User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Apr 2005, 13:16   #1
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
bad luck

i exiled from galaxy #120 to #150... Go me :/

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 13:47   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
i exiled from galaxy #120 to #150... Go me :/
cest la vie
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 13:53   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Have u tried suggesting to gc u pay for excile yourself and then get him and ministers to ezcile you? Any reasonable gc would allow such behaviour...
Saves using 1 time self excile
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 14:56   #4
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Have u tried suggesting to gc u pay for excile yourself and then get him and ministers to ezcile you? Any reasonable gc would allow such behaviour...
Saves using 1 time self excile
i am sending the gc mail after mail and already donated some resources to get out of there...no luck so far :/

Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:08   #5
laputa
Xanadu

now from gal #150 to #165 ... no fair

the gal hasn't even a GC :/

Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:20   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get yourself elected as GC, then find someone else online to exile you.

Probably 1 vote will do it.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:01   #7
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Next time you will land in my gal Laputa
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:46   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Ive been exiled 8 times so far.

The key is to build up ur galaxy, get them working as a team, then move on to help someone else.

Especially great if you are zik \o/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 20:25   #9
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

ill def you

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 20:34   #10
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

The key is to build up ur galaxy, get them working as a team, then move on to help someone else.

Found you again exiled you a few weeks ago.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:38   #11
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:

I thought it was more than 8? I guess it's all about the chase though....

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 21:57   #12
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Get yourself elected as GC, then find someone else online to exile you.

Probably 1 vote will do it.
So there is no minimum number of votes needed to get elected as GC? Another question, after the shuffle (with the auto-elected GC), how many votes are neede to be elected GC (provided nobody has set their votes)?
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 22:10   #13
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

there is no auto elected gc after the shuffle - after the shuffle there are no GCs/ministers

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 22:19   #14
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

One of the best money making features PA has introduced in a long while as been to implement the 1 time only exile. Quite a few people i have seen, have been unlucky enough to exile to a bad galaxy, have their account deleted and start all over gain, with a new planet and 1 more exile credit.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 22:21   #15
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
One of the best money making features PA has introduced in a long while as been to implement the 1 time only exile. Quite a few people i have seen, have been unlucky enough to exile to a bad galaxy, have their account deleted and start all over gain, with a new planet and 1 more exile credit.
you can read about the next round galaxy system and how exiles migh tbe changing here - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184383

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 01:22   #16
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I thought it was more than 8? I guess it's all about the chase though....

-NitinA
I pissed myself laughing at this. Sir, you created the funny.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 14:15   #17
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotALegend
So there is no minimum number of votes needed to get elected as GC? Another question, after the shuffle (with the auto-elected GC), how many votes are neede to be elected GC (provided nobody has set their votes)?
Since I am GC now I can tell you: you need 2 votes: your own and that from another gal mate. I started my own exile vote - hopefully one of the ministers agrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Next time you will land in my gal Laputa
Wouldn't that be nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
ill def you
since i have incs 24/7 i will contact you soon

Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:04   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Glad u have no grudges after exile ^^

seing as u seem to enjoy it

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote