User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I Have Been Inspired

ATM i've got a bit of a cash flow problem.

However i believe i might just thought of a solution to it.

My inspiration was taken from KoeNs thread.

Here's a brief summary of that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
was going out, got our coats when i saw my mate had trouble with some guy. so i stood inbetween, when i suddenly felt a punch on my eye. looked up, saw a -atleast- 2 metres tall guy.

then i was thinking about what happened, if i should hit him back or not, when bouncers (my ex-colleagues) dragged me away outside.
anyway, the pansy (2 metres tall, not able to hit me KO while i dont even see it coming -it didn't even hurt much ffs- what a twat) is now at the policestation for the rest of the night. and he has to pay 250 euros atleast, the cop told me..:)
just got home, my mum and dad reacted cool.....like 'ok, get some ice on it, cya tomorrow'.

i'm just PISSED OFF i'll have to go out with a blue/purple/yellow eye at newyears-eve though.
(girls who feel sorry for me plz pm me on IRC or call me, ta).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I wish I was there to see it :((((((((

Leshy saying he wished he was there to see KoeN get puncehd in the face made me think.

"Would he (and others) be willing to PAY to see KoeN (or any other GD regular) get punched in the face?"

My initial conclusion is "OF COURSE THEY WOULD!"

Anyways what i propose is this:

- GD decides which GD regular they would like to see be punched in the face.

- I track the person (/"victim") down.

- I punch the person in the face.

- The punch is filmed using a digital video camera.

- I set up a password protected website which will show the clip.

- A password for the site is given to any person who pays the required fee into a numbered offshore bank account (/paypal account).*

- Repeat to fade.

Personally i think the idea is a winner.

To begin with i need GD to decide who the first "victim" will be.

"Which GD regular would you most like to see get punched in the face?"

GET VOTING NOW!

* each person will get a different password (all of which will activate entry) so i know who has given out their password if i get more "hits" than expected (and "retribution" will be swiftly mete out to that person)
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:29   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Have Been Inspired

Sounds like a plan. I say those that inspired you should be rewarded in some way.

Eg. KoeN gets to be punched in the face first and I get a free password
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:31   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
How bout $10 for Dilly_D

You can certainly put your vote in for Dilly however i think $10 might not be enough.

You have to bear in mind that amongst other things i will have to fly to Canada, buy (/rent) a video camera, set up a nice website put money aside for lawyers fees.

These things all cost money.

What i propse is setting a total fee of say £1500 per punch (to cover expenses etc).

This cost will be divided amongst however many people want to watch it.

Obviously the more people who want to watch it the cheaper it will be (encouraging people to get their friends, loved ones family pets involved).
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:33   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

nodrog

I reckon, thats fair and in his time here he just about managed to piss everyone off at least once.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:34   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW does anyone know how many active users there are on GD?

I only ask to figure out how much it would cost if all the active users paid.

ie say there are 100 on GD then thats £15 per punch ... which is a little pricey.

If there are more people than that it would be better.

I might even open this up to PD/AD (it would be a good way to settle alliance grudges :) ).
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:35   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Can you make it £1000 shipping included for goons ?

Sorry but i'd be losing money so no.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:36   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
I expect to be able to hire a real assassin for that. Not that I want to kill people its just a lot of money.

But you wouldn't be paying it all just a small % of it.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:39   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Also, why not try and get someone over in Canada to do the job for you, and you get a percentage.

Partnerships is where its hat!

There is always that.

However i though about maybe making the trip worthwhile and punching various other canucks.

I could maybe even save more money and go punch some suitable yanks whilst im in that part of the world.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:41   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Sounds like a plan. I say those that inspired you should be rewarded in some way.

Eg. KoeN gets to be punched in the face first and I get a free password :cool:

If the idea takes off then i'll give you a free password to the KoeN punching (for inspiring me).

Can't guarantee that KoeN WILL be first tho (GD does decide after all).

Obviously KoeN will get a free password to the site too (to watch the punch in recognition of his part in my inspiration).
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:47   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Can we pay for you NOT to punch someone? That'll make you even more money!

Like if you were going to be punched in the face (after GD's request) then could you pay me more money for it not to happen?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:53   #11
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll give you £10000 if you shoot yourself in the face
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:56   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

I am willing to punch myself in the face (Fight Club stylee) for the correct fee.

No shooting tho.

This isn't a "permanent damage" operation i'm running here.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 08:13   #13
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Vaio?
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 08:20   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
No shooting tho.

This isn't a "permanent damage" operation i'm running here.
he didn't say 'with bullets'
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 13:45   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Like if you were going to be punched in the face (after GD's request) then could you pay me more money for it not to happen?

its a bidding war! has the world gone mad!
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:04   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
he didn't say 'with bullets' :(

Psychological damage can't be permanent?!
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:06   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
its a bidding war! has the world gone mad!

No, just CAPITALISTIC :D
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 00:31   #18
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Psychological damage can't be permanent?!
You've blatantly shot yourself* in the face with cum before.

*twice
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 01:00   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i nominate dace.

ps: i hate you all
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 01:04   #20
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

doublecum^2
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 01:09   #21