User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jan 2004, 11:04   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet friends

the only problem with this thread is that everyones definition of a friend is different, i am quite a trusting soul really, so i have lots of ppl who i would consider friends, but someone of a less trusting nature possibly would not consider as many ppl their friends, as they might find it harder to place their trust in so many ppl.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 14:14   #52
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

I need definitions here, since i have around 20 internet-friends turned rl-friends.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 14:19   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It says CONSIDER YOUR OWN DEFINITION

For the love of god people
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 15:00   #54
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

Fine then.

Friends: 1 girlfriend, 2 best friends, 5 or so good friends, another 5 friends.
iFriends: 10 or so.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 15:01   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good good

[edit]

Your friends are made by APPLE?
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 15:08   #56
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

heh
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 15:13   #57
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

About 15 good friends in real life (plenty more aquaintances) but only saddo's have net friends, so a big fat zero there for me.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 16:06   #58
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I do find it suprising that you don't have any more friends from th internet. Hmm why could that be.

Because I dont want them, perhaps??
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 16:19   #59
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Yeah that must be it.

I go out of my way to ensure I do not pick up 'friends' of any sort. Dont believe for one minute you have had any control over the way you or anyone else on this board views me. I set out to be disliked.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 16:55   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I go out of my way to ensure I do not pick up 'friends' of any sort. Dont believe for one minute you have had any control over the way you or anyone else on this board views me. I set out to be disliked.
Against the rules duder
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 17:06   #61
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i have no friends
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 17:49   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Would you ever just shut up and stop thinking the entire world revolves around you? Get a grip on something apart from your boyfriend's **** once in a while you complete and utter faggot.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:17   #63
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

4 really good friends in real life, and quite a few others I would consider 'friends'.
However, I have 0 internet friends and would not consider someone whom I had never met a 'friend'.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:30   #64
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Would you ever just shut up and stop thinking the entire world revolves around you? Get a grip on something apart from your boyfriend's **** once in a while you complete and utter faggot.

My world does revolve around me, funnily enough. I nearly considered you an int0rnet friend, Jonny, but now I am glad I didnt.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:31   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My world does revolve around me, funnily enough. I nearly considered you an int0rnet friend, Jonny, but now I am glad I didnt.
Did I say your world? No I didn't.

PS OH NOES!!!!!
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:31   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You make me laugh
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:33   #67
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You make me laugh

I am glad. Thats what we are here for.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:35   #68
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Did I say your world? No I didn't.

PS OH NOES!!!!!
My world is the entire world.

WOWZERS!!!!!
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 19:26   #69
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure that's not true.
ok i have a few internet friends.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 20:12   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
My world is the entire world.

WOWZERS!!!!!

Your world encompasses people you've never met, places you haven't been to, experiences you haven't had and events you haven't either seen or heard of? How in the name of god is it, in any sense, "yours".
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 20:39   #71
Aryn
Happy

come on jonny.. don't feed the trolls :\

ps.. will you be my friend?
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 20:44   #72
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

WARNING! Don't feed the troll!

edit: - aryn beat me by a few seconds well actually minutes but i thought my warning was much better. it's in bold
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 21:09   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
ps.. will you be my friend?
Sure <3

But if nobody feeds the troll he'll die

Edit: o wai
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 21:36   #74
Aryn
Happy

\o/
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 21:37   #75
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Aryn you better be my friend when I come to canada, I need some new ones :P

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 22:10   #76
Aryn
Happy

i'll be your friend paul
but.. i'm a tad far away :\
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 22:24   #77
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

"my friends are in canada"

LOL noone will believe that :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 22:28   #78
Aryn
Happy

koen.. since he's moving to canada..
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 23:34   #79
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

4-5 internet friends

14-15 real life friends
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 11:30   #80
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Your world encompasses people you've never met, places you haven't been to, experiences you haven't had and events you haven't either seen or heard of? How in the name of god is it, in any sense, "yours".

Those people, places, experiences only mean something when they become part of my world. Until then dont exist.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 11:35   #81
Thorn
Icicle

Thorn is an unknown quantity at this point

IRL I have about 20 people I'd say were friends, and about 30 acquaintances I could drink with.

Online the numbers are 1 and 3
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:56   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Those people, places, experiences only mean something when they become part of my world. Until then dont exist.
Empiricism disagrees.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:41   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

In that case this part of your mind thinks you're a complete and utter ****ing faggot and that suicide is the best option.

Thanks for proving my original point that the entire world does not revolve around you though. Well pld, gg and c u l8r.