User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 22:40   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
A Silent (or at least very quiet) Departure

Today I handed in notification to Jolt that I have terminated my NDA. I will no longer be working on Planetarion. The reasons for my departure are personal and I wish to rouse no suspicion of ill feeling between myself and any of Planetarion's staff or Jolt. My position within Planetarion simply did not agree with my long term plans.

I've quit the team before so am expecting no replies of thanks, this message is purely to inform you of my decision; It would have been impolite of me to disappear without explanation.

Obviously this means that my administration access to the game has been revoked and I will be unable to deal with any PMs for help.

Thank you all for the memories.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 22:54   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: A Silent (or at least very quiet) Departure

Miss you already

I've said my good byes in other places though.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:14   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

1 Down just marv to go.. (or at least next please)

No i joke..

All the best with other plans Kloopy.

You will be back even if its just to play
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:26   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn Kloopy, it's a shame to lose you. Hope everything sorts itself out soon dude.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:39   #5
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

Goodbye Kloopy!
Enjoy the new freetime
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 16:45   #6
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Goodbye mate..

I still don't know what to say.

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 17:05   #7
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the hours of work on the game Kloopy! you rock! hope you get everything sorted out, and gl in the real life and with all the other things you have planned!
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 18:41   #8
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

What, you mean working for little/no pay didn't figure in your career plan?

On a more serious note, all the best for the future, with health and jobs!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 18:58   #9
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Thank feck for that. MORE PUB TIME!!!
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 18:58   #10
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

lol Shyne, exactly. I've decided to spice up my career plans a little bit. Just need a bunch of time to get myself on track now. New business ventures and all that!

Which reminds me, I could work on my wireless home automation system and sell that too!

Anyhow, you're all lovely people! Thanks for the nice words.

xx

[Edit: Bashar, off to Geoff and Val's quiz tonight, then? ]
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 01:33   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyway, as i've expressed my undying love for you in another thread, i wont go through that here. but i just wish you all the best for your endeavours and i hope that you drop by every now and again to briefly say hi .

Hmm, perhaps you dont have access to that anymore come to think of it...
PM time :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 23:54   #12
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

bye, good luck and good life outside PA
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 18:39   #13
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

and a other good admin leaves the game

biffy do you get a clue yet....
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 20:42   #14
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Aww Xontas. Play fair. As I said there's no nasty feelings between me and biffy or anyone else in PATeam.

Thanks for the PM Sov. And I shall endeavour to enjoy time post-PA, Judge. Thanks.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 20:50   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Take care Kloopy. i dont think anyone here can thank you enough for the effort you put into pa.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 03:41   #16
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Dont forget to bob your head in and look up my skirt once in a while

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote