User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:26   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sa

the things you miss from not having :tenbux:...for AT LEAST the next three minutes i find banner wars to be ****ing hilarious
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:27   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sa

im sorry, what?
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:29   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i read GBS a lot because i cant get my SA subscription until credit card bill time comes round. as a result, i had up to now completely missed out on the banner wars
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:37   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

The "gas chamber" banner was the best of them all I thought. the original pet island one was ****ing lame.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:38   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Petition for a sub-forum for SA related comments so shit like this doesn't have to appear on GD.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:39   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

ooh, get her

i though the 'banner wars are ****ing stupid, fiestacat has more comedy potential' one had to win tbh
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:41   #7
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I made one

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/petsigs.gif

I didnt pay for it, because I didnt want to link people to sig pets
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:47   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

edit: lolz @ the .9999 =/= 1 banner
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 03:24   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Petition for a sub-forum for SA related comments so shit like this doesn't have to appear on GD.

cos like the title was so mis-leading and everything

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 06:34   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Signed.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 07:43   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
cos like the title was so mis-leading and everything
I wasn't complaining about the title (although it's pretty ambiguous - it could have been an interesting discussion about paid forums or whatever, instead of more inane chatter) - merely it's existence on the front-page of GD.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 10:38   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Signed.
I'd also like to move forward the motion of kick banning any fags who url link to SA forums that only subscribers can use in #forums as well. **** off to #somethingawful or summit.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 12:36   #13
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bumping an SA thread to annoy Baron Morte and Dante
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 12:45   #14
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

i dislike all banners
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:21   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting to say hi to grimble
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:40   #16
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

hi nod

(I found this thread searching for my name)
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:03   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
(I found this thread searching for my name)
did it find it?
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:06   #18
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
did it find it?
no

the search is kinda sucky
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:08   #19
Nodrog

no it was a joke you said "I found........... this thread searching for my name" like you meant you had encountered a "thread" that was out looking for your name, like there was a real life forums thread that was hunting you down to kill you and was trying to find you LOL
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 17:10   #20
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
no it was a joke you said "I found........... this thread searching for my name" like you meant you had encountered a "thread" that was out looking for your name, like there was a real life forums thread that was hunting you down to kill you and was trying to find you LOL
oh *

*laughing on line