User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:10   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"Blocks"

Which ones exist this round apart from Destiny/VGN? I don't want to blame them alone for driving the game back into the pre-1up boredom.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:56   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: "Blocks"

I also wanted to ask the excat same question

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:58   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ascendancy+omen block vs f-crew
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 15:58   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Which ones exist this round apart from Destiny/VGN? I don't want to blame them alone for driving the game back into the pre-1up boredom.
which fountain of knowledge you drag that 1 out of or are you just full of shit as usual?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:01   #5
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i vote for: "full of shit as usual"

btw, little girl: 1up didn't end the boredom; r11 and r12 been boring as hell; thanks to 1up.

go and play with your dolls instead of talking about PA politics
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:06   #6
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I asked the tasty green faery and she told me a secret about Sjor's political preferences some galaxy setups.

God, even the quality of flamers dropped, boy this game got so boring.

PS: My dolls are broken, care to lend me yours, little sister?
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:10   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I asked the tasty green faery and she told me a secret about Sjor's political preferences some galaxy setups.
fairy

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:13   #8
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
fairy
That's an alternate way for writing it, yeah.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:14   #9
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PS: My dolls are broken, care to lend me yours, little sister?
just because i wear a pink bra doesn't mean that i am a girl take that insult back!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:16   #10
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Can we see some proof of a block pls?

ps. a double booking of a gal doesnt count

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:38   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok,

Destiny and VGN have 'an avoidance agreement'. This has been confirmed by both alliances. Funny how the #1 and #2 alliance nap each other
VGN must think Destiny are stupid

Orbit launch on 3 gals per night, nearly always CT. But they deny working with destiny and i have no proof to suggest they are at this time.

Ascendency are attacking everyone, and attacking with everyone, go you!

Thats about all as far as blocks are concerned so far this round.

I dont see this round decending into a block war because its only Destiny and VGN who are co-operating with each other, and the other main alliances are head strong enough to go it alone, and be confident in there ability not to need to block.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:49   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Ok,

Destiny and VGN have 'an avoidance agreement'. This has been confirmed by both alliances.
if it has been confirmed by both alliances perhaps you wouldnt mind divulgeing your proof to the community, or are you "pulling a heartless"?

Quote:
Orbit launch on 3 gals per night, nearly always CT. But they deny working with destiny and i have no proof to suggest they are at this time.
perhaps because you have retarded DC's who cover themselves massively over CT members? Orbit realise this means CT members are easy roids? Also knowing crowly, the leader of orbit, i know he is headstrong enough and cares about his players enough to put their best interests first. in my opinion, and im sure crowlys opinion, its not to Orbits benefit to work with Destiny, or anyone else for that matter.

Quote:
I dont see this round decending into a block war because its only Destiny and VGN who are co-operating with each other, and the other main alliances are head strong enough to go it alone, and be confident in there ability not to need to block.
once again, show us proof or your point holds no water at all.

to summarise, CT are doing a piss poor job at propganda

Last edited by Mek; 14 Feb 2007 at 16:55.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:52   #13
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

i napped the peniz ally (if he is in a state to remember my coords)

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 16:58   #14
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

oh god, here we go with speculating drivel again... every round, i swear...

That little tasty green fairy (marv correcting people's mistakes !?! thats new and highly entertaining), or be that faery, just might be
A) full of shit and disinformation, or
B) Product of your unplanned yet scheduled overdose on Absinthe.

but i guess all is good in politics and war. even sending random "non-involved" parties to speculate.

Forest. stfu already. noone ever took you serious (just as much, if not less as me). Your propaganda attempts are pathetic at that aswell.
You can spam the boards up and down with your random letters. they will remain just that.

You sit in your hole with no window and dream up situations by looking at sandmans (if that). Go defleech some more next time i come over.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:01   #15
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
See now we have had a talk with AngryDuck about this, and he understands it.
We do not launch with destiny, before destiny, for destiny or have any form of "deal" , "nap" or "agreement" with destiny. It was pure coincidence that we happen to launch on CT heavy gals 3 times in a row :/ its not our fault your everywhere
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:01   #16
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

At least Forest gives us something to debate on these boards which is a lot more than most people.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:04   #17
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At the moment we're working on targets of opportunity, if CT gals are fat and look hittable, then they have a good chance of being selected as the ones we'll hit. I am pretty sure that you're seeing cloaks and daggers where there are none.

There's a fence, it's comfortable, and we're sitting right on it.

Just a tip though, running around foaming at the mouth and hurling accusations at people doesn't endear you to them. Let Angryduck to the politics, he can not only spell 'diplomacy' but can also practice it.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:04   #18
Heartless

Well it's certainly too much brainpower involved for you to realize this mek, but it's rather easy to spot. Look at Sandmans history for the top 10 alliances, take a close look at who lost how much and who gained. Then add-in that vgn/destiny share quite a few galaxies (I stopped counting after the first dozen) and that Sjor (nowadays VGN) openly stated his preference of a settled block-war. The denial of an agreeement between Destiny and VGN just tops it all.

But then again, of course, it is all just speculation and shit

Anyway, who else has agreements on the table? It's not as easy to spot as the Dest/VGN one, and as I stated initially I want to blame more alliances :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
At the moment we're working on targets of opportunity, if CT gals are fat and look hittable, then they have a good chance of being selected as the ones we'll hit. I am pretty sure that you're seeing cloaks and daggers where there are none.

There's a fence, it's comfortable, and we're sitting right on it.
If CT gals are fat, what are Dest/VGN gals then? Just judging by the average roid count on sandmans, that is. But at least heads up for admitting to sit on the fence Let's hope you won't fall from it nor get it stuffed up your ass by someone. I just wonder since when AD can do politics?
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:06   #19
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

tbh .. when have proof ever been shown on AD to back up a statement?
AD is about stating things and peeps belive or not depending on how they feel or care about the issue :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:10   #20
Mek
InSomniac

sandmans doesnt count for shit when u look at it. there could be a reason why destiny and vgn gain day in and day out. one of them could be that CT are just not able to cut it? from what ive heard CT DC's are doing a less than adequate job at covering calls on members, but superb at covering their own incs. if a team has 10 DC's and they are def leeching ofc that leads to losses for the other 50 CT members if Destiny are going for them all guns. what it doesnt automatically mean is that there is co-operation in there.

the words "jumping" and "the gun" come to mind

perhaps you, heartless, should do a bit more research into what exactly is going on between vgn/dest/ct etc before thinking you know it all...

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:11   #21
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
perhaps you, heartless, should do a bit more research into what exactly is going on between vgn/dest/ct etc before thinking you know it all...
Oh crap, and here I thought it would be Alliance Discussions not Alliance Facts

But yes, you're opinion would sound reasonable if there wouldn't be the same kind of leechers playing in vgn and destiny.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:13   #22
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Look at Sandmans history for the top 10 alliances, take a close look at who lost how much and who gained.
We lost a lot of roids and TGV gained a lot last night! That's it! It's war! [/sarcasm]

Quote:
If CT gals are fat, what are Dest/VGN gals then? Just judging by the average roid count on sandmans, that is. But at least heads up for admitting to sit on the fence Let's hope you won't fall from it nor get it stuffed up your ass by someone. I just wonder since when AD can do politics?
Yup, and if we see a gal that we like that is a Dest/VGN gal, we might well choose them, not that I have ever shared a word with a VGN HC, so it's a bit of a stretch to assume we're not hitting them.

I am sure we'll pick our side when the time comes.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:13   #23
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I am NAP'd with everyone tonight for Valentine's Day.

Fact.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:13   #24
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Oh crap, and here I thought it would be Alliance Discussions not Alliance Facts
it is alliance discussion, but it helps if you have facts to back up your extravagant claims :P

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:13   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If Vengeance want I'll go along in their gal raids where all those destiny planets never seem to get incoming. I know how difficult it is to remember to click the issue orders button after you've accidentally brutally stabbed yourself in the eye fifteen times while shaving.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:15   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD

Fact.
Aww... let's send some ships over to this guys planet tonight to celebrate Valentines
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:16   #27
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Talk to wakey. He's got my coords.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:17   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD

Fact.
demigod for president

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:49   #29
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if it has been confirmed by both alliances perhaps you wouldnt mind divulgeing your proof to the community, or are you "pulling a heartless"?

perhaps because you have retarded DC's who cover themselves massively over CT members? Orbit realise this means CT members are easy roids? Also knowing crowly, the leader of orbit, i know he is headstrong enough and cares about his players enough to put their best interests first. in my opinion, and im sure crowlys opinion, its not to Orbits benefit to work with Destiny, or anyone else for that matter.

once again, show us proof or your point holds no water at all.

to summarise, CT are doing a piss poor job at propganda
1) It is not pulling a heartless or anything else for tat matter. HC in both alliaces have a non avoidnace agreement. they are quite open about it.

One even pm'd me to assure me it wasnt permanent

2) DC's in CT certainly do not overcover themselves. Infact, they rarely even do there own calls.

3) You want me to provide proof that there is no block? Huh? How is it even possible? My belief is that this round will not descend into block wars. thats not 'holding no water' but more a belief i ahve knowing the guys who are in charge in the alilances taht matter.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:51   #30
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

way to avoid it
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:53   #31
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
See now we have had a talk with AngryDuck about this, and he understands it.
We do not launch with destiny, before destiny, for destiny or have any form of "deal" , "nap" or "agreement" with destiny. It was pure coincidence that we happen to launch on CT heavy gals 3 times in a row :/ its not our fault your everywhere
Umm.

Thats what I said.

I stated that you ahve been attacking CT gals. You have. You dont deny it.

I stated I have no evidnece of you working with Destiny. Its true. I dont!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:57   #32
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh

Forest. stfu already. noone ever took you serious (just as much, if not less as me). Your propaganda attempts are pathetic at that aswell.
You can spam the boards up and down with your random letters. they will remain just that.

You sit in your hole with no window and dream up situations by looking at sandmans (if that). Go defleech some more next time i come over.
You really dont ahve a clue.

YOUR hc have stated they hve an avoidance pact with VGN. VGN hc have said the same. Thats come from your alliance, not me.

I dont believe this round will end up in a block war. Thats my belief.

Thats not propaganda.

So, either you could try and put something constructive on things, or fk off from the thread and let those who want to, discuss it.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:57   #33
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
1) It is not pulling a heartless or anything else for tat matter. HC in both alliaces have a non avoidnace agreement. they are quite open about it.

One even pm'd me to assure me it wasnt permanent

2) DC's in CT certainly do not overcover themselves. Infact, they rarely even do there own calls.

3) You want me to provide proof that there is no block? Huh? How is it even possible? My belief is that this round will not descend into block wars. thats not 'holding no water' but more a belief i ahve knowing the guys who are in charge in the alilances taht matter.
ill find you on irc in 2 mins and you can show me the logs...

Unread 14 Feb 2007, 18:33   #34
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Ok,

Destiny and VGN have 'an avoidance agreement'. This has been confirmed by both alliances. Funny how the #1 and #2 alliance nap each other
VGN must think Destiny are stupid

For the sake of, let’s say that statement is true.

That would also mean that Vgn thinks they can outperform Destiny in the end and walk away with the victory!?

Fs, then Vgn HC:S must be a hole lot more dumber then I thought
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 18:37   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
For the sake of, let’s say that statement is true.

That would also mean that Vgn thinks they can outperform Destiny in the end and walk away with the victory!?

Fs, then Vgn HC:S must be a hole lot more dumber then I thought
Or it means they think that in a round which is significantly shorter than the norm where a CT Destiny war is ongoing they won't be caught.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 18:45   #36
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Well, we aren’t talking about Angels here….. oh yes that’s right Sjor is in Vgn now..

The other top alliances will not make a “Angel” again because they all want to win and will not settle for 2 or 3:de place.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 19:33   #37
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
Let Angryduck to the politics, he can not only spell 'diplomacy' but can also practice it.
Lol since when?

As always F-crew are playing solo and attack which ever gal looks best without members in. This seems to be working good as always. We are now "full" so will be a little more picky about who we accept and kicking those that are so inactive we can't help them. While our average is low we do have a good number of high score planets to offset some of the bottom end players and Wakey.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:00   #38
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Good day of San Valentin heartless and forest :O Lets spread more "love" around the universe

/me love the ppl who love this lovely day . ;o)?
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:14   #39
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

This is a great time to launch raids...my ships are spreading 'love' around the universe

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:17   #40
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
ill find you on irc in 2 mins and you can show me the logs...
You'll get off WoW for pa? Lies!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:19   #41
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Lol since when?

As always F-crew are playing solo and attack which ever gal looks best without members in.
You forgot to account for the great big chip you always carry around on your shoulders which imbalance your perspective on what looks best.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:32   #42
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well it's certainly too much brainpower involved for you to realize this mek, but it's rather easy to spot. Look at Sandmans history for the top 10 alliances, take a close look at who lost how much and who gained. Then add-in that vgn/destiny share quite a few galaxies (I stopped counting after the first dozen) and that Sjor (nowadays VGN) openly stated his preference of a settled block-war. The denial of an agreeement between Destiny and VGN just tops it all.

But then again, of course, it is all just speculation and shit

Anyway, who else has agreements on the table? It's not as easy to spot as the Dest/VGN one, and as I stated initially I want to blame more alliances :crymeariver:

Hearty please enlighten me what did i state? specially also as i have done nothing in politics up to now

If i remember we have hardly taled this round nor been to often in same channels where i talked so please come with info

and also the gal setups as it was max 2 gals i helped setting up

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 14 Feb 2007 at 20:37.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:33   #43
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

AD <3

Read the two first posts of a thread, then read the two last. You realize the post is either terribly offtopic or full of lies and you go read the news \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:50   #44
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
Hearty please enlighten me what did i state? specially also as i have done nothing in politics up to now

If i remember we have hardly taled this round nor been to often in same channels where i talked so please come with info

and also the gal setups as it was max 2 gals i helped setting up
Ok, so it might not have been your mistake (we will never know, because as usual nobody except the parties which did actually make the agreements know about the details and I wasn't part of it ), but here is what you said in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
(I am a friend of stagnant politics as I rather have 1 friend for whole round than 4 friends rotating)
That does definately support my claim that if you were HC you'd be one of those which would prefer to block pre-round
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:00   #45
Almeida

no, he only stated that, if it happens that his ally blocks (an agreement can be made pretick, or anytime during the round) he rather sticks to his block partner, than exchange block partners every few ticks.

he nowhere stated his prefered time when the block has to be created
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:30   #46
Heartless

Since we're in pedantic mode now, he said "for whole round" which does mean from pt 0 to pt <whatever-it-ends>. If that ain't a pre-round created block then I am not sure
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:32   #47
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

hey HEY HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop whining
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:35   #48
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LDK]CarDinaL
hey HEY HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop whining
indeed

spoken like true Fat Albert fan
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:40   #49
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
indeed

spoken like true Fat Albert fan
sorry dont know him but i know that u r fat asslooking
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:53   #50
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
You forgot to account for the great big chip you always carry around on your shoulders which imbalance your perspective on what looks best.
Or perhaps he really pisses me off and I have only ever agreed with this often skewed view once? (see suggestions forum) If I left the community nothing would change, if he left there may be some improvement due to the reduction in out of place, over zealous and aggressive comments aimed at anyone who doesn't agree with him, including the new players that are so vital to our survival. While I know lots of people don't like me, which you have good reason to, I have never caused anyone to stop using these forums, leading them to leave the game.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote