User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Dec 2013, 05:19   #1
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
Holidays and PA

Hey look guys and gals,

Playing planetarion = being part of a community, this means we all love the game ( even though sometimes we have issues with it ) but it still means were are all on the same side per say. We may be in different alliances and we may all think differently, but it doesn't mean we have to hate each other or belittle each other and whatever else goes on around here sometimes.

Its the holiday season and I personally would like to wish ALL of you a merry Christmas, happy holidays or whatever or however you celebrate it it. I have have seen a lot of posts that look very hateful and ugly towards others and I just hate to see it, because we may be ruining our own community is all im thinking.

No im not a top player and no I haven't won any rounds but I have played this game since round #1 and I believe that the community makes this game what it is. So with all that BS said, I just wanted to wish all of you merry xmas and happy holidays and all that stuff.

Cheers, Mobby

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 05:54   #2
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Holidays and PA

And now children, let me show you just how it is that santa manages to reach you all in just one snowy night of joy! *loosens belt and logs into VNC*
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 05:56   #3
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

and also merry christmas to you too
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 15:58   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

It really does tell you something when the person who is trying to be conciliatory is called "LynchMob". If nothing else, the irony of it made my day.

Merry Christmas though!
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 16:10   #5
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Merry christmas, Mobby!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 16:42   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Festivus
For the rest of us

Let the airing of grievances commence followed by the feats of strength as we gather around the aluminum pole

Happy Holidays Everyone
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 19:24   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Merry Christmas all!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote