User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2004, 17:11   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Damn you humanity, in particular Giles and Tesco

I acquired a cold/influenzay thing off giles a week or so before christmas, and it hasn't gone away (in fact, it's getting positively worse [what a wonderful turn of phrase]). It makes me cough until I retch.

Tesco make Tesco Cola (I think I deserve a nobel prize for that statement), which I have been drinking because it was there (and I was thirsty). It burns the back of my throat.

Damn you all!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 17:14   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Damn you humanity, in particular Giles and Tesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Night nurse is anterior path.
My one said that she's 'not that kind of nurse'
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 17:21   #3
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear cauliflower tea does wonders for people with the flu.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 17:23   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Otherwise I'm sure MM would oblige.
I'll give him a bell.

Payment aside, I'll also contact him, possibly by telephone.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 17:27   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Well Napalm will definitely get rid of a cold. Its scientifically proven and tested on little bunny rabits and Vietnamese children.
I use agent orange to deweed my garden :coolio:
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:04   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why on Earth would you drink Tesco's anything, let alone Tesco's cola?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:05   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why on Earth would you drink Tesco's anything, let alone Tesco's cola?
Sam ordered it to take to work (it's canned) but doesn't like it.

I'm more amenable to drinking anything.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:06   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Thats why you should always shop at ASDA
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:06   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Though do note that most Echinicea treatments use Beef Gelatin as well (Obtained from the bone) so if you are vegetarian as always watch out.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:08   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Thats why you should always shop at ASDA
I shop at Safeway. At college I shop at Sainsbury's.

The connection is that they're the closest supermarkets to where I live.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:25   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Coca Cola is bad enough, so I can only imagine how rank Tesco Cola is (also Coke dehydrates you). Perhaps you should be drinking Lemsip, curing your cold AND thirst in one!
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 18:25   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Even in the liquid extract? Or is that just for the pills?
Pills.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote