User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2006, 11:57   #1
Rec_Edge
Elite Gamer of the World!

Rec_Edge is an unknown quantity at this point
The Return of VanX!

Well it been long over due. The return of VanX is finnaly here. Since its disbannedment at the end of R6! VanX has remained in the heart of many of its former members. Wishing that VanX would once again return to PA. Well with the Help of some new friends. VanX will finnaly be back. Starting now VanX will be opening its doors to players of Planetarion to join and be apart of something that will be great in R17 and a command structure that will focus on bringing what is needed to helping a alliance be the best that planetarion has to offer. So those of you who are former member we ask you to return to ur old home. Help us restore the glory that VanX once was. Lets show that VanX wasnt some shadow of another alliance. Lets show that VanX can stand and fight like the rest. So those of you that are interested in being apart of VanX please feel free to join #vanx and talk to one of the OPs. Hope to see many of you and good luck to the rest of you in the future rounds.

VanX HC
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 12:03   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The Return of VanX!

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 18:02   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec_Edge
command structure that will focus on bringing what is needed to helping a alliance be the best that planetarion has to offer
Quote:
VanX HC
Judging by these 2 quotes, I am guessing the command structure will be changing drastically then, as last time I saw you in an alliance, you couldn't help as a member let alone a command member.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 18:15   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I suppose though, to be fair to him, it gives him a half decent chance of staying in an alliance without being kicked out halfway through his first round.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 18:46   #5
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Is Sick^Freak also coming back?
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 20:33   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well it been long over due. The return of VanX is finnaly here. Since its disbannedment at the end of R6! VanX has remained in the heart of many of its former members. Wishing that VanX would once again return to PA. Well with the Help of some new friends. VanX will finnaly be back. Starting now VanX will be opening its doors to players of Planetarion to join and be apart of something that will be great in R17 and a command structure that will focus on bringing what is needed to helping a alliance be the best that planetarion has to offer. So those of you who are former member we ask you to return to ur old home. Help us restore the glory that VanX once was. Lets show that VanX wasnt some shadow of another alliance. Lets show that VanX can stand and fight like the rest. So those of you that are interested in being apart of VanX please feel free to join #vanx and talk to one of the OPs. Hope to see many of you and good luck to the rest of you in the future rounds.

VanX HC
Congrats on returning to PA. I wish you the best of luck.

I will however urge the VanX members to overthrow you as HC, seeming your general abilities has been found somewhat..lacking in the past.

Much Love
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 21:03   #7
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Good luck VanX and Rec_edge hope it works out
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 21:36   #8
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

i do it to annoy you
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 00:08   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

VanX HC
zzhou's been telling me all about your numerous top finishes and military brilliance so I must say if the rest of the HC are anything like you Rec_edge, you're guaranteed success!.

That time when you spammed the VGN defence bot (among others) asking them to attack a VGN member should be framed & glorified forever.

Best of luck!
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 00:16   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nubs leading nubs, go for it
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 00:18   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

He PM'd me, and I couldn't help but quote from the PM in my signature.

Sheer class.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 00:33   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

don't let this be a case of "when good threads turn bad"

i'm getting that feeling on my modradar
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 00:42   #13
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Best of luck to VanX
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:43   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Best of luck to Vanx idd.

Imo replies based on rec_edges charracter should be removed from an alliance`s returnal thread.

I got my opinions on him aswell, but would take it to him in pm or discuss it somewhere more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:43   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Best of luck to Vanx idd.

Imo replies based on rec_edges charracter should be removed from an alliance`s returnal thread.

I got my opinions on him aswell, but would take it to him in pm or discuss it somewhere more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:53   #16
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best tho to be honest i cant see it taking off and im sure those you poached from subh will fell quite stupid that they left for u :/
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:58   #17
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

the public chan isnt much filled atm, and I doubt it was the best decision to come back this rnd as the short break between the rounds wont be enough to organize all stuff properly imho.

sorry to say that tho.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 02:08   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously vanxbot is the best bot in existance. He made all our(Angels) decisions every round. Surely that gives this ally a chance of the top10?though maybe not #1(he lacks the killer instinct) <3 Yogi
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 09:01   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
seriously vanxbot is the best bot in existance. He made all our(Angels) decisions every round. Surely that gives this ally a chance of the top10?though maybe not #1(he lacks the killer instinct) <3 Yogi
Yeah, and it got the best humour even spotted on PA IRC channels.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 11:15   #20
Oghy

Oghy is an unknown quantity at this point
VanX remains retired.

Some old members tried to bring back VanX, I thought ah well, what could happen, said it was fine - But I'm retired, I don't want any part of it, go ahead, have fun.

But alas, there is just not enough people in the game anymore (to say the least of what went wrong... )

Anyway, peace and idleness has returned, VanX will forever stay retired.
Only to be remembered by the 1000s of members that witnessed its time of glory.
In the time when big alliances fought big alliances, average alliances fought average alliances and small allies fought even smaller allies.
There was always a bigger fish! Ahhh, the good old days.

On a side note, VanXbot was, is and still will be (even if the alliance went on) to be 100% neutral crazy planetarion bot.
I can't believe I actually still care enough to get on this board and post about this
If PA ever gets 20.000 members again, count me in, untill then, I'm staying out.

-Yogibear
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 11:31   #21
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

You guys could always play as an AG or wing under some alliance. Ain't the same as beeing an alliance but you'd still be attacking together.
Oh, and gimme the dirt on this rec-edge guy.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 12:40   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: VanX remains retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oghy
On a side note, VanXbot was, is and still will be (even if the alliance went on) to be 100% neutral crazy planetarion bot.
I can't believe I actually still care enough to get on this board and post about this
If PA ever gets 20.000 members again, count me in, untill then, I'm staying out.

-Yogibear

ive said it before, vanxbot is the only bot with a real personality

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 14:21   #23
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

[HR]Wolfy > *
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote