User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 May 2005, 14:58   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Saterdaynight...

Was awesome.

I threw a little party for my birthday.

Friends, family, people from my hockeyteam, people I even played Planetarion with who became friends were there, the girls I trained, my current GF, my ex and a friend of hers and ofcourse, Koen's sis. It was a little get together.

The evening started out okay, I had enough beer, wine and other beverages, we were a little short on seats but it all worked out. Everyone had a good time and we went into town.

Here we partied like there was no tomorrow, at one point I was dancing with Koen's sis and she told me the following line. Now you have to understand that she was on her family reunion the days before, when my actual birthday was when she called me to congratulate me. This is an anual event, where their whole family, nieces, nephew, aunts, uncles gather. But also partners of nieces and nephews. Now she explained to them that she just congratulated a boy/man that one day just might appear as her partner at one of the family reunions. Surprising eh?

Now during this evening my ex constantly gave my gf 'the look' ... a look which consisted of envy but also 'what the **** does he want with her' .. and there was constant hinting that my ex wants me back. When we spoke of the good times we had and I dropped a hint, her girlfriend immediately gave her positive reactions. Surprising, no, fun, yes

Now during the evening my GF and I did our own thing, which means not to clingy to eachother and happy when we see eachother. We danced, touchy touchy a bit during dancing. Good stuff.

A teammate almost scored my elder sister, my younger had a good time with a roommate (nothing intimate, just sheer fun while dancing). So everyone had a good time.

When I got home after a good döner, I went to bed and got an sms from my gf that she 'loves' me. Now not with the charge of the actual line, when you look eachother in the eyes and say 'I love you', but still. So I smsed back 'we'll talk about this when we are sober, I am going to sleep now'.

All reactions I got the day after were positive and people were wondering when we were going partying again with this 'special crowd' ... as we normally do not party together, friends, family, roommates et cetera. Good stuff.

The weekend itself was actually marvellous, friday a friend of mine from Amsterdam arrived (he just left) and he first watched a movie with my sisters at my parents, while I was training, and then we went to my place and then we went into town, got back and watched some cabaret with my roommates till the early hours of saterday.

Sunday we watched a ****load of dvd's and drank a lot of wine while we were just constantly mellow.

****ing brilliant

oh and I got the Aladdin DVD.

The things I've always wanted, and now I have it. I rule

So, did you lads have a good weekend?

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 10 May 2005 at 22:41.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:05   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Saterdaynight...

There was a going away party and I got really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly really really really really reallly drunk.

Frankly I don't even remember who was going away
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:07   #3
Spiderman

Happy Birthday.

Btw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
A teammate almost scored my elder sister, my younger had a good time with a roommate
What the hell is this? I hope you laid the smack down on any goon that dare try it on with your your sisters.
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:09   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My sister was cockteasing him, he was drunk as ****, we laughed about it the next day, he was a bit embarrased.
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:18   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

was a great night indeed, best night out i've had in months.

on a sidenote: i don't think (i know) my sis was serious when saying that you'd be attending family-reunion as her partner some day.
also, the gf is a bit of fishhead. the ex is prettier. but she's friendly so i guess i should be happy for you.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:27   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
was a great night indeed, best night out i've had in months.

on a sidenote: i don't think (i know) my sis was serious when saying that you'd be attending family-reunion as her partner some day.
also, the gf is a bit of fishhead. the ex is prettier. but she's friendly so i guess i should be happy for you.

yeah but still, fun to hear, right?

and it was indeed a ****ing good night out.
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:28   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I played World of Warcraft this weekend.
I ran around StormWind with all my equipment (cloak, shirt, trousers) in my backback so my character only had his underwear on. I then did a "/dance" with another night-elf player. Oh how I laughed. And laughed, and laughed...

Then I logged off an went to bed and dreamt about how sexy those female night-elfs are with those pointy ears. *rawr*
Unread 9 May 2005, 15:54   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I sware you mention KoeN's sister every 3 posts.
And were all these women at your party pre-18?
Are you in some weird under-aged girls hockey cult? Or is this normal behaviour in Holland?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 16:12   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I sware you mention KoeN's sister every 3 posts.
And were all these women at your party pre-18?
Are you in some weird under-aged girls hockey cult? Or is this normal behaviour in Holland?

the girls from my hockey team were 15 etc but the rest was all 18-21
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:01   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
What the hell is this? I hope you laid the smack down on any goon that dare try it on with your your sisters.
Heh.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 17:03   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Saterdaynight...

Hans.

He's obsessed with hockey.

And ****ing little girls.

And he wants his detonators back.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:05   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Got absolutely bladdered friday night.

Did the seven before seven challenge and completed it with 10 mins to spare.

Proceeded to consume 12 pints (total) and a whole host of various shots, some abysmal, some less so.

Then went for some shisha, got extremely high on the stuff and (unsurprisingly) passed out.

The next thing i remember the police were offering me a lift home, it was a cold night after all, nice guys. Let me crash at their place and i got breakfast in the morning \0/ Did get a warning for D&D though

No 15 year old girls either

PS. Can someone tell me what a 'fishhead' is please? I'm curious now that Koen mentioned it. Ta.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:24   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

head looks like a fish.
Unread 9 May 2005, 18:26   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I got ****ing wasted on friday and was sick around 5000 times and even swallowed it once but I went out again on saturday and I got less drunk and wasn't sick. A quality weekend.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 23:02   #15
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
The next thing i remember the police were offering me a lift home, it was a cold night after all, nice guys. Let me crash at their place and i got breakfast in the morning \0/ Did get a warning for D&D though
that is by far the best way of saying "i got nicked" i've ever heard
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 09:59   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my weekend was boring

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 10:01   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I belive the legal limit for sexual intercourse in the Netherlands is 12 years....

True, Theamion?
"It's legal as long as you don't get busted"
Unread 10 May 2005, 15:17   #18
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I was ill this weekend

I intend on getting exceptionally drunk this coming weekend though.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 16:42   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was drunk, I got in a fight, I almost got nicked.
And I met a girl, while sober, that's playing me around!
Oh, and I won a little in poker.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 17:29   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I intend on getting exceptionally drunk this coming weekend though.
What a coincidence, so do I!
Unread 10 May 2005, 22:00   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

planning to get drunk is so 1998
Unread 10 May 2005, 22:34   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Saterdaynight...

I intend to stay sober this weekend in order that I will be able to knob all the drunken people when they're past caring.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2005, 22:35   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hooray \o/

i don't plan on getting too drunk.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote