User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 12:47   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] A world XI of the footballers you hate most

Instantly awaiting comedy "Newcastle" "Arsenal" replies.

Here's mine, so you get the point

Coach : Jose Mourinho

Oliver Kahn
Kevin Muscat
Michael Gray
Ashley Cole
Rio Ferdinand
Thiaggo Motta
Fernando Ricksen
Fernando Pasquinelli
Scott Brown
Benedict McCarthy
Edgar Jankauskas

Obviously subject to change, but thats a rough outline.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:04   #2
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Football] A world XI of the footballers you hate most

the coach needs changing to an arsenhole
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:20   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

G Roger Freestone
D Gary Neville
D Phil Neville
D Martin Keown
D Rio Ferdinand
M David Beckham
M Jody Morris
M Dennis Wise
M Marc Bircham
S Andy Cole
S Lee Trundle

Manager Dennis Wise again

Massive edit after re reading the title

Last edited by Hicks; 15 Mar 2004 at 13:40.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:27   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Coach : Jean Tigana

Goalkeeper : Richard Wright
Left-Back : Bixente Lizarazu
Centre Back : Bobo Balde
Centre Back : Rio Ferdinand
Right-Back : Fernando Ricksen
Left wing : Harry Kewell
Centre Midfield : Neil Lennon
Centre Midfield : Roy Keane
Right wing : Nuno Capucho
Centre Forward : Paul Dickov
Centre Forward : Kevin Phillips

Subs Bench
GK : Christopher Kirkland
SB1 : Trevor Sinclair
SB2 : Tore Andre Flo
SB3 : Pierre Van Hooijdonk
SB4 : Jorge Cadete
SB5 : Keith Gillispie
SB6 : Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:29   #5
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Question : Why kirkland Wright and kewell? They all seem kinda 'ok'
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:29   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Manager: Stan Ternent
Assistant Managers: Roy Hodgsen and Glen Hoddle
Coach: Brian Kidd

GK: Oliver Kahn

DL: Sinisa Mihajlovic
DC: David May
DC: Gary Neville
DR: Phil Neville

ML: Rivaldo
MC: Roy Keane
MC: Christiano Ronaldo
MR: Sick note

CF: Dennis Bergkamp
CF: Kevin Davies
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:31   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Kewell is a diving arse who took a big pay day and then started getting worried that liverpool sucked.

Wright was an overrated 1st division twat with ispwich who played piss poor against malta and still got sold for lots of money.

Kirkland grins like a total twat ALL THE TIME.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 13:37   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Richard aint been too bad, when he actually plays
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 14:03   #9
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

Kevin Keegan/Arsene Wenger/Glenn Hoddle

Fabien Barthez

Martin Keown
Ashley Cole
Jaap Stam
Danny Mills

Stefan Effenberg
Steve McManaman
Patrick Viera
Juan Veron

Pierre van Hooijdonk
Robbie Fowler
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 14:11   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavGull
Kevin Keegan/Arsene Wenger/Glenn Hoddle

Fabien Barthez
Martin Keown
Jaap Stam
Danny Mills
Stefan Effenberg
Steve McManaman
Patrick Viera
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
DC: Gary Neville
DR: Phil Neville
ML: Rivaldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Are all very very worthy of being in my team, or pushing for a first team place

I have to say though the only one i'd "enforce" on an amalgamation of our teams would be Mourinho.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 14:51   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Manager: Mick McCarthy

Mark Bosnich
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Gary Breen
Gary Doherty
Luke Chadwick
Zinedine Kilbane
Eric Djemba-Djemba
El-Hadji Diouf
Sylvain Wiltord
Ade Akinbiyi

Subs:
Djimi Traore, Massimo Taibi, Diego Forlan, Carl Cort and Winston Bogarde.

People who are seriously worse than me at football should not be paid to play.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 14:57   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

graeme sapsed - he always used to kick me and run away when we played in the playground
matthew something - he used to always hog the ball.
sam venness - he just kicked at you when he was always defending
akshay patel - just an annoying little asian
alistair something - a big fag guy who always pushed you into the fence
sean conneely - he always hogged the ball, and he was crap too.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:01   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Fernando Ricksen

he's an ok guy i think...when i was 12 he came in my class to tell us about profesional football etc. i still must have his signature somewhere...(he was playing for fortuna sittard then, a club near the place where i lived)

anyway here's my team:

kahn

matthaus
effenberg
materazi

jeremies
voller
van bommel
guti

cantona
kluivert

i'm the only one so far who has a murderer and rapist in his team
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:08   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

has one of your players already been sent off for being too gay?

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:11   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gotta have:

Manager: Neil Warnock

David James
Rivaldo
Pierre Van Hooijdonk
Robbie Savage
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Mihajlovic
Lee Bowyer

EDIT - Dean Windass

Last edited by Ste; 15 Mar 2004 at 17:09.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:17   #16
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Dennis Bergkamp
Why?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:20   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Pierre Van Hooijdonk
Ruud Van Nistelrooy

and someone mentioned bergkamp aswell. (that guy doesnt even dare to fly ffs, i mean..)

the only MEAN AND EVIL dutch striker is patrick kluivert. trust me.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:49   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Manager: Mick McCarthy

Mark Bosnich
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Gary Breen
Gary Doherty
Luke Chadwick
Zinedine Kilbane
Eric Djemba-Djemba
El-Hadji Diouf
Sylvain Wiltord
Ade Akinbiyi

Subs:
Djimi Traore, Massimo Taibi, Diego Forlan, Carl Cort and Winston Bogarde.

People who are seriously worse than me at football should not be paid to play.
God that's almost a winning hand.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:51   #19
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
he's an ok guy i think...when i was 12 he came in my class to tell us about profesional football etc. i still must have his signature somewhere...(he was playing for fortuna sittard then, a club near the place where i lived)

anyway here's my team:

kahn

matthaus
effenberg
materazi

jeremies
voller
van bommel
guti

cantona
kluivert

i'm the only one so far who has a murderer and rapist in his team
I've got a rapist in my team, and a few murderers.... of football.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:52   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Coach : Jean Tigana

Goalkeeper : Richard Wright
Left-Back : Paolo Vanoli
Centre Back : Bobo Balde
Centre Back : Rio Ferdinand
Right-Back : Fernando Ricksen
Centre Midfield : Neil Lennon
Centre Midfield : Roy Keane
Right wing : Nuno Capucho
Centre Forward : Paul Dickov

Subs Bench
GK : Christopher Kirkland
SB1 : Trevor Sinclair
SB2 : Tore Andre Flo
SB3 : Pierre Van Hooijdonk
SB4 : Jorge Cadete
SB5 : Keith Gillispie
SB6 : Bixente Lizarazu
Made a last minute line up change.... just remembered someone I wanted to forget.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:53   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

heh

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:15   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Why?
He is a pretty dirty player when things arent going our way. He's been involved in a few incidents with Rovers players over the years. He also likes to try and referee the game, which annoys me.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:16   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Manager - Neil Warnock

GK - David James

Ashley Cole
Paul Bodin

Bernard Diomede
Roy Keane
Diouf
Egor Titov

David Johnson
Nathan Blake

They are about it really, not enough to make a team. I am sure there are other ones who play in Europe but I normally forget their name until I see them play again.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:19   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
David Johnson
umm... WHY??????
He's such a nice guy!

Agree with most of your others tho - especially Warnock, the wanker!
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:41   #25
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
umm... WHY??????
He's such a nice guy!

Agree with most of your others tho - especially Warnock, the wanker!
Because he agreed to play for Wales, was photographed with Hughes holding a Welsh shirt and that but then got injured so couldn't play in the match he was picked for then swapped to Scotland as they were doing better at the time.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:45   #26
Ste
Bored

But look how nice he is:
http://www.nottinghamforest.premiumt...497858,00.html
And he gave quite a bit of money to Notts County to keep them afloat.

(he's almost back in the starting lineup \o/)
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:47   #27
midge5
mmm lambs

The link requires me to register which I can't be bothered doing and yeah he gave £500 to Notts County which was good of him but I still hate him.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:54   #28
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Manager - Howard 'fcuk off and die please' Wilkinson

Jens Lehman

Tit Bramble
Alpay <-- the turkish prick at villa, spelling?
G Neville

Bowyer
Clark
Moller

Shearer (c)
Bellamy

i'll fill the rest in when i remember players i can't stand

Blind Faith - FTM

Last edited by Reidy; 15 Mar 2004 at 17:23.
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:13   #29
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
Shearer
<3
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:17   #30
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Manager : Neil Warnock

Mark Bosnich

Ashley Cole
Martin Keown
Dean Richards
Danny Mills

Patrick Vieira
Emerson
Lee Bowyer
Rivaldo

Craig Bellamy
Lee Hughes

it wasn't easy thinking of 11. Hughes, Mills and Bellamy were first on the list , the others are mostly fillers.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:22   #31
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
<3
your right i made a mistake with Shearer, it should be Shearer (c)

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:46   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Gotta have:

Manager: Neil Warnock

David James
Rivaldo
Pierre Van Hooijdonk
Robbie Savage
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Mihajlovic
Lee Bowyer

EDIT - Dean Windass

I cant believe I had to read this far down to read Savage!
Hate Christiano Ronaldo as well.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:49   #33
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
bah - you just reminded me I didn't include any Direby players....
Oh no thats right - THEY'RE ALL SHIT!
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:51   #34
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Savage is amazing, I would happily have him in any of my teams.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:58   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Mark Bosnich

Roberto Carlos
Alpay
Jaap Stam
Phil Neville

El Hadji Diouf
Roy Keane
Rivaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo

Craig Bellamy
Diego Forlan

Can't think of a coach that stands out
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:28   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Phil Neville
Colin Hendry
Roy Keane
Sinisa Mihailovitch or whatever his name is (lazio)
Lee Boywer
Duncan Ferguson
Kanu (couse he's so F^***** CRAP)
Anelka

Manager: Alex Ferguson
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:31   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Interesting fact: Savage has never been sent off.

Howard Wilkinson

Shay Given

Sinisa Mihajlovic
Gary Neville
Danny Mills

Rivaldo
Keane
Duscher
McAllister
Wise

Shearer
Bellamy

Ref: Bennett, Rennie

A nice 3-5-2 for me, then.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:35   #38
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Manager: Wenger

Mark Bosnich

Mills
Alpay
Sol Campbell
Ashley Cole

Anderton
Poyet
Savage
Pires

Dickov
Henry

Ok, so i should have just said "Arsenal"
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:38   #39
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That makes him worse, he's a dirty cheating bastard who should have been a lot of times. He even admitted to cheating in the League Cup final to get Edinburgh sent off.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:02   #40
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Manager: Sam Allardyce (He moans about the referree after EVERY match)

GK Mark Bosnich
DL Titus Bramble
DC Steve Bruce
DC Igor Biscan
DR Danny Mills
MC Robbie Savage
MC Dennis Wise
MC Roy Keane
AMC El-Hadji Diouf
FC Filippo Inzaghi
FC Ruud van Nistelrooy

SB1 Henrik Larsson
SB2 Syvain Wiltord
SB2 Gary Neville
SB3 Craig Bellamy
SB4 Duncan Ferguson
SB5 Nicolas Anelka

The bench is a bit top-heavy up front, but then I wouldn't want this lot to win anyway.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:29   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am impressed that RVN has only been mentioned twice
proves that there cant be many arsenal fans on the boards
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 20:09   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Managerial Double Act : The McLean Brothers (Jim & Tommy)

GK : Harald Shumacher
DL : Alan Archibald
DR : Bert Konterman
DC : Brian Welsh
DC : Gary Gillespie
ML : Harry Kewell
MC : Terry Hurlock
MC : Rivaldo
MR : Cristiano Ronaldo
FC : Owen Coyle
FC : Frank McAvennie

SB1: Ian Wright
SB2: Barry Ferguson
SB3: Adrian Ilie
SB4: Massimo Taibi
SB5: David Ginola
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 20:20   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Thats not interesting its one of those things that's said all the time, like when someone mentions Fawlty Towers, someone will always go "There were only 12 (maybe 13 heh) of those ever made" guranteed!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 20:23   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

There's no excuse for anybody not having Cristiano Ronaldo in their team, because there's so many positions he can play in
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 20:56   #45
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
I was going to include savage but my midfield was already too shit.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:45   #46
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Instantly awaiting comedy "Newcastle" "Arsenal" replies.

Here's mine, so you get the point

Coach : Jose Mourinho
Hahahaha after reading this I can't help but think what's to hate about someone being right?

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:46   #47
Ragnarak

Mourinho is and the next spurs boss*

*in my dreams
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:52   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Hahahaha after reading this I can't help but think what's to hate about someone being right?
Troll police. You're arrested,

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 21:59   #49
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Troll police. You're arrested,
Turns out you can be ignorant and just scream troll police and hate people who may not agree with your point of view and in fact may see it oppositely.

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:29   #50
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

deffeh right, sunday wrong, you ****ing stupid wanker gers fan. wanker.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote