User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2004, 19:35   #101
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Get your lucky predicting pants on cos league #9 is here (starts saturday)

I'd say include some more Uefa - ones with "well known" teams in it, for example:

Perugia v PSV
Sochaux v Inter_Milan
Valencia v Besiktas
Benfica v Rosenborg

Or use them all - make it a Euro competition and then more ppl can play!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 19:53   #102
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Get your lucky predicting pants on cos league #9 is here (starts saturday)

Most of the uefa cup fixures have one famous team and one unknown; everyone will be predicting the same results. Later rounds should provide better fixtures for us. I might take the best 5; that way there'll be 8 from each cup.

Last edited by 1-X; 20 Feb 2004 at 22:41. Reason: edit shmedit
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 12:14   #103
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should include more uefa-cup matches. There aren't that many unknown teams there, and some of the ones you left out are quite evenly matched in my eyes.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 17:29   #104
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lupin - that's not the actual league (will be in a new thread tonight). I was just after feedback about what to include in it.

The "new current position" is that ALL UEFA cup games will be included, unless someone asks for specific matches to be removed (on grounds of "who the **** are they?)
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 17:55   #105
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

ohh, i am sorry.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 17:58   #106
1-X
overtired

np simple misunderstanding

I'll only dock you 10 points from the current league as punishment
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 17:58   #107
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

---premiership 21/22 feb---

Chelsea 0 - 1 Arsenal - G
Man Utd 3 -1 Leeds
Bolton 2 - 0 Man City
Charlton 1 - 1 Blackburn - Damn that last minute goal (the 2nd one)!
Newcastle 1 - 0 Middlesbro - G
Southampton 1 - 1 Everton - G
Wolves 0 - 2 Fulham

So - a crap 3!! Damn
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:00   #108
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Claus Jensen

thats 3 points from that match then
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:02   #109
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
np simple misunderstanding

I'll only dock you 10 points from the current league as punishment
there will be a - before my points.

Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:26   #110
1-X
overtired

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal
Man Utd 1-1 Leeds
Bolton 1-3 Man City
Charlton 3-2 Blackburn
Newcastle 2-1 Middlesbrough
Southampton 3-3 Everton
Wolves 2-1 Fulham

Today's Table
Code:
            X  G  Pts
1-X         3  0   9
SYMM        1  3   6
Zharkov     1  2   5
LHC         0  4   4
Grimble     1  1   4
JonnyBGood  1  1   4
Rids        1  1   4
Apothos     0  3   3
Blastoderm  0  3   3
Stew        0  3   3
Ragnarak    1  0   3
Deffeh      0  2   2
Kurashima   0  2   2
MrL_JaKiri  0  2   2
Lupin       0  2   2
JC          0  1   1
Lokken      0  1   1
midge5      0  0   0
89% table
Code:
             X  G  Pts
1-X          6  6  24
Grimble      5  8  23
LHC          2 13  19
JonnyBGood   3 10  19
Zharkov      2 11  17
Apothos      1 13  16
Stew         2 10  16
SYMM         2 10  16
Rids         3  7  16
Blastoderm   2  9  15
JC           2  9  15
MrL_JaKiri   2  9  15
Midge5       2  8  14
Ragnarak     2  8  14
Deffeh       1  8  11
Kurashima    0  9   9
Lokken       0  9   9
Lupin        1  5   8*

*from 16 games (others have played 24)
3 more games to go...

Last edited by 1-X; 21 Feb 2004 at 23:44.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:30   #111
Stew
Made of Twigs

1st to say "FIX"
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:39   #112
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Go Kura!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 18:42   #113
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I've decided eventually to give up hope for Man City.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 19:18   #114
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WOO!

Off the bottom , finally.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 19:25   #115
Stew
Made of Twigs

Yeah but u have played 8 more games than Lupin...
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 19:26   #116
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

hell yeah, you suck, not me.

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:27   #117
1-X
overtired

Aston Villa v Birmingham 12:00

0-0 Lokken
1-1 1-X, MrL_JaKiri
1-2 Grimble, Deffeh
2-0 JonnyBGood
2-1 midge5, Kurashima, Lupin
2-2 Ragnarak, Blastoderm, Zharkov, JC, Apothos, Rids
3-1 SYMM, LHC
3-2 Stew

Portsmouth v Liverpool 14:00

0-1 LHC
0-2 SYMM, JC, JonnyBGood, Apothos, Stew, Deffeh, Rids, Lupin
0-3 Kurashima
1-2 1-X, Ragnarak, Blastoderm, Zharkov, midge5
1-3 MrL_JaKiri, Grimble
2-1 Lokken

Tottenham v Leicester 16:05

0-1 Rids
1-0 SYMM, Apothos
2-0 Stew,
2-1 1-X, Lupin
2-2 LHC
3-0 Blastoderm, JC, midge5, Deffeh
3-1 Ragnarak, MrL_JaKiri, Grimble
3-2 Lokken
4-1 JonnyBGood, Kurashima
4-2 Zharkov
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 02:13   #118
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

0 points... Bloody hell I am going downhill.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:51   #119
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
0 points... Bloody hell I am going downhill.
LOL 1-x - is that the 1st time its happenned where 5+ games have been played on a day.
Not tryin to rub it in or owt
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 15:06   #120
Stew
Made of Twigs

Aston Villa v Birmingham 12:00

2-2 Ragnarak, Blastoderm, Zharkov, JC, Apothos, Rids

Damn all of u!! That puts Rag above me
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 17:18   #121
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

If I'm correct on this, I need Tottenham to win 3-1 if I'm gonna finish 1st

It's 1-1 right now.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:02   #122
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Heh, Tottenham are up 3-1, but there's one half to go. I have my doubts about Walker keeping balls out for 45 minutes.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:03   #123
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im looking good for that 4-1 to Spurs
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:09   #124
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

when is liverpool playin?

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:19   #125
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im looking good for that 4-1 to Spurs
Not so much anymore. 3-2, Les Ferdinand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
when is liverpool playin?
They lost 1-0.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:33   #126
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

That third spurs goal was totally unfair.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:37   #127
Stew
Made of Twigs

Make it 3-3
wanker spurs!
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:45   #128
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

3-4 lolly
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:49   #129
Stew
Made of Twigs

That is not lolly, nor is it roffle.
We h8 leicester even more than we h8 spurs.
We want leiceser to go down.
Its a must!
Stupid fkin spurs!!
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:53   #130
Stew
Made of Twigs

4-4

Now u cal lolly roffle
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:56   #131
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0

They lost 1-0.
they suck

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:57   #132
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

roffle
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 19:00   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we should start a GD campaign to buy Ragnarak a replacement heart.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 19:02   #134
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ta Spurs though you could have won 3-1 you stupid cnuts.

oh

LINVOY FOR ENGLAND
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 19:14   #135
Stew
Made of Twigs

So - who will survive?
Portsmouth, L*icester, Leeds or Wolves?

I'd say Leeds.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 19:25   #136
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think after this weekend everyone has a fighting chance of survival. it will be close. Last day I reckon.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 19:36   #137
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think we should start a GD campaign to buy Ragnarak a replacement heart.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:32   #138
1-X
overtired

Sorry as usual for the late update (though you've probably noticed by now that most sunday updates are late)

Portsmouth 1-0 Liverpool
Aston Villa 2-2 Birmingham
Tottenham 4-4 Leicester

Today's Table
Code:
            X  G Pts
Apothos     1  0  3
Blastoderm  1  0  3
JC          1  0  3
Ragnarak    1  0  3
Rids        1  0  3
Zharkov     1  0  3
Lokken      0  2  2
1-X         0  1  1
LHC         0  1  1
MrL_JaKiri  0  1  1
Deffeh      0  0  0
Grimble     0  0  0
JonnyBGood  0  0  0
Kurashima   0  0  0
Lupin       0  0  0 
midge5      0  0  0
Stew        0  0  0
SYMM 	    0  0  0
100% Table
Code:
             X  G  Pts
1-X          6  7  25
Grimble      5  8  23
LHC          2 14  20
Zharkov      3 11  20
Apothos      2 13  19
JonnyBGood   3 10  19
Rids         4  7  19
Blastoderm   3  9  18
JC           3  9  18
Ragnarak     3  8  17
MrL_JaKiri   2 10  16
Stew         2 10  16
SYMM         2 10  16
Midge5       2  8  14
Lokken       0 11  11
Deffeh       1  8  11
Kurashima    0  9   9
Lupin        1  5   8*

*from 19 games (others have played 27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X 6 days ago
25 points will probably be enough to win this league
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:41   #139
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Thanks again. Another respectable placing for me
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:54   #140
1-X
overtired

It's only a matter of time before you win a league. My general prediction stats are terrible but luckily the exact points bail me out.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 23:21   #141
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

damn!

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:02   #142
Stew
Made of Twigs

:S

What happens to the overall table now 1-x? I assume I slip from 1st to at least 5th
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:06   #143
1-X
overtired

Top Ten of the "League of Leagues"
Code:
 T  L  

01 01 Stew         724
02 06 1-X          723
03 02 Zharkov      703
04 04 midge5       702
05 09 Ragnarak     669
06 05 Lupin        667
07 07 JonnyBGood   654
08 08 Blastoderm   650
09 20 Grimble      646
10 12 LHC          639
The "behind the scenes" points movement for that table is below.
Basically it's your performance in league #9 relative to all your previous predictions.

Code:
Grimble           +140
1-X                +30
Apothos            +22
MrL_JaKiri         +21
Ragnarak           +20
LHC                +19
Rids               +14
JC                 +13
----------------------
Blastoderm         -02
SYMM               -25
midge5             -32
JonnyBGood         -33
Lokken             -35
Lupin              -43
Deffeh             -44
Zharkov            -51
Kurashima          -76
Stew               -82

Last edited by 1-X; 23 Feb 2004 at 23:21.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:36   #144
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Wow, you certinaly go to a bit of trouble - my thanks. :)
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 12:56   #145
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Code:
Grimble           +140
Quite an improvement.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 14:26   #146
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

those 2 new leagues are very confusing..

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 17:45   #147
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
those 2 new leagues are very confusing..
If you earned one point for every prediction you've ever made, you'd be on 1000 points.
The numbers next to the names in the top 10 indicate how far short of this ideal we all are.

The second table shows what difference your league #9 predictions made to this score.

It's all largely meaningless, as each league is meant to be a fresh start.

REMINDER LINK for anyone who hasn't entered league #10 yet. First game is on Tuesday.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 17:49   #148
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

i like it pretty much.

again your work deserves two

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 18:26   #149
Stew
Made of Twigs

I do not like the new league!!!
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 23:24   #150
1-X
overtired

You'll like it now...

I double checked the figures, and found I counted my general points from league #9 twice. My loss is your gain as it moves you back to No.1 by a tiny amount...

Top Ten of the "League of Leagues"
Code:
 T  L  

01 01 Stew         724
02 06 1-X          723
03 02 Zharkov      703
04 04 midge5       702
05 09 Ragnarak     669
06 05 Lupin        667
07 07 JonnyBGood   654
08 08 Blastoderm   650
09 20 Grimble      646