User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2003, 08:50   #1
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Kefalos is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking How To Be A Online Woman On Netgamers

I have been saying for rounds to many people that I will write a critque on how to be a online girl. We have all seen them! You cannot lie! Bring out them fluffle and huggle scripts and you have 60-70% of the girls you find online :lol: I'm not saying its all bad its just thoses loud bunch that ruin it for the few as normal. Anyhow here is some steps I believe it would take to become one of "thoses".

Step One:
Idle in all major alliance channels you can find and constantly spam talk non-stop.

Step Two:
Bring out thoses fluffle and huggle script ladys! Watch the many lonely men on this network drool.

Step Three:
Talk to thoses you believe you have influenced somewhat with your non-stop huggles and fluffles in pm. Convince them they have a chance at getting you.

Step Four:
Gradually as you have more and more men that are falling for you create a idle room under your own name. And just like that you now have your own cult of followers.

Step Five:
With this cult of followers you now have access to almost every single alliance and at times unlimited amount of defence.

Step Six:
Get involved with men bouncing from one online relationship to the next.

Step Seven:
Disappear for a month or so and do the whole thing over again.

I could write alot more but heck I bet this wont last long anyways so why waste my time?

Kefalos
r5:Kefalos of Greece xAlpha GammaX [SDO]
r6:Andriolata of The Little Village [RedBull]
r7:Cephalos of Mount Olympus [ViruS]
r8:The Saints Æ Veritas Æ [ViruS]
r9:The Forgotten Spirit of Truth and Honor [ViruS]
r9.5: =One= of =The Many Inactives in ViruS= [ViruS]
r10:Service Clerk of Save On Foods [Eclipse]
r10.5:Buffy Tyler of November 2000 [MISTU]
r11:The Word of Mouth [MISTU]
r12:[WP]
Kefalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 08:54   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: How To Be A Online Woman On Netgamers

Sounds like you have experience
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 09:02   #3
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Its really tempting however maybe another night im bored ill make a mirc script about it :lol:
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:40   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm getting this round 2 feeling from this thread
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:41   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm getting this round 2 feeling from this thread
Was that teh last tine you pursued a irc wench?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:43   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

in R2 i was too n00bish to have online gf's. in R3 i did my first cyb0r i think
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:44   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Was that teh last tine you pursued a irc wench?
More of when I first saw the joke on here.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 11:52   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It occurred to me during this thread that resorting to "so, those online girls eh" is probably the internets version of TV dinner jokes.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 12:28   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

why has no one referred to Rule 1 yet?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:32   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

~giggles~
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 13:40   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely you can do that as a bloke too...
Quite a few people come to mind...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:13   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Surely you can do that as a bloke too...
Quite a few people come to mind...
rumad?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:15   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

boobies

giggle
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 14:25   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

RUMAD HAS BOOBIES
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:02   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
RUMAD HAS BOOBIES
The Nipples get hard too
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 15:14   #16
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

/join #mer
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:15   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is there still anyone IN there?
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:15   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes there is... scary
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:33   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I met my girlfriend on the net...

Not on netgamers though :/
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 16:36   #20
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
spackle
indeed.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:22   #21
Mr_Blonde
The Natural Blonde

Mr_Blonde is infamous around these partsMr_Blonde is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: How To Be A Online Woman On Netgamers

lol so true ps wtf is with these smiles :Twins: :smith: :Matrix: :Legolas: :Gimli: :Gandalf: :Frodo: :sleigh: :Aragorn: :gollum:
Mr_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:23   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Now there's a spamming bump if I've ever seen one.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:17   #23
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefalos
Step One:
Idle in all major alliance channels you can find and constantly spam talk non-stop.

Step Two:
Bring out thoses fluffle and huggle script ladys! Watch the many lonely men on this network drool.

Step Three:
Talk to thoses you believe you have influenced somewhat with your non-stop huggles and fluffles in pm. Convince them they have a chance at getting you.

Step Four:
Gradually as you have more and more men that are falling for you create a idle room under your own name. And just like that you now have your own cult of followers.

Step Five:
With this cult of followers you now have access to almost every single alliance and at times unlimited amount of defence.

Step Six:
Get involved with men bouncing from one online relationship to the next.

Step Seven:
Disappear for a month or so and do the whole thing over again.
Don't forget:

POSTING PIX OF BODYPARTS WITH/WITHOUT TATTOOS AND/OR METALWARE APPLIED IN AN APPARANT ADORNINGLY FASHION TO CERTAIN EXPLICIT BODILY ORIFICES

You may laugh but it has happened.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:47   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
/join #mer

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 07:52   #25
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

:smith:

Example of one of the cult groups
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:29   #26
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I herby claim this thread unholy, and will use my +25 Keyboard of Flaming to ruin it for you blashpemes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:33   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hello, supergemz here, or gemzie, or gemz :P

Well I have had quite a few relationships online, in fact I would say most of my relationships are from the Internet. I didn't even meet half of them :S Some lasted a few hours, which was pathetic, and others lasted up to a month. My most memerable relationships was some1 called Biya from GLX \o/ he was a nice guy, we always talked. But I only saw 1 pic of him hehee, and I never met him. Also there was PyRo`, we lasted 5 - 6 months, lived 350 miles away but managed to see each other a grand total of 3 times (!) cos I had money :P But the last time we met each other didn't go well imo and things went downhill from there

In before nodrog.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:35   #28
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

can you do a Dovey quote aswell?

also in before Nod

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:41   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
can you do a Dovey quote aswell?

also in before Nod
Who?

Edit: never mind found it on netgamers gallery

Also found this. I am now afraid to go outside in case I meet it (((( :littlesadsantadoingthis:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:50   #30
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

The best part is;

[2003-11-07 11:52:03] < snow > <3 !

[2003-11-07 11:52:52] < snow > <3 !

[2003-11-07 11:52:55] < snow > <3 !

[2003-11-07 11:52:56] < snow > <3 !

and 'Jas' responds with

[2003-11-07 11:53:29] < Jas > )

[2003-11-07 15:42:50] < allfather|away > fake boobs (or optical illusion) >:|

[2003-11-07 16:10:04] < Benu > Oh, Jas is a girl No wonder you had a big fan channel

[2003-11-07 16:22:11] < Sir Superior > Loving it nice pic girl. dun know you thou.

SOMEBODY CALL SOMBODY! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY HERE!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:16   #31
Wolverine

Wolverine is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats Kef, ur the man!
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:22   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
It occurred to me during this thread that resorting to "so, those online girls eh" is probably the internets version of TV dinner jokes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:18   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In before nodrog.
You beat him by about a month! Success!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:32   #34
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

how about all of the spamming on every single female pic on the netgamers gallery, does that make u jealous or does that piss u off? how many of thoses pics do u think are fake
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:13   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who cares how many are fake? Who cares about attention whores. If people annoy you, ignore them.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:18   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Who cares how many are fake? Who cares about attention whores. If people annoy you, ignore them.

From now I'm going to sing lyrics from Another Level songs every time Dante posts.

No I don't, want to be alone, no more. NO MORE.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:19   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Sweet.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:22   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Sweet.

Except for the fact I only know one Another Level song so we're now on to

You're once, twice, three times a lady,
And I looovvvvve youu.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:57   #39
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

/ignore JonnyBGood
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:58   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

:ninjaguyfeelingsad:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:02   #41
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

/unignore JonnyBGood
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:39   #42
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

:naughty: the christmas smilies should be ninjafied imo
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:55   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
I'll change it to a "Dante Owns Me" picture again once I can find a willing 15 year old cam whore.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:22   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I don't get your point Phang, please elaborate.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:30   #45
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I don't get your point Phang, please elaborate.
i think what he's trying to say is that a lot of 15 year old chicks don't have digital cams, and those that do don't know how to use them (being women and all).

so you should be asking underage girls in chatrooms to come over to your house for a 'photo shoot'

that was my interpretation.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:32   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
that was my interpretation.
I like your thinking. You can be my defence counsel for the inevitable indictment.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:42   #47
Osamaddam

Quote:
Except for the fact I only know one Another Level song so we're now on to

And I looovvvvve youu.
I play Another Level to my goat in mating season to make him love the lady goats.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:51   #48
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I like your thinking. You can be my defence counsel for the inevitable indictment.
i will take a copy of the inevitable home video as payment.

anyway, remember that this is all Phang's idea. I think.
Quote:
And I looovvvvve youu.
reads like a fat chick joke
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 20:18   #49
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Fat chicks give good head