he had some time to spare and decided to give Kilo 2 more minutes before he himself came into action.
While waiting, Ur_Quan tried to think up a plan to tackle the guards. He'd looked at the room, but it appeared to be impossible to get in without using the door. Well, that was a ridiculous thought of course; nothing was impenetrable, provided you had enough time as well as the right equipment.
Ur_Quan used his ICE9 scanner to learn a bit more about the armour the guards were wearing. Apparently it was what they called an 'exo-tech'; essentially the same as an I-tech only instead of being inside the body, like normal enchancements, these were worn or carried outside the body. They had their own power supply and could be used to even further enhance already existing I-techs, provided it was connected through a physical link. He didn't feel like taking on both guards simultaneously. They seemed pretty strong, even without possible enhancements and then they were also wearing that power armour that made them even stronger.
"Hmmmm, 'power armour'...", he mumbled and looked thoughtfully at the EMP grenades that were hanging from his belt. He remembered that his friend Mad Cat hadn't exactly told him how powerful these things were, just that it was generally better to be 'a long way off before they go bang' as he'd put it. Ur_Quan shrugged. "Better safe than sorry", he thought as he took all 4 grenades from his belt and armed them. He looked at the grenades again and repeated: "Better safe than sorry. Yeah." and then he internally disconnected all the I-techs from his brain and nervous system, because he didn't want to risk the chance waking up in some FIRE3 cell with a terrible headache due to his own grenades.
Holding 2 armed grenades in each hand, Ur_Quan stood before the door. He concentrated and with one knee he pressed the button to open the door. Before the guards had any chance to react, he tossed the EMP grenades at them, shouting "Catch!" and then quickly rammed the button to the door with his fist to close it again. He quickly moved to the side of the door, put his fingers into his ears and was only just in time to see a bright blueish flash emmanate from the slit in the door. There had been no actual 'bang' as the grenades detonated. This was a bit of an anti-climax, but at least it didn't attract any unwanted attention. Due to the massive EMP explosion the door release button no longer functioned and Ur_Quan had to push it open. This took some effort but once it got going it slid back rather easily.

He looked at the scene inside the room. Both guards were lying on the floor and appeared to be unconscious. One of them was actually still holding one of Ur_Quan's grenades. Ur_Quan took his crossbow and shot a tranquilizer dart into each of the guards, just in case. He imagined they'd have one hell of a headache when they'd finally wake up. He walked across the room to another door. It appeared to be a normal iron prison door. He unbolted it and walked inside. There was only 1 other person in the cell. "Quiver Jamal?" "Yes, and who..? Hey! I know y.." Unable to finish his sentence, Jamal collapsed as Ur_Quan shot him with a tranquilizer dart. "Sorry, no time for all that. You're coming with me, and you're coming the easy way." Ur_Quan hauled the unconscious body Jamal on his shoulder, activated his anti-gravity I-tech for easier walking and sped back to the broomcloset through which he entered. Remarkably enough, he didn't encounter any of the guards he'd met on his way to the cells. It was as if they were all elsewhere. He entered the closet, opened the secret panel to the tunnel and saw no sign of Kilo. Ur_Quan looked at his watch and saw he'd used 18 out of 20 minutes to get Jamal. Kilo should've been back already. They had agreed to leave if the other one wouldn't show up, and he'd succeeded in getting Jamal, but he sure as hell wasn't going to leave Kilo behind and let her become a FIRE3 prisoner. He knew what they did to ICE9 prisoners. He deactivated his anti-gravity I-tech and put down Jamal in the tunnel and closed the secret panel. Then he walked out of the broomcloset and while being spotted by a passing guard. "Who's there?" the guard demanded as he approached him. "Friend." Ur_Quan said as pleasantly as possible and then as the guard was close enough, Ur_Quan punched him in the face as hard as he could, knocking the other guy out cold. "Not your friend," he added with a wry smile. He put the body in the closet and then quickly moved on in the direction that Kilo had gone in. After some time, he came to a room marked 'terminal room'. The door was closed, but there was a small window in the door. As he looked through, Ur_Quan saw Kilo bound on a chair and facing several armed men.

Ur_Quan tried to activate his cloak, but found it impossible to do. He figured that he EMP blast must've damaged something. Well, no worries. He was still wearing the guard uniform that he'd put on before getting Jamal. Ur_Quan started breating in and out in such a way as to appear hyperventilating. Then he took a few paces back and ran towards the door, opening it as he went. The guards looked at him as he barged in. "Quick! Quickly! It's... it's ICE9! There's... a dozen... of them near... the cellblocks... they got Jamal! We... need help... fast!" Pretending to be out of breath, Ur_Quan sat down on a vacant chair. One of the guards who seemed to be in charge pointed towards a guard and said: "You, stay here on guard. Don't let her out of your sight. The rest of you, come with me!" Ur_Quan watched them hurry out of the room. The guard that had been left behind, was watching Kilo, his back was turned towards Ur_Quan. "You know, it's very unlucky for you that we've got you taken prisoner. Heheh. Especially since you have such a pretty face. Heheh. It'd almost be a shame to... What? What's that? Why are you grinning like th..." There was a thud as the guard fell to the floor, an arrow protruding from his back. "Quickly! Get your equipment and let's get out of here! I already got Jamal!" Ur_Quan said as he used one of his throwing daggers to cut Kilo loose.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 07:14   #493
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

If it's a bit too much; I got excited and got carried away.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 15:14   #494
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

yes, you did
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 21:15   #495
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// sorry this took so long //ooc

AK
*The man coughed, a few flecks of blood spraying from his mouth. He didn't look so good, probably a punctured lung. He tried to answer, speaking only in a quiet wheeze.*

"I... don't know... I just guard this building... Check... my 'I' Techs... yourself. The base... probably knows by now... will be scrambling... guards..."

*That was all he managed before lapsing into what for him must have been a blissful coma.*

MC
*The men in general seem to be moving away, save for the scanner guy, who again turned towards you when you used your 'I' Tech abilities. Not realising that you are not one of his squad, he saunters towards you, looking like he's about to ask you something, probably if you've seen anything. Perhaps you should enlighten him...*

UQ
"So, if one of us isn't back back in 20, the other leaves, right?"

*Kilo winked, and ran over to where her gear had been thrown unceremoniously onto the ground in a corner. Before strapping on her equipment harness, she checked a small device with a single button in its centre. You have a sneaky suspicion what it is, confirmed a moment later by Kilo.*

"The reason I was late. I stuck around in their power generators just a bit too long after planting a little present for them. I think we'd better leg it, I can't set off the charges while we're still inside."

*Kilo checks the charge on her Jyger 5 energy pistol, and walked casually out of the door. A half-second later, she pokes her head back in.*

"Oh, and thanks for the rescue, hero-boy. Let's beat feet while we can."

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:48   #496
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Great...

*AcidK did not bother to check the I-Techs of the man, but instead kicked him in the neck so if he could ressurect, he would not be able to breath for a long time. He looked around the area at the dead guards and rubbed his hands together.*

Well, time to get this show on the road...

*AcidK pulled off the belt that held most of the explosives on him and began setting them up around the doorway (whilst he was in the corridor), placing the proxy mines inside the dorway where they could not be seen and a tripwire explosive along the doorway. He went back inside carefully and began to move the guards into a possition where they would be noticed and all inside the room before sneaking out carefully, pulling out a remote and turning the explosives on ready for a blast.*

*AcidK moved as silent as he could to another room, far enough so the explosives do not hit him or destroy the room around him, before looking out of the window, using the shadows to stay hidden, and smiling as he saw guards heading towards the building.*

Come to poppa...

*AcidK pulled out a second tripwire explosive and head out of the room, setting the trip inside the corridor and arming that as well before heading towards yet another room, the window facing an alleyway below, thankfully out of sight from the base. He climbed out and grabbed the fire exit ladder, sliding down slowly and silently into the shadows of the alleyway below, stopping on the first floor other than the ground floor and sneaking in, using his I-Tech eye-sight for a breif few seconds to make sure no-one was here before hiding in the gloom and awaiting the fireworks above.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 9 Nov 2004 at 19:05.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 17:55   #497
Mad cat

mc stands still for a moment facing the agent half expecting him to realise that he was not one of the squad members, he lets the agent come fairly close and walks up to him with an air of confidence, as soon as he reaches srtiking distance mc activates his strength i-tech and initiates a rather cruel attack, first he brings his knee into the mans groin with crushing force probably castrating him on the spot, while his leg was moving mc jabs his left hand at the agent's face and driving his fingers into the agent's eyes, finally mc brings his right hand up from waist level and slams a slightly extended middle knuckle into the agent's solarplexis resulting in a very satisfying *pop* as most of the air was forcibly driven from the mans lungs
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 07:41   #498
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan ran after Kilo and said: "One of my I-techs has been malfunctioning ever since I used those EMP grenades. Could you take a look it when we get back to the falcon?" Kilo stopped and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so you want me to play doctor with you now, do you?" Ur_Quan went slightly red around the jaw. "No! Not at all! I-I-I mean..." "Oh relax a little, you big ninny, of course I'll help you if I can. I was just yanking your chains. I sometimes like doing that when I like people," Kilo interrupted him. "Oh would you? You have no idea how long I've been looking for someone that does that sort of kinky stuff to me," Ur_Quan said with a serious voice. Kilo spun round, her mouth open with amazement, but before she could say anything, Ur_Quan grinned and cheerfully said: "Just yanking your chains, dear." Kilo smiled: "Alright, go ahead, make fun of me. I suppose I earned that one." "Later. We must hurry. We've been in here too long already."

They ran towards the closet they used to get into the compound and went in. Just after they closed the door and opened the secret door to the escape tunnel, they heard the sound of hurrying feet coming from the other side of the closet and then an authoritative voice said: "Well, sergeant, have you found him yet?" "No Sir! And the female we caught is gone too." "You fool!" There was the sound of someone being punched. "You incompentent fool! Imbecile! I should crush your skull right here under my foot, but I'm giving you one last chance, you understand?" With a voice as if choking, someone managed to reply: "We-we'll... find them... Sir." There was a loud coughing and then the authoritative voice bellowed: "I hope so for your sake, sergeant, because if you don't, you will take their place in the torture chambers!"

Ur_Quan and Kilo, aware of what was said, hurried through the secret door and silently closed it behind them. Ur_Quan picked up the still slumbering figure of Jamal he'd left there earlier on while Kilo attached some small device to the side of the door. "Come on, we don't have time for that! It isn't going to stop them anyway!" "I know, but it will slow them down 'cause they think there might be more. Anyway, I'm done already." Ur_Quan enabled his anti-gravity enhancement so that the burden that consisted of Jamal wouldn't slow him down while running.

After a few minutes they made it safely to the exit when they suddenly heard a large explosion and then some screams. "Alright, you go first. I'll be right after you! It won't be long before they're here!" Kilo rapidly climbed the ladder, followed directly by Ur_Quan, who was carrying Jamal over his shoulder. When they got out, Ur_Quan's eye fell on a fairly large boulder that was lying nearby. Ur_Quan put down Jamal and said: "Just a minute. Close that hatch and then help me push that rock on top of it. The two us along with the help of my anti-gravity enhancement should be able to make it." Kilo closed the hatch and then helped Ur_Quan shift the large rock into position. They were barely done or they heard something bump against the metal hatch. "They're here! Quickly! Back to the falcon!" Kilo made it into a dash with Ur_Quan carrying Jamal not far behind.

Kilo took our her ICE9 comm-unit, switched it on and talked into it:
TO ALL AGENTS: "Subject acquired. Everybody out! Now!"

They'd made several hundred meters when they heard a scream of rage along with the sound of shattering stone and metal being torn apart. "WHAT was that?" "I don't want to know, just keep on running." They both managed to increase their velocity as they sped towards the falcon. "Kilo?" "Yes?" "I reckon this'd be a good time to set off those charges, wouldn't you...?"

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 25 Nov 2004 at 23:30.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 14:39   #499
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK smiled as he ran as hidden as he could towards the rendezvous point, hoping the explosives he had put down would distract them for a while. He saw Kilo and Ur-Quan run ahead of him and, after a while, decided to catch up, without bothering about being silent, he picked up his comm-link and started to speak into it.*

-MC, get your arse out of there!-

*AcidK pulled a small device from his pocket, the remote detonation device for the explosives he had placed. If they were not fooled by the tripwires or the proximity explosives, then at least he could set them off without them having to be tripped.*

-All units, this is... Snipes. Lets make some fireworks...-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 17:52   #500
Mad cat

mc turns away from the agent as his comm crackles to life, he nods

affirmative, ill lay down cover fire

mc gathers up his weapons and puts a rail slug through the debilitated agent's head, he runs in the direction that would allow him to intercept kilo and uq in a short amount of time, he pulls up to a corner a short time before they do and waves them on, he looks behind the running trio and grits his teeth, his face becoming determined as he watches a rather large and extremely angry person charging towards them

just go! ill be right behind you!!

mc activates his strength i-tech as the three go past and grins maliciously as he pulls the trigger of the minigun, the motor whines as the barrels begin to spin and accelerate as ammo is fed from the pack on his back, after four seconds the barrels are almost a blurr and a huge tounge of flame spits from the end of the large weapon, mc steps back and braces himself against the huge recoil of the weapon and slowly begins to step back, following UQ and Kilo, he begins to step backwards a little faster as the recoil mounts to its full force, after moving a few meters backwards mc begins turning his torso slightly and strafing the entirety of the street tearing anything that was not a building into tiny shreds as the air gained a disturbingly high level of lead, as he moves backward mc finds himself leaning back and squinting against the brass casing that was being violently ejected from the gun in his hands, within two minutes the entire ammunition pack was drained and the miniguns motor just whined, mc shrugs the large and unweildy pack from his shoulders and grabs his loaded RL, he fires one rocket before turning and running for all that he deemed worth running for