User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 13 Oct 2005, 18:14   #251
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Andromeda Pirates - The Succession Wars

Being a statnazi trainee, I have a couple of questions about some of the new stuff. Just some tehcnicalities really....

- First of all, I see you have added some new time weapon stuff. Does that mean the "for Inspectre only" restriction has been lifted?

- Then there's the Chrono Shields (Yes, I know they are not new.) It says no other shields can be used with them, but I just wondered, can you still use Meta Shielding with Chrono Shields?

- According to its description, the Warp Drive (FTL engine, also not new, I know) needs external warp nacells. Until a month ago, these things weren't actually available and so I always assumed that they were just something that made your ship a little more vulnerable. Now that these nacells are actually available, does the requirement still hold, because when I look at the price of Warp Nacells, it'd mean that a Warp Drive effectively costs 10500 credits.

- I'm not sure anymore about the rule for the maximum amount of superweapons that a ship can have (This isn't gonna cost me my gold star is it? ), but I thought it was 0 for ships below the class of corvette, 1 for ships that are below the class of cruiser (but are at least corvette or bigger) and 2 superweapons for every ship that is cruiser class or bigger, with the exception of the Command Carrier (3), Flag Ship (3) and Concordat Battlestar (4), if I recall correctly. Now, apart from verification of the above, my question concerns the Dreadnaught hull. It has 2 superweapon mounts. Now, since the Spinal Mount isn't technically a weapon by itself, but only creates a placeholder for one, does that mean I can use both slots for superweapons AND then also equip the ship with a Spinal Mount, effectively increasing the number of superweapons to 3? Or do the Spinal Mount mounts plus the weapon mounts for the weapon that go into the Spinal Mount just all go into one of those superweapon slots?

- Having said that, is it possible to put superweapons into the Spinal Mount? If so, there are superweapons that require only 2 posts (Meta Hellbore Cannon) or even 4 posts (Bio Phaser 6) to charge. When they are placed into the Spinal Mount, is the charging time increased/decreased to the standard 3 posts regardless of the weapon? And is there still a rapid fire mode version of the Quad Blaster/IMOD Cannons available when placed inside a Spinal Mount? If so, does this decrease charging time or something?
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:14   #252
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

Cid: At least we are out of range from those destroyers.
SO: Only for the moment, sir.
No1: Sir, those asteroids would come in handy. We could set up our own ambush if we successfully take them over before the Command Carrier arrives.
Cid: Taking them over would be the first task.

Cid jolted at that point as the green indicator, which displayed the hull integrety, slowly turned yellow.

EO: Sir, the Gripstar has sustained light hull damage.
MO: We also have 3 officers injurred on the engineering decks.
Cid: Get those officers into medical, the medical hologram and the MASH companies can help out from there.
MO: Aye, sir.
Cid: How is our sheild status?
EO: 80% front sheilds, 90% rear, sir.
Cid: Where are our reinforcements?
SO: One light second out sir, they will be here soon.
Cid: Good, lets weaken one of those asteroids ready for their arrival.

Cid walked over to the holomap and studied it carefully. The Science Officer was staring at it and, by the looks of her expresions, she had her complete attention set on the goings on around them.

Cid: Helm, spin us around, head towards the nearest armed asteroid and get ready to bail out on my command.
Helm: Aye, sir.
Cid: Is our main cannon ready?
WO: Aye, sir.
Cid: Target that asteroid we are heading towards. Do NOT fire unless you have a lock!

Cid looked at the holomap and quickly placed a finger into the hologram, pointing directly at something a long distace away.

Cid: Lets do this before that Carrier gets here.

----Summary----
Get injurred men into medical bays
EMH and MASH are to help the wounded and do possible repairs on Gripstar
Turn around and head towards nearest armed Asteroid station
Lock onto asteroid with Phased-Hellbore Cannon
Fire Phased-Hellbore Cannon IF the lock is successful
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 17:44   #253
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
Being a statnazi trainee, I have a couple of questions about some of the new stuff. Just some tehcnicalities really....

- First of all, I see you have added some new time weapon stuff. Does that mean the "for Inspectre only" restriction has been lifted?

- Then there's the Chrono Shields (Yes, I know they are not new.) It says no other shields can be used with them, but I just wondered, can you still use Meta Shielding with Chrono Shields?

- According to its description, the Warp Drive (FTL engine, also not new, I know) needs external warp nacells. Until a month ago, these things weren't actually available and so I always assumed that they were just something that made your ship a little more vulnerable. Now that these nacells are actually available, does the requirement still hold, because when I look at the price of Warp Nacells, it'd mean that a Warp Drive effectively costs 10500 credits.

- I'm not sure anymore about the rule for the maximum amount of superweapons that a ship can have (This isn't gonna cost me my gold star is it? ), but I thought it was 0 for ships below the class of corvette, 1 for ships that are below the class of cruiser (but are at least corvette or bigger) and 2 superweapons for every ship that is cruiser class or bigger, with the exception of the Command Carrier (3), Flag Ship (3) and Concordat Battlestar (4), if I recall correctly. Now, apart from verification of the above, my question concerns the Dreadnaught hull. It has 2 superweapon mounts. Now, since the Spinal Mount isn't technically a weapon by itself, but only creates a placeholder for one, does that mean I can use both slots for superweapons AND then also equip the ship with a Spinal Mount, effectively increasing the number of superweapons to 3? Or do the Spinal Mount mounts plus the weapon mounts for the weapon that go into the Spinal Mount just all go into one of those superweapon slots?

- Having said that, is it possible to put superweapons into the Spinal Mount? If so, there are superweapons that require only 2 posts (Meta Hellbore Cannon) or even 4 posts (Bio Phaser 6) to charge. When they are placed into the Spinal Mount, is the charging time increased/decreased to the standard 3 posts regardless of the weapon? And is there still a rapid fire mode version of the Quad Blaster/IMOD Cannons available when placed inside a Spinal Mount? If so, does this decrease charging time or something?
1) - yes

2) - no

3) - that is correct you need nacells for the warp drive - but when you buy them you get an added sekret bonus

4) - its an additional super weapon thus increasing the limit - but it does have drawbacks ....

5) - superweapons cannot go into the spinal mount - having a weapon with a rapid fire option will not decrease the charge time for the spinal mount but will increase the power/damage ratio

now wheres your post

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 15:39   #254
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawk
now wheres your post
Sorry, I meant to do it then, but I was so tired I kept falling asleep on my keyboard. I didn't have time yesterday, so I'm going to do it now, if that's alright.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:34   #255
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- If anyone thinks the post below lacks quality, they're probably right. I'm not too happy with it either, especially not with the conversations, but I've been awake for nearly 24 hours now and somewhat dizzy. I know from prior experience that this makes me write silly things. Like this ooc for example. Yeah, bed is good, get some sleep. -OOC

* On the bridge of The Outcast, Dr. Burnham and his crew silently stared at the viewscreen that was showing the menacing shape of the command carrier. It looked massive, even from a long way off. Dr. Burnham, a trained psychiatrist, could see that the approaching ship was starting to cause a slight sense of anxiety amongst his bridgecrew. He felt the need to lift their spirits and broke the silence: "That's a pretty big ship. Only a bunch of raving mad lunatics would dare to take on something as dangerous as that." This seemed to break the spell as with a couple of laughs and a few chuckles the crew, that was fully conscious of the way ordinary people looked at them, returned to their normal state.

Burnham: "Sooo... Does anyone have any good ideas? What about you Lisa? Perhaps one of your 'friends'?"

No1: "Most of my 'friends' are still in awe of that command carrier and not saying anything at the moment. It's nicely quiet for a change. Those that are still talking don't have much to say that is of real interest."

Burnham: "What about... you know who?"

No1: "Oh, he's still laughing himself silly because as he puts it: 'the great captain Killer, saviour of the Shraanian people, in his greedy quest for magic rubble, didn't even see this second rate trap coming'."

Burnham: "Right then, no help there. What do you recommend?"

No1: "Well, at the moment we still have two options; we can stay and fight, or we can make a run for it. There's probably still enough time to make a safe escape, should we want to. Although if I may say so, I am not one for running."

Burnham: "Yes, under normal circumstances I too, prefer to fight, but without a good plan and competent allies, we are lost."

No1: "Hm, look at this captain; both destroyers are still inside the asteroid field and they're not making any efforts to get out. Apparently they consider themselves to be relatively safe between millions of tonnes of erratically flying rocks. Perhaps we can use this to our advantage. If only we could get our hands on one of those asteroid bases."

Burnham: "But how? I don't think it'd be wise to send our fighters into that asteroid field."

TO: "Perhaps we should move the entire ship in? We could easily dispose of any asteroids coming our way using our AMD and AFD systems. The AFDIII is powerful enough to blow up or deflect most asteroids and the AMDIII can take care of any fragments that are still coming our way once the asteroid has been disintegrated. We could clear ourselves a path towards the nearest asteroid base and launch a boarding party to take over the base."

Burnham: "Sounds like a plan to me. Make it so."

No1: "Judy take us into the asteroid field. Get us as close as possible to the nearest asteroid base. Letice; standby to use the AFD and AMD systems to blow some rocks out of our way. I don't care which way the asteroid debris is going as long as it's not in our way."

Helm: "Aye Ma'am. Entering asteroid field in approximately three minutes."

TO: "AFD and AMD are online and ready to fire."

Burnham: "Larry, keep track of all nearby asteroids and if any come into our path, give its coordinates to Letice so that they can be disposed of. Also keep track of all enemy ships and if any of them make any unexpected moves, call out."

SO: "Yes Dr. Burnham."

Burnham: "Right, now give me Kyra and also Sheila in engineering on the screen. Give me Sheila first."

* On the screen appeared the image of Sheila. She was currently eating from an XXL sized bag of popcorn.

EO: "Dr. Burnham! What can I do for you?"

Burnham: "A short while ago I asked you to reroute the power from the FTL drives to our shields. How is that coming along?"

EO: "Oh that, yeah. It is currently being worked on."

Burnham: "I want it done now. We will be needing our shields really hard very soon. If we get hit and our cooling system fails, what do you think will happen to all the icecream you stored there?"

EO: "Ummm... We'll tripple our efforts down here. Don't you worry about those shields. I'll have them working at peak efficiency before you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Engineering out."

* Next on the screen appeared the image of marine commander Kyra. She was wearing a shiny silvercoloured body armour. Her head was covered by a helm that had a little red light on it that was moving from left to right and back at roughly the same height that her eyes ought to have been. On her side she wore a sabre and in her hands she was holding a disrupter rifle. She didn't say anything as of yet, so Dr. Burnham took the initiative.

Burnham: "Kyra, I want you assemble a boarding party. You and your team will be using our assault shuttle to board and take control of one of those asteroid bases. Assemble your team and make hurry."

MC: "By your command!"

------------------------
ACTIONS:

- Move into asteroid field, close to nearest asteroid base.
- Use AFD III to clear a path and take care of any asteroids coming my way. Use AMD III to take care of any asteroid fragments that are still coming my way.
- Enhance shields using power from FTL drives.
- Assemble boarding party (2x Shock Troops, 1x Heavy Infantry) and let the MC prepare them for their task.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:43   #256
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
OOC- If anyone thinks the post below lacks quality, they're probably right. I'm not too happy with it either, especially not with the conversations, but I've been awake for nearly 24 hours now and somewhat dizzy. I know from prior experience that this makes me write silly things. Like this ooc for example. Yeah, bed is good, get some sleep. -OOC

* On the bridge of The Outcast, Dr. Burnham and his crew silently stared at the viewscreen that was showing the menacing shape of the command carrier. It looked massive, even from a long way off. Dr. Burnham, a trained psychiatrist, could see that the approaching ship was starting to cause a slight sense of anxiety amongst his bridgecrew. He felt the need to lift their spirits and broke the silence: "That's a pretty big ship. Only a bunch of raving mad lunatics would dare to take on something as dangerous as that." This seemed to break the spell as with a couple of laughs and a few chuckles the crew, that was fully conscious of the way ordinary people looked at them, returned to their normal state.

Burnham: "Sooo... Does anyone have any good ideas? What about you Lisa? Perhaps one of your 'friends'?"

No1: "Most of my 'friends' are still in awe of that command carrier and not saying anything at the moment. It's nicely quiet for a change. Those that are still talking don't have much to say that is of real interest."

Burnham: "What about... you know who?"

No1: "Oh, he's still laughing himself silly because as he puts it: 'the great captain Killer, saviour of the Shraanian people, in his greedy quest for magic rubble, didn't even see this second rate trap coming'."

Burnham: "Right then, no help there. What do you recommend?"

No1: "Well, at the moment we still have two options; we can stay and fight, or we can make a run for it. There's probably still enough time to make a safe escape, should we want to. Although if I may say so, I am not one for running."

Burnham: "Yes, under normal circumstances I too, prefer to fight, but without a good plan and competent allies, we are lost."

No1: "Hm, look at this captain; both destroyers are still inside the asteroid field and they're not making any efforts to get out. Apparently they consider themselves to be relatively safe between millions of tonnes of erratically flying rocks. Perhaps we can use this to our advantage. If only we could get our hands on one of those asteroid bases."

Burnham: "But how? I don't think it'd be wise to send our fighters into that asteroid field."

TO: "Perhaps we should move the entire ship in? We could easily dispose of any asteroids coming our way using our AMD and AFD systems. The AFDIII is powerful enough to blow up or deflect most asteroids and the AMDIII can take care of any fragments that are still coming our way once the asteroid has been disintegrated. We could clear ourselves a path towards the nearest asteroid base and launch a boarding party to take over the base."

Burnham: "Sounds like a plan to me. Make it so."

No1: "Judy take us into the asteroid field. Get us as close as possible to the nearest asteroid base. Letice; standby to use the AFD and AMD systems to blow some rocks out of our way. I don't care which way the asteroid debris is going as long as it's not in our way."

Helm: "Aye Ma'am. Entering asteroid field in approximately three minutes."

TO: "AFD and AMD are online and ready to fire."

Burnham: "Larry, keep track of all nearby asteroids and if any come into our path, give its coordinates to Letice so that they can be disposed of. Also keep track of all enemy ships and if any of them make any unexpected moves, call out."

SO: "Yes Dr. Burnham."

Burnham: "Right, now give me Kyra and also Sheila in engineering on the screen. Give me Sheila first."

* On the screen appeared the image of Sheila. She was currently eating from an XXL sized bag of popcorn.

EO: "Dr. Burnham! What can I do for you?"

Burnham: "A short while ago I asked you to reroute the power from the FTL drives to our shields. How is that coming along?"

EO: "Oh that, yeah. It is currently being worked on."

Burnham: "I want it done now. We will be needing our shields really hard very soon. If we get hit and our cooling system fails, what do you think will happen to all the icecream you stored there?"

EO: "Ummm... We'll tripple our efforts down here. Don't you worry about those shields. I'll have them working at peak efficiency before you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Engineering out."

* Next on the screen appeared the image of marine commander Kyra. She was wearing a shiny silvercoloured body armour. Her head was covered by a helm that had a little red light on it that was moving from left to right and back at roughly the same height that her eyes ought to have been. On her side she wore a sabre and in her hands she was holding a disrupter rifle. She didn't say anything as of yet, so Dr. Burnham took the initiative.

Burnham: "Kyra, I want you assemble a boarding party. You and your team will be using our assault shuttle to board and take control of one of those asteroid bases. Assemble your team and make hurry."

MC: "By your command!"

------------------------
ACTIONS:

- Move into asteroid field, close to nearest asteroid base.
- Use AFD III to clear a path and take care of any asteroids coming my way. Use AMD III to take care of any asteroid fragments that are still coming my way.
- Enhance shields using power from FTL drives.
- Assemble boarding party (2x Shock Troops, 1x Heavy Infantry) and let the MC prepare them for their task.
actions noted
see prev post for outcome

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:44   #257
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

reply needed from bakan too

Unread 17 Oct 2005, 15:02   #258
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

Captain Crimshaw to Tactical Officer : When the runabout get closer , appoint 8 fighter on each runabout, but i want 1 disable and board. keep me advise of the runabout whereabout.. i want prisonners.

TO: hi hi sir.. targeting runabout with fighters...

action:

additionnal to raising shield, charging all weapons (including plasma pulse cannons), doing evasive manuvers and firing 4 quantam torpedoes to the 4 lead runabout, targeting fighter (8 of them) on each runabout.

Last edited by rop1964; 18 Oct 2005 at 00:37.
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 20:04   #259
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

replies needed dming wednesday

Unread 23 Oct 2005, 19:46   #260
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts

Im back Who missed me? Who remembers me?

Still accepting new Pirate Captains Lady Hawk? Im a lot better then I used to be

EDIT - Incase I am allowed here are my ships;
Code:
Corvette - 15,000c
4 Shield Mount
10 Turret Mounts 
10 External Mounts 
10 Additional Holds
1250 Tonnes Hold

2x Impulse Drive (1 Engine Mount, 1 Additional Mount) - c2000 ~ c4000
Hyper Drive (1 Additional Mount) - c300
Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour (1 Additional Mount) - c5250
Energy Sheilds (4 Shield Mounts) - c5000
Phased Hellbore Cannon (5 Turret Mounts) - c5000
Heavy Blaster Cannon (4 Turret Mounts) - c4000
Anti Missile Defence (1 Turret Mount)- c100
5x Valkyrie Class (10 External Mounts, 50 Tons Hold) - c1000 ~ c5000
Emergency Medical Hologram (1 Additional Mounts) - c1000
Holo Deck (2 Additional Mounts) - c5000
Armoury (2 Additional Mounts) - c5000
2x Armoured Escape Pods (2 Additional Mounts) - c2000 ~ c4000

1x Logistics and Support Division (50 Tonnes) - c150
5x Shock Troops (5 Tonnes) - c700 ~ c3500
20x Infantry Company (20 Tonnes) - c100 ~ c2000

Total Cost - c64,300
Remaining - c35,700

Super Merchant - 20,000c
2 Shield Mount
6 Weapon Mounts
2 External Mounts
1 Additional Holds
30,000 Tonnes Hold

Impulse Drive (1 Engine Mount) - c2000
Medium Shield (2 Shield Mounts) - c500
Anti Missile Defence III (4 Turret Mounts) - c500
Anti Fighter Device (2 Turret Mounts) - c150
2x Angel Class (2 External Mounts, 10 Tons Hold) - c2000 ~ c4000

Total Cost - c27,850
Remaining - c8,250
EDIT2 - Background and history if ship approved

FLEET
Code:
Fleet
Dratini - Flag Ship (Corvette)
Ark'sai - Lead 1 Ship (Super Merchant)

Ship: Corvette
Ship Name: Dratini
Main Engine: Impulse Drive
Additional Engines: Impulse Engine, Hyper Drive
Hull: Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour
Shields: Energy Sheilds
Weapons:  
Phased Hellbore Cannon
Heavy Blaster Cannon 
Anti Missile Defence
Fighters:
5x Valkyrie Class
Extra:
Emergency Medical Hologram
Holo Deck
Armoury
2x Armoured Escape Pods (40 Pods In Hold)
Soldiers: 
1x Logistics and Support Division (50 Tonnes)
5x Shock Troops
20x Infantry Company

Ship Name: Ark'Sai
Additional Engines: Hyper Drive
Hull: None (:/)
Shields: Medium Shield
Weapons: 
Anti Missile Defence III
Anti Fighter Device
Fighters:
2x Angel Class

The only soverien you can allow to rule you is reason.
Deserve victory.

Last edited by Flik; 24 Oct 2005 at 21:48.
Flik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 14:45   #261
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

might i say that our dear flik has a WARP DRIVE but no WARP NACELLES ?

this new rule is silly at the least, i think.... warp nacelles should be an extra, not a must... just like before...

however, regardless of this all.... can i just strap warp nacelles on any ship? even a warpless ship and still get the extras?

but who am i to object? just a bitter old oldie
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 15:42   #262
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

"Right, while the borg are busy with those two, we can make a break for the interesting stuff... but I'm curious, so this will require a slight detour!

Realign the deflector dish, I want every last detail you can give me on that Chrono Borg Scout. Focus the Sensor Array and route spare power to the scans, we'll stare a hole right through that ship if need be. Find out what they're up to. If necessary you have my permission to bring the ship in closer as we make the fly passed towards the station. They seem busy enough with our Fluffy friend, even if they don't hold true to expected borg behaviour."

*Kama prattles on for a little longer*
*Various crewmembers in white lab coats "hmm" and nod empathetically*
*The engineers and bridge staff sigh and try to get on with it*
*In the end the main computer is forced to do all the work*

"Open a channel to that other ship, the Outstrider one and commander..er... er, Smashface, whatever he was called... ta:

Greetings from the mighty The Tuatha Dé Danann, we have completed our initial survey of the enemy and should like to flag for your attention certain mis-assumptions on their authenticity. Our scans are picking up non-Chrono Borg life signs and we are continuing to investigate. Also it appears their chrono drive is currently offline, so it should be safe to assume they won't be erasing anyone from history any time soon..."

*He stops at this point to consider relativity for a silly length of time, before snapping back to his senses and loudly exclaiming DAMN PARADOXES and storms off into his ready room

Summary go here
Engines full, heading for station/conduit evasively
Deep scan of Borg Scout on the way
Continue to feed to Fluffie's vessel
All other power to shields

Last edited by J-Kama-Ka-C; 24 Oct 2005 at 15:52.
J-Kama-Ka-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 21:44   #263
Flik

Flik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these partsFlik is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie

this new rule is silly at the least, i think.... warp nacelles should be an extra, not a must... just like before...

however, regardless of this all.... can i just strap warp nacelles on any ship? even a warpless ship and still get the extras?

Thats because its supposed to be a Hyper Drive... Thanks ^^

Deserve victory.
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 21:00   #264
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Comms - "Message from The Tuatha Dé Danann."

"Greetings from the mighty The Tuatha Dé Danann, we have completed our initial survey of the enemy and should like to flag for your attention certain mis-assumptions on their authenticity. Our scans are picking up non-Chrono Borg life signs and we are continuing to investigate. Also it appears their chrono drive is currently offline, so it should be safe to assume they won't be erasing anyone from history any time soon..."

"Thank you, my dear... scientist. Lets see if they'll respond to us hailing them. Maybe this could lead to a great oppertunity for you, to study their technology. Anyhow, I'm wasting here, aren't I? Catch you in jiffy, later."

Fluffie raises his hand, gesturing some faint gesture to the Comms girl.

Comms - "Channel closed."

SO - "Am putting Crimson Fist Police Cruiser specifics on the viewscreen now."

KO – muttering – “Doesn’t look like bloody much, does it?”

Comms - "They're in the formation and holding fire as requested, they are initiating repairs."

EO - "Just a wee bit longer and we'll have our Reflex Cannons ready and rocking... Sir."

No. 1 - "These particular Chrono Borg are strange at the least indeed, nothing like what I think any- and everyone knows about them."

WO - "Aye. Best keep extra power flooding into the shields... Never know... Ey..."

No. 1 - "Right. EO, you heard the man. And Helm, start flying slightly more evasively, but, WO, keep all weapons silent for now."

"Indeed. Comms, open a channel, lets hail them."

Comms - "Aye aye. Channel ... open."

Fluffie clears his throat in a daring, not offending and kind of gentlemanny way.

"Greetings. Might I enquire as to if you are in need of any... help? As far as I dare trust them, scan results tell me that you, the crew aboard, are not exactly Chrono Borg and that the Chrono Drive seems to be... broken? We could offer assistance, but it'd kind of require stopping this whole you shooting at us thing. We mean no harm, otherwise, we would've fired back already, no? We're waiting to hear back from you. Take your time, if you want, but please stop firing at us."

With another gesture to his lovely Comms girl, the channel is closed.

"WO?"

WO - "Yeah?"

"We locked on to them already, right?"

WO - "Right."

"Prepare to send that data to our new found sister ship."

No. 1 - "Sister ship?"

"Nevermind, just talking. Just do as I say. If they don't respond well enough, we'll poke them. If they respond nasty, we'll nuke them. Can't be much harder than asteroids, right?"

WO - "If you say so..."

No. 1 - "What if they are nice all of a sudden?"

"Don't know. Didn't exactly plan for that yet, but I'll think of something."

Fluffie winks at the Comms girl and throws in a nice smile. She giggles. Romance!

l33t
Heavy Cruiser and NPC Police Cruiser still flying in formation Echo 42 (as described earlier).
(Still closing in to.)
Both ships not firing.
Hailing Chrono Borg vessel (as described in post).
Still locked on to Chrono Borg vessel, readying to send targetting info to NPC Police Cruiser.
Shamelessly flirting with (young, hot n so) Comms girl.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 13:32   #265
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
replies needed dming wednesday
Sorry, but I haven't had enough time yet. I'll write a reply when I get home tonight, so be gentle on poor old Quan with that whip of yours, miss Hawk.
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 14:50   #266
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

break his bloody limbs and castrate his ship! bloody not-posting bastard!

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 17:50   #267
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
break his bloody limbs and castrate his ship! bloody not-posting bastard!

indeed - sounds of torture rack being built

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 17:54   #268
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Sorry, but I haven't had enough time yet. I'll write a reply when I get home tonight, so be gentle on poor old Quan with that whip of yours, miss Hawk.
bad uq

whip

bad uq

whip

whip

whip

whip

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:00   #269
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:

yup you got iy - but with a warp drive you get some sekret stuff :-)

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:03   #270
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flik
Im back Who missed me? Who remembers me?

Still accepting new Pirate Captains Lady Hawk? Im a lot better then I used to be

EDIT - Incase I am allowed here are my ships;
Code:
Corvette - 15,000c
4 Shield Mount
10 Turret Mounts 
10 External Mounts 
10 Additional Holds
1250 Tonnes Hold

2x Impulse Drive (1 Engine Mount, 1 Additional Mount) - c2000 ~ c4000
Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour (1 Additional Mount) - c5250
Energy Sheilds (4 Shield Mounts) - c5000
Phased Hellbore Cannon (5 Turret Mounts) - c5000
Heavy Blaster Cannon (4 Turret Mounts) - c4000
Anti Missile Defence (1 Turret Mount)- c100
5x Valkyrie Class (10 External Mounts, 50 Tons Hold) - c1000 ~ c5000
Emergency Medical Hologram (1 Additional Mounts) - c1000
Holo Deck (2 Additional Mounts) - c5000
Armoury (2 Additional Mounts) - c5000
2x Armoured Escape Pods (2 Additional Mounts) - c2000 ~ c4000

1x Logistics and Support Division (50 Tonnes) - c150
5x Shock Troops (5 Tonnes) - c700 ~ c3500
20x Infantry Company (20 Tonnes) - c100 ~ c2000

Total Cost - c64,300
Remaining - c35,700

Super Merchant - 20,000c
2 Shield Mount
6 Weapon Mounts
2 External Mounts
1 Additional Holds
30,000 Tonnes Hold

Impulse Drive (1 Engine Mount) - c2000
Medium Shield (2 Shield Mounts) - c500
Anti Missile Defence III (4 Turret Mounts) - c500
Anti Fighter Device (2 Turret Mounts) - c150
2x Angel Class (2 External Mounts, 10 Tons Hold) - c2000 ~ c4000

Total Cost - c27,850
Remaining - c8,250
EDIT2 - Background and history if ship approved

FLEET
Code:
Fleet
Dratini - Flag Ship (Corvette)
Ark'sai - Lead 1 Ship (Super Merchant)

Ship: Corvette
Ship Name: Dratini
Additional Engines: Impulse Engine, Hyper Drive
Hull: Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour
Shields: Energy Sheilds
Weapons:  
Phased Hellbore Cannon
Heavy Blaster Cannon 
Anti Missile Defence
Fighters:
5x Valkyrie Class
Extra:
Holo Deck
Armoury
2x Armoured Escape Pods (40 Pods In Hold)
Soldiers: 
1x Logistics and Support Division (50 Tonnes)
5x Shock Troops
20x Infantry Company

Ship Name: Ark'Sai
Additional Engines: Hyper Drive
Hull: None (:/)
Shields: Medium Shield
Weapons: 
Anti Missile Defence III
Anti Fighter Device
Fighters:
2x Angel Class
welcome back

ships approved

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:04   #271
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

now please choose a mission from those listed please on the posts after ship set up

Unread 26 Oct 2005, 20:33   #272
Flik

I know mission 1 is taken, is mission 2?

[Edit:1]
Can we transport things in merchant ships to different places in an attempt to *ahem* Merhcantise? (Lugging cargo around)

[OOC] Are No Dachi, Crazyboy, Zappa + others still hangin around these parts? Its been a long time...

Deserve victory.

Last edited by Flik; 27 Oct 2005 at 00:51.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 00:57   #273
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*Prays that UQ will get his ship hit more and distract the fire from his own. Reinforces the matter with constant ideas of storylines to LH.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 01:57   #274
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

SO: "It seems like The Gripstar is preparing an attack run on the asteroid base as well, Dr. Burnham."

TO: "It may not be enough. The shields on those asteroids seem pretty strong. We may need our fighters to bring them down. We are close enough to the target to keep our fighters clear from other asteroids using our advanced AFD and AMD systems."

No1: "Captain, I suggest we launch the fighters. Speed is of the essence here. If we can capture these things before those carriers arrive we'll stand a much better chance against them."

Burnham: "Alright, launch the fighters. Wayne, you're in charge of the fighters. Bring down those shields and keep internal damage to the base at a minimum; I want that thing intact. As soon as their shields are out, launch the assault shuttle with Kyra's boarding party to take over the asteroid base. Letice, use the AFD and AMD systems to keep any stray asteroids away from our fighters."

WC: "Yes Dr. Burnham."

TO: "Sure, honey.

No1: "What about those destroyers? They've fired up their engines and are coming this way. It would be foolish to ignore them for much longer."

SO: "I have a suggestion regarding the destroyers. It's a long shot, but we may be able to stall them and, if we're lucky, maybe cause some damage as well."

Burnham: "Let's hear it."

SO: "Well, we're inside an asteroid field and asteroids aren't exactly known for their stable trajectories. A small change in gravity can greatly affect their course. We may not have massdrivers, but we do have a great number of gravatic missiles. Perhaps we could aim them in such a way that their implosions will cause some of the asteroids to be sucked into the way of those destroyers. My schematics show that they have no AMD/AFD systems or missiles of their own to protect themselves against incoming asteroids, so all they can do, is try to evade them, and that requires time as well as skill."

Burnham: "Hm, I like the sound of that suggestion. Investigate the possibility at once, use as many gravatic missiles as you like. Any damage we can cause before they get here is good."

SO: "Yes Dr. Burnham, I'll start working on it straight away."

------------------------
ACTIONS:

- Launch fighters and attack asteroid base until shields are down.
- Launch assault shuttle with boarding party (2x Shock troops, 1x Heavy Infantry; see previous post) once their shields are disabled.
- Continue using AMD and AFD to keep fighters and ship safe from any asteroids (also see previous post).
- Investigate possibility of using Gravatic Missiles (up to 36 available missiles) to change trajectories of asteroids and bring them into bring into the way of those destroyers.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 02:09   #275
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
bad uq

whip

bad uq

whip

whip

whip

whip
Even though I haven't had a whipping as good as that in years, I would like to point out that as of today, Mr Fluffie will serve as my whipping boy. So whenever I'm naughty again, he will lovingly take all the punishment that I so rightfully deserve.
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 10:03   #276
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
[OOC] Are No Dachi, Crazyboy, Zappa + others still hangin around these parts? Its been a long time...

They might lurk here and throw the occassional look, but i think they've "retired". all three are still alive as far as i know
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 10:04   #277
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Even though I haven't had a whipping as good as that in years, I would like to point out that as of today, Mr Fluffie will serve as my whipping boy. So whenever I'm naughty again, he will lovingly take all the punishment that I so rightfully deserve.

nigga what?
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 21:33   #278
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

dmings this weekend - soz for teh delay - had some xmas work to do

Unread 28 Oct 2005, 21:57   #279
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

xmas already? you're dang early my fair lady
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 23:45   #280
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
dmings this weekend - soz for teh delay - had some xmas work to do
You whipped me for posting late. So now that you're late...
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 00:04   #281
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

and since i'm your whipping boy, that means......
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 00:07   #282
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
and since i'm your whipping boy, that means
nigga what?
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 14:46   #283
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 5

GATHER INTEL

Location - Travel to CHRONO BORG SPACE
Distance - 95 Light years

To investigate a CHRONO BORG world to see if -

a) any CHRONO BORG survive
b) recover CHRONO BORG Tech
c) are they still a threat
d) can the world be colonised

Rewards - 95000c

well this mission is self explanatory

1 - Fluffie

The Outsider

Lt. Commander Fluffie
300 c

Heavy Cruiser - 50 000 c
7 000 tonnes hold

Shields (10+2=12):
4x Heavy Shield (12) - 4 000 c

Weaponry (30+4=34):
2x Reflex Cannon (20) - 20 000 c - OFFLINE

4x Particle Laser (8) - 6 000 c

1x Anti Missile Defence II (2) - 200 c - DAMAGED
1x Anti Fighter Defence II (4) - 500 c

External (10):
N/A

Additional (20):
2x Shield Mount (2)
4x Weapon Mount (4)
4x Drive Mount (4)

2x Heavy Armour Plating (2) - 10 000 c

1x Advanced Tactics Computer [+ Upgrade] (2) - 1 200 c

Drives (1+4=5):
2x Impulse Drive (2) - 4 000 c - DAMAGED
2x Warp Drive (2) - 1 000 c
1x Hyper Drive (1) - 300 c

Cargo Hold:
1x ADCT - 1 500 c
2x Marine Company - 1 000 c

2 - Kama

The Tuatha Dé Danann

Science Ship Hull

Shield
Phase Shields

Turret
Photon Cannon

External
Deflector Dish
Sensor Array

Additional
Phased Colapsium Hull Armour
Advanced Science Labs
Anti Matter Drive
Trans Warp Drive

500 tonnes hold
Space Surey Team
2700 spare credits

a post for both of you

you agree the route and prepare for the jump

Jump 1 - no problems
remaining fuel - 90%

Jump 2 - no problems
remaining fuel - 80%

Jump 3 - no problems
remaining fuel - 70%

Jump 4 -
remaiming fuel - 60%

on baord kamas ship

You make your way as fast as your ship allows (which is not very fast) and commence the scans of the various selected targets

Chrono Borg Scout

Space Station

Conduit

SO - Scanning sir ......

We still cannot get any info on the Chrono Borg Ship - what i have found out is that the ship is inhabited by what appear to be INSECTID life forms sir

No1 - Insectid?????

SO - Aye sir

No1 - patch the info onto Mr Fluffie the uber sex god please :-)

Comms - sending data stream now sir

SO - scanning Space station....

Good news sir the Space station is abandoned

EO - looking at floor plans sir thats just a basic shell it has engines and life support and basic facilities - but we can modify it sir

TO - sugest that we use it as a base of operations sir - we cannot turn this down

No1 - perhaps we can suggest to Capt Sex himself that he send some crew over to take it as we are not really warriors sir - it will also give us time to explore it as well whilsty he battles the Chrono Borg/Insectids also we may find something usefull left behind by the Crimson Fist sir - there may be weapons on the space station

On baord fluffies ship

Comms - signal sent to borg vessel sir

No reply or they are chosing to ignore us

Helm - evasive patterns sir

SO - they are still firing

TO - suggest we return fire sir

No1 - we cannot just sit here sir lets kick some butt

WO - I agree sir

on screen more borg torpedoes slam into your ship as well As Borg Phasers this time

TO BATTLE

Range - Medium

Enemey

Chrono Borg Scout
specs unknown

Your Ships

Fluffie
Forward Shield - 75%
forward port shield 75%
forward starboard shield 75%
port shield 75%
starboard shield 75%
aft port shield 75%
aft starbaord 75%
aft shield 75%

Light Hull damage
Medium internal damage

-5% Weapon damage
-5% Weapons lock

FOR ADDITIONAL DAMAGE SEE SHIP ABOVE

15 crew injured
3 Crew Dead

Kama

NPC Ship

Police Cruiser

Crimson Fist - Police Cruiser

2 Shields:
Phase Shields (2)

6 Turrets:
1x Phaser V (4)
2x Phaser G (2)

2 External:
2x Photon Torpedo Lauchers (2)

4 Additional:
Colapsium Armoured Hull (1)
Advanced Tactics Computer (1)
Warp Nacelles (1)

100 tonnes hold
Anti-Matter Drive

PC1 -
Forward Shield - 70%
forward port shield 60%
forward starboard shield 60%
port shield 45%
starboard shield 45%
aft port shield 65%
aft starbaord 65%
aft shield 65%

Light hull damage
light internal damage

weapons lock -5%
weapon power -5%

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 30 Oct 2005 at 15:26.
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 14:49   #284
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
"Right, while the borg are busy with those two, we can make a break for the interesting stuff... but I'm curious, so this will require a slight detour!

Realign the deflector dish, I want every last detail you can give me on that Chrono Borg Scout. Focus the Sensor Array and route spare power to the scans, we'll stare a hole right through that ship if need be. Find out what they're up to. If necessary you have my permission to bring the ship in closer as we make the fly passed towards the station. They seem busy enough with our Fluffy friend, even if they don't hold true to expected borg behaviour."

*Kama prattles on for a little longer*
*Various crewmembers in white lab coats "hmm" and nod empathetically*
*The engineers and bridge staff sigh and try to get on with it*
*In the end the main computer is forced to do all the work*

"Open a channel to that other ship, the Outstrider one and commander..er... er, Smashface, whatever he was called... ta:

Greetings from the mighty The Tuatha Dé Danann, we have completed our initial survey of the enemy and should like to flag for your attention certain mis-assumptions on their authenticity. Our scans are picking up non-Chrono Borg life signs and we are continuing to investigate. Also it appears their chrono drive is currently offline, so it should be safe to assume they won't be erasing anyone from history any time soon..."

*He stops at this point to consider relativity for a silly length of time, before snapping back to his senses and loudly exclaiming DAMN PARADOXES and storms off into his ready room

Summary go here
Engines full, heading for station/conduit evasively
Deep scan of Borg Scout on the way
Continue to feed to Fluffie's vessel
All other power to shields
actions noted

Unread 30 Oct 2005, 15:17   #285
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Comms - "Message from The Tuatha Dé Danann."

"Greetings from the mighty The Tuatha Dé Danann, we have completed our initial survey of the enemy and should like to flag for your attention certain mis-assumptions on their authenticity. Our scans are picking up non-Chrono Borg life signs and we are continuing to investigate. Also it appears their chrono drive is currently offline, so it should be safe to assume they won't be erasing anyone from history any time soon..."

"Thank you, my dear... scientist. Lets see if they'll respond to us hailing them. Maybe this could lead to a great oppertunity for you, to study their technology. Anyhow, I'm wasting here, aren't I? Catch you in jiffy, later."

Fluffie raises his hand, gesturing some faint gesture to the Comms girl.

Comms - "Channel closed."

SO - "Am putting Crimson Fist Police Cruiser specifics on the viewscreen now."

KO – muttering – “Doesn’t look like bloody much, does it?”

Comms - "They're in the formation and holding fire as requested, they are initiating repairs."

EO - "Just a wee bit longer and we'll have our Reflex Cannons ready and rocking... Sir."

No. 1 - "These particular Chrono Borg are strange at the least indeed, nothing like what I think any- and everyone knows about them."

WO - "Aye. Best keep extra power flooding into the shields... Never know... Ey..."

No. 1 - "Right. EO, you heard the man. And Helm, start flying slightly more evasively, but, WO, keep all weapons silent for now."

"Indeed. Comms, open a channel, lets hail them."

Comms - "Aye aye. Channel ... open."

Fluffie clears his throat in a daring, not offending and kind of gentlemanny way.

"Greetings. Might I enquire as to if you are in need of any... help? As far as I dare trust them, scan results tell me that you, the crew aboard, are not exactly Chrono Borg and that the Chrono Drive seems to be... broken? We could offer assistance, but it'd kind of require stopping this whole you shooting at us thing. We mean no harm, otherwise, we would've fired back already, no? We're waiting to hear back from you. Take your time, if you want, but please stop firing at us."

With another gesture to his lovely Comms girl, the channel is closed.

"WO?"

WO - "Yeah?"

"We locked on to them already, right?"

WO - "Right."

"Prepare to send that data to our new found sister ship."

No. 1 - "Sister ship?"

"Nevermind, just talking. Just do as I say. If they don't respond well enough, we'll poke them. If they respond nasty, we'll nuke them. Can't be much harder than asteroids, right?"

WO - "If you say so..."

No. 1 - "What if they are nice all of a sudden?"

"Don't know. Didn't exactly plan for that yet, but I'll think of something."

Fluffie winks at the Comms girl and throws in a nice smile. She giggles. Romance!

l33t
Heavy Cruiser and NPC Police Cruiser still flying in formation Echo 42 (as described earlier).
(Still closing in to.)
Both ships not firing.
Hailing Chrono Borg vessel (as described in post).
Still locked on to Chrono Borg vessel, readying to send targetting info to NPC Police Cruiser.
Shamelessly flirting with (young, hot n so) Comms girl.
Actions noted

Unread 30 Oct 2005, 15:28   #286
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more later

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:55   #287
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 4

ARMED ESCORT

Location - Escort Diplomatic Ship to NSR space - the Exclusion Zone, the SPINNER SYSTEM
Distance - 1.5 light years into the ZONE

Rewards - 80000c

To escort the Diplomatic Cruiser TROTH to the SPINNER SYSTEM

Light Cruiser - 30 000 c
2 250 tonnes hold

Shields (6):
1x Cloaking Shield (4) - 20 000 c
1x Phase shield (2) - 6000

Weaponry (16+4=20):
2x Plasma Pulse Canon (10) - 4 000 c 1 post to charge
2x Medium Ion Canon (4) - 8 000 c
1x Photon Canon (2) - 1 500 c

1x AMD III (4) - 500 c

External (12):
40x Alpha Fighter (8) - 4 000 c (drone)
1x sensor array (1)
2x Quantam torpedo (2)- 2 000

Additional (12):
4x Weaponry Mount (4)
2x Drive Mount (2)

2x Heavy Armour Plating (2) - 10 000 c

1x Sensor array (1)- 2 000 c
1x Advanced Tactics Computer [+ Upgrade] (2) - 1 200 c

1x Cloaking Shield (1) - 20 000 c

Drives (1+2=3):
2x Impulse Drive (2) - 4 000 c
1x Trans Warp Drive (1) - 2 000 c

Hold:
2x Marines - 1 000 c
1x ADCT - 1 500 c
2x reload of quantam torpedo

your ship jumps...

Jump point 1
distance 20 light years
fuel left - 90%
All - ok

Jump points 2
distance 40 light years
fuel left - 80%

Helm - aye sir evasive pattern "OH MY G*D THEY ARE COMING AT US .... RUN HIDE DO AAAAANNNNYYYYYTTTTHHHIIIINNNGGGG"

Comms - message sent sir

TO - they are falling back sir to a safe distance

SO - sir 2 Runabouts breaking off and attacking the Troth

WO - we have a wepaons lock sir

SO - scanning sir this will take some time

No1 - ok peeps lets get to it

SO - Runabouts closing and attacking sir

on screen the 3 runabouts launch a volley of torps and phasers at your ship which rocks slightly as it is hit

BATTLE STATIONS

Range - Extreme

Enemy Ships

5 x Runabout Shuttle

1 Reinforced Hull
1 Heavy Shield
2 Phaser G
2 light Ion Cannon
2 Photon Cannon
2 Photon Torpedoes
Ion Drive
Transwarp Drive

RS1
forward shield 90%
forward port shield 90%
forward starboard shield 90%

RS2

RS3

RS4

RS5

Your ship

forward shield 90%
forward port shield 90%
port shield 90%
starbaord shield 90%

NPC Ship

Troth
forward shield 90%
forward port shield 90%

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 1 Nov 2005 at 20:20.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:56   #288
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
ok guys lets get ready..
Redgrave raise both shield, armed and lock weapons, charge the plasma pulse cannons, aim for shield generator and engin, keep one for boarding, destroy the others.. charge the pulse cannon and all weapons.. 1 quantom torpedo on the 4 closest runabout... activate amd III have the computer shout any missiles incoming!

get the fighter drones on stand by..

comm.. call the TROTH, tell them to move behind us they are to defend themselve and watch out back, they are not to engage activily...

green.. i want a full scan of the sector, their base or mother ship must be in the arrea .. i want a full detail of it...

Pool.. full evasive asimetric manuver.. keep them on their toes..

it s time to dance..

ACTIONS:
raise shield, charge and lock all weapons including the plasma pulse cannons, fire 1 quantom torpedoe on the 4 lead runabout

computer targeting the amd III

go into random evasive patern

tell the diplomatic cr to move behind us, they are to defend only

full scanning of the area, to locate the base and get detail of it.. and any other ships in hiding..

fighter drones on stand by
actions noted

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 19:58   #289
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
Captain Crimshaw to Tactical Officer : When the runabout get closer , appoint 8 fighter on each runabout, but i want 1 disable and board. keep me advise of the runabout whereabout.. i want prisonners.

TO: hi hi sir.. targeting runabout with fighters...

action:

additionnal to raising shield, charging all weapons (including plasma pulse cannons), doing evasive manuvers and firing 4 quantam torpedoes to the 4 lead runabout, targeting fighter (8 of them) on each runabout.
this post has to be ignored as I only take the first post you do (do not worry you will learn :-) )

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:30   #290
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MISSION 9

BOUNTY HUNT

Last Location - Near the FRODAN SYSTEM on the boarders of SHRAAN SPACE
Distance - 100 light years

Capture/Kill - LADY HAWK - a self styled female who is particularrly ruthless and uses KYLTHIUM powerd ships

captains 3 ships

1 x Command Carrier - ?????
1 x Fast Attack Carrier - The Scythe
2 x Fast Attack Destroyers

Reward - 375000c

1 - Acid K

Name: Cid Killer (yes, the same one as before)

Ship Name: Gripstar
Ship Type: Shraanian Anchor-Class Fleet Carrier

Ship Hull: Polorised Hull Armour
Sublight Engine: Impulse Drive
FTL Engine: Linear Drive

Sheild Mounts:
1x Medium Plasma Sheilds

Turret Mounts:
1x Phased Hellbore Cannon
2x Medium Blaster Cannons
2x Light Blaster Cannon
AFD II (Additional Mount)
AMD (Additional Mount)

External Mounts:
Deflector Dish
Armoured Escape Pods
4x Cruise Missile Pods
10x Gravatic Missiles
32x Torpeado

Additional Mounts:
Advanced Ships AI
Advanced AI Upgrade
Sensor Array
Advanced Tactics Computer
Advanced Tactics Computer Upgrade
Advanced Medical Bady (ADMD)
Advanced Engineering Bay (AEB)
Hydroponics
Armoury
Holo Deck

Fighters:
40x SA-26A Thunderbolt Heavy Fighters

Troops:
5x SSS Companies
20x Infantry Companies
8x MASH Companies
2x LIC Companies

Remaining Hold:
12062 tonnes hold

Remaining Credits:

2 - Flapjack

Attack Corvette - c 60000 ("Phoenix rising")
8 shield mounts
20 turret mounts (0)
20 external mounts (0)
20 additional mounts (3)
1250 tonnes hold

drives:
impulse drive -2000cr +750 energy
2x anti-matter drive -2000cr -2 additional mounts +1200 energy
1x linear drive -1000cr -1 additional mount

armour:
heavy armour plating -5000cr -1 additional mount

shields:
Meta-Phasic shields -10000cr -6 shield mounts

weapons:
10x battle laser -5000cr -10 turret mounts
10x gatling laser -3000cr -5 turret mounts
2x medium pulse cannon -5000cr -8 turret mounts
AFD II -500cr -4 turret mounts
AMD III -500cr -4 turret mounts
10x gravatic missile launcher -1000cr -10 external mounts
5x photon torpedo launcher -2500cr -5 external mounts
5x light missiles -500cr -5 external mounts

additionals:
advanced tactics computer -400cr -1 additional mount
Advanced tactics computer upgrade -800cr -1 additional mount -10 tonnes

hold:
5x light missile reload -500cr -5 tonnes
2x gravatic missile reload -200cr -2 tonnes

3 - Urquan

Shipdetails:

Ship Name: The Outcast
Ship Class: Fleet Carrier

Engines:
- 3x Cold Fusion Drive
- 1x Trans Warp Drive (1 additional)

Armour/Shields:
- 1x Reinforced Hull Armour
- 1x Cloaking Shield

Weapons:
- 1x AMD III
- 1x AFD III

Launchers:
- 4x EMP Missiles (4x20 shots)
- 6x Gravatic Missiles (6x6 shots)
- 1x Armoured Escape Pods (20 tubes)

Sensors:
- 1x Sensor Array
- 1x Lateral Sensor
- 1x Phase Scanners
- 1x Deflector Dish

Fighters/Shuttles:
- 1x Assault Shuttle (Tritanium Hull, 1 Medium Shield, 2 Light Disruptor Cannon, 50 Tonnes Hold, Magnetic Grapple for holding onto Ships hulls)
- 70x Jupiter Class (1 Photon Cannon, 1 Plasma Pulse Device, 2 Phaser X, 1 AMD, 2 Fusion Bomb Launchers, 2 man crew, Ion Drive, Slipstream Drive)
- 12x Slipstream Fighter (2 Gatlin Lasers, 2 Heavy Missile Launchers, 5 Tonnes Hold, Ion Drive, Slipstream Drive)
- 20x Light Fighters Alpha Class (4 Turbo Lasers, Very Fast)

Ship Systems:
- 1x Advanced AI Ships Computer
- 1x Advanced AI Upgrade
- 1x Advanced Tactics Computer
- 1x Advanced Tactics Computer Upgrade
- 1x Command Bridge
- 1x Armoury
- 1x Advanced Engineering Bay

Troops:
- 4x Heavy Infantry
- 2x Shock Troops
- 2x Light Infantry Company
- 1x MASH
- 1x ADCT

Hold:
- Reload: 6x EMP Missiles (6x20 shots)
- Reload: 7x Gravatic Missiles (7x6 shots)
- Fuel

Jump point 1 - all aok
remaing fuel - 90%

Jump point 2 - all aok
remaing fuel - 80%

Jump point 3 - all aok
remaining fuel - 70%

jump point 4 - all aok
remaing fuel - 60%

Jump point 5 -
remaining fuel - 50%

FRODAN SYSTEM
Binary Star System

1 RED GIANT - FRODAN PRIME
1 NEUTRON STAR - FRODAN SECUNDUS

8 Planets - this system was one of the last to be colonised during the flight of the SHRAANIANS once the empire had crumbled - many survivors tried to saty near to Shraan Space others went further afield, as they thought that the C'RAASK would never follow if they went far enough -thus FRODAN was colonised - this is right on the very edge of Shraan Space, so far in fact that it features very little in Shraan history.

FRODAN I - Barren world - nearest the red giant - mined for its mineral wealth - base type V - population 2000

FRODAN II - Barren rock - 6 moons - nothing to report

FRODAN III - Jungle World - 3 moons - starbase type VI - Tech Level - Advanced - this looks like the moon of endor in the STAR WARS films only located thru out the jungle are ECO communitys that use the jungle to its full advantage - planet speciality BIO TECH. Population 1.500.000.000

FRODAN IV - Water World - 6 moons - 64 planetary rings - uninhabited save for the refineries that fuels the ships and homes of the FRODAN also on moon 5 the Ship Yards are located - they can build ships upto Cruiser Size

FRODAN V - Gas Giant - 101 moons

FRODAN VI - Ice Giant - 36 moons - 126 Planetary rings - orbits on its side

FRODAN VII - Gas Giant - 36 moons and a small asteroid field - the reamins of many mining ships are located here, all gutted - but there is a warning beacon as Brigands have made these asteroids their home from time to time

FRODAN VIII - Ice World - more of a small lump of ice and rock as opposed to a planet but it does orbit the Neutron Star

+++++WARNING+++++WARNING+++++WARNING+++++

FTL engines cannot be used within the system ot within 1 light year of the system due to Gravity Well.

Enemey Ships

2 x Scimitar Class Destroyer

40 Mounts + 1 engine mount
1000 tonnes hold

Kylthium Enhanced Heavy Armour Plating - 1 mount

K-4 Phase Shields - 2 mounts
K-4 Energy Shields - 4 mounts

2 K-5 Heavy Pulse Cannons - 16 mounts
4 K-2 Pulse Cannons - 8 mounts
6 Gatling Lasers - 3 mounts

Advanced AI Ships Computer - 1 mount
Advanced Tactics Computer - 1 mount
Advanced Engineering Bay - 2 mounts

2 Kylthium Drives - 1 mount, 1 engine mount
Hyper Drive - 1 mount

These following posts have been done in the order they were receieved - cause i am mean that way

Fast Attack Carrier - The Scythe
x1 Kylthium K-!% Gravometeric Defence Grid (10)

x8 K7A Gattling Laser Cannons
x4 K7 Quad Blaster Cannon (360 degree mounts)
x6 k6 Heavy Neutron Cannons
x4 Anti Missile Defences II

x120 Slipstream Fighters (N/A)
x80 Jupiter Class Fighters (N/A)
x40 Nebulae Class Fighters (N/A)
x40 Slipstream Fighters (10)
x10 FTL Scouts* (N/A)
x10 Runabouts (N/A)
x10 Gunboats (N/A)
x5 Gunboat (10)
x5 Assault Shuttles (5)
x1 Captains Boat

x1 Deflector Dish (1)
x1 Sensor Array (1)
x1 Lateral Sensor Array (3)

x1 Phased Colapsium Hull Armour (1)

x1 Command Bridge (6)

x1 Astrometrichs (4)

x1 Armoury (2)
x1 Security Stations (2)

Engines/Drives (1+9=10):
x4 Fusion Drives (4)
x4 Impulse Drives (4)
x2 Slipstream Drives (2)

Troops:
x15 SSS;
x38 Marines;
x7 ADCT

- Advanced Flight Control

55000 tonnes hold

the Scouts aboard the Carrier
FTL Scout
50 tonnes cargo hold

Shields (1+1=2):
x1 Electromagnetic Shields (2)

Weaponry (6):
x6 Neutron Cannons (6)

External (2):
x10 Alpha Class Fighters (2)

Additional (4):
x1 Shield Mount (1)
x2 Engine/Drive Mounts (2)

x1 Phased Colapsium Hull Armour (1)

Engines/Drives (1+2=3):
x1 Impulse Drive (1)
x1 Ion Drive (1)
x1 Slipstream Drive (1)

On baord AK ship

WO - we cannot get a weapons lock on the Asteroid bases sir - there is something about those shields we can see them but we cannot lock on to them

TO - we can try to manually fire sir but we will only have a 45% chance of a direct hit 65% of a partial hit but may not cause any damage

No1 - tricky

once again your ship rocks as the 2 asteroid bases lock on and fire at you energy beams lance across your ship - your shields glowing as hit after hit is registerd the Quad Cannons show that they have a RAPID FIRE option.

Helm - Damn we have to do something I evade one only to be hit by the other

SO - help has arrived sir the other two captains are here - they are being engaged by the destroyers.

MC - i have an option sir but it is risky - those shields are designed to withstand ships - but we could try a ground assault - shields that strong must have a weakness - at least if we cannot penertrate we can direct your fire onto them

the med teams and the damage crews try to repair the ship and tend the crew.

SO - still scanning sir

your WO opens fire with the conventional weapons on the Asteroid base

Flapjacks ship

Uquans ship

No1 - well we are here and on route to the asteroid sir

TO - looks like AK has had the same idea and is closing on the Asteroids too - he is taking some damage

SO - I agree

MC - teams prepared sir we are ready for the Assault

SO - looking at the date with the TO to see if your plan to use the Missiles will be of help

EO - diverting power sir

WO - we cannot get a weapons lock on the Asteroids sir may be to do with the shields

Youe ship is rocked by a series of Energy Blasts as the Destroyers close from the stern at BATTLE SPEED and firing all weapons.

BATTTLE STATIONS

Range : Long
Note - Asteroid field -25 to weapons lock (35% chance of shots missing)

Enemy Ships

SD1

SD2

Asteroid 1
Base Shield 190%

Asteroid 2

Your Ship

AK
forward shield 75%
forward port shield 75%
forward starboard shield 75%
port shield 85%
starboard shield 85%
aft port shield 85%
aft starboard shield 85%
aft shield 85%

light hull damage
light internal damage

-5% Manuverability
-5% Weapon power
-5% targeting

13 Injured crew
3 dead crew

Flapjack

UQ

aft port shield 90%
aft starbaord shield 90%
aft shield 80%

Light Hull Damage
Light Internal Damage

-10% Secondary Systems
-5% Life Support

25 Crew Injured
0 Crew Dead

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 1 Nov 2005 at 20:58.
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:32   #291
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
Cid: At least we are out of range from those destroyers.
SO: Only for the moment, sir.
No1: Sir, those asteroids would come in handy. We could set up our own ambush if we successfully take them over before the Command Carrier arrives.
Cid: Taking them over would be the first task.

Cid jolted at that point as the green indicator, which displayed the hull integrety, slowly turned yellow.

EO: Sir, the Gripstar has sustained light hull damage.
MO: We also have 3 officers injurred on the engineering decks.
Cid: Get those officers into medical, the medical hologram and the MASH companies can help out from there.
MO: Aye, sir.
Cid: How is our sheild status?
EO: 80% front sheilds, 90% rear, sir.
Cid: Where are our reinforcements?
SO: One light second out sir, they will be here soon.
Cid: Good, lets weaken one of those asteroids ready for their arrival.

Cid walked over to the holomap and studied it carefully. The Science Officer was staring at it and, by the looks of her expresions, she had her complete attention set on the goings on around them.

Cid: Helm, spin us around, head towards the nearest armed asteroid and get ready to bail out on my command.
Helm: Aye, sir.
Cid: Is our main cannon ready?
Cid: Target that asteroid we are heading towards. Do NOT fire unless you have a lock!

Cid looked at the holomap and quickly placed a finger into the hologram, pointing directly at something a long distace away.

Cid: Lets do this before that Carrier gets here.

----Summary----
Get injurred men into medical bays
EMH and MASH are to help the wounded and do possible repairs on Gripstar
Turn around and head towards nearest armed Asteroid station
Lock onto asteroid with Phased-Hellbore Cannon
Fire Phased-Hellbore Cannon IF the lock is successful
actions noted

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 20:48   #292
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
SO: "It seems like The Gripstar is preparing an attack run on the asteroid base as well, Dr. Burnham."

TO: "It may not be enough. The shields on those asteroids seem pretty strong. We may need our fighters to bring them down. We are close enough to the target to keep our fighters clear from other asteroids using our advanced AFD and AMD systems."

No1: "Captain, I suggest we launch the fighters. Speed is of the essence here. If we can capture these things before those carriers arrive we'll stand a much better chance against them."

Burnham: "Alright, launch the fighters. Wayne, you're in charge of the fighters. Bring down those shields and keep internal damage to the base at a minimum; I want that thing intact. As soon as their shields are out, launch the assault shuttle with Kyra's boarding party to take over the asteroid base. Letice, use the AFD and AMD systems to keep any stray asteroids away from our fighters."

WC: "Yes Dr. Burnham."

TO: "Sure, honey.

No1: "What about those destroyers? They've fired up their engines and are coming this way. It would be foolish to ignore them for much longer."

SO: "I have a suggestion regarding the destroyers. It's a long shot, but we may be able to stall them and, if we're lucky, maybe cause some damage as well."

Burnham: "Let's hear it."

SO: "Well, we're inside an asteroid field and asteroids aren't exactly known for their stable trajectories. A small change in gravity can greatly affect their course. We may not have massdrivers, but we do have a great number of gravatic missiles. Perhaps we could aim them in such a way that their implosions will cause some of the asteroids to be sucked into the way of those destroyers. My schematics show that they have no AMD/AFD systems or missiles of their own to protect themselves against incoming asteroids, so all they can do, is try to evade them, and that requires time as well as skill."

Burnham: "Hm, I like the sound of that suggestion. Investigate the possibility at once, use as many gravatic missiles as you like. Any damage we can cause before they get here is good."

SO: "Yes Dr. Burnham, I'll start working on it straight away."

------------------------
ACTIONS:

- Launch fighters and attack asteroid base until shields are down.
- Launch assault shuttle with boarding party (2x Shock troops, 1x Heavy Infantry; see previous post) once their shields are disabled.
- Continue using AMD and AFD to keep fighters and ship safe from any asteroids (also see previous post).
- Investigate possibility of using Gravatic Missiles (up to 36 available missiles) to change trajectories of asteroids and bring them into bring into the way of those destroyers.
Actions Noted

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 21:02   #293
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
*Prays that UQ will get his ship hit more and distract the fire from his own. Reinforces the matter with constant ideas of storylines to LH.*
your wish is answered

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 21:04   #294
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
I know mission 1 is taken, is mission 2?

[Edit:1]
Can we transport things in merchant ships to different places in an attempt to *ahem* Merhcantise? (Lugging cargo around)

you can take mission one if you want it has not been taken

no dachi - retired

crazyboy - not around

zappa is but in other threads

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 21:06   #295
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

reply needed from flapjack

Unread 1 Nov 2005, 23:27   #296
Flik

Quote:
Mission 1

ARMS SMUGGLING

Location - Delivere Arms to the warring worlds of ALSARE PRIME - Valmoran Sector
Distance - 20 light years away

Rewards - 10000c

Also possible Trade Link to be set up if succesfful (90% of mission objectives completed)
Ill take mission 1 then. Its easy, so I can get back into the swing of Andromeda. Also can you still take over planets and stuff? Or is just classic rommy

Deserve victory.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 22:38   #297
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Ill take mission 1 then. Its easy, so I can get back into the swing of Andromeda. Also can you still take over planets and stuff? Or is just classic rommy
classic

Unread 3 Nov 2005, 03:31   #298
Flik

Quote:
classic
Excellent

Deserve victory.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:01   #299
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

*slaps flik*

don't do that.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 03:14   #300
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice

Quote:
Helm - aye sir evasive pattern "OH MY G*D THEY ARE COMING AT US .... RUN HIDE DO AAAAANNNNYYYYYTTTTHHHIIIINNNGGGG"

Comms - message sent sir

TO - they are falling back sir to a safe distance

SO - sir 2 Runabouts breaking off and attacking the Troth

WO - we have a wepaons lock sir

SO - scanning sir this will take some time

No1 - ok peeps lets get to it

SO - Runabouts closing and attacking sir

on screen the 3 runabouts launch a volley of torps and phasers at your ship which rocks slightly as it is hit

Capt. Crimshaw: "Redgrave.. lock plasma pulse cannon on 2 runabout who are at extreme range and fire when in range. Also have 16 fighter attack the runabouts attacking the Troth, i want them disable , weapons and engines!"

"Fire the ion pulse cannons and the photon cannon on those attcking the Troth"

"Enseign Green.. keep scanning.. i want their base found, and i want all detail available asap"

"Lieutenant Pool.. move us between the runabout and the Troth.."

"Mr Desautels.. Keep the shields strong.. "

"No 1 , look like the torpedo shot at us were not shot down.. make suke the AMD iii do react and shot the missile up.. "

"as soon as the runabout come for another pass, launch the rest of the fighters, i want them all disable.. we ll find use for them . Can they be hauled into the cargo bay?"

Actions:
1) fire each Plasma pulse cannon on 1 runabout (2 targets) as soon as they re within range.
2)launch 16 fighter to intercept the 2 runabout attacking the Troth.
3)fire the ion cannons and photon cannon on the 2 runabout attacking the Troth
4)keep scanning the area for the pirate base, intensive scan and detail scan once found
5)launching the remaining fighter when the 3 remaining runabout return for their 2 nd pass attack
6)moving to intercept the runabout attacking the Troth
7)make sure the computer shoot up any torpedo/missile using the amd3.
8)keep charging the ppc, then fire at the farthest runabouts

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked

Last edited by rop1964; 7 Nov 2005 at 09:16.
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote