User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 May 2005, 18:47   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
And you are 22.

Tell me, DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG HERE
No, not really.

Although if the 16 year olds you know are into the Power Puff girls I can probably see why you'd think there is a problem.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 1 May 2005 at 18:54.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:19   #52
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was merely pointing out the rather substantial difference in the mentality that should be present in a 22 year old vis a vi a 16 year old.

Theoreticly they should find nothing in eachother that should unite them except the desire for sex.
Unread 2 May 2005, 02:07   #53
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
:eek:

pyscho bitch from hell is back?

:eek:

psycho bitch from hell is going to my birthday party, and from other sources I am now hearing she wants me back.....

today was a good day as well... I went to see our biggest competitor lose a match against 10 people. Silly them.
Then I went to work, which was mayhem, totally worked my ass off. Then towards mom and pops, who had some salmon for me. Then I went home, but called Koen first .. had some nice chats and called 'ze missus' ... ze missus is at the moment living in an apartment as their previous house has 'ze curse' ... she had a brother but he died of cancer a few years ago and her wealthy folks refused to live there anymore (that's what I understood at least) ... but they have a new house (Bornsestraat if you are wondering Koen, nice 1930's house, really decent, good stuff) ... but we had to bring beer and wine to her folks who were doing stuff there .... so we did ...

There I visitted the house, walked a bit around with her father and made some generic comments on the period and style of building and what colours would look nice and whatsoever. The guy liked it. I also talked with her mother, who is an interior-architect and she liked my ideas on stuff and on the garden and whatsoever, so I really scored credits there.

Then I got crossexamined on how my study is going (I explained honestly that I could do more then what I am doing now) ... why I moved out of my parents house, how much they are giving me each month, where I worked et cetera. I explained that it was time to split at one point, last year ... and that my parents are only giving me a very modest amount of money each month and that clubbing, clothes, tuition fees, books, food and all other stuff apart from the rent are paid by me ....
Me being the simple, yet very smart and civilized dude who is a charmer but not always that much of a 'study freak' works, everytime..... also with her parents, they dig me....

After the crossexamination of about an hour we went to the terras, where we ordered a bottle of rosé .... we had very good conversations about values, morals, how relations should work, general stuff and a few of my embarassing drunk antics.
Then a friend of koen's smaller sis (Anna, if you are wondering Koen) came around, so I got some more attention, but now there is a first, my missus wasn't protective or jealous, but was fond of me getting a bit of attention, but clearly thinking of 'my missus'..... there's a first i never had with my ex.....

then we ordered the second bottle of rosé and it got better ....

After that I brought her home and we kissed, we fondled, we had hand action, I totally made her horny with my fingers.... and then we said ... we know eachother for a week .. your parents can come in any second (but now comes what for me was the cause) ... she was in her period .. so shagging will be a few days later, but I said 'i rather wait a week too long then a week too little' ..... so all is good, she adores me .... and now i am going to bed.
Unread 2 May 2005, 02:26   #54
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

this post makes me smile

Theam is really 22?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 02:32   #55
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Honestly Theamion, the fact that you are doing this with a 16 year old makes me want to throw up.

There is a word called dignity, learn it
Unread 2 May 2005, 02:54   #56
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
she was in her period .. so shagging will be a few days later, but I said 'i rather wait a week too long then a week too little' ..... so all is good, she adores me .... and now i am going to bed.
if the river runs red.....take the dirt track.
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:02   #57
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Just plain wrong.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:04   #58
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Just plain wrong.
well its tighter for starters, whats wrong with that :P
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:07   #59
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
well its tighter for starters, whats wrong with that :P
Jokes aside, that makes me sick. A 22 year old hooking up with a 16 year old - that sounds like someone buttugly with serious issues and no hope in hell of hooking up with someone his own age. Other from that, its just discusting, and wrong on so many levels.

(Isnt this what we have anvils and sledgehammers for?)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:10   #60
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

erm and we get to be judgemental about who sleeps with whom why exactly?
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:13   #61
I am Idler
This is bat country

ITT, Theamion has ripped open a new hymen
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:15   #62
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
erm and we get to be judgemental about who sleeps with whom why exactly?
"Who" isnt the issue. "What" is (that being a kid).

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:15   #63
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hans is my internet hero who i worship from afar because he tells me everything i need to learn about girls.
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:18   #64
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"Who" isnt the issue. "What" is (that being a kid).
not in my country

and not in theamion's

so no right to judge there. any thing else?
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:19   #65
TheRat
Retired

Did I ever claim it to be against the law?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:21   #66
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You said she was a kid when at 16 she's a "woman"
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:22   #67
Yahwe
I am.

well.

when we have a situation of two consenting adults doing something that is perfectly legal, it is, in my suggestion, best to know by what right we can criticise.

you're actively passing judgement.

it just seems to be ill thought out.
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:22   #68
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You said she was a kid when at 16 she's a "woman"
Lol.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:23   #69
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
you're actively passing judgement.
Indeed, and it appears Im not the only one.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:29   #70
Yahwe
I am.

oh well that must make it all right then
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:32   #71
TheRat
Retired

Its neither wrong, nor right. Its just an opinion - and a strong such.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:37   #72
Yahwe
I am.

unjustified opinions are best described as 'prejudice' and 'biggotry'
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:42   #73
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
unjustified opinions are best described as 'prejudice' and 'biggotry'
And for what reason are my opinions unjustified?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 03:46   #74
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
'prejudice'
prej·u·dice ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)
n.

An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

The FACT is that he is/will be screwing a 16 year old, himself being 22.
The judgement is that its just plain wrong.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 08:38   #75
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The judgement is that its just plain wrong.
Welcome to the world where most 16-year old girls are dating and shagging someone who is 20+.

Last edited by Leshy; 2 May 2005 at 08:45.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 09:16   #76
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
doesn't exclude the fact that it is, at least for me, morally wrong.
Do you think 16-year olds are completely incapable of making decisions for themselves, an ability they magically grow when they turn 18?
Unread 2 May 2005, 09:38   #77
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Most people are completely incapable of making correct decisions, regardless of age.
If age is not a factor in making correct or at the very least, somewhat good decisions, then why exactly is age a problem for you?
Quote:
following your logic, do you think 14 year old are completely incapable of making decisions for themselves, an ability they magically grow when they turn 16?
I believe the difference between a 16-year old and an 18-year old in terms of decisionmaking is far smaller than that between a 14-year old and a 16-year old, yes.

Additionally, you claim that one of the main factors in decision-making is experience, yet at the same time you seem to argue against the actions which would build them that experience. That seems somewhat counter-productive.
Unread 2 May 2005, 11:14   #78
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
If age is not a factor in making correct or at the very least, somewhat good decisions, then why exactly is age a problem for you?

Because her DAD still tells her when to be home

or do you find it sexy to have to deal with her PARENTS all the time?
Unread 2 May 2005, 11:44   #79
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT Flav and Idler are jealous because they aren't getting any
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:06   #80
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I was merely pointing out the rather substantial difference in the mentality that should be present in a 22 year old vis a vi a 16 year old.
People are different dude. I've got a different "mentality" to everyone else I've ever met. Some people I have more in common with, some less in common. Age is not a particularly reliable judge on who I might find things in common with. At my work I do not socialise with people at all, but the people I engage in conversation most often are well over twenty years my senior for instance.

If you're referring specifically to maturity then age still isn't that reliable. My ex (now 27) was massively more immature than my current girlfriend (17). I have two good friends who have both recently split up with partners in their thirties - and in both cases their partners sound incredibly immature.
Quote:
Theoreticly they should find nothing in eachother that should unite them except the desire for sex.
Based on what? There are people on this forum who are far younger than myself for instance (and some who are far older) and yet I find things they say interesting, and find it easier to converse with them compared to people the same age as me. You are taking a very simplistic and view on all this.
Quote:
Because her DAD still tells her when to be home

or do you find it sexy to have to deal with her PARENTS all the time?
Not all 16 year old's are under the direct control of their parents, and sadly (especially in some communities) some twenty-plus year olds are.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 13:50   #81
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Do you think 16-year olds are completely incapable of making decisions for themselves, an ability they magically grow when they turn 18?
Most people are still complete idiots when they are 18.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:21   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally I find it disgusting that people can even think of having a relationship with someone who isn't over 21 years of age. The fundamental age barrier is impossible to overcome due to substantial differences in brain chemistry.

Oh the unsubstantiated meaningless claptrap.
Unread 2 May 2005, 16:51   #83
Spiderman

Quote:
think of the meaningless sex!!

actually, I've got a 18 year old friend who's been banging the shit out of his gf since she was 14. She's 16 now. I don't see a problem with that seeing as they're very attached to eachother, and are of a comparable age range.

But 22 with 16? Damn
"If the grass is on the pitch.... lets play"

Yes ok, it seems a bit weired, but its perfectly legal, and, well, she's ripe.

Mr Theamion, Nob it my son.
Unread 2 May 2005, 17:17   #84
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I support Hans, as I was pulling a 16 (almost 17 too) year old in Easter. I'm 22. I didn't know how old she was until about an hour or two into chatting. By then I'd already become attracted to her - I couldn't just turn it off. Plus, she was the same person, just her age was now lower than I had guessed.

Those people who are slating him just because shes a bit younger - don't you remember when you were 16 or so, and all the hot girls ended up with older men who you hated? Well now it's time for us to be that older guy pulling the fit girls.

The problem I have is that I really do like this girl, but social opinions on age difference would make the relationship way too difficult to take further than a casual fling. Which is ****ing stupid.

I know 30 year olds who are more immature than 16 year olds, and 16 year olds who are more mature than 30 year olds.
Unread 2 May 2005, 17:21   #85
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Why even bother asking their ages? If you're attracted to them, and they're attracted to you, then let wholesome nature take it's course.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 17:58   #86
I am Idler
This is bat country

Just because the catholics supports rape of younger children doesnt mean that we have to.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:00   #87
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Just because the catholics supports rape of younger children doesnt mean that we have to.
hahahahahahaha moron
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:17   #88
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I support Hans, as I was pulling a 16 (almost 17 too) year old in Easter. I'm 22.
And I remember half a channel slapping the shit out of you for doing it - its sick man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Those people who are slating him just because shes a bit younger - don't you remember when you were 16 or so, and all the hot girls ended up with older men who you hated? Well now it's time for us to be that older guy pulling the fit girls.
Either that or its our turn to show that someone actaully has som brains beneeth their thick skulls? I remember thinking how stupid they were back then, and I still think it now. Its distgusting.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:21   #89
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I work with 16 yr olds girls, and I can say from a professional point of view that very rarely do you find a 16 year old who is mentally capable of a serious relationship with someone that old.
Add into that its morally wrong in most of todays societys, and that you are simply a computer geek, what exactly does she see in you?

Do you pay her pocket money?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:26   #90
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It seems like TheRat doesn't really understand how this stuff works.

If it feels right, you do it, if not, you quit with it.

At the moment it feels right, we connect on various levels and it all feels very 'familiar' and 'comfortable'. Not only do her and me have no problems with it. (Hell she even had it going on with an 28 year old for a few months), but also her parents like me and aprove of it.
Some of my friends say it's a tad young, but say that if it feels good, why not?

Now, I am going to pick her up from work because her bike is broke and then we are going to hang out at my place ...

Laters.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:27   #91
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Your going to pick her up because her bike is broke?

Did one of the stablilisers fall off?
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:30   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe after this we can beat the shit out of him because she's black.
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:35   #93
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe after this we can beat the shit out of him because she's black.
Cardnal Arinze?
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:36   #94
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

If you must do it with a girl so young, please make sure you are careful so you don't land up with a really big problem.

I personally don't think a 22 year old should be having sex with a 16 year old, but that is just my opinion. Seeing as I'm old enough to actually have a 16 year old.. If she was my daughter she wouldn't be going out with you at all, this would be based on the way my parents were with me when I was sweet 16. Maybe it's just different way people are brought up in various countries over various decades.
I would not consider a 16 year old girl a woman at all, she is still a young girl in so many aspects, even though girls mature faster than boys ( so I'm told ) She may have the body of a woman and be prepared to use it like one, but she isn't a fully grown woman by a long shot yet.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:40   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Anyone making judgements about what this girl is and isn't capable of without knowing anything about her should really be introduced to the concept of the "individual".
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:44   #96
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Anyone making judgements about what this girl is and isn't capable of without knowing anything about her should really be introduced to the concept of the "individual".
The judgment is made by her age, not her individual. Let me do a little monologue for you.

<Guy22> Hi there girl16, you are cute!
<Girl16> oh my, a 22 year old is interested in ME?(??????) *Blush*
* Girl16 gets a crush
<Guy22> Come over to my place tonight, we'll watch a movie and have fun
<Girl16> Oh how can I say no to a 22 year old?!!!!!!!!!
* Girl16 comes over
* Guy22 takes serious advantage of the situation

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:44   #97
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Tbh, I think most people in this thread are ****ing hypocrites. If you lot were horny and you were presented with a fit girl who was 16 or 17 then you'd knob her just like the other 99% of the male hetrosexual/bi population of Planet Earth.

(P.S, this is not to imply that Ice Lady is a man. She just happened to be a girl posting on a man's forum.)
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:46   #98
Forest

They shouldnt of let her out the kitchen to start with tbh
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:46   #99
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
The judgment is made by her age, not her individual. Let me do a little monologue for you.

<Guy22> Hi there girl16, you are cute!
<Girl16> oh my, a 22 year old is interested in ME?(??????) *Blush*
* Girl16 gets a crush
<Guy22> Come over to my place tonight, we'll watch a movie and have fun
<Girl16> Oh how can I say no to a 22 year old?!!!!!!!!!
* Girl16 comes over
* Guy22 takes serious advantage of the situation
yes and there is no other way this situation could have panned out AT ALL
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:47   #100
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Tbh, I think most people in this thread are ****ing hypocrites. If you lot were horny and you were presented with a fit girl who was 16 or 17 then you'd knob her just like the other 99% of the male hetrosexual/bi population of Planet Earth.

Yeah, I just think its soooo sexy to burst new hymens on girls who have no other option but to ride bicycles.