User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:55   #1
tippman85

Huge Tournament

edit: cock

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 17 Sep 2005 at 00:18.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:58   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Huge Tournament

Based on the title, I expected this thread to be about a wrestling tournament, or at the very least some kind of bizzare chicken game of the kind you used to get in old RP's on the SNES or Megadrive.

You disapoint me, mistarh newbie.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:35   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Huge Tournament

Can we just please ban him?

It's like retard month here or something.

All there seems to have been in trolling, advertising and thread bumping.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:38   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Can we just please ban him?
He's only posted twice and you want to ban him already?

If I had a time machine I would go back in time to when you had two posts and ban you and I would say that I was merely following the behaviour of the older you.

That's how mad I am with you.

Have a heart, man.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:45   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that like every single new user on this forum since DDA signed up in about June has been some sort of advertising freak.

Now, this guy in his second post is advertising a Halo tourny.

I am therefore assuming he is some type of advertising freak. If I am wrong I apologise but I really don't think I am.

If I had been advertising here with my second post and that was precise reason for signing up here then you would have been right to ban me.

But I didn't and it wasn't so you didn't.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:48   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I assumed that he wasn't advertising because he made a 'hello' thread before this, and in the first post here he was fairly rambling and only mentioned the webpage as an afterthought.

If he is an advertiser, the he's a fairly shit one.

'Open verdict'
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:52   #7
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I assumed that he wasn't advertising because he made a 'hello' thread before this, and in the first post here he was fairly rambling and only mentioned the webpage as an afterthought.

'Open verdict'
Or maybe the best one yet...
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:53   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The onky thing she advertised was her love for him.
Actually she advertised her love of a pop performer who shared my tag. She was generally repulsed by me, if memory serves.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:55   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't get many necrophiliacs sending me PMs.

I think the whole thing was a stunt arranged by Mr Manson here.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:58   #10
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Assuming she is a gimmick.

The owner of the gimmick should come forward.

And receive a big prize and applause.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:59   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I don't get many necrophiliacs sending me PMs.
I don't get many New Zealand 'tramper' girls sending me PM's assuming that I'm an American pop performer who moderates the forum of a second-rate Scandanavian online space-themed futuristic spreadsheet game in his spare time, either.

But sometimes, you know, shit happens.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:59   #12
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I think that like every single new user on this forum since DDA signed up in about June has been some sort of advertising freak.
Not true.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:01   #13
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippman85
anyone going to digitallife this year? they are doing a huge tournament this time (like $100k), halo2, CS, UT, and a few more games I think...just signed up for halo tourney on the wpage ggl
My computer isn't really fast enough to play online games.

As well as the more pressing fact that I have the coordination of a very drunk David Blunkett sitting on a roundabout.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:07   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
My computer isn't really fast enough to play online games..
o rly?

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:09   #15
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I lost.

I blame the lag, the computer had a clear advantage.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:14   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

You'll probably need to upgrade to a 3.87GHz Quad-pipeline Multi-Super-Hyper-Threading Intel CPU, a T3 connection and a 3,000,000 dpi Laser-based mouse to get the best of the computer at Tic-Tac-Toe.

I suggest buying one of these

Unread 16 Sep 2005, 14:32   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

dont forget the imax projector + screen
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:12   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Why do people bother advertising on forums?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:59   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

'Open verdict'
don't say that you spastic.

now you've just encouraged every other advertiser to not only spam their advertising nonsense but to create a 'hello i'm new' thread beforehand.

with friends like you who needs enemies
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 16:11   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm ready for them.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 16:38   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Why do people bother advertising on forums?
If it was done properly (it almost never is for explicitly commercial services) it would very be powerful. There are a lot of bored people on forums and people will click on all sorts of links without much thought. On top of this certain types of forums attract specific types of people, so it's a useful way of targeting a particular audience

If I was launching a product / service / website that I wanted to advertise then I'd get account on as many general forums as possible (Slashdot, SA, Experts-Exchange or forums like that). After lurking and getting a feel for the community in each I would reply to whatever threads I could (but only where I had useful comment to make - tech forums are particularly good for this as you can answer people's questions etc). I would never ever mention the product/service directly but after about 50-100 posts, I would put a quiet inoffensive link in my signature. People would realise it was advertising but they wouldn't actually care (well, usually).

Instead, you normally get people who don't bother reading a forum first, make an account with a stupid name ("PS2 Offers!!!") post a standardised piece of crap which clutters the front page and makes everyone on the forum hate them.

However, I don't think this guy is an advertiser so my comments are irrelevent.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:32   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If it was done properly (it almost never is for explicitly commercial services) it would very be powerful. There are a lot of bored people on forums and people will click on all sorts of links without much thought. On top of this certain types of forums attract specific types of people, so it's a useful way of targeting a particular audience

If I was launching a product / service / website that I wanted to advertise then I'd get account on as many general forums as possible (Slashdot, SA, Experts-Exchange or forums like that). After lurking and getting a feel for the community in each I would reply to whatever threads I could (but only where I had useful comment to make - tech forums are particularly good for this as you can answer people's questions etc). I would never ever mention the product/service directly but after about 50-100 posts, I would put a quiet inoffensive link in my signature. People would realise it was advertising but they wouldn't actually care (well, usually).

Instead, you normally get people who don't bother reading a forum first, make an account with a stupid name ("PS2 Offers!!!") post a standardised piece of crap which clutters the front page and makes everyone on the forum hate them.

However, I don't think this guy is an advertiser so my comments are irrelevent.
wouldn't it be a lot easier to just hire someone who already had a developed persona on a large number of populated forums?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:55   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
wouldn't it be a lot easier to just hire someone who already had a developed persona on a large number of populated forums?
I'm presuming a £0 marketing budget.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 18:22   #24
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm presuming a £0 marketing budget.
i like to run my capitalist ideas past an infinite value assumption, in which doing it yourself is always the worst possible option.

to elucidate my point, in this situation, it would probably take you a little while to get registered for each forum, a little while to get a feel for the local zeitgeist, and then a while of posting. Maybe 10 hours of work per forum to have a number to work from. For ten forums, 100 hours of work.

Alternatively, you could spend that 100 hours working at McDonald's, and probably earn ~$800. Then you could pay someone that frequents all of those forums maybe $100-200 and you have $600-700 left over under this plan. Now to you perhaps you are getting another 'income' during your forum surfing (assumptively the value of spreading commie propaganda), but it isn't legal to generalize that.

I find that a lot of business plans that sound good on first hearing fail this test. "It'll be a lot of work, but it's definitely going to bring in serious money." Fair enough. But now, apply the infinite value: so now you have to hire someone else to do all the work you would have done (else your costs would be infinite). Could your plan still afford to pay someone that skilled and competent enough to work that much/hard? If it can't afford to pay someone who is just like you then why can it afford to pay you (i.e., why is it worth your time?).
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 18:34   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Then you could pay someone that frequents all of those forums maybe $100-200 and you have $600-700 left over under this plan.
I doubt anyone whose posts would be even vaguely respectable in one forum, (let alone ten) could be bought for that amount of money. I wouldn't accept $50 to put an advertisers link in my signature here for instance and this is just one smallish forum.

Indeed, anyone who was willing to accept less than, say, $10,000 to whore out their internet identity I would have serious reservations on their posts being valued in their respective communities in the first place. You don't want to spend money on having Flavius as your internet representatitve do you?

Sure, you could check a history of their posting, their reputation level, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable doing it myself (as these could be misleading). Besides, marketing seems to be one of those enterprises where it's so individual outsourcing it to someone doing it for a small amount of money (and not an eventual stake in the enterprise) seems dangerous.

If anything, getting someone you know to do it for free seems more likely to succeed.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 18:38   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

if any advertisers are reading this, I, unlike Dante, am still available at $20 per whorepost.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 19:03   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id like to complain bitterly that Yahwe has cornered the market on insulting people by calling them spastics. I frequently use this comment to people IRL, and am absoloutely gutted that I am unable to utilise one of my favoured putdowns in this electronic environment.

I shall have to resort to calling everyone "Moronic Twunts" from now on.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 19:36   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
if any advertisers are reading this, I, unlike Dante, am still available at $20 per whorepost.
I'm cheaper.
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 20:49   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The difference between a slut and a whore, is that a slut does it for free.
Strangely enough whore is considered a worse insult...
you're such a modern thinking young man
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 23:54   #30
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Spot the difference:

A v A
B v B.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:08   #31
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

D.I. Zharkov solves the case

I think that new accounts should have the ability to post new threads switched off for a fair amount of time

and perhaps a large delay (2mins+) between posts to deter them from putting their advert in lots of threads
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:17   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Either these assholes are getting better or I'm slowing up
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 00:38   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Id like to complain bitterly that Yahwe has cornered the market on insulting people by calling them spastics. I frequently use this comment to people IRL, and am absoloutely gutted that I am unable to utilise one of my favoured putdowns in this electronic environment.

I shall have to resort to calling everyone "Moronic Twunts" from now on.
i stole it off alan clark

read the diaries i recommend them.

If it pleases you i'll use my true hero's word sewer (the second baron Redesdale who incidentally i considered as an avatar but a lot of rot is said about him so i wasn't sure people would bother to understand)

he held the following beliefs "abroad is bloody" "foreigner's are sewers".

it is very difficult to disagree with Lord Redesdale