User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:31   #1
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
The BushyBlair/Osamaddam thread

Please keep your horrible gimmicks contained within this thread.

Please?
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:33   #2
BushyBlair

BushyBlair is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The BushyBlair/Osamaddam thread

Can you tell me where he is?
BushyBlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:36   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

haha
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:40   #4
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Osamaddam is currently browsing RP.

I suggest you ask there.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:41   #5
BushyBlair

You lie, GD is clearly a Terroist nation. RP is more of a retarded 1st world border 2nd world country. You know, Canada.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:42   #6
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Osamaddam is a retarded gimmick, why wouldn't he be in Canada?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:43   #7
BushyBlair

If he was, I guess I should start in Quebec.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:45   #8
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Do they sell pretzels in Quebec?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:50   #9
Osamaddam

You wont catch me you pathetic excuse for a leader. Ive bombed better than you out of office, and youll never dismantle my network of terror.

You caught Saddam , and you probably got Osama , but youll never stop me.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:54   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
Do they sell pretzels in Quebec?
If they did and I was eating them, I'm sure I'd be saying

'These pretzels are making me thirsty'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:56   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If they did and I was eating them, I'm sure I'd be saying

'These pretzels are making me thirsty'

For hot man juice am I oh forget it I'm off.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:56   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Osamaddam is in Ottawa

(Souht Park 715: Christmas in Canada go now kthxta)
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:05   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamaddam
You caught Saddam , and you probably got Osama , but youll never stop me.
if only there were some way of telling who's account it is
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote