User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 May 2004, 23:09   #51
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Prediction League #20 - it's the last one* (*until the next one)

I'm "a bit miffed" that as the only person with every prediction generally right, I'm merely midtable.

it's funny when it happens to other ppl though...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 22:10   #52
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rep_of_Ireland 1 - 0 Romania
Estonia 0 - 1 Scotland
Germany 7 - 0 Malta
Norway 0 - 0 Wales

+5 SYMM, JC
+4 Grimble
+3 Ragnarak, Kurashima, JonnyBGood, Apothos, Deffeh
+2 Stew, Lokken, Zharkov, Blastoderm, MrL_JaKiri, midge5
+1 LHC, Non.Human, Lupin, 1-X

30% table [12/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Apothos		2	4	10
Deffeh		2	4	10
SYMM		2	3	9
Grimble		2	3	9
JC		2	3	9
Ragnarak	1	5	8
Kurashima	1	5	8
Non.Human	2	2	8
Stew		1	4	7
Zharkov		1	4	7
Koen		1	3	6
Lupin		1	3	6
MrL_JaKiri	1	3	6
JonnyBGood	0	5	5
1-X		0	5	5
Lokken		0	4	4
LHC		0	4	4
Blastoderm	0	4	4
midge5		0	4	4
Unread 27 May 2004, 22:31   #53
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm an arsehole. I'm a ****ing wanker.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 22:34   #54
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
+5 SYMM, JC
Thats lovely.
Unread 27 May 2004, 22:36   #55
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Thats lovely.
Its a bloody miracle if recent for is anythin to go by
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 22:58   #56
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Its a bloody miracle if recent for is anythin to go by
as an indicator of recent form....

May Predictor of the Month - current table
Code:
		Pld	X	G	Pts
Zharkov		81	8	29	53	
Apothos		81	10	22	52	
JonnyBGood	81	7	30	51	
Deffeh		81	10	21	51	
LHC		81	9	22	49	
Blastoderm	81	9	22	49	
SYMM		81	8	24	48	
JC		81	8	23	47	
1-X		81	6	28	46	
Koen		81	8	22	46	
Lokken		50	2	22	28	
Kurashima	50	4	16	28	
Non.Human	81	9	17	44	
Stew		81	4	29	41	
Ragnarak	81	2	32	38	
Lupin		81	4	25	37	
Grimble		81	6	19	37	
midge5		79	5	19	34
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:02   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bah!

Well at least I'm above Rag! (lenny woteva!)
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:06   #58
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Bah!

Well at least I'm above Rag! (lenny woteva!)
I thought we established that you were Lenny.
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:08   #59
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

How'd i get that high? :o
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:10   #60
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
How'd i get that high?
by predicting the results of football matches with a greater degree of accuracy than other players
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:19   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

:rolleyes: should renamed :1-x:
Unread 27 May 2004, 23:41   #62
1-X
overtired

thanks for noticing

I might ask for my avatar to be changed to this
Unread 28 May 2004, 23:15   #63
1-X
overtired

Finland 1 - 3 Sweden
France 4 - 0 Andorra

+4 LHC, Koen, Grimble, Kurashima, Apothos, MrL
+3 JC, 1-X, midge5
+2 Ragnarak, Non.Human, Blastoderm, JonnyB, Lupin
+1 SYMM, Stew, Lokken, Deffeh

35% table [14/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Apothos		3	5	14
Grimble		3	4	13
Kurashima	2	6	12
JC		3	3	12
Deffeh		2	5	11
Ragnarak	1	7	10
SYMM		2	4	10
Koen		2	4	10
Non.Human	2	4	10
MrL_JaKiri	2	4	10
Zharkov		1	6	9
LHC		1	5	8
Stew		1	5	8
Lupin		1	5	8
1-X		1	5	8
JonnyBGood	0	7	7
midge5		1	4	7
Blastoderm	0	6	6
Lokken		0	5	5
Unread 29 May 2004, 04:08   #64
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 29 May 2004, 09:51   #65
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unread 29 May 2004, 11:12   #66
Stew
Made of Twigs

30PO Bristol City 1 - 2 Brighton
31PO Huddersfield 3 - 1 Mansfield

Added here instead of edited; hope this is right 1-x!
Unread 30 May 2004, 00:06   #67
1-X
overtired

29IF Ireland 0-3 Nigeria
29IF Portugal 3-0 Luxembourg
29IF Poland 1-0 Greece
29IF Holland 0-1 Belgium
29IF Croatia 1-0 Slovakia
29PO Crystal Palace 1-0 West Ham
29GC Werder Bremen 3-2 Alemannia Aachen
29FC Paris St-Germain 1-0 Châteauroux

+10 1-X \o/
+9 Non.Human
+8 Apothos
+7 SYMM, JC
+6 Stew, Lokken, Zharkov, midge5
+5 Ragnarak, Blastoderm, JonnyBGood, Lupin
+4 LHC, Koen, Grimble, Kurashima, MrL_JaKiri
+3 Deffeh /o\

55% table [22/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Apothos		5	7	22
JC		4	7	19
Non.Human	4	7	19
1-X		3	9	18
SYMM		3	8	17
Grimble		3	8	17
Kurashima	2	10	16
Ragnarak	1	12	15
Zharkov		2	9	15
Stew		1	11	14
Koen		2	8	14
Deffeh		2	8	14
MrL_JaKiri	2	8	14
Lupin		1	10	13
midge5		2	7	13
JonnyBGood	0	12	12
LHC		1	9	12
Lokken		0	11	11
Blastoderm	0	11	11
Unread 30 May 2004, 00:17   #68
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

schoolboy

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2004, 00:54   #69
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Aces. :)
Unread 30 May 2004, 12:16   #70
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Woohoo! I sit bottom.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2004, 22:31   #71
1-X
overtired

30IF Iceland 2-3 Japan
30IF Scotland 4-1 Trinidad & Tobago
30IF Estonia 2-2 Denmark
30IF Barbados - Northern Ireland - KO MIDNIGHT
30IF Czech Republic - Liechstenstein - can't find any info on this
30IF Tunisia 0-4 Italy
30IF Wales 1-0 Canada
30PO Bristol City 0-1 Brighton

+10 1-X
+7 LHC
+6 Grimble
+5 Stew, Non.Human,
+4 SYMM, Zharkov, JC, Deffeh, midge5
+3 Kurashima, JonnyBGood, Apothos, Lupin, MrL_JaKiri
+2 Ragnarak, Lokken, Blastoderm

67% table [27/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
1-X		5	13	28
Apothos		5	10	25
Non.Human	4	12	24
Grimble		4	11	23
JC		4	11	23
SYMM		3	12	21
Stew		1	16	19
LHC		2	13	19
Zharkov		2	13	19
Kurashima	2	13	19
Deffeh		2	12	18
Ragnarak	1	14	17
MrL_JaKiri	2	11	17
midge5		2	11	17
Lupin		1	13	16
Koen		2	10	16
JonnyBGood	0	15	15
Lokken		0	13	13
Blastoderm	0	13	13
Unread 30 May 2004, 23:11   #72
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Czech Republic game postponed according to LiveScore.com

Oh and my position is much more pleasing now.
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:26   #73
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I should get shot for being bottom.
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:28   #74
Stew
Made of Twigs

I think G's and X's should count the same!
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:39   #75
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I should get shot for being bottom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the experimental new "mixed" ranking system would mean you'd be a top seed in the euro2004 groups (if you don't stuff up league 20)
nothing has gone right for you since I told you that
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:43   #76
Blastoderm
________

I forgot about that.

F**k.

I still want to be in Euro.

Unread 31 May 2004, 00:53   #77
1-X
overtired

everyone who wants to enter is in it; it's just your chances of being one of the top 4 when I split people into groups that are slimmer. It really makes very little difference.
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:56   #78
Blastoderm
________

Please, whoever controls football, get me the results to jump up the table [/prays]

Unread 31 May 2004, 01:06   #79
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
everyone who wants to enter is in it; it's just your chances of being one of the top 4 when I split people into groups that are slimmer. It really makes very little difference.
phew
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 17:44   #80
1-X
overtired

Barbados 1-1 Northern Ireland
Huddersfield 0-0 Mansfield (AET)

+3 JC
+1 LHC, Ragnarak, Blastoderm, JonnyBGood, Lupin, MrL_JaKiri
+0 others

74% table [29/39]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
1-X		5	13	28
JC		5	11	26
Apothos		5	10	25
Non.Human	4	12	24
Grimble		4	11	23
SYMM		3	12	21
LHC		2	14	20
Stew		1	16	19
Zharkov		2	13	19
Kurashima	2	13	19
Ragnarak	1	15	18
Deffeh		2	12	18
MrL_JaKiri	2	12	18
Lupin		1	14	17
midge5		2	11	17
JonnyBGood	0	16	16
Koen		2	10	16
Blastoderm	0	14	14
Lokken		0	13	13
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:38   #81
1-X
overtired

Although PL20 isn't over (until Wednesay), the merry month of May is..., so I popped the current league into excel, and out came the table below. It always looks like a fix when I'm at the top of it

Predictor of the Month table - May 2004
Code:
		P	X	G	Pts
01 1-X		98	11	36	69
02 Apothos	98	13	28	67
03 Zharkov	98	9	38	65
== LHC		98	11	32	65
05 JC		98	11	31	64
06 JonnyBGood	98	7	41	62
07 SYMM		98	9	33	60
== Non.Human	98	11	27	60
09 Deffeh	98	10	29	59
== Blastoderm	98	9	32	59
11 Kurashima	67	5	24	39
12 Koen		98	9	29	56
13 Lokken	67	2	31	37
14 Stew		98	4	41	53
15 Grimble	98	8	27	51
16 Ragnarak	98	2	42	48
== Lupin	98	4	36	48
== midge5	96	7	26	47
(this table is the last three leagues added together, excluding those who didn't enter at least two, and modifying the positions of those who predicted less than the full amount)
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:45   #82
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I moved from 9th to 3rd in one set of predictions :)

I'm also higher than I thought on the overall table.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:47   #83
Stew
Made of Twigs

FS, I am the shit!
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:48   #84
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Ive had really bad luck with X results recently! [/whinge]
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 01:53   #85
Blastoderm
________

I'm off the bottom of the table.

As for the May table, another mid-table mediocre ding-dong for me.

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 13:47   #86
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i will all show you my prediction skillz when the EC 04 is.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 23:41   #87
1-X
overtired

just posting to say the update will be in about 4 hours when the last 2 matches are over

based on the 4 results we already have, I'm still in the lead (29) but Grimble, JC, Apothos, and Non.Human are all on 27.

with 2 more matches today, and the final 7 tomorrow, the win is still (almost) anybody's.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 23:55   #88
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

meh, I did shit today
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 03:20   #89
1-X
overtired

Bolivia 2 - 1 Paraguay
Venezuela 0 - 1 Chile
Uruguay 1 - 3 Peru <<< 15 mins to go but unless uruguay draw or win, table is correct
China 2 - 1 Hungary
Holland 3 - 0 Faroe Islands
England 1 - 1 Japan

+9 Ragnarak
+6 midge5
+5 Grimble, JonnyBGood
+4 SYMM, 1-X
+3 Stew, Lokken, JC, Apothos, Non.Human, Lupin
+2 Koen, Zharkov, Blastoderm
+1 LHC, Kurashima, Deffeh, MrL_JaKiri

82% table[32/39]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
1-X		6	14	32
JC		5	14	29
Grimble		5	13	28
Apothos		5	13	28
Ragnarak	4	15	27
Non.Human	5	12	27
SYMM		4	13	25
midge5		4	11	23
Stew		1	19	22
JonnyBGood	1	18	21
LHC		2	15	21
Zharkov		2	15	21
Kurashima	2	14	20
Lupin		2	14	20
Deffeh		2	13	19
MrL_JaKiri	2	13	19
Koen		2	12	18
Blastoderm	0	16	16
Lokken		0	16	16
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 08:08   #90
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 09:16   #91
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Unread 2 Jun 2004, 09:54   #92
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Unread 2 Jun 2004, 11:50   #93
Stew
Made of Twigs

I've predicted who will win correctly as many times as the leader but still mid table mediocracy
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 15:48   #94
1-X
overtired

mini-update

South Korea 0-1 Turkey (only lupin got +3)

Code:
1-X		6	14	32
JC		5	15	30
Grimble		5	14	29
Ragnarak	4	16	28
Apothos		5	15	28
Non.Human	5	12	27
SYMM		4	14	26
6 games to go...
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 17:07   #95
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

South Korea 0-1 Turkey (only lupin got +3)
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:32   #96
1-X
overtired

another mini-update (btw thanks LHC for livescore.com, it's been very useful )

I was in the middle of updating early (at 80 mins) for

Czech Republic 2-0 Bulgaria

+3 LHC, Lokken, Kurashima, JonnyBGood, Lupin, midge5

when it changed (at 84) to

Czech Republic 3-0 Bulgaria

+3 Stew instead.

I have to stop trying to do these things early because it changed again (at 90) to

Czech Republic 3-1 Bulgaria

+3 Ragnarak, Koen

Code:
1-X		6	15	33
Ragnarak	5	16	31
Grimble		5	15	30
JC		5	15	30
Apothos		5	14	29
non.Human	5	13	28	
SYMM		4	15	27
5 more games...
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:00   #97
Stew
Made of Twigs

Damn that last minute goal! Damnit to hell!
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:57   #98
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i steal the points
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 21:10   #99
1-X
overtired

everyone will find this funny*

Code:
	X  G  Pts
Stew    1 23  26

*except Stew
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 21:13   #100
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

lol
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote