User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 07:46   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Football] To take a leaf from Strifeh's book

and also 1-x's I come to you with this.

www.hattrick.org it's free and always has been and has no intention of going p2p, they make enough money from people going supporter(which offers features that do not give you an advantage game engine wise over other players) and their hattrick shop :P

For those of us who are obsessed with predicting and competing over football I'd have to say this is prolly the best and coincidentally most successful html based football management game ever. Been playing for uhm almost a year now, there's already a channel on netgamers called #hattrick which is quite popular and a few peeps who post here play it like deciduous and lokken to name just two.

Anyhoos I couldn't help feel (especially with this one originating in sweden) this was the impetus at one point for spinner's inane babbling about how he was looking at developing a football management html based game back in the days of uhm round 6 or summit, before Oreo left anyway.

Anyway am I right in thinking this isn't bad seeing as it isn't a crumby little space war school playground politics game?

p.s. They also have a sister site where people can gamble on predicting Hattrick matches rofl

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend

Last edited by Evergreen; 25 Feb 2004 at 19:18.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 11:26   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] To take a leaf from Strifeh's book

played it and didnt like it but if you got enough people id give it another go.

I don't think maybe that now is the time though what with 1-X's leagues and suchforth. Wait till the offseason is my opinion then you'll get a better turnout

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 11:31   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Just got Relegated from II.1 in Scotland, blame it mainly on the move meaning I missed vital weeks where I had to change orders. 4 weeks away from any game will screw yah.

On another note I have a first team scotland u-20 striker, 19 years old and Already World Class.

You gotta stick with it and actually read the rules, if you don't read the rules you get screwed hard up the ass.

It's getting quite populated in Scotland now lots more joined in the last year and Scotland had to expand a tier. Scotland also put out England in the World Cup lol, beat them 1-0 they decided to play it cool against us to preserve team spirit for the next round lol.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 13:43   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hattrick is :up:

Though I just got relegated back to VI as the key player in my one man team died and fell to wretched form :((((((
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 13:47   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

if it's free and i could join some nice subcompetition, i'm in.
yesterday i signed up for some F1 management game btw....my pitbabe is more expensive than my drivers lol :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 13:50   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I just signed up for the England league, waiting for them to let me play...looks like a bit of a laugh though
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 15:14   #7
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I played, but forgot about it and lost my account.

Signing up once more to test it.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 19:16   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Hey we get to ride in the same bus this season lokken :P

I'm sad I'm going to be using 35 year old players, Also it looks like I'm going to get outbidded on the Indian International keeper I'm going for, ah well.

Btw if you guys do join, hit #hattrick, most of the guys there are more than happy to help and offer friendlies which are a good way of testing each other out

Would be ncie to get some more scots in Scotland, we are Ranked 6th in the world on the National team scale but we are like around the 30th most populous nation in the game which means we need more bodies in there developing scottish talent :P