User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:03   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
What the fluff?

I've just seen my first Christmas 2004 advert of the year!

I never actually thought that people got started on the whole hampers thing this early.

Are the people in this country too retarded to simply go to ASDA or Tesco the week before and stuff their .

Whatever.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:18   #2
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What the fluff?

Those hamper things have been advertising for next christmas since before last christmas. You probably just didnt notice they were talking about Christmas 2004 instead of 2003. Given they are supposed to be a 'save all year to spread the cost' style thing, they have to advertise a long way in advance. Those kinds of hampers are supposed to include EVERYTHING you will need for christmas, food, presents, decorations, booze etc, its not purely for the food.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:22   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You have in one post changed my outlook on Christmas.

I must purchase one of these hamper devices.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:23   #4
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

fluff you man
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 15:28   #5
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Its one of those things horribly organised people do. I can see the sense in it, but I don't want to be thinking about things almost a year away, especially when I am still struggling to get over the extra costs incurred by last christmas!
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote