Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:07   #151
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: Twelve

Postage indeed.

No Dachi nods silently in greeting to the Angel of Divine Smiting as he lands, still trying to figuring out what direction to go in.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:10   #152
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Seeing the pondering expression on his companion's face, Fluffie folds his wings closely together, taking up as little space as possible while walking normally.

"If memory servers, we should look for this... Gryphon thing?"

The Angelic cautiously asked, the thought of utterly and massive impending doom still lurking in his mind.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:13   #153
No Dachi

"Obviously," replied the warrior, "but what escapes me at present is where exactly we go to see the Gryphon."

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:23   #154
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie smiles and nods.

"Indeed. Maybe we should ask someone."
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 17:58   #155
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Fire
The tears flowed freely now, blending with that infernal rain as Jasmine wept. Her clothing was utterly soaked, and she was the picture of loss, of a person who had lost everything. Suddenly, there was a hand at her shoulder, calming but impersonal. She turned to see a human of extremely pale skin, dressed in an inmaculate suit that seemed to be impenetrable to the rain.

"Jasmine Hewitt?"

It was a statement rather than a question.

"My name is Warder. I knew your father. He asked me to give you this when he died."

The man held out a key of an intricate design. Jasmine recognised it as the key to her adoptive father's special study. She had never been in there, he had always said that it was full of sensitive books that should not be disturbed. Jasmine had never seen the old mage go in there either, so she had never questioned this, dispite reservations about the truth of this statement.

"I am supposed to go with you, and make sure that you find what he intended you to. You have no obligation to show me, but I would appriciate finding out what he had to say. How do you wish to get back? I have a car waiting, but if you do not wish that I'll be happy to take another means."

Jasmine was numb. She hadn't been able to listen properly to Warder's words though she had go the gist. She found his prescence strangely calming, though his almost bleached white skin and pointedly sharp appearance also disturbed her for a moment. She opened her mouth to reply, not sure if the words would come, or even what she would say...
Warder... elf-like... How dare he!? Some kind of key? ...suspect... Wants to follow... Do not trust! Paul how could you leave me...

"Sure. Whatever."

*Jasmine shook her head trying to clear her head. She couldn't help feeling this was all a little weird. First she goes off on some time-wrap then she breaks down uncontrollably Get a grip girl... and now some strange albino peep that she's never seen before just rocks up, says he's some long lost friend of her father has a key to 'the room' and is then told he would like her to come with her immediately... all sounds a bit sus to me...*

"Just let me grab some gear from my truck and I'll go with you... I guess. Since your SUPPOSED to what am I to say to that eh? *sniff*

*Her face twisted into a half-amused smirk but Jasmine's still watery eyes gave away how she truely felt at the moment. Walking off from her late adoptive father's grave she heads for the carpark, not waiting for a response from the pale skinned Warder.*

Might as well go along with it... haven't got much else to lose...

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 20:43   #156
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Lightning
The leader of the cult seemed ill inclined to talk up till the point electricity began to burn amongst the cultists. A sneer was etched onto his face and he spoke in a low menacing voice, full of confidence.

"Heretic, you dare to enter the shrine of the God-Mechanist! Why do you follow us to these sacred halls?! What would you have to say that would convince us not to destroy you on the spot for your crimes?"

While the leader had been talking, the cultists had been shinking back, away from the lightning bolts Bakan had been producing. The half-slyph suddenly noticed that the machinery all around the so called shrine were beginning to work faster and faster, spinning up to a whirl or humming loudly as befitted their individual purposes. The air itself felt charged, high on static power. The cultists seemed to be able to feel it too, for some were looking nervous, but others seemed happy, as if this was something they were expecting. Something was going to happen soon, Bakan could feel it in his blood and bones. Whether it was a good or a bad thing was yet to be seen.

Chaos
The beast paused, suddenly unable to move at a normal pace. The magic of the slow spell had put it off balance momentarily, but it managed a slow lumber towards the necromancer that was causing it so much pain. It swung and giant claw at its antagoniser, but Cid easily ducked the swipe, and rejuvenated from the chaos moonlight eminating from his familiar, gave the creature another blast of chaotic energy to the abdomen. The weird-light burned and hissed into the chitinous skin of the Arachnoid, and it groaned in a massively slowed down scream. The lightning stormed out now, meeting the chaos with electricity in a dazzling display of bright lights and sound. Minature explosions burst in the air where the more powerful bolts met in a destructive chain reaction. The Arachnoid decided that it had had enough. If this was the effort it needed to go to to catch large prey, it would just stick to cave newts from now on. It shambled backwards, letting the newfound protection the burning light offered cover its retreat. It knashed its mandibles and clicked its legs together in a way that would have been frightning to other Arachnoids, but did nothing to Cid, emotionless as ever. The creature suddenly raised its spineret like a scorpian tail, and spat out liquid petrillium fibres. The stuff evaporated in contact with air, then began to fall as a heavy mist. Given a few days, it would harden into the valuable weblike substance, but for now, it was like a smoke bomb. Cid tried not to breathe the stuff in, knowing that it could kill weak lunged creatures in just a few breathes...

Technology
Without having to avoid security systems, Tex's cloak was offering a much better security blanket. Still, he had to be careful, despite being invisible he could still be knocked into and that wouldn't be fun. He got to the notice board without incident, though he did have to duck out of the way of several roaming scientists. Most of the stuff on it was junk, memos to colleagues, notices of company dinners and other useless stuff. However, in one corner he found an obtrusive piece of paper with some relevant information on it.

Level B5 is now off limits to all personel under Class-7 clearance. This is due to Project 32 being transfered there to maximise safety of all employees. Personel will be required to provide fingerprints, DNA and ID to guards outside the elevator. Anyone failing to do so will be shot on sight. We apologise for the inconvienience.

There was likely only one secured elevator down to this basement level, and ventillation shafts, but who knew what security might be installed in them, or even if they were large enough to crawl through.

Hint: They are. I was going for dramatic effect.

Nature
This last book spoke of the current Faerie council, who were probably in seesion even as Rofellos read.

The council is a system as old as time. Six sprites and six eleves sit in the Halls and govern the entire lunar kingdom. Their positions magically extend their lives, and indeed several have lived since the times of Aerie himself, and even met him personaly. It is thought that they might have known where he was buried at some point, even if they no longer do so. The council chamber itself is a deeply magical area, where all technology fails and the forces of the magic winds are at their strongest, concentrated into the thrones of the council.

I'd do more, but I don't know what you want to do currently.

Light
The SEP guards were now begining to look very nervous at the strange people that kept appearing in their plaza. Dachi and Fluffie were discussing their next option, but before they could decide anything, there was a crack of black lightning that split through the daylight into the centre of the city. From the point of impact, shadows began to slither and wrigle out, blanketing the area directly around the strike point. Day began to turn to night, and people began to run, run from the darkness that was slowly covering the streets and buildings. Though unable to see where the blackstrike had landed, both Dachi and Fluffie could feel its results. Demonics both thought silently. They oozed out of the shadows, familiars, soldiers, beasts and at least one full fledged fallen angel. Ragnarok's armies were certainly nothing like the hordes of old, but they were still impressive, still dangerous. The entire city began to go dark, and all the artificial lighting faded away except the lilac pulsing of SEP Spire. The guards had become highly active, grabbing weapons and looking about looking scared but determined. The cries of both demons and their victims rent the air, deeper in the city. Demonics flowed out into the main square where Dachi and Fluffie stood, most familiars in doglike forms, but others took the image of leathery bats, red-eyed giant insects and several flightless demon soldiers followed, carrying horrible looking weapons that seemed to be made of flesh, both close combat and long ranged in their nature. The creatures snarled, and made for the pair of heroes...

Order
See above.

Fire
Since I don't know what gear you might have, I'll just skip over that bit.

After retrieving her stuff from the truck, Jasmine wandered over to Warder's vehicle, a hover limo in an almost eye hurting black. Silently, the back door opened, seemingly by itself. She dropped into the plush interior and the door swung shut behind her. Momentarily, she had a thought that it might be a problem to come back for the truck later, but she reasoned that with only twelve hours left, what did it really matter? The limo moved off, humming gently as it flew softly along the ground. Back towards the house of Paul Hewitt that Jasmine knew so well. Warder sat beside her in the back seat, suit imaculate and perfectly dry. There weren't even any creases in the material. The same could be said for his face, expressionless as it was. It was not a long trip to the deceased mage's house, but as it passed in silence, it seemed to take a long time. Jasmine did not look out the windows, so was somewhat suprised when the vehicle stopped outside the house. Warder opened the door on his side and got out and Jasmine did the same on her own side. Things were still blurred for her, emotion running high. Strangely, Warder seemed to understand what she was thinking about.

"I know he was proud of you. He did not care what you looked like, and neither do I. It doesn't seem like it now, but eventually things will be alright."

His words again seemed to calm Jasmine, more than she would have normally expected. They made for the house's front door.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 16 Apr 2004 at 17:05.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 02:01   #157
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*Cid backed away from the mist, his breath held as tightly, motioning his familiar back and retreting away from the mist. When he was at a safe distance he let his breath out again, but breathing in a careful, calm rate. It was at this point when Cid decided he would need to now think on where to go, time running short and options running low.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:23   #158
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Just the stuff in the char profile - the sword and cloak plus a few personal items basically

*Jasmine pauses as the words echo through her troubled mind and suddenly... there is peace.*

"Thank you. It's been a long time since someone has spoken kindly to me like you just have..."

*Jasmine lingers for a little while before she realises she is staring.*

"*Ahem* Well, yes. Anyway... the room's this way."

*With that jasmine returns to her icy attitude but is most definately feeling hot in the facial area as she accompanies Mr Warder through the front door and into 'Hewitt House'.*

At least these scales prevent anyone from seeing me blush... OMG I'm blushing! Get a grip girl, you just met the guy! Although the world IS gonna end soon and he is kinda cute... FFS!

*A few hand servants close by quickly move away as Jasmine begins growling for no apparent reason. She barely notices. She's still angry at herself and her thoughts - the recent events have made her uncharacteristically emotional and this pisses her off. Jasmine quickens the pace striding across the main foyer and up the left staircase without saying a word.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:00   #159
No Dachi

"It seems our reputation precedes us..." No Dachi muttered, barely audible above the carcophony of demonic screaming filling the air, as he watched the horde of creatures approaching them. He continued to stand as he had done since Fluffie's arrival, arms crossed on his chest, standing up straight and looking around in a rather unconcerned fashion. Beneath this exterior, however, he was watching the creatures carefully. One of them, in the form of a large black dog, was closest. It gave a final snarl of rage before leaping forward at the armour-clad samurai. No Dachi moved in a flash. Sidestepping out of the big dog's way, he reched down to the katana hilted at his waste and, in one fluid movement, unsheathed it, bringing it up and round in a diagonally upwards-left slash that severed the demonic beast in half. This done, he froze, sword outstretched in his left hand, so that his arm and the length of the blade formed one, stright line, standing in a half crouch. In the darkness that had now enveloped the plaza, the Ariake Katana began to glow the colour of sunlight, the Light Magic within it incapable of being extinguished as easily as the natural and electric light of the plaza. Seeing the warrior seemingly paralyzed, two bat familiars dove down from above with high-pitched screeches. Again in one fluid motion, No Dachi first brought his right hand up to the hilt of the katana, then brough it across from left to right in a smooth motion, again cutting one of the creatures in half, before slashing downwards and once more to the left, dispatching the second bat creature. No Dachi paused at this and looked around to see if there were any other, less combat-minded people in the plaza that were in need of assistance...

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:49   #160
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

In a smooth, near orgasmic way, Fluffie took to the air as he saw the dark, unorderly army appear. He smiled a small smile, for no apparant reason at all. As if the orgasm of his movement was extended, he reached for his Uzi, muttering a small prayer he sometimes recited before or even during combat. His Uzi of Divine Smiting, the bullet inside its barrel, ready to smite down any of its foes, faced the oncoming Horde.

There was no fear. There was no doubt. All there was, was a finger not yet, but soon to intimately hug a trigger.

Fluffie's angelic eyes looked around. He saw the Horde, most of it on the ground, part of it flying, just like him. They were his first concern, he had to survive in order to find the Gryphon, or at least a key to the great C-Lock to buy them more time. It all became clear. And as it did, the world slowed down.

In this slow motion, Fluffie's Uzi grabbed its orderly chance to speak. Speak it did, tearing holes into everything that had appeared only moments before. The sky before the Angelic Crusader became filled with demonics, dead or dying and falling down to the ground, knowing they were defeated.

The Angelic knew however, that unless they, they being himself and the samurai beneath him, moved fast, the dark would probably win and take down everything with it. He pondered for a second, his weapon of choice slowly beginning to drain itself, though leaving an open space in front of him.

Then, the Uzi clicked a few times. It's, most obviously, was empty. Smiling, for the angelic liked reloading, he released the clip, catching it with his free hand and tucking it into his robes, knowing that the magic would soon reload it. His hand grabbed the second clip, fresh and filled with more bullets, reloading the Crusader.

Smiting some more demonics that came too close, Fluffie begins his descent, his being so far undamaged by the fight. Landing next to Dachi, he is about to start speaking, when out of the corner of his eye he spots a rather large stake flying there way. Having no clue where it comes from, it does pose quite a threat and Fluffie quickly raises his left arm, speaking the magic words to conjure his shield in a more powerful way.

The shield appears moments before the stake would have staked Fluffie. Pushed back by the force, Fluffie begins falling on his back, but still he returns fire, even when already laying still on the ground. Looking up at Dachi, he begins speaking while he gets up.

"We should move. We need to find the key. We need, more, time!"

Back on his feet, shield and Uzi ready and fighting, he waits for the samurai to reply.

Last edited by Fluffie; 18 Apr 2004 at 10:47.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 17:44   #161
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Magic
It is raining. Baldur Skurai Gokan strode forward through the driving force of the storm, arms raised to shield his face. Blasted faerie fugitives. Flight made things so much more difficult. That was the one advantage the weather provided, for the sprite was bound to be grounded now. He remembered everything. The events before the 12th Hour, and those curious few after. This matter had to be dealt with quickly, for there was serious work to be done. Baldur reached out his senses, seeing what his eyes could not. Fear. The thief was afraid. Gokan didn't know exactly what the faerie had done, but he hadn't much cared before, and it certainly didn't matter anymore. Paris was usually pretty at this time of night, magical and technological lights combining in a twinkling mass of chained energy. Tonight though, the only thing Gokan could see was the blurred shape of Eiffel Tower illuminated by the giant glow-flys its faerie owners had attached to the superstructure. The location of his quarry was still at the forefront of his mind, just barely ten metres away, hiding behind the wall of a nearby building. Gokan summoned up a pulse of power, and let the repair bills be damned. The spiritechnic blast arced over the street and slammed into the wall, burning a portion away and inflicting lesser damage on the short figure that had been hiding behind it. The criminal was knocked unconcious with a single shot. Gokan walked over to the prone faerie, seeing the shabby clothing and lack of possessions, and feeling sorry for him for a moment. He shook the feeling off though, realising that there were much more important things afoot.
Gokan looks down at the unconscious faerie, ignoring the rain which seemed to come down even heavier.

"Looks like it's your lucky day," said Gokan, reaching down and picking up the faerie with relative ease. "I apparently have more important things to do." Gokan moves into the shelter provided by a nearby building and gently rests the faerie against a wall.

The C-Clock has to have been built already. it's unlikely it's being built in the last 12 hours of existence. And It certainly won't be built once everythings dead. And if it exists, someone somewhere must know more about it.

Stranding back up, a look of intense concentration appears on his face. A strange, diffuse multicoloured glow appears around his gauntlets and intensifies until it spreads across his whole body. Strange arcane runes flare momentarily in the air surrounding him, gradually growing in complexity and intensity. Eventually the glow reaches an intensity that would make most look away almost instinctively. Small fragments of debris start bouncing around on the ground around him. Sparks fly from a chunk of rusted metal support, arcing across to an ancient metal refuse hopper. Several pieces of concrete explode in a shower of dust and light. Still the light grows in intensity.

Suddenly the light vanishes, the whole extravagant light-show vanishes with an almost anticlimactic virtually inaudible 'whoomph'. Gokan has vanished along with it.
Several hundred thousand kilometers away, in a large open plaza of the lunar capital. There is a bright flash of raw energy and a sound rather like a crash of thunder. Gokan reappears. Standing straight for a moment, he suddenly doubles over and collapses to the floor gasping for breath and shivering despite the balmy constant weather inside the magically shielded crater upon the lunar surface. After a few minutes Gokan climbs unsteadily to his feet, surrounded by the gazes of both young and old faeries and elves alike.

"Been a while since I've 'ported more than a few hundred klicks," Says Gokan, grinning but still rather pale. "I seem to be out of practice."

Almost without thinking Gokan switches over to Fae and assures the assorted onlookers that he's okay and means them no harm. As the crowds disperse Gokan takes a moment to get his bearings. He spots what he's looking for after a few moments. A large and ornate building marked with arcane runes and sigils. Going up to the reception Gokan reaches into a pocket and retrieves a small piece of what appears to be card. The bored looking elf sits behind the desk.

"I'd like access to the restricted archives, please." says Gokan politely.

The elfs eyes glace up at the card, a brief gesture with his hand and the card seems to evaporate into cloudy white smoke. The card simultaneously appears in his hand. The elf regards it critically. "And what would a human be interested in, in the restricted archives?" he says, in a high pitched voice with a very definate nasal quality to it.

Gokan frowns and raises a hand and the card folds in on itself and vanishes. "Certainly not parlour tricks." He recieves a glare from the elven receptionist before the elf pushes a button.

"If you'll wait for the head librarian to arrive. He'll need that card. I trust you can make it reappear as well as vanish?" The elfs voice is just as condescending as before.

"Yes sir." Gokan mockingly salutes, the card appearing between index and middle finger. He waits for the head librarian to arrive...
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 18:02   #162
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Looking around at the various cultists and their leader, Bakan snaps his two swords to either shoulder. Looking straight at the leader, Bakan takes a firm step forwards, forcing the circle of cultists back.*

"I follow here to prevent you from doing somehting you will regret. Stop now, explain what you are doing. I'm sure your machine god will allow you to do the normal thing of insane people to rant about your master plan and your beleifs before you go about killing me."

*Narrowing his eyes, Bakan knows that most likely his little speech will have little to no effect on it's target, and prepares himself for combat.*
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 08:13   #163
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

[ooc] well... obviously find a way to that tomb... that's why my char was calculating where around it should be located, where, if he were to dig, he'd have to do it[/ooc]

figuring the counsil might know, and might even be willing to help, Zappa checked a watch: did he have time to wait for them?
He started walking around in the library, carefully counting his steps, the hints given to him in the books forming a blueprint in his mind. He looked franticaly for clues as to how he could get down there, praying to Gaia for insight

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:04   #164
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

OOC- I'll try to reply tonight. -OOC
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 05:05   #165
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

"'Shot on sight', well they'd have to see me first then", Tex thought to himself, and had anyone been able to see him, they'd have seen a wry grin on his face. "Still, this cloak alone won't be sufficient to get me in, but that's for later, I need to get down there first", he thought.

Tex figured that there were two ways down; the ventilation shafts and the elevator. He didn't like ventilation shafts very much, because they were cramped, cold and more often than not stuffed with security measures; it would just take too much time to go that way. The lift itself wasn't an option either, because it was sure to be under contstant surveillance and empty lifts going down to high security areas would draw way too much attention. It was then that a thought struck Tex; the liftshaft was bound to have a maintenance ladder. It'd be dangerous to use when the lift was still active, but it'd be undetectable, free of traps and, best of all, it'd be fast.

All he had to was find the right elevator, use Pinky to open up a nearby ventilation shaft, crawl into it, close it behind him to erase his tracks, follow the ventilation shaft until he got to the shaft of the lift, wait for the lift to move up a large enough distance, climb down the maintenance ladder to level B5, and then exit the elevator shaft through the ventilation shaft on that floor. Having this as his plan, Tex made his way to the lift and began to execute his plan.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 23:01   #166
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Chaos
Cid managed to escape before the disgusting sticky mist could take a hold on his lungs. Despite them having rotted somewhat, it wouldn't have been comfortable. His options were limited. There was likely to be a large number of passages to the lower mines, but he had no way of telling which one would lead him right. With that in mind, he chose one at random that he thought led in generally the right direction. Fortunately, he chose effectively. Perhaps it was his chaotic mind helping the random choice along, but he did not think about it. The tunnel led lower and deeper into the mind. There were no lights strung up by miners down here, it seemed that they hadn't had a chance to do anything before being pulled out. The only light came in the form of an eerie green glow from the petrillium webs. Cid knew that this light confused the optic nerves, and was careful not to look at any of the stuff directly. The overall effect was helpful though, allowing him to pick a path further down the tunnel. The moaning was definately louder now, it was no longer a single entity, but many smaller voices creating it together. The passage came out into a giant cavern. The webs were more concentrated here, crisscrossing the roof and walls in an amazing pattern of green light. They coalesed into a central mass in the exact midpoint of the rock ceiling. There, among the wirey strands, was stuck a giant egg-like membrane of the same greenish light. It was this the groaning voices were coming from. Cid realised what this must be. The lair of an Arachnoid. Not just any though, this was huge, and that meant...

RAARGGH!!!

The lightning beast dropped from the ceiling, attacking with a speed born of pure rage...

Fire
Warder followed Jasmine up the stairs, flowing soundlessly up the steps in an almost disconcerting way. There was definately something odd about him, something not quite human, but not disturbing either. Jasmine reached the top of the staircase and wandered impassively across the wooden landing to a door on the other side. The door was very plain in design, just a standard heavy oak affair. The lock however, was unusual. It subtlely attracted the eye to its intricate and arcane patterns and a strange light seemed to permeate the golden metal. Jasmine pulled out the key Warder had given her, inserted it and quickly turned it. For a second the lock pulsed brightly, but then it was gone. The door swung open noiselessly on its hinges. Inside was a perfectly normal room, a writing desk and some bookshelves. It was almost a disappointment. Suddenly, the desk ejected a piece of paper with a self-satisfied burp, then rattled a bit and used a small drawer to eat a few paperclips. Despite the oddness the furntiture was displaying, Jasmine ignored it and simply picked up the scrap of musty parchment. A seal in the shape of stylised fire adorned the bottom, and it appeared to be some form of will, but there was no text upon its surface. As soon as her dragon scaled hand touched the paper though, words burned bright upon it. The words of Paul Hewitt.

My daughter, if you are reading this, then I have passed away. This parchment was probably the cause, but do not worry, you are safe reading it. It is an ancient dragon text that I was given, after your transformation. I intended to use it to help you, but its power was beyond me. It recorded my Will, the essecence of my passing and added it to its own strange conciousness. You are protected from it by your dragon soul, but the terms of this will are powerful. They must be forfilled or there will be dreadful consequences. It would not tell me what these might be. You can use this text to call up both my own will (you can fill this in yourself, if you wish Hewitt) and the Drago Will's terms. Warder will try to help you. Whether you trust him to do so is your own perogative. Goodbye my daughter, and may we meet again in the End Time.

Light
The swarm pressed in, spilling out into the open area, crushing their way out of alleys and doorways. This was more than just a small force, this was an army. Dachi had never seen this many demonics in one place, and he'd fought many before. Another of the creatures, this time a mindless demon-soldier came at him, wielding a fleshy axe that pulsated and made sickening sounds like bone breaking. The samurai nimbly dodged to the side and sliced the weapon in half, causing a gout of viscous fluid to spatter over the previously clean steelcrete that was rapidly becoming stained with black bile. Suddenly, another dog familar leapt at his unprotected back. It could have scored a fatal wound, had it not been obliterated in a gout of lilac magical energy a second before its claws impacted. The SEP had joined the fight. C-6Ms blazing, they had begun organising fire teams at the entrance to their headquarters, fighting with the effectiveness brought on by years of training. Fluffie came in to land next to the warrior, blocking an incoming stake thrown from a crossbow before he is able to speak.

"We should move. We need to find the key. We need, more, time!"

There is a piercing shriek from the opposite end of the plaza. Something is coming, something that causes the other demons to quickly move out of its path. It sounded dangerous.

Order
Fluffie stood back to back with Dachi, the demonics rushing about the two fighters. Though they had already cut down several, their numbers had not dwindled in the slightest. They had overun the entire station except headquarters and main square in under a minute. Such a massive force The SEP were proving highly proficient, incinerating more leathery beasts with each shot. There is a piercing shriek from the opposite end of the plaza. Something is coming, something that causes the other demons to quickly move out of its path. It sounded dangerous. It came into sight a moment later. It looked somewhat like a behemoth type demonic, but they didn't usually look this intelligant, or walk on two feet. It must have been ten metres tall. Its two arms ended in three muscley fingers which it flexed convulsively. Its single, baleful eye glowed an eerie red as it threw its head back an roared. This looked like it was in charge of the demonic force. A rather optimistic SEP officer fired a lilac burst into its toughened skin. It bounced off, frying a nearby bat familiar. The Behemoth slowly turned to stare at the gate to SEP Headquarters where the shot had come from and began to lumber towards it, other demonics scattering out of the way of its huge feet. In its wake, the full force of the demonic army followed, screaming and howling in anticipation of the chnace to spread yet more darkness to a place that had always been a beacon of justice and light.

Magic
The receptionist fidgeted about as he waited for the head librarian to arrive. It was clear that he didn't like his job all that much by the bored tapping of his fingers on the desk. Gokan didn't have to wait long though, for it took less than a minute for the head librarian to arrive, a wise looking elf wearing a pair of very thin, stylish glasses. He looked old, for his hair was turning white, but still full of life. This was a person in sharp contrast to the receptionist, for it was obvious that he loved the library. He held a large tome under one arm. When Baldur handed over the card, the librarian peered at it carefully, reading slowly through his slim glasses. A few moments later, he looked up, a neutral but somehow smiling expression on his face as he spoke.

"This identification all seems to be in order Mr. Gokan. I am Head Librarian Arcana, what may I do for you?"

Note: You are actually in the same library as Zappa now, though your character does not know this.

Lightning
The cult-master's cliched response was drowned out by the increased whining of the machinery. The robed figures all moved away from the centre of the floor space, and Bakan decided that it would be prudent to do the same. It transpired that he was right to do so, for a blast of energy materialised in a column of light just where he had been standing a moment ago.

"Yes, yes, the God-Mechanist comes!"

Inside the column, a figure was forming. For a second, the shadowy form of a frail and ancient man appeared, but then it was eclipsed by a larger shape. Metal plating flew off the cavern's walls, dragged by some unseen forces. The generators ripped themselves out of their housings and rushed into the cylinder of light. The various pieces of technology whirled around, forming a tornado of silver metal that shrunk together slowly. Suddenly, it all stopped. The whirlwind blasted into a single mass at the centre of the white light, and the light itself began to fade away. Bakan was now able to see what had arrived. The thing looked sort of like a human, but it certainly wasn't one. It was a giant person made of metal. Where the shoulder blades were on normal people, this thing had pulsating energy generators. In its chest, pistons and cogs hissed whired, showing the thing's inner workings. The steel had formed into armour plating right across its body, and the face was a pitted and scarred helmet. It knelt on one knee, calmly, as if there was no hurry in the world. Inside the helmet, a pair of glowing red eyes opened, and the metal man rose to stand, his entire body making mechanical noises. It spoke out in a booming voice that seemed to come from a synthesizer located where the mouth on a human would be.

"My minions, you have brought me back to civilisation! You will be rewarded, for I am Technosis, the Advanced!"

His expression changed in a heartbeat, as if he'd just realised something. Technosis turned, gas being released from his elbow and knee joints as he did so. The mechanical eyes settled on Bakan, the only figure in the throng not wearing cultist robes.

"You, interloper, are you behind this? Explain your business here before I dismantle your body cell by cell. Where is my Key!"

Nature
Rofellos checked the time. Two hours gone already. He knew that he had to move fast now, but since the council were always in session via some magical means that no one really understood, he might be able to aquire their help in time. He left the library and moved towards the chamber itself. The corridor that led there was certainly imposing, giant marble columns flanking the actual floor space, each with an armoured elf with a pike standing guard. Rofellos' footsteps echoed as he moved down the hall. Nothing else was moving, it was almost like being stranded inside a photo, for everything was so still. He reached the end of the hall, where a pair of great wooden doors lay firmly closed, sturdy and secure. More guards stood in front of them, preventing entry to the chamber within. A officious looking sprite flew in front of Rofellos before he could get any closer and spoke in fast, self-important tone.

"You cannot see the council without an appointment. There is a backlog of thousands, so you cannot be allowed to skip over them."

When questioned as to what the council was doing, the sprite replied,

"They asked not to be disturbed. They are in session, and told me this several months ago. I see no reason to believe that they have changed their minds."

Note: You are actually in the same place as Gokan now, though your character does not know this.

Technology
Tex managed to find an access panel fairly quickly, which he removed from its wall mounting as soon as he was sure no one else was nearby. A grating hovering in mid air would have attracted a tad too much suspicion that he didn't need. He slipped in and crawled the few metres that was required, after replacing the grill first. He kicked in the other end of the panel, which dropped into the darkness below. Then he discovered that there was a slight problem. The ladder was on the opposite side of the lift shaft. It was a long way down. The lift flew past down the shaft, almost blowing Tex out of his hiding place, but it gave him an idea. The lift stopped somewhere below and he threw himself across the black hole below. His outstretched fingers grabbed the lift cables and he clung on like a fly on a spider web. The cable began to hum, for the lift was about to come back up, which would instantly throw him off, which would inevitably kill him. He summoned all the power his muscles would give him, and propelled himself towards the ladder. He made it, just. No sooner had he got both hands onto rungs and the rest of his body stabilised then the lift shot up again, almost causing him to fall once more. He just hung there for a few moments, trying to catch his breath and stop his heart from banging like a bass drum. Then, slowly, Tex began to decend hand over hand, trying not to think about having to do the same at the bottom of the shaft as well.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 3 May 2004 at 14:14.
Unread 2 May 2004, 12:46   #167
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid quickly dived to one side, not knowing if he had much time to do so, raising his staff and casting a wave of chaos into the Creature. Little Measter joined in, casting Chaotic Moon on both Cid and the creature, hitting the creature and increasin Cid's mana strengths.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 3 May 2004, 19:10   #168
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Immediately after doing so, Tex realised that kicking the grating open thus causing it to fall down, hadn't been the smartest move. Heavy metal objects had a nasty tendancy of making a hell of of a lot of noise when they fell a long way down and hit the bottom of something like a lift shaft that would only amplify the sound. He could only hope that due to the purpose of the building (lots of laboratories and sensitive equipment) the shaft would be isolated to such an extent that that it sufficiently absorbed sound and other ocsillations or, if that were not the case, that nobody would be near enough to hear the infernal noise to be alarmed. Then there was a loud bang followed by silence.
Tex paused for a moment, but when nothing seemed to happen, he climbed further down the ladder. He hoped that the ventilation shaft at the bottom would be a little closer to the ladder than his point of entry had been, but then again, at the bottom of the shaft the risk of falling down and cracking his skull open, would be eliminated, because well, he'd already be at the bottom.
Suddenly the lift started to move again and judging by the sound it made, it was coming downwards. Tex made himself really small as he pressed himself against the ladder. The lift came to a halt at his exact spot, making it impossible for him to move up or down. Tex' first thought was that he'd been caught, but when after several seconds the lift started to go upwards again, he knew that he'd still not been detected and he resumed his way down, counting the floors until he reached level B5.

OOC- Sorry for not writing anything more interesting, but I figured that climbing down was all I could do in this case, as i didn't want to "DM myself" by describing what I find on level B5. Apart from that, I'll be closely monitoring Bakan's replies from now on as he seems to have discovered the guy whose key I'm after. -OOC
Unread 11 May 2004, 03:24   #169
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Come on people, start posting, I want to see this thread continued.
Unread 11 May 2004, 05:45   #170
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

[Insert comment about FINALS]
Unread 11 May 2004, 07:45   #171
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
well I do, step aside! The fate of your precious counsil depends on it, the fate of our entire race does!

(if he isn't convinced)

do you want to face the gods, knwoing you are to blame for the extinction of all life?

(if even this doesn't convince him)

STEP ASIDE KNAVE! Your life I will willfully sacrifice to save that of an entire world, now remove yourself from my presence before I do it for you...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 19 May 2004, 20:46   #172
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Hoy, just cos I can't post (due to exams) doesn't mean all of you can't....

Unread 20 May 2004, 16:42   #173
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I posted nearly 3 weeks ago.
Good luck with your exams though.
(And don't forget ICE9 )
Unread 24 May 2004, 03:57   #174
Spritely Zombie

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Gokan explains the situation as best he can, purposefully avoiding any direct references to the end of the world and anything else that would make him appear to be a madman. Instead he focuses his questioning upon temporal magics and any devices or artifacts relating to that exceptionally rare and powerful aspect of magery.

"So, basically I was wondering if you knew of any books or other things about such things? It'd save me searching through all the references. And i'd like to be allowed to browse the restricted archives, to find anything else."
Unread 24 May 2004, 04:57   #175
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Staring at the..... thing in front of him, Bakan blinked slowely as it yelled out it's request. Open his eyes, they started to crackled with repressed power.*

"I am Bakan, I too hunt the key, you know where it is? And about threats, you should not make any, before I destroy you piece by piece."

*With a small gesture, Bakan creates a wave of lightning around himself, only a meter in diameter, but enough to send nearby debris flying about, pieces that survived being disintegrated.*
Unread 31 May 2004, 02:09   #176
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

When will we be DMed?
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 17:54   #177
Mouse

common get on with the DMing I wanna keep reading. I'd join but I think it's a tad too late to get into it now. Although I'd like to play the earth dude. (he isn't taken right read this a few days ago so I forget)
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:40   #178
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

You should just join. We're not that far yet and I fear some people have given up on the thread.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:56   #179
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

btw UQ, people are likely to be slackening off (like me) due to exams. That's definately why ND hasn't posted, so there's probably more like that.

Chaos
Cid was getting tired. This kind of mana useage was draining on a body. He suspected that if he'd been a simple puny human, his decaying flesh would have disintegrated earlier in the fight. Being a necromantic demon obviously did have its advantages. The Arachnoid weariness seemed to have been washed away by this invasion into its lair. As he ducked out the way of another scything mandible, Cid decided the creature must be a nest mother, nothing else would make it as protective of what he now recognised as an egg clutch implanted into the cave ceiling. The disgusting mass shifted, and bulged out a little. Little Measter dived on the mother at that point, which allowed Cid to move away and get a good look at what was happening to the clutch. With every second the thing swelled further. Cid guessed that it was far to late to deal with the thing now, and he was right. With an almighty blast of visceral goo and biological gunge, the giant boil burst. Egg pods rained down on the three combatants. Only the Arachnoid seemed to enjoy the situation though, raising its head and clicking its pincers in what can only be described in an amused fashion. The pods hit the dusty ground with loud 'spotches' that echoed about in the quietness of the cave. Then they began to open, and white, stick-like legs began to curl out of their shells. Baby arachnoids, even more disgusting than their parent, but a milky white instead without the armoured shell of the adults. The bundles of black eyes began to swivel to Cid, and to Little Measter who was still busy trying to knaw their mother's leg off. They seemed to narrow their eyes and shuffled forwards as one. Normally, the new borns wouldn't have been very dangerous, but the nearest suddenly gave off a spark of electricity. Clearly they took after their mother...

Technology
Tex reached the bottom of the ladder and clung there, wondering what to do. If he jumped at the grill on the other side he would just impact on the grill and fall to the ground, whereupon he would be stuck, unable to back up again. Fortunately a solution presented itself when the lift rushed past and settled gentlely to the concrete at the bottom. Tex pulled himself onto and tiptoed across the roof of the lift and quickly got into the vent, just managing to pull it shut before the lift shot off upwards again. The B5 level security was obviously much tighter. Peering out of the corridor vent, Tex observed several patrols of guards with full body armour as well as a single giant sentinel robot that rolled past on its tracks, taking up most of the corridor and aiming its built in machine guns randomly. There were also likely to be cameras, but Tex somehow doubted there would be infra red sensors. The building seemed to be getting steadily warmer as he descended. Tex guessed it must be something to do with the heating system bringing heat down to the lower levels, but it did seem a little odd. A quick pop out of the vent revealed just three passages away from the lift, one of which was enigmatically labelled 'Personnel', the second 'Labs' and lastly 'Storage' . Each could be useful in its own way, but it might take a little investigation to discover their secrets...

ooc// I don't mind you 'DMing yoursefl' a little, for instance disabling or tripping security systems, interpreting the above signs how you want and the like //ooc

Nature
The official seemed a little taken aback by this little speech, and for a moment almost seemed to be about to let you pass. However, instead his face grew cold and frowning. He motioned to several of the pike wielding guards who surround Rofellos, glinting points jabbing in the nature mage's direction. The man's demeanour seemed to have changed utterly, from simply a pencil pusher to that of someone with real power. It was a startling difference the showed up the most when he next spoke,

"You dare to threaten me? I'll have you know that the council trusts me implicately, and I do not see this extinction looming as you claim to. Guards, take this madman away and put him where he can't harm anyone!"

The armoured faeries took a step forwards, focused and impassively staring through their visors at him. They had fought many different species and creatures before, and believed themselves prepared for anything. Perhaps they should have brought bigger spears, Rofellos thought with a little grin.

Magic
The head librarian looked delighted at being asked on the subject of temporal magic. Gokan suspected that it was because it would allow him to show off.

"Ah, a most absorbing subject. It is a good thing you came here, I doubt many other archives would even have a scrap of information, but here we do have several rare works."

Yes, definately to show off. Arcana led the way through the main floor of the library, lined as it was with twisting bookcases in an almost maze-like structure. He brought Gokan to a sealed stone slab in one wall, which was adorned by runic markings. Arcana touched one lightly, and the slab began to sink slowly into the floor.

"Did you know that some believe temporal magic to be evidence of a 13th element, one that exists outside the others? Its just a theory, but there are several emminant historians that... ah, it's open. This is the Vaultic Magik, our repostiory of the most powerful and important writings. I ask that you don't disturb anything in the cases, they can be dangerous. Anything else you might wish to look at is fine however. I'll lock you in now, just call my name when you wish to leave and I will be summoned."

Lightning
If a machine could look suprised, this being known as Technosis managed it. He, or it depending on your perspective, laughed a deep booming laugh the echoed electronically around the chamber.

"You are a bold one. You believe you could defeat me? Particularly with my followers all about me. Simply because of that, I shall grant you another few minutes of life. Now... why can I not sense the Key... it must be protected somehow... yes. Stolen somehow while I was in stasis. Cultmaster! You must know. What happened to the Multitool, how did you lose your charge?"

The crowd shank back when Technosis turned to face their leader. Clearly things were not all harmonious here. The robed leader spoke, managing to keep a remble out of his voice.

"The authorities my lord... they have been hunting us... a spy entered our ranks... stole the Key before we could discover him... we have been searching, but this was only mere days before your reserection, we have not had time to..."

He was cut off when Technosis batted the man several metres back like he was nothing more than a fly.

"Then we must find it now. It must be somewhere very well protected if I cannot detect it. Either by magic or technology I know not which. I shall need assistance in finding it, for I know not the landmarks and climate of these current times. What do you all suggest?"

He addressed this to the entire room, seeming to have almost forgetten about Bakan...

Mouse: Feel free to just join, Earth and Water are still untaken, and I can probably still fit you in.

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 6 Jun 2004 at 15:12.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 22:12   #180
Mouse

name: Garion
race: Golem
Main element: Earth
Sub element: Lightning

Lightning Rock (3pts)
Artifact (1pt)
Elemental Ability Lightning (1pt)
Abiliy: Shocking Strike (1pt)
Note: this rock is embedded in the right palm of Garion and makes electric currents run up and down his arm making quite a show. This can be subdued at will however the rock itself will always emmit a fairly visible glow. Closing his hand usaly makes this not to visible but not quite perfect.

Braces of the earth (2pts)
Atrifact (1pt)
Elemental Ability Earth (1pt)
Notes: Grants the wearer the ability to "sink" into the earth to travel at extreme speed underneth the earth. Can however have troubles going under rivers, lakes or oceans unless the wearer
is expecting them to be there and so adjusts the travel cource to i.e. go underneeth theese. Can go through rock aslong as it is natural rock not asfalt or concreete.

Armour stone (3pts)
Atrifact (1pt)
Ability: Armour skin (1pt)
Note: Embedded directly in to a golems chest
makes the skin of the golem extreemly durable and tough and would give mostly anything a hard time penetrating it.

Nano-Enhancement: Speed (1pt)

Warriors Staff (3pt)
Weapon: Staff (1pt)
Ability: Heavy blow (1pt)
This Long staff looks as if it's crafted out of stone, although when you pick it up it is actually no heavyer then a wooden staff of the same size. It is however imbued with powerful earth magic and is extreemly durable and will gives the wielder some extra strenght when delivering the hit. When it strikes it's target it will usaly emit a sound similar to a giant rock falling down a cliff face.
The staff is made out of two parts joint in the middle by a round stone about the size of a golem fist. when Garion wields this staff in his right hand or both, the power frome the Lighting Rock is transferred into the staff making sparks fly everywhere while fighting with it.

History.

Garion is an extreemly old Golem and is one of the gardians to the great shrine of earth buldt somewhere in the eastern parts of the earth. It's location is only known to a select few of earth mages found worthy by the elders of the shrine. The shrine is buildt around a giant bulder that pulses with the powers of the earth. those who have seen it are seldom able to describe it but it would seem that the rock is burning frome the inside however it is quite cold to the touch for those who dare touch it.
The Guardinas of the shrine is a group consisting of mostly golems(which Garion is the leader for)who make out the brute force of the group, but also 3 mages who are the Leaders of the group and can summon great powers from the earth esspesialy so close to "the rock" they craft magic rocks or stones that are imbued with powers from "the rock" that are given to the gloems of the guard to boost their strengh in fighting.
Garion now very old has spendt all his life guarding "the rock" although he can not remember he first part of his life. "The rock" has a calming presens on Garion and his first memory is that of seeing "the rock" Garion seldom leaves the rock, but when called upon to go elsewhere for a mission he will use his braces to get there and get whatever is needed done, done as quick as ossible by the fastest way possible. Which usaly is by force.
Garion is a lot quicker then most other golems. Mostly because of the nano enhancement but
also because of the magic effects that he's been enchated with over the years that hasn't quite worn off yet. When fighting he preferes to use his staff and special fighting techinques similar to many martial arts but was designed by a very prominent Golem many many years ago to be more suited for the style of combat a golem is capable of.

<ooc> wouldent mind being put on earth or mars. just point me towards something that doesn't require too much brains.
Btw I made this guy earlyer didn't write all this in the five minutes since you psted </ooc>

Last edited by Mouse; 2 Jun 2004 at 22:18.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 00:48   #181
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Great... jusst what I needed...

*Cid backed off a little, placing the top end his staff onto the ground of the floor, his own eyes narrowed as it scrapped across the floor in front of him.*

Measter! Give them hell's fury!

*With that Little Measter suddenly turned to look at him master and then at the advancing crowd of little electric aracnids. The beast's eyes norrowed a little before screaming a loud scream and casting chaotic moon towards the crowd and even towards his own master, whom was sucking the mana up for a little more energy. Then the staff began to glow, Cid himself casting Choatic Fists and suddenly lunged at the small aracnids underneath him, swaying his staff as much as possible.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 15:14   #182
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

k, all done

Mouse: character approved

Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:16   #183
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
The official seemed a little taken aback by this little speech, and for a moment almost seemed to be about to let you pass. However, instead his face grew cold and frowning. He motioned to several of the pike wielding guards who surround Rofellos, glinting points jabbing in the nature mage's direction. The man's demeanour seemed to have changed utterly, from simply a pencil pusher to that of someone with real power. It was a startling difference the showed up the most when he next spoke,

"You dare to threaten me? I'll have you know that the council trusts me implicately, and I do not see this extinction looming as you claim to. Guards, take this madman away and put him where he can't harm anyone!"

The armoured faeries took a step forwards, focused and impassively staring through their visors at him. They had fought many different species and creatures before, and believed themselves prepared for anything. Perhaps they should have brought bigger spears, Rofellos thought with a little grin.
grinning slightly, Rofellos looked at the guards, and the spears, and coughed...

you guys... should really be going the other way, y'see

*whistle*

Grrrrrrrrrr...

I'd like you guys to meet a friend of mine... guys... that's Terror. Terror, those are the guys

Grrrrrroar

now I really wish it didn't have to come down to this... really I did... I don't like Violence... I'm not a fighter... I'm a nurturer... that's what I do...

grinning ever less slightly, Rofellos's clothing starts to tear as his body grows, and his muscles turn bulky... he's using his nurturespell...

Roar...

boo.

Unread 6 Jun 2004, 17:50   #184
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
btw UQ, people are likely to be slackening off (like me) due to exams. That's definately why ND hasn't posted, so there's probably more like that.

I've got exams next week so I'll try to get something in before then.

Oh and also - I'm not quite certain what you're after in the will, do I just make up something that has to be meet before Jasmine can inherit everything her deceased foster father owns?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 19:08   #185
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

She gets to inherit everything now (thus why I said you could fill that bit in, I don't know what she might inherit/might be said in Paul's will), but the Drago Will is a seperate entity that must be forfilled, else 'terrible things will happen' it has a nasty habit of killing those that read it too by its sheer power, but Jasmine is protected by being part dragon, thus she's one of the few that can read (and so fullfil) it safely

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 06:56   #186
Mouse

(ooc) So Planetkiller where do I start?
I'll see if I can get a post in after school today.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 03:03   #187
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
ooc// I don't mind you 'DMing yoursefl' a little, for instance disabling or tripping security systems, interpreting the above signs how you want and the like //ooc
OOC- I hope you don't feel I've been abusing the freedom given by the now following post. (I also wanted to get a move on. If the post is too big, I can always cut it in half and save the rest for next time you DM. ) -OOC

Tex looked at all the guards and the large sentinel going past underneath him. He couldn't see any security cameras. He looked at his watch and counted the seconds between successive patrols passing by, while using Pinky to silently open the shaft's grating. When he judged the time right, Tex reactivated his cloak, exited the shaft and put the grating back in place.

He had another look at his surroundings and to his relief noticed that there weren't any cameras in this particular part of the hallway. "Sloppy security job", Tex thought to himself. He decided to walk over to the corridor that said personnel, because he knew the labs would be heavily guarded and he didn't have a solid plan yet. Just before he reached the door, it slid open and an armed guard came walking out. Tex immediately pressed himself against the wall to allow the guard unhindered passage. While the door was still open, Tex could look inside the room and saw about a dozen guards in the room; some reading, some eating and some talking. This was obviously some sort of restroom for the guards on this level. Tex knew that he had no business in this place and walked back to the hallway junction. This time he followed the corridor that said storage.

The door to the storage room had an electronic keycard lock to prevent unauthorised access, but Tex didn't have any problems bypassing it without setting off the alarms. Once the lock had been bypassed, the door opened a few inches and Tex had to push the door open a little further in order to be able to get a good look inside the room. Tex was highly surprised by the contents of the storageroom. It looked more like a dignified broomcloset. There were, in fact, several brooms as well as a dustbin on wheels. Against one wall there had been made some shelves and on it lay several boxes of ammunition as well as some standard lab equipment. There didn't appear to be anything of value in the room, Tex found it rather disappointing.

Suddenly he heard some footsteps getting closer and a few seconds later, a single guard walked around the corner. Tex was going to let him pass unhindered, but this guard took his job seriously and when he passed the half open door to the storageroom, he halted, mumbled something about this not being according to standard protocol and peered inside, at which point Tex hit the guard so hard on the head, that the poor guy was immediately knocked to the ground and unconscious. Tex dragged him inside, closed the door, turned his cloakingfield off and stripped the guard of his uniform, bodyarmour and weapons.

Then, Tex took the guard's uniform and body armour and put them on over his own clothes. He holstered the weapon and studied the small badge on the uniform. It was just as he suspected; the badge contained a small electronic transmitter. Tex figured it was used to prevent the sentinel bot from attacking the guards. He switched it off. Next, he hid the unconscious body somewhere in the back of the room behind some crates. It'd be a while before the guard would wake up and the room didn't look like anybody ever came in if they could help it.

Tex walked outside and shut the door behind him. He looked exactly like one of the guards now and then he went back to hallway junction again. This time, he walked down the corridor that said 'labs'. On his way he encountered several guards, some of which gave him a friendly nod as he passed. The disguise seemed to be working. At last, he came to a door which, Tex guessed, was probably made out bulletproof glass. On both sides of the door were two stationary guards and two more were behind the glass door. As he approached them, he heard the sentinel roll around the corner of the corridor that lay parallel to his. Tex suppressed a smile, his timing was flawless, as usual. He slowed his pace a little and greeted the guards, giving the sentinel bot just enough time to detect him and aim it's guns. When it fired, Tex quickly jumped out of the way and the bot's bullets hit both guards, spraying the bulletproof glass behind them with blood. On the other side of the door, the guards turned around and looked in terror at the blood on the glass, the bodies of their colleagues and the advancing bot and then one of them quickly pressed a nearby button whereupon an alarm sounded and instantly half a dozen guards came running to the scene and judging by the all the noises, more were on their way. Tex yelled at them: "It's the sentinel! It's going beserk!" Some of the guards drew their weapons, moved around the corner and began firing at the bot. Despite their functioning badges, the bot perceived the guards firing at it as a threat and returned fire, killing them on the spot. From behind glass, more guards arrived and one of them, obviously their commander, ordered the men to open the door. This was the moment Tex had been waiting for. In the chaos, when nobody was paying any attention to him, he quickly went around a corner where nobody could see him and once more activated his cloak. He returned to the scene and right before the last guard came through the glass door and closed it behind him, Tex sneaked through and now found himself in the lab section, with all or most of the guards out of the way.

Tex knew that even there was nothing wrong with the sentinel bot, it would continue to fire on the guards for as long as the guards fired on the bot and they wouldn't suddenly stop firing after losing that many men; it had been a brilliant plan. True, he had caused the alarm to go off, but no one had seen him enter or notice any abnormalities so far. Until a formal investigation had been conducted, they would just blame it on some random power relay that somehow shortcircuited and caused the sentinel to go beserk. But such investigations took a lot of time and even then it wouldn't be certain that they ever found out the complete truth about the matter. After this incident they might increase security a bit, but at least they wouldn't be looking for him.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:00   #188
Spritely Zombie

Gokan thanks the librarian and steps through the doorway. His spine tingles from the presence of so much latent magic in the doorway. In this semi-rapt state he barely notices the doorway slide shut behind him. He stands there for a few moments, feeling the magic in himself attuning to the magic of the library. Suddenly he's gripped with panic, he shakes his head and forces his power back into focus.

"Nothing that compelling is ever good." He whispers to himself. "Now... Temporal Magic."

Gokan starts looking for a likely section, he notices a small alarm clock in one of the glass cases and pauses to examine it, before moving on. After what seem like hours of searching he finds nothing. He stops and thinks.

This is a magic library, right?

He pauses momentarily to glance around.

"I want a summary of Temporal Magicks." he says out loud, the words seeming to echo around the library. Nothing.

It was worth a try.

Gokan finds himself looking at the various things inside the cases...
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:26   #189
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
She gets to inherit everything now (thus why I said you could fill that bit in, I don't know what she might inherit/might be said in Paul's will), but the Drago Will is a seperate entity that must be forfilled, else 'terrible things will happen' it has a nasty habit of killing those that read it too by its sheer power, but Jasmine is protected by being part dragon, thus she's one of the few that can read (and so fullfil) it safely
ooc: Ok then, just wasn't quite certain what you meant.

*Jasmine's hands shook visibly as she read the last words of her past father. A great portion of her wanted to tear the vicious parchment to shreds but something held her back. If indeed the words it beheld were true then somehow this dried up roll scrap paper held some essence of Paul Hewitt, reason alone not to destroy it nevermind the promises of "dreadful consequences" - she had a pretty good idea what those might be. Then there of course was the part about her disfigurement and perhaps a hint of reversal? Jasmine almost found this amusing and would've laughed if things in her life weren't so dire. One part of the text in particular reflected so heavily on this that it stuck itself into her mind like a thorn and no matter how hard she tried she found herself re-reading the words a number of times...

You are protected from it by your dragon soul.

Jasmine felt like crying again.*

Ok, so apparently only I can read this because anyone else who tries might end up as a pile of ash... wonderful.

*Just then the desk burped audiably. Seems it enjoyed it's snack. *

This is all just too much the world's end is near and I'm spending my time in a room with a piece of furnture with poor table manners ffs.

*Jasmine just shook her head and concentrated on the will. She frowned slighty as she began to think over the parchment, quietly muttering to herself in the process.*

Ok, so apparently I can call up my fathers will and this so called Drago's will. How the bloody hell am I supposed to do that?

*She turned around to find Warder still standing as still as ever.*

What do you think Mr Warder? Should I say something like "Abbra-Cadabra show me your will!" or perhaps something more like "Oh Draco, show me your will so it maybe furfilled!"

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 22:03   #190
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Earth
It is raining. Garion hated it. Golems in general didn't like water, it seemed to remind them too much of sinking and drowning, for none of them was able to swim. Garion had never understood the other species' need to 'feel the weather on their skin'. He would be more happy in the climatic deadzones that were spacecraft and the smaller habitat rings. Still, here he was at Ares Station, attracting the stares of the predominantly Dwarf crowd. Most probably had never seen one of his stone skinned kind before, and to one of the small species he knew that he would resemble a small house. While his prescence on Mars was odd, it was about to get a lot odder. He remembered everything. The events before the 12th Hour, and those curious few after. Garion knew that Mars was a large place, despite most of its surface not yet being fully habitable, for the mines honeycombed its interior, doubling or tripling its livable area. Finding this Key in such a huge search area would not be an easy task he reasoned, walking towards the exit of the station's main concourse with long, rock-grinding strides. Neither would be finding out information about an event that would happen in just a mere 12 hours. It had to be done though, and here would be where the quest began. Having reached a more isolated section of the magnatram station, Garion sat down on a bench that creaked under his weight despite being designed to support any species. It would take some thought, but a plan was already forming in his mind...

Chaos
Little Measter's timely spell re-energised Cid. This fight was taking it out of him, using so much magic then recharging in a short space of time. The creature too must also have been running low though, for the lightning strikes that blasted randomly from its shiny black exoskeleton were now fewer and did not attack him directly any longer. Cid waited for only a moment while the magic balled in his fists and the Lightning Spiders drew closer, spiting and crackling their electrical defence. Cid rushed into them, hitting several with his now glowing staff. They pinwheeled away under the force of his blows, one even flying the distance to one of the cavern walls, where it burst under force the newborn's untoughened hide was never meant to take. The mother let out a kind of clicking scream, that Cid identified as being similar to a wolf howling at the moon. Desipte Little Measter's determined chomping on one of the new mother's spindly legs, the creature was still fighting fit. Killing its babies had however done little to improve its temper. In fact it could easily be described as 'enraged'. It barreled towards Cid, injured leg held high off the ground and Little Measter flying along behind it, attached only by his teeth like some kind of strange banner, bobbing in the beast's wake. Her children skittered out of their mothers path as she barreled through their ranks, trying to use her oversized pincers to devour Cid's relatively small form...

Nature
The guard's faces instantly fell at the first deep growls that came from the entrance to the hall. 'Terror' stood there, growling deeply, paws apart and teeth gleaming. He padded softly forward, and the guards half heartedly raised their spears in his direction instead of Rofellos'. The giant lynx was now only a few metres in front of the armoured faeries. He stared at them with piercing feline eyes, and roared. That did it. Three out of the four guards ran for it. The fourth mumbled something that sounded like 'let's get him lads, quick!', before he noticed that he was actually alone. He too decided discretion was the better part of valour when Rofellos' body began to grow, muscles bulging with magically enhanced power. Within only a few more seconds, all that was left was the official, who seemed to have been rooted to the spot, and a shield that crashed to the floor, the metallic echoes seeming louder now there were so few people about. 'Terror' wandered passively up to the now rather large Rofellos, and nuzzled his chest with a giant furry head that would have sent a smaller man flying, before trying to thread through his legs like a house cat. Despite being large, Rofellos hadn't gotten that big, so the lynx gave up and lay down heavily on the stone flagstones and cracking several of them, where he rolled over and began to purr gently. The official, still looking frightened despite this display, tried to back away, but found the heavy door to the council chamber in the way...

Technology
Tex could still hear the low, chattering thuds of the sentinel's high powered machine guns as he wandered into the labs section. Guards were running about, but fortunately they were all going in the opposite direction. The scientists, while looking suprised, did not seem to be too worried. All the better for sneaking about then, Tex thought. So sneak he did, past the white coated men and women working at incomprehensibly complicated computer stations and working on smaller pieces of technology with a variety of tools. Tex vaguely recognised a few of the items' functions, but he'd seen nothing of this level of technology anywhere else. What wouldn't he give for a year or two alone down here, able to find out all the secrets of the mysterious facillity. He moved on, ducking under an outstretched arm of a scientist with glasses who was animatedly explaining a point. There were at least five zones he could see directions to on the wall, and he had already been through one. He guessed, from a sign that pointed back the way he had come that he had just been in 'Main Lab A'. That left those labelled 'Main Lab B', 'Operations' and 'Highly Experimental' as well as a last one, rather inocuously labeled 'The Vault'. It sounded like it deserved the 'The'. Just then, two individuals that didn't seem to fit the pattern of the other workers in the complex walked past Tex, heading in the direction of 'Operations'. Both were dressed in suits, one a middle aged man and the other, interestingly, was a Slyph. In an enclosed space. Underground. Must be important if he (or she, Tex found it hard to tell) was willing to come down here. And wear that suit. It didn't seem to fit right on... it.

Magic
While not offering any help when asked for it, the room did seem to shift slightly, as is debating whether to answer or not. Evidently it decided not, for nothing happened. Gokan began looking at the cases, which looked like they were enclosed in galss, but he suspected that they were of a much stronger material. The first case he came to had a pocket watch in it, that seemed to be hovering in mid air. The hands on its face were spinning randomly around, seemly with no clear purpose. He moved on to a second glass box. Inside lay a book, its pages rustling in a non-existant breeze. Suddenly, this black volume flipped open to a double page and a small, blue glowing pixie jumped out, teeth gnashing and tiny fingers beating on the glass. Then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, the book shot out silvery gossimer stands of rope, that wound round the pixie's arms and legs, then pulled it bodily back into the book's pages. The tome snapped shut, and Gokan read the name on its cover: The Gateway of Chronos. Marking that one as something to come back to, he began looking at a few of the other cases. The majority of these contained artifacts that despite holding few or no magical powers, were extremely valuable. This didn't interest Goakn, but the last case did.. This book too did not seem to have any powers as such, but the name did interest him. The simple leather bound spine read: Time: A Brief History, but a label underneath the book as a help to any viewers read 'A Summary of Temporal Theory, Author Anonamous'. This place did hold some interesting things...

Fire
Warder raised a single eyebrow slightly at Jasmine's sarcastic comment.

"Perhaps just thinking it might be sufficient?"

He proved correct, for even as she thought of thinking it, firey words began to appear on the single piece of parchment.

This is the Drago Will, soul of the Dragon people. Their passing shall not be forever, their race lives on through me. Know, reader that if you do not have the soul of a dragon, your essence shall be purged from this plain. The Will shall be forfilled. I, soul of the Dragon people being of sound mind and papayrus do testify that this is my last will and testiment. I do decree that the following shall occur upon disappearance of my parent race.

Item 1: Our homeland shall be entrusted to the Guardian, Pyro in addition to his Key. He will be given the full powers of our kind to be delegated to his minions according to his will.

Item 2: The dragon shrines across the Solar System shall be activated. They will ensure the propogation of dragon souls able to forfill the terms of this will.

Item 3: A bearer of a dragon soul must take up this paper and use it to fullfil the will by becoming the Will Keeper. Pyro is entrusted will ensuring this takes place.

Item 4: On the last day of all races, the dragons shall be restored by the Will Keeper working with the Guardian Pyro. The Keys together shall form the power to bring forth the dragons from the fire, and the Will Keeper's wish shall be forfilled.

This is the Order of the Will.

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 20 Jun 2004 at 14:26.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 18:13   #191
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*As she read the words written in fire her previous smirk slowly slipped from her face.*

Whoa... this is some heavy shit...

*Needless to say the enorminity of it all left Jasmine close to speechlessness.*

"Ok... well... um... yeah... guess that would kinda explain why I can't make use of 'Oil of Olay' anymore..."

*Jasmine just stared blankly at the parchment of revelations for a few moments. And a few more, and a few more... then she began to chuckle a little...*

"Heh, I wish you could see this Warder. You see, apparently when I went of that little expedition several months ago I got myself in much MUCH deeper shit than I realised.

Heh heh *ahem* heh yeah this is good you'll like this, not only was I made into a freak and not only am I meant to be part of some 'save the world' bullcrap but I've been fully and PURPOSELY f*cked over by some bloody dragon plot tied up in this whole god damn mess! Yeah! You heard right, purposely f*cked over."

*Jasmine didn't realise it, but one of her recently imfamous blow ups was forming.*

"According to this piece of shit that ate my father, that shrine was 'activated' for the sole purpose of possessing some poor sap like me so I could read this frikken document and become - wait for it - the 'Will Keeper'. I even have to seek out a frikken 'Key Master'! - HA! - to resurrect an ancient power no less as well as save all of bloody existance, I swear I've seen an old movie somewhere that runs with a similar plot ffs..."

DO NOT MOCK THE WILL OF THE DRAGON PEOPLE!!!

*Jasmine zoned out for a second as the alien voice echoed through her mind. It had come from bloodly no where and it made Jasmine uneasy enough to realise what she was doing - raving like a lunatic.*

"Ok Jas, cool down count to three... one, two, three... deep breathes... ok..."

*Surprisingly she managed to calm down.*

"Ok, so everything appears to fit together into a nice little puzzle. My transformation, the time-trip, this nifty will-thingy - it's beginning to make some sense... What do you think Warder? It says here if I find a dragon guardian by the name of 'Pyro' on the dragon homeworld I assume, he or she or it is gonna give me one of the keys I was told could buy more time for the universe before it all ends... Hmm..."

Ok, so things are pretty f*cked up right now with your life but maybe here's a chance to fix things somewhat... or get deeper into shit. In anycase I might be able to bring back Father and that DEFINATELY is worth going along with...

Frrrreeeee uuuusssss... Frrreee my people...... dragons will roam the mortal plain once more!

*Jasmine frowned as she shook her head in an attempt to clear it. Did something just take over again?*

Ok Drago Will. I'll do what you ask. However, time is kinda short right now and if you have some kind of map or even some way to get us to this 'Pyro'... any help would be appreciated yeah?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 20 Jun 2004 at 18:19.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 19:42   #192
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Oh boy...

*Cid dived to the side as the lightning aracnoid hammered the floor where he stood, an ovious attempt to eat him. He was drained of energy now, tiredness was getting to him faster than the aracnoid. Cid then dived underneath the aracnoid as it's head attacked again. Raising sharply to make his glowing staff whack onto the aracnoids under-belly, hoping mostly to hit somewhere not covered by an exoskeleton. Cid moved quickly as the aracnoid reacted, diving away to be behin the aracnoid and then, raising sharply, hit the aracnoid's back-end, and then spinning the glowing staff to hit the top part of the aracnoid's back-end.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 02:54   #193
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Watching the cultmaster get thrown back, Bakan smiles inwardly. Typically they had the most power, thus his death made Bakan's job a little easier. Espicially as the "guardian" turned away, obviously not knowing what Bakan was. Cracking his neck, Bakan's eyes took on a odd color.*

"Your minions are of little concern to me. You however, do concern me. Feel my power creature."

*Closing his eyes, Bakan concenrtates, then calls upon his so-called "Waves of Lightning". All around him, the air suddenly starts crackling with lightning, blue bolts starting to crackle, then without warning, they lash out against the cultists. The bolts tear through clothing and flesh, burning great holes in the followers, turning them into meat-swiss-cheese as they fall to the ground. The waves the lightning continues to ripple, killing or wounding all within the chamber. Standing at the middle of this malestorm is Bakan, arms streatched out wide, eyes replaced by glowing lightning balls as he gives in to his lightning nature. Lowering his arms, the waves of lightning fades away, their thuner fading, leaving only the moans of the wounded. Feeling the lightning elemental within himself start to gain more control, Bakan forced himself to calm down, to restrain the power within him. Turning to look at the guardian, Bakan floated on, till he was at face level with it.*

"Tell me foul creature, before I fuse your joint, drain your essance and scatter it to the solar winds of space, why are you here, what are you, and what you are suppose to do?"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 12:59   #194
Mouse

From his many hours at the library of the elders he knew that there were a massive network of mines, both in use and abandoned. His best shot at finding the key would probly be in one of the mines. Probly an abandoned one and quite likely to be fairly deep down. People tend to think that things are safer the further out of sight they are. Garion however had found that many times the things right infront of your nose are often the hardest to find. Anyway, he figured that if he was to find the key he best start looking for it.
Garion drew upon the powers of his bracers to allow him to sink down into the earth. He watched the curious faces of the people who saw this but soon he was totaly submerged under the earth. He then went to a depth of about 20 meters and sped away figuring that it wouldent take too long until he'd find a mine and he'd slow down as he came flying out of the wall. He done it a few times before, but it wasn't too fun when he didn't know when it was comeing. But over the years he'd started to be able to "sense" what was ahead of him. He closed his eyes since he realy couldent see much anyway. He'd actually come to like this. It was rather like flying... however that would feel. Suddenly he felt that feeling he usaly felt when the earth infront of him was starting to end, which usaly ment that he he was going to go flying into mid air in about a second or two. He started to slow down and shortly after he emerged into a mine somewhere.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:13   #195
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Come on guys, post so I can DM...

4 posts is not enough...

Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:45   #196
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I will post when I think of a good post. How about you DM ICE9 in the mean time?
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:43   #197
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Tex had been tempted to go straight for 'The Vault'. He didn't know why, but its name excited every molecule of his body. Tex fantasized it was probably the place where they kept their most precious toys; instruments that represented enormous scientific breaktthroughs, powerful weapons and maybe even alien artefacts. It'd make sense for this 'key of technology', this 'multitool' to be stored there. However, he knew that he wouldn't be able to just walk in there; you don't just walk in and out of something that is called 'The Vault'.
Besides, there was this Slyph, se seemd... 'out of place' in a place like this. And those suits, what were they for? Where they environmental hazardsuits? Like all other thieves (or at least the ones that were very apt in their line of work), Tex knew the value of information and given the circumstances (end of the world and stuff), he decided to follow the Slyph and its companion to see where they were going and attempt to overhear them.

OOC- I think my post's a bit smaller than usual, this time. -OOC
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:58   #198
Spritely Zombie

Gokan examined the case carefully, searching for the catch to openit. After several minutes of searching he finds a lock. He frowns momentarily then touches his hand to the keyhole. Softly glowing tendrils of force probed the lock. There was a click.

"People often overlook the more subtle uses of telekinesis. Favouring merely the ability to move massive objects with ones mind."

Gokan carefully lifted the book from the case and carried it over to a nearby reading desk. Fully aware that not all magical creations were flamboyant, rune and gem encrusted creations wrought of ancient metals and skins of creatures long extinct, he opens the book cautiously and flicks through it. He skims most of it, but concentrates on anything that seemed particularly pertinent.

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 2 Jul 2004 at 03:53.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:52   #199
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Come on guys, post so I can DM...

4 posts is not enough...
You have more than 4 now.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 21:20   #200
No Dachi

I will post.

Soon.