User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Feb 2004, 00:58   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] S****horpe isn't a disease either, it's a team in Prediction League #11...

03D1 Walsall - Sunderland
03UE (0-1) Roma - Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi - Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni - Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice - Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux - Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United - Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas - Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven - Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale - Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg - Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca - Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia - Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona - Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos - Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal - Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham - Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby - Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd - Fulham
06FA Portsmouth - Arsenal
06PR Birmingham - Bolton
06D3 S****horpe - Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle - Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich - Ipswich
07SC Celtic - Rangers
07FA Millwall - Tranmere
07FA Sunderland - Sheffield Utd

Last edited by 1-X; 3 Mar 2004 at 22:18.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 00:59   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] S****horpe isn't a disease either, it's a team in Prediction League #11...

First game Tuesday 2nd March, KO 1945. Last games on Sunday 7th.
Where appropriate, score after extra time but before penalty shoot out is used.

The days when a prediction league had 20 premiership games in it will return, but when there are very few fixtures, I don't have a lot of choice (sorry Rids). Some of the new matches were requested, others I added just to see how they go.

For the UEFA Cup 2nd Leg games, I've included the first leg scores which I hope you'll find more useful than annoying.

The new format for the list shows the date, and the type of fixture - should be self-explanatory.

Get on with it...

Last edited by 1-X; 29 Feb 2004 at 02:31.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:05   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Football] S****horpe isn't a disease either, it's a team in Prediction League #11...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 2-1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 1-2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 2-1 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1-3 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 1-0 Carlisle

03UE 0Roma 2 - 1 Gaziantepspor1
03UE 1Gençlerbirligi 1-3 Parma0
03UE 0Debreceni 1-1 Club Bruges1
03UE 0Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1-3 Marseille1
03UE 0Teplice 0-2 Celtic3
03UE 1Bordeaux 2-1 Groclin Grodzisk0
03UE 1Newcastle United 3-0 Valerengå1
03UE 2Besiktas 1-4 Valencia3
03UE 0PSV Eindhoven 2-0 Perugia0
03UE 2Internazionale 3-1 Sochaux2
03UE 0Rosenborg 1-1 Benfica1
03UE 3Real Mallorca 2-1 Spartak Moscow0
03UE 0Levski Sofia 1-2 Liverpool2
03UE 1Barcelona 2-1 Brøndby0
03UE 0Panathinaikos 1-1 Auxerre0
03UE 2Villarreal 1-2 Galatasaray2

03PR Birmingham 1-2 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 2-1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 3-1 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 1-2 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1-0 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 2-1 Yeovil
06TS Partick Thistle 1-0 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 1-3 Ipswich
07TS Celtic 2-1 Rangers
07FA Millwall 1-1 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 2-1 Sheffield Utd
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:08   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This new format confuses me, and make me think I'm looking at code referrals in a game editor.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:39   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff - Coventry 2 - 1
02D1 Walsall - Sunderland 0 - 2
02D1 Norwich - West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1
02D1 Sheffield Utd - Millwall 1 - 0
02D1 Burnley - West Ham 1 - 1
02D3 S****horpe - Carlisle 2 - 0

03UE 0Roma - Gaziantepspor1 2 - 0
03UE 1Gençlerbirligi - Parma0 0 - 2
03UE 0Debreceni - Club Bruges1 1 - 3
03UE 0Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - Marseille1 0 - 1
03UE 0Teplice - Celtic3 1 - 1
03UE 1Bordeaux - Groclin Grodzisk0 3 - 0
03UE 1Newcastle United - Valerengå1 2 - 0
03UE 2Besiktas - Valencia3 1 - 1
03UE 0PSV Eindhoven - Perugia0 2 - 0
03UE 2Internazionale - Sochaux2 1 - 2
03UE 0Rosenborg - Benfica1 1 - 1
03UE 3Real Mallorca - Spartak Moscow0 2 - 0
03UE 0Levski Sofia - Liverpool2 0 - 1
03UE 1Barcelona - Brøndby0 4 - 1
03UE 0Panathinaikos - Auxerre0 2 - 1
03UE 2Villarreal - Galatasaray2 2 - 1

03PR Birmingham - Middlesbrough 2 - 1
03D1 Derby - Crewe Alexandra 2 - 0

06FA Man Utd - Fulham 3 - 1
06FA Portsmouth - Arsenal 1 - 2
06PR Birmingham - Bolton 1 - 0
06D3 S****horpe - Yeovil 2 - 0
06TS Partick Thistle - Dunfermline 1 - 1

07D1 Norwich - Ipswich 2 - 0
07TS Celtic - Rangers 2 - 0
07FA Millwall - Tranmere 3 - 1
07FA Sunderland - Sheffield Utd 2 - 1
D1 = ?
D3 = ?
TS = ? (Table Scotland?)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 29 Feb 2004 at 23:04.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 01:44   #6
1-X
overtired

I removed the old-style headers (that identified what league etc the games were from) because there can be matches from many different leagues on the same day and it gets a big long

I've altered the position of the uefa 1st leg scores, as I think the original way was confusing.

D1 and D3 = English Nationwide Leagues 1 and 3, TS = Tennents Scottish Cup (now changed to SC)
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 13:28   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 1 - 1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 1 - 2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1 - 1West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 2 - 2 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 0 - 2 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 1 - 0 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 2 - 1 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 1 - 0 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0 - 1 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1 - 2 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 0 - 2 Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 2 - 0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 2 - 1 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 1 - 2 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 2 - 0 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 2 - 0 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 0 - 1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 3 - 0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 1 - 2 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 2 - 0 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 0 - 1 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2 - 0 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 1 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 2 - 1 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 0 - 2 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1 - 2 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 1 - 3 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 0 - 2 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 3 - 1 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers
07FA Millwall 3 - 1 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd
Had to do that twice because I closed it by accident the first time
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 13:37   #8
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 0-2 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0-2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 2-0 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1-1 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1-0 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 3-0 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 2-0 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 0-2 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0-1 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1-2 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 1-2 Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 2-0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 2-0 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 3-1 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 2-1 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 2-0 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1-0 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 3-0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 1-2 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3-1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 2-0 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 0-3 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2-0 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 2-1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 2-0 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 0-3 Arsenal
06D3 S****horpe 3-1 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1-0 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 3-0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2-0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 1-0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1-1 Sheffield Utd

Last edited by SYMM; 2 Mar 2004 at 01:23.
SYMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:05   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I removed the old-style headers (that identified what league etc the games were from) because there can be matches from many different leagues on the same day and it gets a big long

I've altered the position of the uefa 1st leg scores, as I think the original way was confusing.

D1 and D3 = English Nationwide Leagues 1 and 3, TS = Tennents Scottish Cup (now changed to SC)
division 1 and division 3 sucks big time, as for me not english, i dont know who is good or not.

same goes for SC, however Rangers vs Celtic is alright, as those teams are known

Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:19   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
division 1 and division 3 sucks big time, as for me not english, i dont know who is good or not.
Most people in england won't know much about division 3 either. I guess you'll WOAH have to visit www.bbc.co.uk and check out the tables!!!!!!!!!
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 17:59   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

than why do we need div 3 anyway? this makes no sense.

Unread 29 Feb 2004, 18:09   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There's only 2 div 3 games, and they're only because someone asked for S****horpe.

I don't particularly want games from outside the premiership personally, especially if they're just a single game from that division.
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 18:15   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone that has predicted us to beat Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup is delusional.

I love the club to death, but we will lose
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 18:23   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 2 - 0 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 2 - 2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1 - 1 Millwall
02D3 S****horpe 1 - 0 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 3 - 0 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 2 - 1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0 - 2 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1 - 1 Marseille
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 4 - 0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 3 - 2 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 1 - 1 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 2 - 0 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 1 - 1 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 2 - 2 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 2 - 1 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 1 - 0 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 4 - 1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1 - 1 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2 - 0 Galatasaray

03D1 Derby 1 - 0 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 3 - 2 Fulham
06PR Birmingham 3 - 0 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 1 - 0 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1 - 3 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2 - 1 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2 - 0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1 - 1 Sheffield Utd
In his zeal to discover the Snark

Last edited by Kurashima; 2 Mar 2004 at 09:03.
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 20:49   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 0- 1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0- 2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 2- 0 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 2 - 1 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 0 - 3 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 4- 1 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi1 - 3 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 1- 2 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1 -2 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 0- 2Celtic
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 2- 0 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas1 - 1 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1 - 0 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 4 - 0 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1 -1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 2 -0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 0 - 1 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3- 0 Brøndby
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 1 - 2 Galatasaray

03D1 Derby 1 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 2 -1 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 1 -3 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 2 -0 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 0 - 2 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 0 - 2 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2 - 0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2 -0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2 - 1 Tranmere
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:24   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 1 - 2 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 2 - 0 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 2 - 2 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Burnley 2 - 0 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 3 - 1 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 2 - 0 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 1 - 3 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0 - 1Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2 - 1 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 1 - 3 Celtic
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 0 - 3 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 0 - 2 Valencia
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1 - 0 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 2 - 0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 1 - 0 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3 - 1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 2 - 1 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 0 - 1 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2 - 2 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 2 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 0 - 4 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 1 - 3 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1 - 0 Bolton
06SC Partick Thistle 2 - 0 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 4 - 3 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 1 - 1 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 0 - 3 Sheffield Utd
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:32   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

02D1 Cardiff 3 - 1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0 - 2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Burnley 0 - 1 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 0 - 0 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 1 - 1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0 - 0 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 0 - 1 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 0 - 3 Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 1 - 0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 1 - 1 Valerengå
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 0 - 1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 1 - 2 Spartak Moscow
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3 - 0 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1 - 0 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 0 - 1 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 0 - 2 Crewe Alexandra

06PR Birmingham 1 - 2 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 2 - 0 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 0 - 3 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 3 - 0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 1 - 0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 2 - 0 Sheffield Utd
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:34   #18
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 2 - 1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0 - 1 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 2 -2 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 3 - 1 Millwall
02D3 S****horpe2 - 1Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 3 - 1 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 0 - 1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 1 - 1 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1 -2 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 1 - 1Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 2 - 1Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 3 - 1 Valerengå
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1 - 0Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 1 - 0 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1 - 1Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 2 - 1Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia1 - 1Liverpool
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1 - 1Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 3 - 1Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2 - 1Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 1 - 1Crewe Alexandra

06PR Birmingham 2 - 2 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 2 - 0 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1 - 1 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2 - 0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2 - 0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1 - 0 Sheffield Utd
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:45   #19
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
division 1 and division 3 sucks big time
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't particularly want games from outside the premiership personally
I try new things... sometimes they're an improvement, sometimes not. I had a choice between adding "experimental" fixtures or making one league last a month. It's probably impossible to please everyone.

And Lupin, if there is a German team you support, it would have been on the list.

League #12 will be mostly premiership with Champions League
League #13 will be premier + internationals
League #14 - I don't look that far ahead

Individual "other" league matches will only continue to be included IF they are popular
Unread 29 Feb 2004, 23:47   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Mostly it's because I don't want to have to predict us to win. DAMN YOU ALL
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 00:19   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Invloving Derby gives ppl easy points
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 00:30   #22
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Carlisle will win, thats all i gotta say.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 01:23   #23
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Mostly it's because I don't want to have to predict us to win. DAMN YOU ALL
which is exactly the reason why I wanted to add them, to spread the misery.

There is occasionally an upside - I think it was the points from Wolves beating Fulham (when everyone else had draw or lose) that gave me the league #9 win.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 01:24   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

I thought I won league 9? Or was that 8?
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 01:25   #25
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Carlisle will win, thats all i gotta say.
I find that extremely hard to believe and therefore deduce you are being sarcastic.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 06:39   #26
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I thought I won league 9? Or was that 8?
Yours was L8

btw SYMM and Kurashima...

you didn't predict the first game (Cardiff v Coventry)
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 10:54   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 2 - 3 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0 - 0 Sunderland
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Millwall
02D3 S****horpe 0 - 2 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 0 - 1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0 - 1 Club Bruges
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 1 - 0 Valerengå
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1-1 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 2 - 1 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1 - 1 Benfica
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 1 - 1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 0 - 1 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 1 - 1 Galatasaray

03D1 Derby 1 - 0 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 1 - 2 Fulham
06PR Birmingham 2 - 0 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 2 - 2 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 0 - 3 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 1 - 2 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3 - 1 Rangers
07FA Sunderland 2 - 0 Sheffield Utd
Cheers 1-X for the reminder.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 2 Mar 2004 at 13:55.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 11:18   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Blasto hasn't predicted the first game either.
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 14:39   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

02D1 Cardiff 2-1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0-1 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1-2 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1-2 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 0-3 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 0-0 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 2-1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 0-0 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1-1 Marseille
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 3-0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 2-2 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1-2 Perugia
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 0-1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 4-1 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 0-1 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 2-0 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1-0 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 0-0 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2-0 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 1-1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 2-0 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 0-3 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1-1 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 1-2 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1-3 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 1-1 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2-0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2-0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1-1 Sheffield Utd
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 01:19   #30
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 3 - 1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 1 - 2 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1 -1 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 2 - 0 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1 - 2 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 1 - 2 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 2 - 1 Parma
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United2 - 1 Valerengå
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 2 - 1 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 2 - 1 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 0 - 0 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 3 - 0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3 - 1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1 - 0 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2 - 1 Galatasaray

03D1 Derby 1 - 2 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 1 - 2 Fulham
06PR Birmingham 2 - 1 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 1 - 1 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1 - 2 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2 -0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers
07FA Millwall 0 - 2 Tranmere

Last edited by midge5; 2 Mar 2004 at 13:08.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:28   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 1-2 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 2-1 Sunderland
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1-0 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1-2 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 2-2 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 3-0 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 3-2 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 1-1 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2-1 Marseille
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 2-0 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 3-1 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 2-1 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1-2 Perugia
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 3-1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 2-0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 1-1 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 3-1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 2-2 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2-1 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2-1 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 3-1 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 2-0 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 1-3 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1-1 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 2-1 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 2-0 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2-0 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3-1 Rangers
07FA Millwall 1-1 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 2-1 Sheffield Utd

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 2 Mar 2004 at 04:49.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:47   #32
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Walsall 1 - 1 Sunderland
02D1 Norwich 1 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
02D1 Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1 - 2 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 1 - 1 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 1 - 1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 1 - 3 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 1 - 1 Marseille
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 3 - 0 Valerengå
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1 - 2 Benfica
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2 - 1 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 2 - 2 Middlesbrough

06FA Portsmouth 1 - 2 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 2 - 2 Bolton
06SC Partick Thistle 2 - 1 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2 - 1 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers
07FA Sunderland 1 - 1 Sheffield Utd
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:48   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks for the reminder dude

I've been out drinking the past three days and most things just fly out of my mind when I am.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:48   #34
1-X
overtired

what is it that makes people blind to cardiff-coventry?

that's 4 who have done it now, JonnyBGood is the latest...
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:50   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

There's no gap between it and the quote function thingy so your eyes only see one continuous line which appears to be the quote thing and you just skip down onto the next one.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 04:54   #36
1-X
overtired

I've added space (too late I know, but it will be in future leagues too)

EDIT midge5 missed s****horpe-carlisle

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Mar 2004 at 06:55.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 10:59   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Walsall 1-1 Sunderland
02D1 Sheffield Utd 0 -2 Millwall
02D3 S****horpe 1 - 1 Carlisle

03UE (0-1) Roma 3 - 1 Gaziantepspor
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 0 - 2 Parma
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2 - 1 Marseille
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United 0 - 2 Valerengå
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 0 - 4 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 1- 0 Perugia
03UE (2-2) Internazionale 4 - 1 Sochaux
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 2 - 0 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 3 - 1 Spartak Moscow
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 1 - 1 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 2 - 1 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 3 - 0 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 0 - 1 Middlesbrough

06FA Man Utd 0 - 1 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 0 - 3 Arsenal
06PR Birmingham 1 - 0 Bolton
06D3 S****horpe 3 - 1 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 1 - 2 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3 - 1 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2 -0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1- 1 Sheffield Utd
Cheers for the reminder dudel.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 12:58   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff 3-1 Coventry
02D1 Walsall 0-2 Sunderland
02D1 Sheffield Utd 2-0 Millwall
02D1 Burnley 1-1 West Ham
02D3 S****horpe 2-1 Carlisle

03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi 1-1 Parma
03UE (0-1) Debreceni 1-1 Club Bruges
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2-1 Marseille
03UE (0-3) Teplice 1-3 Celtic
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux 2-1 Groclin Grodzisk
03UE (2-3) Besiktas 1-2 Valencia
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven 2-0 Perugia
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg 1-1 Benfica
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca 3-0 Spartak Moscow
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia 0-1 Liverpool
03UE (1-0) Barcelona 0-0 Brøndby
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos 1-0 Auxerre
03UE (2-0) Villarreal 2-0 Galatasaray

03PR Birmingham 1-2 Middlesbrough
03D1 Derby 1-0 Crewe Alexandra

06FA Man Utd 3-0 Fulham
06FA Portsmouth 1-3 Arsenal
06D3 S****horpe 3-1 Yeovil
06SC Partick Thistle 1-3 Dunfermline

07D1 Norwich 2-1 Ipswich
07SC Celtic 3-1 Rangers
07FA Millwall 2-0 Tranmere
07FA Sunderland 1-0 Sheffield Utd

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 13:03   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No one seems to think we wont beat rangers.

You know how much i hate the old firms? We're 16 points clear, different class, the games played where we havent lost in roughly 80 matches in all competitions, Rangers are LONGER than 3/1 at the bookies (Have they ever been that long before in an old firm match? certainly not in my lifetime, this is the most dominant ive ever seen celtic) and i swear to god im crapping myself.

Sods law we lose, they win the cup and "salvage" their season.

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 13:09   #40
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I've added space (too late I know, but it will be in future leagues too)

EDIT midge5 missed s****horpe-carlisle
Thanks for the reminder.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 16:38   #41
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
No one seems to think we wont beat rangers.
I based my prediction on Celtic's recent home Goals For/Against average (4.2,0.6), compared to Rangers away (0.8, 1.2), and that 72 games unbeaten at home thing.

You have good reason to be nervous though. Rangers aren't that bad; to me it's like comparing Arsenal with Man Utd.

(Disclaimer : I know nothing about Scottish football)
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 16:56   #42
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
02D1 Cardiff - Coventry 0-1
02D1 Walsall - Sunderland 1-3
02D1 Norwich - West Bromwich Albion 3-0
02D1 Sheffield Utd - Millwall 1-1
02D1 Burnley - West Ham 1-2
02D3 S****horpe - Carlisle 2-0

03UE (0-1) Roma - Gaziantepspor 3-1
03UE (1-0) Gençlerbirligi - Parma 1-2
03UE (0-1) Debreceni - Club Bruges 1-1
03UE (0-1) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - Marseille 2-0
03UE (0-3) Teplice - Celtic 1-1
03UE (1-0) Bordeaux - Groclin Grodzisk 1-1
03UE (1-1) Newcastle United - Vålerenga 2-2
03UE (2-3) Besiktas - Valencia 2-2
03UE (0-0) PSV Eindhoven - Perugia 1-0
03UE (2-2) Internazionale - Sochaux 1-0
03UE (0-1) Rosenborg - Benfica 2-1
03UE (3-0) Real Mallorca - Spartak Moscow 1-1
03UE (0-2) Levski Sofia - Liverpool 2-1
03UE (1-0) Barcelona - Brøndby 2-0
03UE (0-0) Panathinaikos - Auxerre 1-0
03UE (2-0) Villarreal - Galatasaray 1-2

03PR Birmingham - Middlesbrough 1-1
03D1 Derby - Crewe Alexandra 2-1

06FA Man Utd - Fulham 3-0
06FA Portsmouth - Arsenal 0-3
06PR Birmingham - Bolton 2-1
06D3 S****horpe - Yeovil 2-1
06SC Partick Thistle - Dunfermline 1-1

07D1 Norwich - Ipswich 3-1
07SC Celtic - Rangers 4-1
07FA Millwall - Tranmere 1-1
07FA Sunderland - Sheffield Utd 3-1
Stop spelling Vålerenga wrong in your prediction leagues.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:08   #43
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
Stop spelling Vålerenga wrong in your prediction leagues.
I just cut and paste from fixture lists, so blame BBC/football365, not me

EDIT maybe one of the "a"'s headed the little ball to the other one?
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 17:20   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Rangers aren't that bad
This season they are.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:02   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I based my prediction on Celtic's recent home Goals For/Against average (4.2,0.6), compared to Rangers away (0.8, 1.2), and that 72 games unbeaten at home thing.

You have good reason to be nervous though. Rangers aren't that bad; to me it's like comparing Arsenal with Man Utd.

(Disclaimer : I know nothing about Scottish football)
Rangers are diabolical. Dundee United just beat them 2-0

But old firms. I hate old firms. Form, ability, everything just goes out the window

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:05   #46
1-X
overtired

Here is a pointless experiment, a table of today's results based on the ridiculous idea that the most popular prediction will be right

Code:
Cardiff v Coventry HW 8  DR 1 AW  7 Most Pop :2-1
Walsall v Sunderld HW 2  DR 4 AW 11 Most Pop :0-2
Norwich v WestBrom HW 7  DR 9 AW  1 Most Pop :1-1
SheffUd v Millwall HW 7  DR 6 AW  4 Most Pop :1-1
Burnley v West Ham HW 2  DR 2 AW 13 Most Pop :1-2
S*thrpe v Carlisle HW 10 DR 5 AW  2 Most Pop :1:0

18% Table
                X  G  Pts
Ragnarak	3  2  11
LHC		2  3   9
Deffeh		2  2   8
Grimble		2  2   8
Kurashima	2  2   8
midge5		2  2   8
MrL_JaKiri	2  2   8
Lupin		2  1   7
SYMM		2  1   7
Zharkov		1  4   7
JonnyBGood	2  0   6
Apothos		1  2   5
JC		1  2   5
Stew		1  2   5
1-X		1  0   3
Blastoderm	0  2   2
Rids		0  2   2
*** ATTENTION "SLOW" PEOPLE - THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL TABLE ***
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:07   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The people on 8 points are most likely to win; a nice bit of variation to keep ahead of the rest, but similarities to not fall far behind.
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:26   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
The people on 8 points are most likely to win; a nice bit of variation to keep ahead of the rest, but similarities to not fall far behind.
Surprise surprise - ur in that group!!
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:39   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Surprise surprise - ur in that group!!
You can prove anything with facts
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 19:42   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll be top after today
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote