User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:14   #1
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Psychomotoric tests

Could you give me a few examples?

thanks
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:16   #2
Anu
Kontrč*******

edit: edit
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:18   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sometimes I wonder why we even have the internet
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 18:22   #4
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Sometimes I wonder why we even have the internet
As i can't be arsed reading through texts with load of drivel and texts about the 5-year-old kid named Bob, I asked here

Psychomotoric tests for adults.
If anyone has taken any, please give me some concrete examples
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 08:56   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Q You have at your dispsoal, one of the greatest sources of information available, do you either:

1 Ignore it, because you may have to read several unrelated articles first.
2 Embrace the challenge, even though it may result in a few erroneous leads.
3 Do nothing, after all, you find your mother and/or clowns sexually attractive, so what the hell.
A quick Google found this example!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:50   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so will pablissimo
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 13:56   #7
Anu
Kontrč*******

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
A quick Google found this example!
Did I ask for a google slowpoke?
Even with the reply to JonnyBGoods post you just couldn't figure I didn't ask for funny 'Google' options.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 14:03   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
Did I ask for a google slowpoke?
Even with the reply to JonnyBGoods post you just couldn't figure I didn't ask for funny 'Google' options.
Well... That then leaves you with option to read "through texts with load of drivel and texts about the 5-year-old kid named Bob".
Perhaps you now understand that 99.9% of GD doesn't even know what "Psychomotoric tests" are, so perhaps the best that we can give you are google results.

Now go and do your own homework!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote