User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Aug 2007, 17:08   #1
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Ministry announcement

In grave danger of repeating what we did last time when we said we were going to play and then re-decided before ticks began:

The Ministry is INTENDING to play r23 of planetarion.

Recruitment is invite only.

We come into the round with the goal of having some fun, and doing as well as possible with what we have. We will NOT push for 70 members or anything of the sort unless 70 ex-Ministry people decide to play (which is about as likely as jeromè being mistaken for Leonardo Di Caprio on the street)..

GG everyone and for those that care u can find us in #Ministry on netgamers..

Last edited by Tesla; 19 Aug 2007 at 10:36.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 18:11   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Ministry announcement

Whatever you do, DO NOT LISTEN TO TESLA!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 18:13   #3
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Whatever you do, DO NOT LISTEN TO TESLA!
Random reply or do you know something that I dont ? :|
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 18:15   #4
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Does that mean 'intending' as in we will play if enough ppl come forward but if we dont we wont play incase we get owned.

Havent we been here before?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 18:18   #5
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Does that mean 'intending' as in we will play if enough ppl come forward but if we dont we wont play incase we get owned.

Havent we been here before?
The intending word is there in case we **** up pre-ticks like last time. Learn from your mistakes u know?
The bit about getting "owned" or not doesnt bother me that much. Not because I dont think its a possibility, but because I sincerely doubt we would be running for #1 tagged alliance in any scenario. Partly because Im pretty sure we wont have 70 members, while the rest probably will and partly because our planetarion trackrecord isnt anywhere near our plane-tia (stupid word ban) trackrecord.

Edit: This thread exists to attract our players attention, in order to make them pm me. So that I dont need to sit around at irc all day waiting.. capishe?
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:12   #6
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

Scream Ministreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!1111!!!! When Ure Doing Tesla!

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)

Last edited by [Smurf]Pies; 4 Aug 2007 at 19:36.
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:25   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Welcome back Ministry.
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:34   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Is Akallabeth still around ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:39   #9
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Is Akallabeth still around ?
Not seen him in a while no, but Ministry hasnt been playing anything in ages either.. So here is to hopeing..
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:47   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

sounds like fun, can i join?
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:48   #11
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
sounds like fun, can i join?
Spammer
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 19:54   #12
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Scream Ministreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!1111
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 00:38   #13
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Smurf]Pies
Scream Ministreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!1111!!!! When Ure Doing Tesla!
Is Pies returning?

That would be sweet, very sweet indeed.
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 05:01   #14
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Linkie rawks.. The rest of you sucks.

Tesla <3
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 08:37   #15
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

I'll eat my boxers if ministry doesn't win next round.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 08:42   #16
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Oh. This is tempting.
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 09:43   #17
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

You need to actully play the round first my friend

As much as i would love to see the return of Ministry it is going to be tough i think with all of these returing alliances coming back to PA. Rumours flying around Insomia are returning thats offical already. Destiny have been rumoured to be returning after their one round PA history, and of course Exi have been rumoured to return for next round. So i of course wish you luck Tesla, but im concnered your going to do what happend last time based on not enough members.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 09:51   #18
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
now that is motivation to play seriously!
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 12:23   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing like some Norway-Finland tension to make the game interesting again!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 15:22   #20
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I would say "here is the salt..".. BUT..You are far too bright a fella to actually mean that, so Ill just assume ur bein ironic
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 15:28   #21
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
You need to actully play the round first my friend

As much as i would love to see the return of Ministry it is going to be tough i think with all of these returing alliances coming back to PA. Rumours flying around Insomia are returning thats offical already. Destiny have been rumoured to be returning after their one round PA history, and of course Exi have been rumoured to return for next round. So i of course wish you luck Tesla, but im concnered your going to do what happend last time based on not enough members.
Don't worry, I just added the "intending" part to cover my back if something unforseen should happen, we have every intention of playing even if we only should have 20 people available
And as much as Id personally would love winning, I dont think thats anywhere near a likely scenario.. So it doesnt really matter to us who else is returning
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 16:57   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to see more alliances in the game, and especially old favorites returning.

Here comes the spammers!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 18:37   #23
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

I am a serious man tess... you should know

Will be fun 4real over the forums once again. Just can't wait :P

That said, G'luck tess & gang.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 20:04   #24
Obli

Obli is an unknown quantity at this point

/me wonders if PA is still worth it, haven't touched this game for a long time...
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 21:02   #25
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Is Pies returning?

That would be sweet, very sweet indeed.

i'm considering it mate, specially if i can watch lizardking eat his pants i'm mainly intrested in watching him take them off ofc

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 23:15   #26
MrSilence

MrSilence is an unknown quantity at this point

w0hoo. my god there's a pretty damn long time ago since I logged into this forum.
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 07:12   #27
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck to ya Tesla, would be nice to see Ministry in the ally rankings again
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 10:02   #28
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

is that bluenub coming back?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 10:06   #29
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Time will tell.... okay I was trying to sound dramatic, to answer ur question I havent spoken to him yet...
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 10:20   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

man i missed these days :crymeariver:
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 12:40   #31
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
who?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 13:04   #32
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh ooooh ooooooh i'm liking this....

Took me bloody ages to remember my forums password just to say that :/

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 13:45   #33
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Welcome back !
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 15:06   #34
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Where do i sign up?
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 17:58   #35
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Shit, even Obli got back to the keyboard. Who's next? Kayz? :P
The fetish gal was incredible.
Good luck to all...
Except to Tesla, you bit*h :P
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 21:24   #36
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

oh boy
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 09:45   #37
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Bit disappointed about you leaving us Tes, but oh well

I do hope ministry returns in some shape or another, so good luck

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 10:22   #38
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

don't let alki in!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 10:28   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can I have a planet nap please
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 12:16   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

shleng come back :crymeariver:
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 15:23   #41
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Oi, the ev0l O_o

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 16:53   #42
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
can I have a planet nap please
ah...starting to set up target list now
You're lucky #1
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 18:48   #43
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts

As an Ex Min player. from PIA, having played in a BG - insomniacs, several rounds back. I am unaware as my likelyhood to be accepted.

So even though i meet the standards asked, i feel like i won't get in even then.

bradleykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 19:01   #44
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
As an Ex Min player. from PIA, having played in a BG - insomniacs, several rounds back. I am unaware as my likelyhood to be accepted.

So even though i meet the standards asked, i feel like i won't get in even then.

pm tesla or smurf
or even me I think...
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 19:08   #45
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
pm tesla or smurf
or even me I think...
Will do :P
bradleykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 01:09   #46
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

Scream Ministreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!1111
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 05:26   #47
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

gr33n <3
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 09:55   #48
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

interesting
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 12:25   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
shleng come back :crymeariver:
To start with it's Schleng, and secondly, im kinda back
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 19:43   #50
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero