User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 30 May 2006, 18:51   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Bashars Allegations against F-Crew, Rock, TGV, VGN, SiN

Oh, and on different note, sorta related to this thread, I know who this rounds losers are: small planets, the very planets always being championed by the likes of F-Crew, Rock, vengeance, TGV, SiN.

Why are these planets the losers you may ask? Well, the very alliances always championing their cause and complaining about bashing are the planets that have spent the most time 4/5/6+ waving these planets. It's been plastered all over my gal screen and arbiter all round, and it hasn't been a pretty sight. To see alliances such as these (the ones that claim to be the most sensitive to small planets) quite simply waving small planets into the ground was a painful sight. The larger alliances who usually get moaned at by aforementioned alliances for doing this tend to wave specifically hostile planets like that, but only send 2, maybe 3 waves at small planets. The complete annihilation inflicted by previously mentioned alliances (all mentioned because they are guilty rather than fitting any stereotype of the alliance) made this round a very dark one for smaller players who, considering the political climate, should have been far better off.
Unread 31 May 2006, 20:30   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Oh, and on different note, sorta related to this thread, I know who this rounds losers are: small planets, the very planets always being championed by the likes of F-Crew, Rock, vengeance, TGV, SiN.

Why are these planets the losers you may ask? Well, the very alliances always championing their cause and complaining about bashing are the planets that have spent the most time 4/5/6+ waving these planets. It's been plastered all over my gal screen and arbiter all round, and it hasn't been a pretty sight. To see alliances such as these (the ones that claim to be the most sensitive to small planets) quite simply waving small planets into the ground was a painful sight. The larger alliances who usually get moaned at by aforementioned alliances for doing this tend to wave specifically hostile planets like that, but only send 2, maybe 3 waves at small planets. The complete annihilation inflicted by previously mentioned alliances (all mentioned because they are guilty rather than fitting any stereotype of the alliance) made this round a very dark one for smaller players who, considering the political climate, should have been far better off.
If your going to accuse us of 4+ waving small planets Basher I suggest you get some better intel on us, in fact your not the only one as I've spent alot of this round answering such complaints. When people approache me about it they are sometimes right that we have attacked the planet in question however on no occasion have all the co-ords they supply for the attackers matched the co-ords of our members. Only on rare occasions do we allow a 4th wave and these arent planets that are small. INFACT we dont even have the abiity to claim a 4th wave under normal circumstances.

What makes alot of these alligations worse is they often come from people whom should know better either because
  • They are experianced enough to know that I wouldnt allow an alliance I'm involved with partake in such tactics
  • They are like simmons and quit F-Crew after being given a first and then a final warning over his attacking habbits so know full well we dont put up with it but then procede to spout bashing claims against us and even attack me personally for it making out I was behind it or ok'd it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:04   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:

show me proof that rock has sent more than 2 waves at a planet before spouting shit like that (we may have 3 waved an f-crew planet during the war but thats it) our normal attacks are 2 waves so stfu

Edit already a day old and no proof surprise surprise

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 2 Jun 2006 at 08:42.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:15   #4
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Bashars Alligations against F-Crew, Rock, TGV, VGN, SiN

well i got roided by f-crew and there wasnt 2 waves so to speak hehe, say 8 and its closer to the truth and i wasn't really that big so it happens now and then to all allies that they send some more waves

Last edited by robban1; 2 Jun 2006 at 10:21.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:30   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'ld be better off doing this when the round is over when you can use coords to back up your claims.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:31   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

A regular f-crew attack has 3-4 waves, same as any other alliance. Difference is the other alliances usually tend to specificly target the big planets where f-crew targets the small ones more.
:edit: not pointing a finger of blame towards f-crew, they have smaller planets in their alliance caus of their recruitment standards so it's normal they target the little ones aswell

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:36   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out Bashar, Wakey will accuse you of attacking there server!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:20   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I am pleased to see that Bashar knows everything about what goes on in our BC channels, I also see that he knows what goes on in F-Crew, ROCK, VGN and SiN. I am also amazed over his precicse intelligence making it possible to put all thoose coords that's been plastering his galscreen red to thoose 5 alliances.

It was indeed funny reading.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:38   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

at some point or another EVERY alliance in the game waves someone, for about a billion different reasons....so who cares, you attack planets, and your planet gets attacked, sometimes it's 1 fleet, sometimes it's more than 1 fleet..... who cares, can we please have a thread thats actually interesting, as opposed to splitting off something from another thread so people can flame each other, I mean don't you people get tired of this ffs
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:46   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Allegations. An alligation is what happens when an alligator thinks you'd make him a suitable mate.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:58   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well i got roided by f-crew and there wasnt 2 waves so to speak hehe, say 8 and its closer to the truth and i wasn't really that big so it happens now and then to all allies that they send some more waves
Wish we could have enough people taking part in attacks to launch 8 waves per planet on multiple galaxies.

However if we did have enough people attacking to do that I somehow doubt we would seeing as theres no point. If its a war smashing them into the ground like that might make some sense, in a roid run its simply not worth it and it makes more sense to hit an additional galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
A regular f-crew attack has 3-4 waves, same as any other alliance. Difference is the other alliances usually tend to specificly target the big planets where f-crew targets the small ones more.
:edit: not pointing a finger of blame towards f-crew, they have smaller planets in their alliance caus of their recruitment standards so it's normal they target the little ones aswell
Its more like 2-3 waves, our attack system doesnt allow a 4th wave to be claimed and its only on very rare occasions we allow one. Occasionally members take it upon themselves to attack 4th wave which almost always results in them being lectured by me or Rocko and refused a scan from the alliance scanners

As you say our spread of members means we dont just target the large planets, after all some of the smaller members of the target galaxies are large or atleast resonable sized compared to the members attacking them
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 11:59   #12
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Bashars Alligations against F-Crew, Rock, TGV, VGN, SiN

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
at some point or another EVERY alliance in the game waves someone, for about a billion different reasons....so who cares, you attack planets, and your planet gets attacked, sometimes it's 1 fleet, sometimes it's more than 1 fleet..... who cares, can we please have a thread thats actually interesting, as opposed to splitting off something from another thread so people can flame each other, I mean don't you people get tired of this ffs
I had 9 fleets on me

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 12:46   #13
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bashars Allegations against F-Crew, Rock, TGV, VGN, SiN

You really are wasting your time playing a war game if you consider that a problem
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 12:48   #14
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Allegations. An alligation is what happens when an alligator thinks you'd make him a suitable mate.
What about female alligators? Allegiance?

On topic: I have witnessed what appeared to be "training alliances" sending a lot more waves than 3 at galaxies, and in some cases massive "team-ups" on rather small planets. The few times I checked, it turned out that the attackers were actually from multiple alliances. So we usually labeled it double/triple booking. It happens from time to time, but I don't think I have seen any alliance not part-taking in a war of sorts, launching more than 3-4 waves at a target. I forget these things easily though, so I could be wrong.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 2 Jun 2006 at 13:56.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:02   #15
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light

Guess you should check your intel.
No VGN attack had more than 3 waves this round.
What actually happens is due to the low amount of targets more than 1 alliance attacks the same galaxy leading to ridiculous overview screens at 150 roid planets. My personal record this round is 10 hostile fleets coming at me over 5 ticks while having a 175 roid planet ranked somewhere between 800 and 1000.

Regards,
_are_
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:11   #16
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab

On topic: I have witnessed "training alliances" sending a lot more waves than 3 at galaxies, and in some cases massive "team-ups" on rather small planets. The few times I checked, it turned out that the attackers were actually from multiple alliances. So we usually labeled it double/triple booking. It happens from time to time, but I don't think I have seen any alliance not part-taking in a war of sorts, launching more than 3-4 waves at a target. I forget these things easily though, so I could be wrong.
Your a ****ing idiot you really are. If you accept that it is double / triple booking why the **** do u bother to post on this thread?
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:12   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I had 9 fleets on me
<3 is in the air
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:17   #18
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

There is a reason why id rather have noob alliances in my gal than good ones. It sucks when all attackers on ur gal are under your attacklimit and every planet(not you ofc youre too big and mean to get hostiles) whos small with a little roids get 5+ waves. I dont claim that i know\remember which aliances it is but they are pretty damn common.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:17   #19
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think the main problem comes from the small universe. There are a couple of alliances like f-crew nowadays, and the amount of suitable target galaxies for those alliances is relatively small so that coincidental multi-waving of those happens a lot more often than of galaxies which are in the top 50 (or so).
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:47   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Vaginators.

On topic: It's up to each and every alliance how to they want to attack. If they wanna wave a small planet to hell and back, then that's their problem. Just take advantage of it and wroooooom ahead of them

Or maybe they're scared of small planets?
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:48   #21
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Your a ****ing idiot you really are. If you accept that it is double / triple booking why the **** do u bother to post on this thread?
I don't see where this topic says "You are not allowed to defend the alliances that are rightfully, or wrongfully being accused of being evil bashers".

Do you?

Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:51   #22
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
I don't see where this topic says "You are not allowed to defend the alliances that are rightfully, or wrongfully being accused of being evil bashers".

Do you?
The issue he had I beleive is the way you start out in a way that declares the alliance guilty of doing this. You then turn around and say actually its just two or more unconnected alliances hitting the same galaxy
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 13:55   #23
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The issue he had I beleive is the way you start out in a way that declares the alliance guilty of doing this. You then turn around and say actually its just two or more unconnected alliances hitting the same galaxy
Pardon me then, what I tried to say was that I have witnessed a lot more than 3 waves being sent from what appeared to be a training alliance, while in reality it was a lot more. This whole thing is to my bad english, I'm sorry.

Unread 2 Jun 2006, 14:04   #24
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

OK, hereis my piece

LCH arbiter is quite precise usually, and we also have good contacts with a good number of other alliances. Some of our members have been complaining about 8-12 (!) waves on them , having 300 roids.

An example:

<x> has 10 waves of incs. 6 waves fcrew (confirmed by 3 other alliances), the other 4 another alliance. Even if you subtract the double booking, thats a lot of fcrew.

This kind of example has been discussed in LCH several times, and each and every time, fcrew was confirmed by 2-4 other alliances.

The other alliances we had incs from, never was more then 4 waves.

When i look at the actual waves, i see a lot of 2&3 fleeters on one target. So waves 1-2 (or 3) are waves from 3 differnet planets, but after that, the same planets send 1 or even 2 other fleets with a different eta.

This sometimes results in 9 waves from 3 planets on small planets. Thats ridiculous.

Now im not saying i dont agree with their tactics, because its a war and in a war everyone may do as they chose, wether someone else likes it or not. What i dont understand why fcrew cannot either: A) control their members better, or B) admit that they mass-multiple wave, or C) a combination of A and B
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 14:17   #25
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Its the modern conununderum, to wave and be waved, personally when I'm down to 100 roids or so, 20+ waves would be welcome, as it would make good xp sense not to defend. Funny thing is, I only seem to attract inc when im above 600 roids, and its no longer mega waves, and most are easy to cover as its usually only one or 2 waves. And when did we complain about what now? I've only complained at 90% of my inc being from one alliance.

Those other alliances are guilty as hell of something anyway*

*Being bigger than us for one.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 16:00   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

These alliances might not be doing it officialy, but it happens. So instead of denying it, why not try to get your members to not launch 4-5 waves against 250 roid planets? I got 5 waves, some with multiple fleets, when I had 300 roids. I dont really know what alliance it was (it was a galattack), and I dont really care. The point is that it's a waste of fleets.

Even if you set up 2 waves in a attack, does not mean that your members follow that. Either they multiwave on their own accord, or get their friends or whatnot to join in.
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 16:19   #27
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
OK, hereis my piece

LCH arbiter is quite precise usually, and we also have good contacts with a good number of other alliances. Some of our members have been complaining about 8-12 (!) waves on them , having 300 roids.

An example:

<x> has 10 waves of incs. 6 waves fcrew (confirmed by 3 other alliances), the other 4 another alliance. Even if you subtract the double booking, thats a lot of fcrew.

This kind of example has been discussed in LCH several times, and each and every time, fcrew was confirmed by 2-4 other alliances.

The other alliances we had incs from, never was more then 4 waves.

When i look at the actual waves, i see a lot of 2&3 fleeters on one target. So waves 1-2 (or 3) are waves from 3 differnet planets, but after that, the same planets send 1 or even 2 other fleets with a different eta.

This sometimes results in 9 waves from 3 planets on small planets. Thats ridiculous.

Now im not saying i dont agree with their tactics, because its a war and in a war everyone may do as they chose, wether someone else likes it or not. What i dont understand why fcrew cannot either: A) control their members better, or B) admit that they mass-multiple wave, or C) a combination of A and B
If we were multi waving either on purpose or by mistake I would admit it. When members have bashed people before and its been reported I take the report seriously and look into it. If it is bashing im always honest about it and apologies and whoever responsable gets a pretty servre ticking off. And if members dont toe the line and keep doing it they get kicked, infact many of the top5 alliances not only contain members of F-Crew whom choose to leave but also many we kicked for such actions.

I check the Jumpgates regularry for people whom attack but havent claimed or are hitting outside our attack window and its simply not been a major problem and the few times theres been issues its been sorted out. Certainly those sending multiple waves to a planet are rarely F-Crew, we do not allow members to hit the same target for more than a single wave on an alliance attack.

Seriously the intel held on us by most alliances is seriously shocking. The ROCK war showed this. Someone was leaking their attack list to us each night, and the targets that they thought were F-Crew were never more tahn 50% and often were as little as 20% right. Most of the time they didnt even have the right galaxy.. Also i've had a number of GC's approach me accusing us of hitting their galaxy when its not one of our targets. They ofc wont believe me as their t5 alliance has told them we are but we simply werent

The only reasons I can think that this confusion might happen is
a) We have a resonable amount of player turnover which is confusing people
b) We have a number of people whom start in weak galaxies and exile which may mean their reporting info is left and assumed to be another alliance (which could be true, we do get def calls for people whom simply arent in the alliance and never have been)

Whatever the reaon trust me its NOT us
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 17:01   #28
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

This would actually be a good thread for after the round so we can use coords. I had a nub in my gal quit due to being excessively waved after a while....for example one time there was 5 planets, but all together they sent a good 8-9 waves.
Denying that this happens is laughable...
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 17:12   #29
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

as a player who's been in rock and involved with the daily attacks during and after the war i can definitely state that no planet has had more than 2 waves on them from apart from the odd f-crew planet....oh and ovi / nora however you want to know him as.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 17:47   #30
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
as a player who's been in rock and involved with the daily attacks during and after the war i can definitely state that no planet has had more than 2 waves on them from apart from the odd f-crew planet....oh and ovi / nora however you want to know him as.
but it wasnt rock that hit ovi/nora now was it timeline

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 21:36   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is closed while I investigate why this post was moved here.