User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2009, 19:37   #1
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about
Anybody from the old rounds still play?

Its a rainy day and I came up with the idea to look at planetarion....
Seems 20 or so rounds later the game is still going, I was wondering what happened to 1up if anyone cares to let me know and if any of the old guys are still floating around here , ill either respond here or im on irc as tek^ ...
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 21:06   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anybody from the old rounds still play?

They all posted in this topic: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198055
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 23:42   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up finished playing in r18 as I recall, we're now in r34. Sid or mazz or those guys haven't been around since then pretty much. There are a few old 1up players in ascendancy and some in CT although probably not that many left in either really.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 13:43   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

1up... It hurt my brain so go that far back tbh.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:14   #5
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I didn't.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:57   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

hi tek o_O I'm sure i know you

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 02:23   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hi tek.
wasn't your planetname in r7: your Labia?
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 05:06   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

sup TeK!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 08:19   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

You ofcourse remember me right? I am so awesome that it is hard to forget me afterall.
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 20:52   #10
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

R7 uhhh, i think i was complications of something that i dont remember, hey cochese stilll involved with running the show? Ofc i remember you isil, virus ftw
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 20:57   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

No Theam, your labia was Valvalis.

Pretty sure TeK would have been in 15:19 with p37 etc.
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 22:21   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
1up finished playing in r18 as I recall, we're now in r34. Sid or mazz or those guys haven't been around since then pretty much. There are a few old 1up players in ascendancy and some in CT although probably not that many left in either really.
Some of us occasionally claw our way out of our cells and have a glance around the place. Only very occasionally though, they never let us out willingly.
Unread 19 Oct 2009, 01:52   #13
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

we dont have many 1up guys left now in ct, more lch. maz did attempt to play round 29 but went inactive
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 14:24   #14
[BALD]kafka
Ph335 the Shin3!

[BALD]kafka is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still around and I most def remember you Tek, you back stabbing, emo, little child... rnd 7, remember that? .....kafka never forgets...
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 14:26   #15
[BALD]kafka
Ph335 the Shin3!

[BALD]kafka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
we dont have many 1up guys left now in ct, more lch. maz did attempt to play round 29 but went inactive
Mazz lasted like a week gm, lol...and hey, I'm a 1up guy...
Unread 1 Nov 2009, 17:03   #16
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

hej Tek been a long time but i sure as hell remember you

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 00:21   #17
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

Wow i just found out my old login is also still working

Was actually curious about the same what happend to my Fury and 1up friends

Anyone have a clue if guys like Sid are playing another game?
Unread 6 Nov 2009, 01:30   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

mazzelaar and Sid and such at some point left for EVE. It's really hard to say whether they still play it or not though, at least I wouldn't know. Certainly there's someone with a ore educated a guess though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 05:41   #19
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Long time no see man :-) Don't play any more (doing EVE atm) but check the forums from time to time. Was with you in gal in round 12 (with Stals, Nitina, Rabagast etc)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 23:51   #20
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse View Post
I didn't.
You still playing this game old friend heh