User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Jan 2006, 00:14   #1
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough
reinVENted

OLD MEMBERS AND FRIENDS OF VENeratio

Want the fun putting back in your PA life?

Are you longing for the good old days when PA was entertaining and not a second job?

Are you missing that community spirit that VENeratio was so well renowned for?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

VENeratio is being reinVENted for R16

Featuring most of the old faces and all of the old idiocy

Interested?

join #reinVENted #reinvented and let the fun begin

If you are not an old member or have never even heard of VENeratio but it sounds like fun, IT IS !!!! if your interested in joining the ally have a chat with a channel op in our public channel #reinvented and and we'll see if we're the right ally for you and if your the right sorrta member were looking for or just pop in for a chat but bring a beer or 4 either way

Last edited by Beermonster; 19 Jan 2006 at 21:31.
Beermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 00:46   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: reinVENted

Best of luck everyone
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:51   #3
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

Good luck Beermonster

Sebos
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 16:37   #4
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

hey beermonster, gl with the round mate
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 16:44   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yay Veneratio \o/

You guys did a great job to turn up out of nowhere into a respectable alliance, and it seemed a fun place to be as well. Very best of luck
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 17:12   #6
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

Good luck to ven *huggles*
/me loves you all

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 18:25   #7
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

good luck guys
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:33   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

yea, good luck - tho why a new name ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 23:00   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
yea, good luck - tho why a new name ?
We decided that it was probably best to leave the old name alone, and let it rest so to speak. However, since this is more of the Ven core, we thought a new image was appropriate - its kind of the same as the FaNG/Angels situation.

At least that was my take on things

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 20:19   #10
Beermonster

Beermonster will become famous soon enoughBeermonster will become famous soon enough

Thx for all the good wishes ppl and ofc we wish u all a good round as well.

Lets make this round a great advertisment for a great game
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 21:25   #11
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck, although im sure you wont need it
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:47   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

best wishes and hugz Beery
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:49   #13
Explode
Blasting Caps

Explode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura aboutExplode has a spectacular aura about

gl guys
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:05   #14
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Yeah gl to ven!!
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 14:39   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck ven. You have quality players, there is no doubt of that. You'll do well again, I'm sure.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 17:24   #16
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys, I do want to say that while we're looking for ex-Veneratio players, we realise that this is a free round aiming to boost the playerbase. If you have a friend or random that is looking for somewhere to get started in PA don't hesitate to point them to us. We're not looking for uber-activity, we're just looking to have a bit of fun and aim high at the same time.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 21:33   #17
darkage

darkage is an unknown quantity at this point

i`m prety sure Beery wont get me back in so i wont even try to ask if i have a chance
Just wanted to say good luck to you guys, you all rock .... and mostly Beery who provides the best fleetcatches. Once again GOOD LUCK
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 05:55   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
We decided that it was probably best to leave the old name alone, and let it rest so to speak. However, since this is more of the Ven core, we thought a new image was appropriate - its kind of the same as the FaNG/Angels situation.
I actually suggested VeNG, you know.. Veneratio Next Generation, kinda like Furious angels and all that stuff. Sounded like a good idea at first, then they thought of Kj and they said "Naahhh..."

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 12:33   #19
qSp

qSp will become famous soon enoughqSp will become famous soon enough

gl beery, reinVENted is gonna be so goodlookin!
qSp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:05   #20
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

wahhaayy fellow drunks \o/ knowing several of the Ven lot i can definately recommend them as a fun filled place to play aswell as somewhere that can probably teach u a hell of a lot, like how to drink through ure nose, eyes, ears and even feet
Beery always seems to be in a sunny cheerfull mood drunk or sober and youll no doubt recieve a warm and friendly welcome
With most of the best training allies full now reinVENted would be an excellent choice for any up and coming new plaers
gl guys
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:34   #21
Beermonster

thx for those kind words Keg

But i've never tried being sober or u would see a misserable monster
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:58   #22
destiny

destiny is an unknown quantity at this point

whoohoo! they are back
I started in VEN back in rd 11... and i wanna thank these guys for getting me into the the game. They taught me a lot + i had a great time
Good luck in the round guys, u deserve a good one!
kisses
destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 01:24   #23
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

You got saig0ni's karaoke and Bob. What else can one want ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 15:31   #24
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

i have to say, nice recruitment post. gl ReinVENted.

did you hire a sales-person by any chance?