User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2006, 02:07   #1
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
eXilition are ranked #7

Pre round, and upto this point in the round, certain people have been claiming that eXilition will win the round by surprise in a 1up-r12 fashion (notably Pig and Gate)

There was, iirc, an agreement made by some people whereby eXilition would be targetted by all alliances upon reaching the #7 rank.

Now - I'm not playing this round, I don't know that much about current affairs so this agreement may not be in place. I have been lead to believe that it is by reading a post where somebody proposed that eXi are "killed" upon reaching the #7 rank, and a recent post where someone reiterates that eXi will be targetted upon reaching the #7 rank.

So, is this agreement in place or was it just me misinterpreting/speculating too much?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 02:08   #2
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Barrow will be targeted upon reaching rank 30 :/

This is your mission..... should you chose to accept it
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 02:33   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

If eXilition wins I will start playing PA again. Now, that should be incentive enough for people to beat them down.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 03:47   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
If eXilition wins I will start playing PA again. Now, that should be incentive enough for people to beat them down.
Alright. You have just motivated me to consider upgrading my time travel from eta 12 phoenix/harpy to eta 10.

IT'S ON NOW!

<3
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 03:50   #5
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Alright. You have just motivated me to consider upgrading my time travel from eta 12 phoenix/harpy to eta 10.

IT'S ON NOW!

<3
your a warrior I tell ya.... BATTLE SQUID TO THE RESCUE
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 06:04   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I must've missed this one, being an HC and all, and not ever being told about this. If all alliances were going to target them, wouldn't you think someone would've actually told other alliances.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 09:59   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Probably wouldnt inform shit ones like Heroic.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:07   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Don't be shit Fish. :/

But sorry jt25man, I would assume that any such agreement would be made by a group of alliances who have proven to have more military capability... alliances with the firepower to send scores of fleets at a target every night (in the case of top alliances, well over 100, you'd hope). Trying to cut a deal with smaller unproven (to the 'big boys') alliances would simply be needlessly spreading information and spread the potential for leaks that could warn an alliance like eXilition of what to expect and when.

Oh, and Fishy, don't come up on the 3-5th either, I'm going down to London then. If you want to buy me a drink, make sure it's any weekend that isn't that one. <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:10   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
It's people like you that are the reason I'd rather be in a shitty little alliance playing with people who just wish to have fun, than Alliances such as yourselves who think because they've been around longer and have more members that they're superior.

Resorting to third grade taunting in the bullying style of "we're better than you", just makes you look all the more immature and make me want to speak my mind and tell you to get a life.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:11   #10
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

eX is just sitting back laughing at all the dumbasses ahead of them fighting eachother, waiting to tag up for the win.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:16   #11
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
But sorry jt25man, I would assume that any such agreement would be made by a group of alliances who have proven to have more military capability... alliances with the firepower to send scores of fleets at a target every night (in the case of top alliances, well over 100, you'd hope). Trying to cut a deal with smaller unproven (to the 'big boys') alliances would simply be needlessly spreading information and spread the potential for leaks that could warn an alliance like eXilition of what to expect and when.
I actually understand this principle, I was merely trying to be funny and point out that if all alliances were going to attack, then you'd think they'd tell all alliances.

As for warning eXilition, I'd probably do it just to make it more fun.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:23   #12
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Because NewDawn have proven their great military ability countless times and have a great track record vs. eXi....right! I doubt anyone would bother informing ND either, unless they needed more flak.

Its easy to look down on others isnt it?

P.S. I forum mailed you my targets cords, get me a newsie please (this tick)!

P.P.S. Touch my planet and ill declare a holy war on ND (or Gate)!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:54   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

and if they needed someone to try (and fail) to spam defence-relay bots, they would ask HR, Zo0f....

(and Seth Mace to lead the operation ofc)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 11:02   #14
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
and if they needed someone to try (and fail) to spam defence-relay bots, they would ask HR, Zo0f....

(and Seth Mace to lead the operation ofc)
Dont remind me of that, I am so going to die laughing :\
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 11:06   #15
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
text
Haha yeah that was funny and ND were far better at spamming fake defcalls to our bot. Luckily we performed where it mattered (on the battlefield) and ND didnt.

P.S. Didnt you sneak onto our IRC server and join the channel where Seth was openly organising the bot spamming effort in a channel everyone could see/join? He deserved all the stick he got after that!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 11:36   #16
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Because NewDawn have proven their great military ability countless times and have a great track record vs. eXi....right! I doubt anyone would bother informing ND either, unless they needed more flak.

Its easy to look down on others isnt it?

P.S. I forum mailed you my targets cords, get me a newsie please (this tick)!

P.P.S. Touch my planet and ill declare a holy war on ND (or Gate)!

rofl. Pm me your coords and we'll have some fun this round |BluE|
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 11:53   #17
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
eX is just sitting back laughing at all the dumbasses ahead of them fighting eachother, waiting to tag up for the win.
seconded.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 12:03   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
seconded.
Would it be bad English to say "thirded"? Uh, I don't think there's such a word anyways. Besides, even if the top alliances weren't fighting each other more or less, there'd only be one or two (with luck three) of them willing to hit eXilition. The rest love the fence too much.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 12:07   #19
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Would it be bad English to say "thirded"? Uh, I don't think there's such a word anyways. Besides, even if the top alliances weren't fighting each other more or less, there'd only be one or two (with luck three) of them willing to hit eXilition. The rest love the fence too much.
Haha you know damn well we dont have planets outside tag Keizari, don't be such a meanie
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 12:37   #20
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Lol fish you made me laugh out loud in my lecture.

Erm yeah hit eXi, ive said all round they'l try to win and they have a plan and im still 100% sure that there gonna be #1 at atleast some point this round. Whether its unacsendable depends on people sorting themselves out and hitting them now.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 13:31   #21
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Acutally we are just sitting back laughing at all the dumbasses that still believe we have an evil plan to win this round
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 13:35   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think you have an evil plan, I just think you are going to win.

You have the quality to do so without an evil plan.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 13:49   #23
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Acutally we are just sitting back laughing at all the dumbasses that still believe we have an evil plan to win this round
This would be cool if the same things were not said in RD 12.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 13:53   #24
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

The gameplay has changed too much since R12 to pull of something like that again. The only round you could take as comparison would be R17 where 1up had most of their bigger planets outside of the tag for most of the round. And would anyone who already posted admit that his alliance sucks that much that they still have 20 unallied Top100 planets in their arbiter?
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 14:05   #25
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
They are all three imcapable of fighting exilition though. That's one more reason why I'd love to see exilition win the round.

Even if it's just for showing that fence sitting pussies cannot compete against a military machinery.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 14:23   #26
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

what military machine, no one is attacking them. A group of monkeys could sling shit at other monkeys effectively when the other monkeys arent throwing any back.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 14:40   #27
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
what military machine, no one is attacking them. A group of monkeys could sling shit at other monkeys effectively when the other monkeys arent throwing any back.
Why bother? They're ~17m behind Angels/Omen atm. Would take quite a lot of time and effort to catch up the cap.

Out of date in politics this round but I'd guess top alliances r busy sorting themselves out atm..

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 15:02   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Certainly I did, Zo0f.

In the old days, people attacked the ones who had lots of roids... with exi beeing the only alliance who have over 400 roids per planet, they should be an obvious target. Whats the point of attacking big planets with less than 300 roids?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 15:05   #29
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Why bother? They're ~17m behind Angels/Omen atm. Would take quite a lot of time and effort to catch up the cap.
No, it wont.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 15:28   #30
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Alliance A is so busy with winning, that they might just end second place in the end

Last edited by Alessio; 26 Oct 2006 at 15:41.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 16:06   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Alliance A is so busy with winning, that they might just end second place in the end
how long did it take for you to think of that
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 16:17   #32
MaVeRiXX
PornStar

MaVeRiXX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
It's people like you that are the reason I'd rather be in a shitty little alliance playing with people who just wish to have fun, than Alliances such as yourselves who think because they've been around longer and have more members that they're superior.

Resorting to third grade taunting in the bullying style of "we're better than you", just makes you look all the more immature and make me want to speak my mind and tell you to get a life.
Fisheh Ownend!! haha

Soaring where Angels fear to Fly

Last edited by MaVeRiXX; 26 Oct 2006 at 16:44.
MaVeRiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 17:08   #33
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Grab your torch and pitchfork. It's time we kill this monster before it gets out of hand.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 17:42   #34
Heartless

As if current alliances would be capable of killing exilition.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 17:48   #35
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Will eXilition win if they aren’t targeted specifically (and I don’t mean for a day or two)? Yes

So who will do that?

Omen? No
Angels? No
ND? No
etc....

Can they team up and do it? Yes

Will they? No

Why not? Because they are all afraid that their ally will be the one eXilition will focus their counter attack on.

So eXilition..... Ooops you did it again! Shockingly!
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 18:35   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

We played with your heart,
Got lost in the game
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 18:43   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Omen with 80 members and it's excellent command staff won't be able to take on eXi with 42?

Also, take in consideration our avg is calculated on 42 planets, maybe (read: most likely ) Angels/Omen have such an avg aswell on their top planets?
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 18:50   #38
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler

Will they? No

Why not? Because they are all afraid that their ally will be the one eXilition will focus their counter attack on.
More likely:

Will they? Yes

How long will it last? As long as it takes for one of the three to see easier targets elsewhere, assume the other two will continue against exilition and go for the easy targets in the PA equivalent of a 'get rich quick' scheme, at which point the other 2 will break off and go against the one that went for the easy option. (For those of you who prefer short answers: 1 night max).

Will it work?
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 18:50   #39
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Omen with 80 members and it's excellent command staff won't be able to take on eXi with 42?

Also, take in consideration our avg is calculated on 42 planets, maybe (read: most likely ) Angels/Omen have such an avg aswell on their top planets?
Yes, but they don't have the suspicion of hiding half their planets and likely trying to sweep the round nearish the end

Edit: You should try replying to my post and disproving the rumor, as opposed to neg-repping me and confirming my suspicions even more

Last edited by Squidly; 26 Oct 2006 at 19:54.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 19:00   #40
Heartless

Quote:

In opposition to, for example Angels, exilition members do not ask the enemy for planet naps because they are too scared of their enemy ;-)
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 19:22   #41
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Will eXilition win if they aren’t targeted specifically (and I don’t mean for a day or two)? Yes

So who will do that?

Omen? No
Angels? No
ND? No
etc....

Will they? No

ND hit exi before anyone did........
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 19:47   #42
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Yes but you have to keep it up for weeks. A day or two wount change much and I dont think any of the top alliances have the stamina to take out eXil solo, nor in a group.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 20:35   #43
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Will someone please think of the horse !!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]

Last edited by Psi_K; 26 Oct 2006 at 20:56.
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 20:51   #44
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

point is, we haven't backed away from anyone

was pointing that out in reference to Treveler's comment
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 20:57   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Omen? No
Angels? No
ND? No
Omen? Maybe.
Angels? No.
ND? Maybe.

Quote:

Will they? No
Nope, the ones that don't fence are busy building blocks and backstabbing each others. Or attempting to make their way to the soothing picket thingy.

Quote:
They all have their reasons. One got tripped by one of their own high commanders going rogue and causing an unwanted war. Another felt it was time to fence a bit and do some good old fashion breaking given promises and stabbing a bit in the back. The third remaining one found themselves first attempted a block upon, then fighting a war, then backstabbed, and fighting another war, and blocked upon.

Quote:
As you're all so bloody brilliant, and don't like the way how things are going, why don't you do something about it instead of moaning on the forums? Maybe start off with a brilliant alliance of your own to take out eXilition? Or did the brilliance disappear already - oh, no time, no interest? I keep wondering what's the whine about then.

Quote:
What? You've been mislead sire.

Quote:
Nope, I'd really doubt it. ToF might have.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:03   #46
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

zomfg.
1up is ranked #34, with an avg of 770k score, let's find the planet, bash it and make sure what happened r18 don't happend again! ZOMFG! :/

The essential a pointless answers to match the others in this tread :/
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:09   #47
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i think those that are crying for a block against eXilition are bitter about the past then trying to "save" this round and all alliances..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:28   #48
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
zomfg.
1up is ranked #34, with an avg of 770k score, let's find the planet, bash it and make sure what happened r18 don't happend again! ZOMFG! :/

The essential a pointless answers to match the others in this tread :/
I'd much rather you didn't
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:28   #49
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Nope, I'd really doubt it. ToF might have.
It was rather rhetorical.
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 21:43   #50
Treveler

Quote:
Omen? Maybe.
Angels? No.
ND? Maybe.

Nope, the ones that don't fence are busy building blocks and backstabbing each others. Or attempting to make their way to the soothing picket thingy.
Angels couldn’t make the right political decision if they were the only alliance in the game.

Omen and ND you say? Then why don’t yah?

Quote:
They all have their reasons. One got tripped by one of their own high commanders going rogue and causing an unwanted war. Another felt it was time to fence a bit and do some good old fashion breaking given promises and stabbing a bit in the back. The third remaining one found themselves first attempted a block upon, then fighting a war, then backstabbed, and fighting another war, and blocked upon.
kk, extreme stupidity, incompetence and fright for a counter.

Quote:
As you're all so bloody brilliant, and don't like the way how things are going, why don't you do something about it instead of moaning on the forums? Maybe start off with a brilliant alliance of your own to take out eXilition? Or did the brilliance disappear already - oh, no time, no interest? I keep wondering what's the whine about then.
Ohhh I definitely care about PA. Do I care who win? Not really tho it would be nice to see the non-exil command grow a spine with a brain attached so we would see a shift in the power balance. I just can’t see it happen. That’s why I whine as you put it, though it seems your ability read a post is exceeded only by your ability to make sound political decisions.