Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 21:52   #1
Henke3k
Old School

Henke3k is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Old School Rp'ers!

Hey Guys, I'm just checking in the forums again. Its been like 2 years since my last visit. Or more like 3

I was just wondering if any of the "old school" rp'ers are still left. Anyone remember "Ärketrolmannen"? He jused to be a moderator here, he was also the creator of the U.N.B.R. Then we have Fluffy, the dude who alwayed played as an huge pink fluffy bunnyt. I remember No Dachi (spelling?), who was an expert in the art of joining an RP thread and then just dissapering after a few post. Corvak, who I still have on my contact list jused to hang out here.
I remember every break in school, me and my buddies alwaysed rushed to the "computer hall" to check out our PA accounts. That was like, round 2-3 or something. Now I see that alot of things has happend to both PA and the forums. I think we could discuss our old memorys from PA/RPing, and maybe some of the new RP'ers can learn a thing or two about what RP is all about. Friendship, having a good time, and just meet friends over the internet. //Henke3k aka Kireh
Henke3k is offline   Reply With Quote