User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:30   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Can`t edit my picture profile :-(

Can anyone help?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:31   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can`t edit my picture profile :-(

ok whaty?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:34   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're not allowed to.

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE MRL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:38   #4
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Why not? Others do. Would be nice to have a piccy under meh user name eh?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:47   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Why not? Others do. Would be nice to have a piccy under meh user name eh?
Like who?

Profile Pictures aren't enabled for anyone.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:49   #6
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

only for speshul people.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:58   #7
pyirt
nomen est omen

hmmm. Am i refering to the avatar piccy under my user name?

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:03   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Only current/former moderators and other pa-team associated people have avatars.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:09   #9
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

former moderators should have them removed
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:09   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
or those who have granted sexual favours to JJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Only current/former moderators
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:10   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
former moderators should have them removed
Former grimbles should have their grimbles removed
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:11   #12
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I had my grimbles removed last week
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:11   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
I had my grimbles removed last week
Did they give you a lollypop?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:13   #14
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I got to suck on something...
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:52   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why the hell are you dante hudson JBOY Junior?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:52   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
why the hell are you dante hudson JBOY Junior?

Hudson sir, he's hicks.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:45   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He was asking about profile pictures, not avatars, and even when he pointed it out a second time, you continued to reply on the wrong subject
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:53   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Only current/former moderators
'EY
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:51   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
He was asking about profile pictures, not avatars, and even when he pointed it out a second time, you continued to reply on the wrong subject
And I was talking about profile pictures you ****ing idiot.

What part of

Quote:
Like who?

Profile Pictures aren't enabled for anyone.
Was talking about avatars?

I only commented on avatars when he started to refer to them in a rather indistinct sentence.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:56   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

feel the

D-I-S-C-R-I-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:57   #21
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Competition winners also get avatars.

But then they are funny and get banned.

You are not allowed to be funny on these forums, Idimmu.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:05   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why did Darkjedi get one, btw?

I seem to remember JJ unbanning him and him having an avatar 3 seconds later with JJ saying "I never gave him that."
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:35   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lightbulb Re: Can`t edit my picture profile :-(

Quote:
And I was talking about profile pictures you ****ing idiot.

I only commented on avatars when he started to refer to them in a rather indistinct sentence.
Either this thread has been edited , or I was mistaken / misread it. Your direct reply to his attempt to clarify (quoted below) probably had a lot to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
Only current/former moderators and other pa-team associated people have avatars.
As for the personal insult, you only further damage your already shaky reputation by resorting to such childish and unnecessary behaviour.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:40   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I refused my avatar.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:48   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only fags have avatars. End of story. Go me, close thread kplzthxbye.

PS If sunday ever gets an avatar I'll come back and remove it.

PPS And yeah I forgot to remove mark's after I quit. You must admit it makes his posts markedly easier to spot and ignore though.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 19:52   #26
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PPS And yeah I forgot to remove mark's after I quit. You must admit it makes his posts markedly easier to spot and ignore though.
That's the only reason it's there.

If I scroll down a thread and see a fox more than 3 times I know there's no point reading the thread as it will have been derailed beyond all use

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:14   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
That's the only reason it's there.

If I scroll down a thread and see a fox more than 3 times I know there's no point reading the thread as it will have been derailed beyond all use

dammit, I just sneezed milk through my nose.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 10:52   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Either this thread has been edited , or I was mistaken / misread it. Your direct reply to his attempt to clarify (quoted below) probably had a lot to do with it.
I had already stated the position on profile pictures, and I was making the ones on avatars clear, because I wasn't sure what he meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
As for the personal insult, you only further damage your already shaky reputation by resorting to such childish and unnecessary behaviour.
oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!