User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2013, 14:40   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Old Fury/Wrath documents

This is a long shot but does anyone have any documents/images from Fury/Wrath?

Very interested in member lists (or names of key profile Fury/Wrath members) - especially during r5/r6.

Thanks,

PS: Feel the Fury

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2013, 15:15   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Old Fury/Wrath documents

Hi Zhil! Accept the IRC invite!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2013, 17:28   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm extending this to now any documents relating to Fury, (Wrath), Eclipse or 1up during their terms in PA. No matter how big or small, I'll accept anything.

For my own research purposes. All my original records were lost back on an old hard drive. Especially interested in member names of these alliances.

Regards,

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 3 Feb 2013, 18:04   #4
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

You probably checked it already, but if you didnt:
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/1up

If you scroll down the rankings, you'll find all (t100) players.
Good luck.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 00:22   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
You probably checked it already, but if you didnt:
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/1up

If you scroll down the rankings, you'll find all (t100) players.
Good luck.
I was meaning more a full member list. Hey Nitros btw

Don't suppose you have member lists for LCH from the 1up era do you? Or names of most prolific members during that time.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 4 Feb 2013, 18:28   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Hi Zh|l
No I'm afraid not. Lost it a few years ago when my computer broke down. Maybe Ace or Remy have them though.
I guess I can make my own list by going through the rankings myself based on my memory, but thats not the formal list you're looking for.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 11:02   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll have a look at my old hard drives when I get back in a couple of days. I might have my old IRC logs somewhere, and possibly even backups from the eclipse/1up tools that I made, though that could be a long shot. mazzelaar is most likely to have the copies as I think he continued with the server hosting once 1up had finished. I've not seen him around for ages though. Might have an old email address for him somewhere.
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 15:54   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I'll have a look at my old hard drives when I get back in a couple of days. I might have my old IRC logs somewhere, and possibly even backups from the eclipse/1up tools that I made, though that could be a long shot. mazzelaar is most likely to have the copies as I think he continued with the server hosting once 1up had finished. I've not seen him around for ages though. Might have an old email address for him somewhere.
Hey Bashar!

Long time no see. We should meet up on IRC at some point

Responding from work! woo! (Lunch break)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 16:13   #9
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Hey Bashar!

Long time no see. We should meet up on IRC at some point

Responding from work! woo! (Lunch break)
Yeah, I'll have a look for you next time I'm on (later this week sometime).

I'm not responding from work \o/. I WIN I WIN I WIN!
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 16:19   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

its like a jolly boys outing!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 16:32   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
its like a jolly boys outing!
Yeah, all we need now is a big piss-up and a massive fleet crash!
Unread 18 Feb 2013, 17:04   #12
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

that can be arranged
:@)
Unread 20 Feb 2013, 01:08   #13
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Some old faces here

http://blazde.co.uk/pa/Fury.txt
http://blazde.co.uk/pa/Wrath.txt
http://blazde.co.uk/pa/Eclipse.csv

The Fury & Wrath lists will be round 5 or 6, Eclipse one is round 10. And this might be of interest, it seems to be round 6: http://blazde.co.uk/pa/WrathRules.txt
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2013, 08:46   #14
Forest

NIce one Blazde, that brings back some memories
Unread 20 Feb 2013, 16:51   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde View Post
Some old faces here

The Fury & Wrath lists will be round 5 or 6, Eclipse one is round 10. And this might be of interest, it seems to be round 6: http://blazde.co.uk/pa/WrathRules.txt
Round 5 latest for Fury/Wrath - I joined in R6 and I am not listed anywhere. Also, the command structure was different in R6.

Strangely, I am not listed in the Eclipse one either, so that must be a round where I didn't play and just looked after the tech side.
Unread 21 Feb 2013, 00:03   #16
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde View Post
Some old faces here

I can confirm this is R5 (for the wrath/fury lists). Also, Zhil, pm me on irc, i have more stuff for you i think
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2013, 16:06   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
I can confirm this is R5 (for the wrath/fury lists). Also, Zhil, pm me on irc, i have more stuff for you i think
Definitely r5 Wrath/Fury. Command for r6 Wrath was different (e.g no Game, Wonderbra etc)

Thanks, I'll idle in #conspiracy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 03:36   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

nobody has no scrappy old furry documents. they got thrown out with their windows NT PCs.
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 20:02   #19
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika View Post
nobody has no scrappy old furry documents. they got thrown out with their windows NT PCs.

win 98 ;-) i found my old laptop. but the HD died on me soon after :/
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 14:34   #20
pakistan786

pakistan786 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not have it yet
Unread 22 Mar 2013, 15:09   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And you won't.

P.S. You are terrible at impersonating people.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2013, 16:40   #22
dudgae
FAnG BC

dudgae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I'm extending this to now any documents relating to Fury, (Wrath), Eclipse or 1up during their terms in PA. No matter how big or small, I'll accept anything.
is it you Zh|l ? being a little nostalgic? I felt sort of the same a decided to check out the boards after some time. I can offer some r5/6 stuff as well as [Superior] related fury/wrath stuff. Would classify it as of minor interest but could decide for yourself. PM your email, Ill dropbox it if u're interested.

-= n00b r4: 103:14:2 .[Oooomph!] =- x -= r5 bReAk =- x -= r6: 23: 9:7. [nG] =- x -= r7: 26:11:7 .[FAnG] =-

[22:01] <Zeus> id even launch on fury targets at this rate
dudgae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2013, 13:39   #23
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Yeah, it's the real me.

I'll DM you details

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 25 Mar 2013, 16:02   #24
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Spies! After our member and target lists? Next you'll want the key to the HC channel.