User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2006, 14:07   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Neighbours

Not watched in a while. Popped it on for the last 5 minutes there. "Imagine my suprise" when i discovered they have a paedophile storyline. Naughty Stingray etc. Although apparantly Toady "just doesn't understand".

[/sharing]
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 14:14   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Neighbours

It's just all give from you isn't it?
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 14:56   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

what's this now?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 15:08   #4
CrashTester II
Unloved

CrashTester II is infamous around these parts

Dace, you post mostly drivel, I dont know how you get away with it. A little bit of me admires you, I like to think that little bit is the part they cut off when I was circumcised.

[/sharing]
CrashTester II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 15:14   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

dace r u a homosexual?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:20   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

It's nowhere near as good as Hollyoaks 'paedophile' storyline, which isn't really classed as that as Justin was 16.

But still.

Sexual offences.

Stingray will be fine, providing he doesn't touch her in norty places or **** her senseless against that tree which Michael hid behind when coming back from his mates house after Phil dropped him off.

Or something.

Anyway.

In related news, new series of Sugar Rush on Channel 4!!!!

UNDERAGE LESBIANS FTW!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:26   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seeing as she's 23 in real life, it isn't really underage skiddy :P

I've met her yo!

Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:44   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
In related news, new series of Sugar Rush on Channel 4!!!!

I thought that started 15th of June?! Don't tell me i've marked up my calender wrong :grrr:
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 16:53   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

It's underage in my mind. Thats good enough.

And yeah, it is 15th, but it's already programmed in to digirecorderthingybox.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 21:07   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If stingray had any sense he'd nail rachel and be done with it.

I know i would.

Hollyoaks and Neighbours are quite easily the best TV has to offer, along with Deal or No Deal of course.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:25   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

deal or no deal pisses me off so much i end up screaming at the tv.

Why do people clap?

Why do people go 'GOOD CHOICE!'

Why do they all hold hands like its going to make ANY ****ING DIFFERENCE

Why does anyone at all pretend it isnt anything EXCEPT A GAME OF ****ING CHANCE

Why do people go 'good choice' when someone turns down 25 grand in the hope they can get their ****ing greedy mits on 75,000 or may infact walk away with a quid..

it pisses me off its treated like a game of skill. Its not. ITS NOT FFS. The only skill is knowing when you have a decent offer and taking it and even then people seem to think 'oh wait ive come here with nothing so ill risk a guaranteed 25 grand for 50 more even tho 25 grand would solve all my debt problems and feed me for a few weeks!'

****ING GREEDY ****RAGS WITH ALL THEIR SHITASS OTHER CONTESTANTS GOING 'GOOD LUCK....I THINK ITS BOX NUMBER 4!!"!11' OR 'I HAVE A GOOD FEELING!"!!!! GASP GASP GASP OMG THAT WAS SO WELL PLD CHOOSING BOX 5 AND BOX 12 AND NOT ANY OF THE OTHERS OMG PLD!'

I HOPE THEY ALL CATCH SUPER AIDS IN THEIR ASS
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 23:30   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Using that much caps in one post is not good for the internet kittens.

I also don't have any idea at all what this topic is all about.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 01:04   #13
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab

I also don't have any idea at all what this topic is all about.
Poor television programmes.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 08:30   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

JJ - i wholeheartedly agree.

And therein lies the entertainment!

Nowhere else on tv can you see joe average from the council estate proving exactly why he is on that council estate.

Brilliant.

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 10:05   #15
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Erm the reason people clap so seriously is because your told to by a guy in front who begins the clapping. Also you get given beers at various stages of the filming which brings the show along a bit!

Been to the filming twice hehe, its only 15minute walk from my uni so rude not to...

Seen a couple of the guys out on town who have won big, one guy who won £100k bought me a £2 pint
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 23:42   #16
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

I need an excuse for watching highly shaggable young ladies prancing around on my tv?

horn, i thought more highly of you

Unread 12 Jun 2006, 00:16   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon

horn, i thought more highly of you
Yeah... that was your first mistake.

Now who can tell me his second? Hands up!
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 07:44   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Nowhere else on tv can you see joe average from the council estate proving exactly why he is on that council estate.
Yeah, because everyone who lives on a council estate is there because of poor judgement.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 08:16   #19
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Sweeping judgements are my speciality.

Apparently

You also have to take into account that i am horribly biased against 'council estate' type people. And not fairly i admit.

I could go into it but (1) this thread isn't the place (2) i can't be arsed and (3) you'd only tear me down anyway.