User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2007, 01:11   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Penis-Allianz!

will suicide tonight!
Due to drining some beer, hidden prod came out too early.
So its time to end this round by suiciding on some big planet....

Could have been a nice round but :-(

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 02:18   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Penis-Allianz!

!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 03:01   #3
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

little help why you deleted that one .
i get most of the deleting , huge fog in this one , unless drunkel is toying whit some other thing
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 13:58   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's convention to post things relevant to the thread. If it's not, I delete. If I can't understand your post, I delete. If your posts contain the usual repetitive abuse of other players, I delete.
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 14:27   #5
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Lemmingrun failed :-(

Do i really have to use my ships for roiding now?

! [ToT]-KC !

Unread 7 Dec 2007, 15:08   #6
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
little help why you deleted that one .
i get most of the deleting , huge fog in this one , unless drunkel is toying whit some other thing

wtf?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2007, 16:11   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I deleted a post of his.
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 01:30   #8
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

... new job is not really nice , got to wait alot . maybe a good thing .....

but i get understand what you mean

Unread 8 Dec 2007, 12:43   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
will suicide tonight!
Wanna talk about it?
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 13:25   #10
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
... new job is not really nice , got to wait alot . maybe a good thing .....

but i get understand what you mean

you're boring me now.
Unread 9 Dec 2007, 15:16   #11
Bbud2
Banned

why you think am coming here , think am not bored theyr 2 feet snow outside , got stay whit mom , its cold , i cannot smoke inside , need to pay few thing , got 2 pc whit a worm .
and no dog only cats to fight and he is leaving this week and he barely hurt .
and cannot live on forum only .my shoolder is so crappy i can hardly have a neutral ratio a cs , whit the worm that earse few shoot i get negative most time .and he make internal lag whit video card.

and i been waiting for nearly 2 month to have my dinamyte liscense so i can work in diamond mine and buy a modem in a satelite , i think the army rent some .
looking for some home study programator class , but the one offer in canada arent to nice , i heard few time ago they wanted to make something so you can just buy some good book . They not in library so far , maybe i go chek on yahoo if anything changed
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2007, 14:47   #12
SpaceLegend
(-: :-)

SpaceLegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Lemmingrun failed :-(

Do i really have to use my ships for roiding now?

he he he, well, still some time left :-)
R2 35:16 | R3 16:15 | R4 234:11 | R5 32:5 | R6 14:4 | R7 20:11 | R8 18:6
R9 27:10 | R9.5 11:4 | R10 10:1 | R10.5 1:6 | R11 6:5 | R12 28:3 | R13 3:9
R14 13:5 | R15 5:6 | R16 20:3 | R17 8:4 | R18 13:7 | R19 10:8 | R20 3:4
R21 15:4 | R22 4:4 | R23 7:5 | R24 12:8 | R25 11:5 | R26 11:9 | R27 1:9
R28 9:2 | R29 5:5 | R30 3:7 | R31 10:7 | R32 6:2 | R33 3:6 | R34 2:1 | R35 6:2
R36 9:2 | R37 5:6 | R38 12:1 | R39 14:8 | R40 10:6 | R41+ retired
SpaceLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 18:09   #13
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=5972

So much for lemmingruns! It was a fake!:<

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 18:38   #14
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

Who said it was a lemmingrun?
I tried a lemming days ago and failed :-)

! [ToT]-KC !