User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:31   #1
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
So this particular top gal

Fencing away ftw?

someone hit them please i mean come on. How fat are they...

Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:33   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So this particular top gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Fencing away ftw?

People keep hitting the galaxies I end up in, and come on, I'm not THAT fat.

Still though, there are some pretty nice people in that galaxy. Hope they continue to do well.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:44   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Like who qebab?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:50   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks with gals that has every ally so it doesnt get attacked :\
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:50   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

bet they have some nice fake nicks!!1
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:42   #6
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Like who qebab?
Don't tell me you landed in a top gal again, piglet. I'll beat you with a rotten banana if you did!

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:51   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't but then again I havent exiled yet ;p
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:02   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fencing away ftw?

you found elviz then

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 20:56   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Xan only galaxies don't tend to do very well midround
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:58   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

they 1 mil ahead and double the roids. How exciting will that be if they eventually win the round.
GG
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:04   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
they 1 mil ahead and double the roids. How exciting will that be if they eventually win the round.
GG
I'm pretty sure we had that in r14 as well and even with the originality factor it didn't seem that great back then
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:12   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

if it makes you guys feel any better elviz isn't in that galaxy
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:24   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
Whoever is, however, does seem to have worked out how to reverse the polarisation on their incomming magnet. That makes the game pretty shitty for other gals, as they have no hope at all of catching up. Out roiding a galaxy is one thing, outroiding a galaxy that's every step forward when you're 2 steps forward one step back is just plain shit.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:35   #14
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

The round's only just started, alliances will choose the fate of that galaxy not how many roids they can carry through week one*.

*as every round.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:13   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
as they have no hope at all of catching up.
it'll only just take one night of some good incoming :/
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:28   #16
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
it'll only just take one night of some good incoming :/
Of course, but they're such a nice target, and haven't been hit yet, which implies that there is a big political shield around them (or alliances just aren't too bothered).
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:31   #17
jerome

fencesitarion has had this issue for a good while now, ever since r11 when i returned infact there's always been at least one gal with this sort of set-up.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:39   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
was only a joke , fencesitting gal's do normally contain him though

-Rommel
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:40   #19
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i suppose allianecs havent yet bothered since its only galraids so far... and the fact that gal has atleast 7alliances (tho most nd/angels) there.

so unless there is a war, that gal wont be hit since alliances rather go for easier galraids and keep their alliancemember safe there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:41   #20
pig
1up on you

Remember the round where ascendancy won jer?

It was quite an interesting round as in general although we had the major alliances in our gal. The alliances that screwed us over seemed to be alliances such as VGN as oppose to 1up, ND, Ascendancy etc.

Maybe that will happen on the top gal.

THere is nothing worse than 80 people waving your galaxy. You have no choice but taking a hit in the end.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:51   #21
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Remember the round where ascendancy won jer?
yes, that round had a gal, 9.2 i think or something like that of mostly omen/hydra people - a romanian group called daous dava or something like that, that nearly well won the round over my gal had they also not been pounded down by bwtmc's cronies heh over the course of a single day. fencesitting didn't pay off for them that round sadly! that attack also probably stopped rain scooping the planet win from JBG(who scooped it from me!) as well)

edit; i didn't actually read your post at all and assumed you were suggesting there wasn't a fencing gal there, but you weren't, my bad
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:52   #22
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they all die!!! Let's do em tonight Bennenehehenhe1!!1
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 08:57   #23
Watauga Hoschi
Booneroooo

Watauga Hoschi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fencing away ftw?

we may had some luck with our randoms yes. but i dont call that fencesitting.
fencesitting includes doing it on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
People keep hitting the galaxies I end up in, and come on, I'm not THAT fat.

Still though, there are some pretty nice people in that galaxy. Hope they continue to do well.
thank you :P
Quote:
yeah, we do. like this forum account. i personally dislike fake nicks tho.
but the game forces us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Of course, but they're such a nice target, and haven't been hit yet, which implies that there is a big political shield around them (or alliances just aren't too bothered).
we had 2 nights of full incoming allready, at least 2 waves on each. one time subh tried it and the other... cant remember which ally. and we also get random nubs hitting us / retals every night.
somehow we still gain up to 500 roids with incoming and up to 1000 roids without. its just a matter of time and good supply of mil scans till we will suffer decent damage. our big amount of xan planets might be good for now...
but like bwtmc stated already. this advantage wont last forever.

and we are 100% elviz free

Last edited by Watauga Hoschi; 18 Oct 2006 at 09:05.
Watauga Hoschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:42   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

My gal isn't far behind yours when it comes to roid gains, the difference is we get pummeled with 3+ waves per planet most nights.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:49   #25
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake Nick
we had 2 nights of full incoming allready, at least 2 waves on each
OH NOES!!!!!!11111111111

A whole 2 nights of incoming with at least 2 waves, imagine if you got more, what would you do!

Thats loads.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:55   #26
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

He's probably not even in the galaxy, just some nobody trying to look cool.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 14:08   #27
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watauga Hoschi
yeah, we do. like this forum account. i personally dislike fake nicks tho. but the game forces us.
Care to explain?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:36   #28
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The raids so far were mere attempts at grabbing what looked like easy roids. But some people here got very good def from ally, and good attack fleets.
I'm sure that a seriously organized raid can grab some rocks, but that won't be enough to bring this gal down, if anything it will allow them to get more XP on their next attacks and grow even bigger in score.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:39   #29
Phlanx

Phlanx can only hope to improve

Just because it appears they havent lost roids doesnt mean they havent got alliance attacked. For a fact i know theyve had alliance incomings on more than one occasion. Dont mistake alliance politics/protection for activity
Phlanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:52   #30
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Good Lord, stop making fake forum accounts to claim its just activity. Its not. You need fk all activity in this game now.

YOU ARE Fencing.

YOU HAVENT been hit properly.

YOU ARE nothing special.

Thanks.

ps - should i make a new account that has my ruler name in it and post this?
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:57   #31
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Stuff
Well said that man.

It's a pitty really, a galaxy gets an easy ride at the start and the claims are that they are super special and raids on them would just make them grow quicker. Silly thing to say really, it's just as likely that they'd take their bat home. Nothing can be said about anything other than their ability to roid unhindered as quite simply, they have not been tested.

Last edited by Bashar; 18 Oct 2006 at 16:03.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:03   #32
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlanx
Just because it appears they havent lost roids doesnt mean they havent got alliance attacked. For a fact i know theyve had alliance incomings on more than one occasion. Dont mistake alliance politics/protection for activity
Do you know how this game works?

Having had incomming from alliances on more than one occasion hardly marks a galaxy as having had proper incomming. My gal can fill that criteria with just one of the nights of incomming that we've had. Other gals are no doubt the same. 2 waves per planet is also known as 'being let off lightly', most proper alliance attacks nowadays seem to be a minimum of 3 waves, if the planets aren't pummeled into dust, it seems that it's considered an unsuccesful attack.

Also, activity does bugger all when it comes to preventing attacks being launched, it's purely fencesitting or having a shit number of roids for your score that prevents incomming at this stage.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:17   #33
jerome

the problem with fencesitarion is; the only people who are not shit enough to not fencesit don't nearly play seriously enough to screw over the huge number of shitheads fencesitarion has
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:30   #34
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
the problem with fencesitarion is; the only people who are not shit enough to not fencesit don't nearly play seriously enough to screw over the huge number of shitheads fencesitarion has
Wait, weren't you in the gal that was NAPed to 1up last round with an eXi planet NAP?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:38   #35
jerome

actually none of the exilitions(6 in the end, 4 for most part) in that gal were napped to 1up, it was just cbk and elviz's handiwork and string pulling that kept a lot of incoming off. and yes i was - after exiling there after tick 600 or so.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:43   #36
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Is filling a bp with a member from 5 different alliances de facto fence sitting?
Did this gal do this or did they just get lucky with randoms, or both?

I think it may be a little early to declare that the players there are actively avoiding incoming, it is enough right now simply to have alliance players present to avoid incoming. Its when wars start etc, and a galaxy like that STILL doesnt get attacked that you can really throw blame on the galaxy itself for weaseling out of incoming.

And dont underestimate the xan factor. Fat Xandrathiis have been avoiding incoming all over the universe because of mil scan scarcity, and this will of course cease to be such an issue once scanners have teched up.

And of course, the gal was just plain lucky to get randoms and exiles who are active, and attack. Incoming or not that stroke of luck will keep them at or near the top of the rankings.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 17:26   #37
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

certainly is a nice mix of alliances in that gal but until they get serious (2 waves is not serious) incomings they will happily grow at a faster rate

-Rommel
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 23:04   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I ever see an argument as poor as that again I will ban everyone involved in it. If anyone mentions having a life again I will hunt you down and rape you. Seriously.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 23:56   #39
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

oh btw i thought vision members were barred by their hc from posting on the forums

-Rommel
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 01:10   #40
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

roid em!
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 23:21   #41
Benneh
Non directed and witty

So well done to the top gal who have basically won,if this continues for another week. nice one people.

Lets let them ****ing fence woo!

Last edited by Benneh; 19 Oct 2006 at 23:34.
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 23:28   #42
qebab
The Original Carebear

Yes, the round is already over and I lost.

Unread 19 Oct 2006, 23:49   #43
jerome

i like how benneh is whining here when he was in 6:10 in r14 that enjoyed a much easier round than the rest of the universe, stop being so sore you fag, they'll get incoming soon enough.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 00:01   #44
Benneh
Non directed and witty

yeah jer we actully got incs rd14 tho, which we just covered.

Bit like your gal last rd? im not really sore tbh, im not worried whether my gal wins or not tbh
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 00:14   #45
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

its only fence sitting if the alliances they are in refuse to attack them, and this early in the round, it would be mighty unusual if it remained in place 1 till round end.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 00:36   #46
jerome

this gal's had inc too, and my gal had inc too last round just not much, probably just as much as your gal r14 if you're not sore then you should re-read your posts over this thread and see how it looks.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 00:54   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
this gal's had inc too, and my gal had inc too last round just not much, probably just as much as your gal r14 if you're not sore then you should re-read your posts over this thread and see how it looks.
you're just jealous at me JBG and benneh strolling in
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:48   #48
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

It sad that every round since about RD 14 had a super gal that didn't get much incoming, and coasted to a victory. Thats not very fun is it?
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 01:53   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
It sad that every round since about RD 14 had a super gal that didn't get much incoming, and coasted to a victory. Thats not very fun is it?
Round 16 would be a[n un]noticeable exception to this rule.
Unread 20 Oct 2006, 04:23   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

whining about a gals lead already are we?

its not like they are anything but nice and fat.

Look at them as possible roid gains, nice ones at that, and stop whining

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote