User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jun 2010, 20:22   #1
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Proud to be FAnG!

I just wanted to say 'Hello', just in case anyone here still remembers our pathetic forum posts back on round 7.

How many do still play?
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 09:24   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proud to be FAnG!

Hey LEFF, I've been warming up the croud for you the past few weeks

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 11:50   #3
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Hey LEFF <3
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 14:51   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

He only gets online once every 3 years so don't expect a reply anytime soon

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2010, 23:53   #5
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Hi LEFF, all the crowd warming but only a 10second apearence in #fang :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 09:24   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Hi LEFF, all the crowd warming but only a 10second apearence in #fang :P
It's a shame isn't it. His activity is even more rare then good German beer is

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2010, 12:43   #7
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Kjeldoran wrote me something similar a few weeks ago... he just left out the n....

ps. hi LEFF
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 12:51   #8
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Hey LEFF, welcome back, even if it was a very brief stay!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 12:58   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Kjeldoran wrote me something similar a few weeks ago... he just left out the n....

ps. hi LEFF
So true!

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2010, 13:47   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A FAnG return would be awesome. Although quite how last time's attempt to return which failed before the round started could be topped is beyond me.
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 13:50   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
A FAnG return would be awesome. Although quite how last time's attempt to return which failed before the round started could be topped is beyond me.
What round you talking about? Did someone try to revive FAnG after round 12/13?

I would agree that a return would be awesome, though rather unrealistic as the current remaining FAnG players are scattered around in several alliances including yours. So it wouldn't be "FAnG" anymore.

Then again, it'd be 1 more alliance to hate and flame and I'd again have a purpose on AD!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2010, 13:54   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
What round you talking about? Did someone try to revive FAnG after round 12/13?
For round 31.

Quote:
Then again, it'd be 1 more alliance to hate and flame and I'd again have a purpose on AD!!
A diversification of your portfolio from the current state of affairs would certainly be welcomed by all and sundry.
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 14:02   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
For round 31.
I didn't know about that. Who was running the alliance then and was it any representation of what FAnG used to be regarding members? Or did it never hit off (or failed before tickcount)?

Quote:
A diversification of your portfolio from the current state of affairs would certainly be welcomed by all and sundry.
Diversification is always a good thing. Sadly enough I don't have the time anymore to run an alliance.

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2010, 19:09   #14
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm View Post
I just wanted to say 'Hello', just in case anyone here still remembers our pathetic forum posts back on round 7.

How many do still play?
"our" pathetic forum posts?

Only "your" pathetic forum posts!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 20:04   #15
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood View Post
a fang return would be awesome. Although quite how last time's attempt to return which failed before the round started could be topped is beyond me.
it failed because nobody told me about it!
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 20:31   #16
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
i doubt it had anyone involved from the old chain of command... most likely alch/irvine trying to restart angels.... because i remember them trying that then failing because both went away
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 21:28   #17
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i doubt it had anyone involved from the old chain of command... most likely alch/irvine trying to restart angels.... because i remember them trying that then failing because both went away
are you still playing fatty?
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 22:08   #18
Foxman

not this round i just signed up a planet to xpwhore your round to hell though
Unread 11 Jun 2010, 09:14   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Angels aren't the same as FAnG aye. Infact, the only command both alliance shared were Irvine and myself.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jun 2010, 09:15   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
True, without Sun_Tzu you might aswell skip the round as you'll fail horribly

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Jun 2010, 04:25   #21
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Angels aren't the same as FAnG aye. Infact, the only command both alliance shared were Irvine and myself.
It was Irvine, then the faggot went MIA a week before tickstart and shit hit the fan

How do you think I got sucked back into this shitty game.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 09:16   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
It was Irvine, then the faggot went MIA a week before tickstart and shit hit the fan

How do you think I got sucked back into this shitty game.
Hehe, not the first time he pulled that on us. Though he still is the best DC I've ever had the pleasure working with. The guy didn't need any sleep for months!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Jun 2010, 10:37   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hi guys :>
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 14:30   #24
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

FAnG was fun
Unread 14 Jun 2010, 23:00   #25
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
I had to check the thread date to see if this was a post from ages ago, because it sure sounded like it

Yo leff, kj, ben and other woodpeckers
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 09:22   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
I had to check the thread date to see if this was a post from ages ago, because it sure sounded like it

Yo leff, kj, ben and other woodpeckers
Perhaps we are preparing to come back into the game aye ... who knows.

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jun 2010, 17:50   #27
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
[19:48:46] -Munin- Heroes Die, And Legends Fall, But Angels Are Until Four Days Before Tick Start

Munin never lies!
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:01   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Angels != FAnG though

And those are other Angels hehe.

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jun 2010, 19:41   #29
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
I know. And we're not.

We got a new website though. Not spamming the link, just in case you've been with us and our mass-mail did not reach you, check my sig ;-)

Hi Veil, OMG Alki!, Sun_Tzu: <3, Scorpio: KJ was much worse than me. Hi Colt and Hi gm!
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 10:09   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm View Post
I know. And we're not.

We got a new website though. Not spamming the link, just in case you've been with us and our mass-mail did not reach you, check my sig ;-)

Hi Veil, OMG Alki!, Sun_Tzu: <3, Scorpio: KJ was much worse than me. Hi Colt and Hi gm!
Way to ruin the mistery, LEFF. Becides, you wouldn't know. You only played 2 rounds with FAnG, then you quit the game

And yeah Scorp, my posts were much worse. Mostly because LEFF never posted but ok

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Jun 2010, 23:17   #31
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

The Furious Mobile looks smart, i made the A-Team van, handled like crap though and didnt quite look right with jezz hanging out the window in a bikini
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 15:52   #32
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Though he still is the best DC I've ever had the pleasure working with. The guy didn't need any sleep for months!!
Indeed.. not entirely certain how he always pulled it off, but he's one of the best DCs in the PAX era.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 16:00   #33
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Indeed.. not entirely certain how he always pulled it off, but he's one of the best DCs in the PAX era.
*pre-PAX. Irvine got his start once he took over after Carnis, rnd7 in FAnG.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 18:28   #34
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

I didn't realize that.. I only played with him during the PAX times.

I was also attempting to avoid stepping on any pre-PAX toes since the quality of player and the level of commitment was substantially greater than in the PAX era.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 18:35   #35
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
I didn't realize that.. I only played with him during the PAX times.

I was also attempting to avoid stepping on any pre-PAX toes since the quality of player and the level of commitment was substantially greater than in the PAX era.
Original FAnG DC's held their own in pre-pax terms as well
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 18:39   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Original FAnG DC's held their own in pre-pax terms as well
Like when they got raped at the end of round 7 and effectively disbanded during round 8 and were a complete non-event in round 9? Surely an epic showing for the ages!
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 19:44   #37
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Like when they got raped at the end of round 7 and effectively disbanded during round 8 and were a complete non-event in round 9? Surely an epic showing for the ages!
Rnd7 didn't get raped until we ran out of e, no fuel makes fighting rather hard, especially when you're outnumbered.

Rnd8 disband was after LEFF burnt out/some member(s) got hacked. This, imo, is the right place to end the story of FAnG, as later incarnations weren't really the same.

Stop trolling Irish.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 19:56   #38
nolezy
Class Clown

Quote:
Rnd7 didn't get raped until we ran out of e, no fuel makes fighting rather hard, especially when you're outnumbered.
Ah.. yes.. the days when Eonium was merely a fuel. Can we do a throwback War/Science speedgame or something?
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 20:20   #39
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
....smells like Teen Spirit
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 20:31   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Getting raped is still getting raped.

Quote:
Rnd8 disband was after LEFF burnt out/some member(s) got hacked.
We didn't cheat, we woz hacked!

Quote:
This, imo, is the right place to end the story of FAnG, as later incarnations weren't really the same.
You mean you're not going to count the only version of FAnG which actually won a round?
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 21:28   #41
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
You mean you're not going to count the only version of FAnG which actually won a round?
Nope. Imo the best version was the rnd7 group.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 21:30   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
That doesn't mean it's not the same alliance after that point though. You need a serious break in terms of HC/memberbase to justify that.
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 06:21   #43
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
That doesn't mean it's not the same alliance after that point though. You need a serious break in terms of HC/memberbase to justify that.
Iirc Rumad, Lockhead, LEFF and TU all quit more or less after rnd8. That's 4/6 original HC (TU quit after rnd7, Rumad became less active during rnd8 and afaik never returned to hc'ing proper after that round, LEFF burnt out a bit after rnd8 and quit PA completely, Lockhead took a part of the members after the rnd8 split and joined Eclipse etc.). Big enough for you m8? Oh, and Carnis being original main DC left during rnd7. And some worthless players like Bluearmy and whomever left after rnd8. The lack of much of the original nG members is also a large part of why it later reverted to the name Angels, in reference to Furious Angels, the other original alliance that merged into FAnG. Oh, and changing from a small elite alliance early rnd7 towards a larger and less exclusive alliance with Angels later on is also a significant break in the essence of what the alliance was!

Come on history-boy. You can do better than this! I wonder how many rnd7/8 FAnG'ers have been in Asc. I'm thinking 20-25%?
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:32   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Odd, your reaction is completely different from your pawiki logs. End of round 7 we had 2 major alliances (Virus and Legion) hatting us with no help from anyone in the block (Nor Fury, nor RaH). We managed to do decent damage control. They had 3 times the numbers so ... little we could have done.

Round 8 we disbanded due to internal crap, not because our DC's weren't good.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:34   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Rnd8 disband was after LEFF burnt out/some member(s) got hacked. This, imo, is the right place to end the story of FAnG, as later incarnations weren't really the same.

Stop trolling Irish.
FAnG round 10 and 10.5 were good (be it we disbanded R10 but we gave Eclipse and Elysium one hell of a fight). After that, Angels took over

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:35   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Very true. Was the most fun round for me aswell. also the first time we got to play with the big boys (Fury, Legion, ...)

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 09:41   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Iirc Rumad, Lockhead, LEFF and TU all quit more or less after rnd8. That's 4/6 original HC (TU quit after rnd7, Rumad became less active during rnd8 and afaik never returned to hc'ing proper after that round, LEFF burnt out a bit after rnd8 and quit PA completely, Lockhead took a part of the members after the rnd8 split and joined Eclipse etc.). Big enough for you m8? Oh, and Carnis being original main DC left during rnd7. And some worthless players like Bluearmy and whomever left after rnd8. The lack of much of the original nG members is also a large part of why it later reverted to the name Angels, in reference to Furious Angels, the other original alliance that merged into FAnG. Oh, and changing from a small elite alliance early rnd7 towards a larger and less exclusive alliance with Angels later on is also a significant break in the essence of what the alliance was!

Come on history-boy. You can do better than this! I wonder how many rnd7/8 FAnG'ers have been in Asc. I'm thinking 20-25%?
Very well said. Also Irvine became HC after round 8 (or was it during?). So did Cray and Alch. Infact, I was the ONLY remaining HC who stayed in the team, all others left or got kicked or quit. So yeah, a rather significant change.

You are correct of the reason why we renamed to Angels. Mainly because we wanted a fresh start (as a BG first) and we had little to no affection with nG anymore (As Lockhead joined Eclipse and LEFF quit the game ... both created nG).

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 11:08   #48
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Irvine was still just a dc rnd8 iirc, LEFF was the main HC that round.
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 11:37   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Yeah, that's what I thought. Irvine became HC when FAnG reformed.

LEFF wasn't that active and present as you think he was, during round 8

I wouldn't call him the main HC that round. I think Lockhead was our most active HC back then, then Rumad and I. Hinch was just there for tech reasons, don't think he cared much about the game anymore at that stage

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jun 2010, 13:44   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Odd, your reaction is completely different from your pawiki logs. End of round 7 we had 2 major alliances (Virus and Legion) hatting us with no help from anyone in the block (Nor Fury, nor RaH). We managed to do decent damage control. They had 3 times the numbers so ... little we could have done.

Round 8 we disbanded due to internal crap, not because our DC's weren't good.
That's because I try to be as neutral as possible when writing that so you get as many facts across as possible while avoiding random retards coming along and ****ing it up. As I said above getting raped is getting raped. It's your fault if you get into that situation. And nobody cares if your DCs were good, the point is your alliance/HC had an emo stress-out and FAnG collapsed. Resounding success this is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Iirc Rumad, Lockhead, LEFF and TU all quit more or less after rnd8. That's 4/6 original HC (TU quit after rnd7, Rumad became less active during rnd8 and afaik never returned to hc'ing proper after that round, LEFF burnt out a bit after rnd8 and quit PA completely, Lockhead took a part of the members after the rnd8 split and joined Eclipse etc.). Big enough for you m8?
Not even close. That's one who quit before the round, one who just wasn't that active anymore after it and 2 who left. For an actual split where you can justifiably say that it's not the same alliance anymore you basically need all the HC gone and actual arguments to ensue over whether or not it really is the same alliance anymore, see Wolfpack. You need a real break in continuity.

Quote:
Oh, and Carnis being original main DC left during rnd7. And some worthless players like Bluearmy and whomever left after rnd8. The lack of much of the original nG members is also a large part of why it later reverted to the name Angels, in reference to Furious Angels, the other original alliance that merged into FAnG.
Yeah, like 6 rounds later.

Quote:
Oh, and changing from a small elite alliance early rnd7 towards a larger and less exclusive alliance with Angels later on is also a significant break in the essence of what the alliance was!
Totally irrelevant. Round 28 Ascendancy was a very different alliance to the Round 16 version in "HC" (myself, game, golan versus rob, jester, bwtmc), memberbase (probably less than 25% remaining from that round) and essence (xp versus hardcore value play). It was still the same alliance though. It's called evolution*.

*Please don't call us evolution