User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2006, 10:57   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Angels/NewDawn

So as many predicted pre-round, 1up have a tasty lead. Subh attempted to take them down, and now look what happened to them. At present, there are only 3 realistic possible victors. 1up, NewDawn, Angels.

Everybody agrees (well except maybe Kj) that 1up are the best, and ND and Angels are a little behind and of a similar standard. NewDawn and Angels both have a fair bit of history and bad blood. But unless they do something very very soon, 1up will be at a stage where they are unstoppable. The only alliance that has beaten 1up so far is eXilition, and they showed the only way to do it. Keep pounding 1up. It's not rocket science, its just giving them night after night after night of heavy incs.

1up have approached many alliances in an attempt to make victory easier, but right now, they will run away with it unless ND and Angels can stop being stupid, work together, maybe even get a 3rd alliance involved to bring 1up back to an acceptable lesson.

1up wont be alone, and you will also have any nights, the other option though, is to do nothing and let them win and then they will completely twat you both whilst bringing ascendancy upto 2nd.

NewDawn: Stop living up to your reputation, you have been clever politically many times, and once again despite probably having a worse memberbase than other alliances, you find yourself above them. However, sometimes the only option is to fight. If you don't, 2nd is the best you can aim for once more.

Angels: Remember that post I made on here a while ago saying it doesnt matter who your HC is, you're all shit? Well here is the chance to prove me wrong. But even if you do try to stop 1up, you need to ensure your member discipline is far better than it was in R15.

What will happen next? Keep it interesting and at least try to win please?
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:10   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
1up have approached many alliances in an attempt to make victory easier, but right now, they will run away with it unless ND and Angels can stop being stupid, work together, maybe even get a 3rd alliance involved to bring 1up back to an acceptable lesson.
I find that fairly ridiculous. The first part of the sentence has nothing to do with the second bit. The first part is complete AD slander, whereas the second bit is a personal conjecture based on the current trends.

If 1up has approached so many alliances, who are they? F-Crew? Hidden Agenda?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:10   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

That I know of, DLR, reinVENted, NewDawn.

edit: and its obvious they are already working with ascendancy.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:15   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
That's rich. Really, it is.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:17   #5
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

\o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:24   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Essentially ND, with a lot of its supposedly "best" members stripped out are 2nd in planetarion. In my opinion that's a ****ing cracking position, in consideration of this. As far as i'm concerned, I could ask to return, and they would be within their rights to tell me to **** off and they'd be within their rights to tell it to the rest of them who took a round off. They're making the whole bunch of us look ****ing stupid right now, so I doubt any of us are in a position to dictate to ND what their politics should be in public.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:25   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lol fish not talking about subh allied to angels already? or angels to tgv?

get over yourself
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:35   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
NewDawn: Stop living up to your reputation ...
Quote:
Angels: Remember that post I made on here a while ago saying it doesnt matter who your HC is, you're all shit?...
You know its probably not a good idea to insult the alliances you are trying to organise into an anti-1up block. Counterproductive and all that
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:36   #9
The_Fish
ND

It's psychology innit, 'lets prove that **** on AD wrong' and that.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:38   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
you're not meant to -tell- them that its a psychological ploy to get them to do what you want either
a simple " Think im wrong about you? - prove it " woulda sufficed

besides im sure they know they have to go for 1up eventually if they want to win. Its not exactly rocket science - as you said
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:39   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:

Here is 2 cents. Go buy a clue.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:42   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NewDawn: Stop living up to your reputation, you have been clever politically many times, and once again despite probably having a worse memberbase than other alliances
*sigh*

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:47   #13
Banned
Banned

Quote:
My theory is that DLR needs some attacks on fat, high value planets to ride along with.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:52   #14
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to play politics with the most cynical crowd on the internet is always an interesting task. (You really didn't have to go out of your way to make a fool out of yourself, at least leave us something to do!)

I'm starting to think NewDawn messed up Round 15 (at the end) because some of the key figures didn't actually know what was going on. Stop slapping yourself in the face!
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:00   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The_Fish again.

hmm seems i cant negrep u again for a while fish :/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:02   #16
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Here is 2 cents. Go buy a clue.
NEWS just in! DLR have confirmed a merger with eXilition players from various tags in an evil scheme to take the number one position! ...
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:06   #17
The_Fish
ND

lol you are all nitpicking over minor points.

The main fact is that if ND and Angels dont sort their differences and totally co-operate soon 1up will have won at a stupidly early stage.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:13   #18
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Yes, because blocks solve everything!
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:14   #19
The_Fish
ND

How ironic coming from eXilition. But anyways, I'd hardly call co-operation between 2 alliances to stop an alliance winning easily a block.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:14   #20
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

some alliance hcs are so stuborn, its funny how 1up takes advantage of your idiocy.

angels make stupid decisions, ND just wants to lay low for whole round, wake up and do something for once, try to lose that forever #3 #4 rank of u guys.

1up arent unbeatable, ist prooved 2rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:17   #21
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

And there was me thinking you'd just spent a good five minutes telling everyone about the already-present cooperative links between alliances in the t10.

I'm not eXilition, I'm not Wolfpack or 1up either. I thought that was fairly obvious given they aren't playing :|
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:23   #22
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

If you're disappointed about people picking up on discrepancies in the things you write, don't write them. It's pretty simple. If you want to say Angels and NewDawn should take some action, write it! Don't dress it up with crap we don't want to hear.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:30   #23
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

erm....."lol"

Fish in not having a clue non shocker.

If you knew the first thing about this round you'd realise that alliances have been cooperating against 1up for some time now. Get over yourself and leave that shite propoganda to people like Max, they're better at it than you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:37   #24
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
erm....."lol"

Fish in not having a clue non shocker.

If you knew the first thing about this round you'd realise that alliances have been cooperating against 1up for some time now. Get over yourself and leave that shite propoganda to people like Max, they're better at it than you.
Where did I claim alliances havent targetted 1up or co-operated so far? But looking at them, Subh tried hard but ultimately failed, LCH well its pretty obvious about them and Angels removed 19 members because they were inactive.

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the future.

1up currently has a roid lead of 5494, a 17% lead, a score lead of just about 10m and 10%, an alliance of 1up's quality will just extend that and wont be pegged back without serious co-operation from the lesser quality alliances. This can't be disputed. Soon your lead will be too big to pull you back, which for you is great, for the rest of us it leads to stagnation (which is shocking in an 8 week round)
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 12:51   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Where did I claim alliances havent targetted 1up or co-operated so far? But looking at them, Subh tried hard but ultimately failed, LCH well its pretty obvious about them and Angels removed 19 members because they were inactive.

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the future.

1up currently has a roid lead of 5494, a 17% lead, a score lead of just about 10m and 10%, an alliance of 1up's quality will just extend that and wont be pegged back without serious co-operation from the lesser quality alliances. This can't be disputed. Soon your lead will be too big to pull you back, which for you is great, for the rest of us it leads to stagnation (which is shocking in an 8 week round)
As it's already happened, is happening and will continue to happen you're just stating the obvious. If I'm not mistaken ND have already had a little pop at 1up then cried off when they realised it caused our targetting to alter in thier direction. This was at the same time Subh and Angels were already working together in some manner to concentrate on 1up.

Angels removed thier members from tag and they were then allowed to 3 fleet 1up in an effort to increase the concentration before being added back into tag to put angel right back in the frame.

The real crux of my reply to that particular post was to draw attention to how grossly misinformed you were about 1up political manouvres.

If I were you I'd go back to repeating how you aren't playing actively etc etc rather than making pointless posts stating the obvious and baseless accusations.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 13:35   #26
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Come on, Angels, I still believe in you, you can do it. Learn from past experiences, make a small block and just hit 1up over and over and over again. Oh well, eventually the best alliance will win anyway :D Most likely 1up, Angels seem to have fked up their chances, again.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:08   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sorry Fish, I like you dude, but this is worse propaganda than the stuff I drivel (and that's an impressive achievement!)

ND are second. Second, with an alliance that supposedly has lost its best players. In my opinion, that's a damn good position, considering who is in #1.
If I was the HC of ND, I'd be perfectly happy with that, and wouldn't want to rock the boat and potentially lose it.

I have much respect for ND, but I think that if they tried ganging up on 1up with Angels, then the best they can hope for is 2nd to Angels. At worst, they'll lose to 1up and end up further down the ranks.

So what would be in it for them? Nothing.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:15   #28
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

the chance of winning it all, perhaps?

I wouldn't underestimate ND.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:27   #29
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sorry Fish, I like you dude, but this is worse propaganda than the stuff I drivel (and that's an impressive achievement!)

ND are second. Second, with an alliance that supposedly has lost its best players. In my opinion, that's a damn good position, considering who is in #1.
If I was the HC of ND, I'd be perfectly happy with that, and wouldn't want to rock the boat and potentially lose it.

I have much respect for ND, but I think that if they tried ganging up on 1up with Angels, then the best they can hope for is 2nd to Angels. At worst, they'll lose to 1up and end up further down the ranks.

Hm, I hardly consider myself among the best PA players but it seems I atleast have the right attitude. All top5 alliances should focus on winning the round at all costs not settle for anything lower than top1. I also believe that only at times of war will an alliance prove themselves. For god's sake, if I were the HC of ND or even Angels I would start an all out war with alliances ranked higher than my own starting from top1 and I would take them down one by one or die trying. Hitting the enemy night after night with everything you got is indeed hard and frustrating but eventually it will bring the alliance together and most people will stop caring about their own rank and only focus on one thing - ultimate victory. That's the reason why eXilition has been so successful, we never drifted from out path.

Self conquest is the greatest of victories. Change your attitude and ultimately you will win!
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:31   #30
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
shit

what a blatant attempt to get some attention.

i honestly dont care who wins the round and how, but these attempts to get attention without having knowlegde just shows the arrogance in you.

and the ascendancy part : "roflmao" - alone that statement showed that you know nothing at all, even if you pretend to be "inside" the game.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:40   #31
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Thanks
It's a damn good position, much better than I expected, they are doing well, I'd still try to win though
I think ND would stand a much better chance of winning if they were fighting Angels for victory instead of 1up
A chance of winning
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:51   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fish sucks at the quotes
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:52   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

That goes to prove you don't really know anything at all then. I knew you had taken a step back Fish, but oh god, I didn't think you'd become -this- out of touch with the game.

There has been some form of cooperation against 1up for the majority of this round, you just don't seem to want to highlight the array of alliances within it and infact want to pile in more.

What's wrong? DLR wanting to scavenge more than it already is? Worried that Ascendancy will prove to be better than you?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 14:58   #34
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i thought atleast every top alliance plays to win and not anything less, or you tomkat already settle for #2 #3 when there is still chances to win?

i think its better to lose but tried to beat your opponent then losing by never trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:03   #35
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
That goes to prove you don't really know anything at all then. I knew you had taken a step back Fish, but oh god, I didn't think you'd become -this- out of touch with the game.

There has been some form of cooperation against 1up for the majority of this round, you just don't seem to want to highlight the array of alliances within it and infact want to pile in more.

What's wrong? DLR wanting to scavenge more than it already is? Worried that Ascendancy will prove to be better than you?

Who has co-operated against 1up then?

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:07   #36
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The_Fish says 1up are running away with the round as of now. Correct or incorrect?

The_Fish says it is stupid of Angels and NewDawn to let 1up run away with the round, correct or incorrect?

Why would it be so bad if 1up were targetted more?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:11   #37
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
what a blatant attempt to get some attention.

i honestly dont care who wins the round and how, but these attempts to get attention without having knowlegde just shows the arrogance in you.

and the ascendancy part : "roflmao" - alone that statement showed that you know nothing at all, even if you pretend to be "inside" the game.
If he is misinformed and publicly posts what he believes, that does not, in any way equal arrogance. It's my opinion that he believes what he's posting to be true - had he wanted attention, he could've taken a picture of himself in a pink tutu and uploaded it to the internet.

Also, it doesn't seem to me that the mail complaints from the 1up people posting in this thread is about 1up being hit harder - they seem to be about the politicial manuevers 1up supposedly did.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:18   #38
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Please leave your knocks against Fish to Fish alone

DLR and Fish do not share the same views on many subjects Zhil and it would be most kind of you to keep that in mind
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:19   #39
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Also, it doesn't seem to me that the mail complaints from the 1up people posting in this thread is about 1up being hit harder - they seem to be about the politicial manuevers 1up supposedly did.
That's because Fish's post is half plainly visible fact (1up have a lead, this lead has been increasing over the last few days, if more alliances hit 1up then they'll have to work harder to win) and part wildly inaccurate bullshit/speculation.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:20   #40
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
Who has co-operated against 1up then?
Look at the agreements in place already within game and you will find your measures against 1up.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:22   #41
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As usual, when eXilition ain't around, there is nobody with the balls to hit 1up night after night after night after night after ... of course this includes launch-recall-relaunch games and an utterly social-life-destructive activity (or cheating).

An alliance needs to be willed to tear itself apart to be able to beat 1up, and eventually such an alliance must accept to keep on hitting "bad targets" inside the 1up members pool to keep these planets small and unable to come back into the game. Let's face it - there is no such alliance. Angels members are, as always (even though they'll once again claim different), too focussed on their personal planet ranks and NewDawn simply cannot fight as their history has shown and probably will show again.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:25   #42
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Please leave your knocks against Fish to Fish alone

DLR and Fish do not share the same views on many subjects Zhil and it would be most kind of you to keep that in mind
I think I am not the only one to presume Fish is speaking on DLR's behalf to some extent. Especially as he mentions DLR in his 'apparent approaches' from 1up list and is DLR himself.

My apologies if this is not so.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:29   #43
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think I am not the only one to presume Fish is speaking on DLR's behalf to some extent. Especially as he mentions DLR in his 'apparent approaches' from 1up list and is DLR himself.

My apologies if this is not so.

Apology accepted

Fish is free to speak about anything he wants, but I assure you unless it's posted by me or Grog it is not the view of DLR, I thought you would already know this.

As for acendacy, congrats on being xp whores. DLR only pays anyone paticular mind when they try and farm us.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 15:30   #44
The_Fish
ND

Fish has 0 influence in the actions or direction or PR of DLR. I am just a peon, below the average score.

None of what I said in this thread relates to DLR except that 1up did indeed approach about co-operation.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 17:29   #45
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Fish has 0 influence in the actions or direction or PR of DLR. I am just a peon, below the average score.

None of what I said in this thread relates to DLR except that 1up did indeed approach about co-operation.
I think you owe me an account next round btw
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 17:51   #46
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
As usual, when eXilition ain't around, there is nobody with the balls to hit 1up night after night after night after night after ... of course this includes launch-recall-relaunch games and an utterly social-life-destructive activity (or cheating).

An alliance needs to be willed to tear itself apart to be able to beat 1up, and eventually such an alliance must accept to keep on hitting "bad targets" inside the 1up members pool to keep these planets small and unable to come back into the game. Let's face it - there is no such alliance. Angels members are, as always (even though they'll once again claim different), too focussed on their personal planet ranks and NewDawn simply cannot fight as their history has shown and probably will show again.
In summary, no other collective actually wants to win.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 18:02   #47
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
In summary, no other collective actually wants to win.
Precisely. It'll always be 1up or eXilition, and whomever of those two the rest of the universe favours in a round will win, which usually is eXilition since they only play every other round and 1up wins the rest.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 18:21   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think ND or Angels would very much like to "win".

The problem is that if one of them tries on their own initiative (with other alliances) the other will do everything in their power to stop them or try to take advantage of an easy target.

I am of the view that even if ND and Angels resolved their differences, it just wouldn't work, because of a few choice individuals who are lacking in the diplomacy department.

So the whole point of either of them winning is moot.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 18:39   #49
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

My question to all of you is what do ND or Angels have to do to win?
Obviously they have to hit 1up. Other than that though, every thing else is a grey area. Everyone seems to post part of an idea about what needs to be done, but there are intangibles that need to be thought of too.

Do they go to all of the top 10-15 alliances and say , "look we are going after 1up, wed like to ask you to stay out of it on either side unitl we have 1up in a manageable postion"?

What is a managable position?
How many of the top 15 will agree to this?
Have they already tried?
What else am I missing?
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 18:40   #50
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

So how many are laughing at Kargools post preround??

Congrats are in order 1up, gg...

another round relying on other allies to fail, never goes wrong does it

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote